Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E10: A Bear and a Bladder Infection

paulvdb

I have a bad feeling Christy is going to be the one to get her heart broken.  This episode wasn't as fun as I expected it to be.  I guess they just refuse to let Christy really go wild.  They'll reference her past, but never show it to us like they have Bonnie's.  It was nice seeing Marjorie, but she didn't get enough screen time, and I hope Jill returns soon.

• Love 2

I found it sweet that Adam was worried about Christy. And I loved her telling Adam that she and Wendy ate his soup and drank all his coffee, heh. I do think she will end up hurt at the end as well. Bonnie's coffee addiction was amusing. I look forward to the conclusion.

Edited by jewel21
  • Love 1

I'm surprised no one in the AA group pointed out to Christy that putting herself in a position where she has to lie and where there's a ton of guilt on offer is a really big risk to take with her sobriety.

• Love 1

Maybe I'm more prim than I thought I am but I had a hard time understanding Christy's action. She's seeing someone and trying to make it work so why the hell did she think it a good idea to jump into bed with another guy? Unless we're supposed to take this as an act of self-sabotage. I still enjoyed the episode though. It was sweet of Adam to worry about Christy and his reaction to her confession was also great: schadenfreude and then explaining to her the ground rules of being a dude. All the scenes in the diner were great too - I loved Bonnie questioning Marjorie's wisdom for wearing a plum velours track suit.

Edited by MissLucas
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Maharincess said:

What is TBD? 

I have always used this in schedules/plans for "To Be Determined".

Not to rag on this specific instance, but I wish people would cut back on the acronyms on these forums.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, MaryMitch said:

I have always used this in schedules/plans for "To Be Determined".

Not to rag on this specific instance, but I wish people would cut back on the acronyms on these forums.

You and me both. I miss words! What's wrong with words?! It seems like half my posts here consist of me asking what acronyms mean. 

I too and not speaking of that particular post, just in general. 

• Love 3