Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

Your planet needs you, gishers! We’re teaming up to save the world this gishwhes and you can help…

https://www.gishwhes.com/g_…/20000-ways-to-change-the-world/

From now until the end of registration, for each new person that registers for gishwhes or donates a gisholarship, we will purchase and preserve one acre of Nepalese rainforest. With your help, we hope to be able to save roughly 20,000 acres of Nepalese land to protect thousands of critically endangered animals from poaching and defend the landscape from illegal logging and deforestation.

Less than two weeks left to register! Join, register all your loved ones, and donate gisholarships, too! Do it for the best week of your life …and to save the adorable animals. Join now!

https://www.gishwhes.com/g_…/20000-ways-to-change-the-world/

They'd done a Fraturday Pre-Cons before. 

Honestly, Conan is a nice 'get' for them.  Of ALL the stars he could have, he's got the boys.  

They could fly in and fly out from Conan as well. They've done Day-trips to LA before.  If the network is paying that's even better.  They loose half of Wednesday and start late Thursday.  It could work. 

I once flew from DC to Florida just for an afternoon to present an award to a team in a 1hr 'event'. Weird shit happens when you fly a lot. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SueB said:

Weird shit happens when you fly a lot. 

I don't fly a lot, but inevitably some kind of shit happens.  Flying is a drag.  But these guys get the VIP lounge and the express check through, so it's not so bad.  And they seem to have mastered the ability to sleep on a plane (wish I could).

Looking forward to seeing them on Conan.  They're fun in interviews. And thirteen seasons is a big deal.  It's about time they got some recognition... although I have a wee suspicion this might be the start of a farewell tour.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

I don't fly a lot, but inevitably some kind of shit happens.  Flying is a drag.  But these guys get the VIP lounge and the express check through, so it's not so bad.  And they seem to have mastered the ability to sleep on a plane (wish I could).

Looking forward to seeing them on Conan.  They're fun in interviews. And thirteen seasons is a big deal.  It's about time they got some recognition... although I have a wee suspicion this might be the start of a farewell tour.

Or they are sent on WB's private jets. Also, last I knew Jared either owns his own plane or he has timeshare in a private jet. The Canadagraphs pap has said he can't get pics of Jared the Vancouver airport anymore because he doesn't have any access to the private jet terminal. IMO that's probably  why there are less sightings of Jensen coming and going at YVR and virtually none of Jared now.  Jensen has been spotted in the Denver airport which I presume is where he makes the connections between YVR and ATX.

• Love 1

Personally, I'd be really surprised if Jared and Jensen fly in just for this Conan thing and then fly back to Vancouver. Not that it can't happen, or that they haven't done this sort of thing in the past, just that it seems unlikely to me right now. I think it's likely they do it as a remote thing. According to the information posted above it's being taped and aired later which I take to mean not all segments they are doing will be live on location. It could be they're doing it on Wednesday to promote their appearance at Comic Con later?

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Everyone sat around with nothing to do.  He wasn't the only one.

I dunno, I'm just posting his comments. It seemed to me he was just making the point that Crowley's story had run it's course so he wasn't surprised by Crowley's demise.

I have friends who are going to the Wed airing of Conan.   This was his plan before guests were announced.  He says Conan is lots of fun.  Guests are in person (or were last two years).

and then it goes into a "random" drawing ...and those who get selected get reserved seats,,, and then there are "stand by seats" and if they do what they did last year,---we will be lining up around 0300 outside of theater to get stand by wristband issued at around 0730 for taping that day (with arriving back to theater around 3pm...for a 4:30 PM cameras rolling taping)

The episode that films at 4:30 pM is shown that night on TV.  Apparently its quite the party atmosphere.

• Love 2
On 7/15/2017 at 10:15 PM, catrox14 said:

I dunno, I'm just posting his comments. It seemed to me he was just making the point that Crowley's story had run it's course so he wasn't surprised by Crowley's demise.

You are right.  No one seemed to know what to do with Crowley after S10.  I was just pointing out that everyone in the bar pretty much did nothing while Dean did couples counseling.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

You are right.  No one seemed to know what to do with Crowley after S10.  I was just pointing out that everyone in the bar pretty much did nothing while Dean did couples counseling.

I don't want to get too off topic about the episode here so I'll just say that I think Mark was using the specific example of sitting in the bar eating nuts to punctuate that throughout the finale of s11 Crowley had virtually nothing to do which is true.  

spoiler barring this to be safe.

s11 finale spoilers.

Spoiler

when all the characters were in the bunker, everyone but Crowley was a part of the process be it arguing about doing something vs nothing, planning, contributing in some way. Crowley was just there drinking and snarking. He suggested they all go to the bar to await the end be it the universe dying or Dean dying because his suicide run was successful.

Edited by catrox14
9 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Are there any good quality YT videos up yet of weekend J2 Chicon panels? I can't find any ?

I haven't seen many videos, just snippets here and there, but I found audio of Jared and Jensen, Mark Sheppard and Misha's full panels. Haven't listened to them myself, so those of you who avoid this sort of thing, be warned they could contain spoilers.

Jared and Jensen:

Mark Sheppard:.

Misha:

I found this very cute...

1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

Vids are usually up by now.  I'm actually interested if anyone recorded the Lady Toni panel. I want to know if the actress really does talk like she has a mouthful of marbles. 

I didn't realize Lady Toni made an appearance...

Has Creation cracked down on the videoing or something? The last couple cons have had very few videos put up in comparison.

• Love 1
(edited)

Apparently someone dropped out and Lady Toni agreed to appear.  I'm just curious how it went.  She's not exactly a fan fav.

I agree re recordings.  Usually they're up the next day.  I am forever grateful to those awesome fans that record for us.  I know at one time it was verboten and volunteers cruised the aisles ready to strike.  Then it loosened up a bit.  But lately fewer and fewer vids??

Auz bans photos after first five minutes and 'Amy' advised DVDs of the panels would be available.  But I haven't heard anything?

When's ComicCon?

Edited by Pondlass1
22 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

When's ComicCon?

This week.

22 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I agree re recordings.  Usually they're up the next day.  I am forever grateful to those awesome fans that record for us.  I know at one time it was verboten and volunteers cruised the aisles ready to strike.  Then it loosened up a bit.  But lately fewer and fewer vids??

Auz bans photos after first five minutes and 'Amy' advised DVDs of the panels would be available.  But I haven't heard anything?

I just was wondering because they did the Stage It vids for the Pheonix Con...wondered if they're cracking down in order to get people to pay for the streaming or something. But, I didn't see any Stage It vids for last weekend, so wasn't sure if they are doing it all the time now or not.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DittyDotDot said:

I found this very cute...

I didn't realize Lady Toni made an appearance...

Has Creation cracked down on the videoing or something? The last couple cons have had very few videos put up in comparison.

They banned Periscoping  a few months back and started doing a StageIt for a couple of cons and some folks posted their StageIt videos but I don't see why that's a problem because they paid for the access.

IMO, Creation are fools if they crack down on the videos. I can tell you right now, if not for the con videos I might not have ever considered going to a Creation con. I almost went to the one they had in Pasadena until I looked at the costs and decided it was too expensive for me.  Creation makes so much stinking money off those cons what money would they be losing by letting folks put up videos? And with Creation raising prices all the time, they should allow those vids to remain to remind folks of why they should attend. That said, I see a lot of complaints on SM that the cons are rote, serious questions about the show are rarely asked now, it's the boys riffing and screwing around, and the same questions over and over. And some are still pushing the questions about "How do you cope during hard times" which were supposed to be off limits now.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

That said, I see a lot of complaints on SM that the cons are rote, serious questions about the show are rarely asked now, it's the boys riffing and screwing around, and the same questions over and over. And some are still pushing the questions about "How do you cope during hard times" which were supposed to be off limits now.

I remember reading somewhere that they screen questions, so if that's true ( who knows ) maybe the only questions allowed are the repetitious, frivolous, nonsensical (seriously what disney princess would you be ) questions that are the reason I stopped watching con vids and some people just lie and slip in the "hard times" stuff and they can't shut it down without looking like assholes. That said you'd think someone would slip in a real question on occasion but maybe those people pay extra for the meet and greets I think they're called which they can't talk about.

18 minutes ago, Diane said:

I was wrong:

The whole week, wow. I hope they have fun, but the selfish part of me wonders what kind of ep they are filming where they can shoot without either of them for a full week.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gonzosgirrl said:

The whole week, wow. I hope they have fun, but the selfish part of me wonders what kind of ep they are filming where they can shoot without either of them for a full week.

I hope they have fun too, but I wonder about that also.

That story about Jared & Kim's daughter is amazing.

I feel so UNPREPARED.  Like... can we get a tracking device on them so I can find them in San Diego while I'm there?  THE WHOLE TIME!  I bet they go to Preview Night to see the floor (only 25K there, with Cliff and some WB help, they would be okay).  But ... what ELSE are they going to do?  I need a schedule! An agenda! A Logistics Support Plan!  

If they appear offsite somewhere, I want to BE THERE.  Grrrrr.... what if they are just golfing the whole time.  OTOH, I SWEAR I'm going to be looking twice at everyone in costume who is 6'5" to see if it's Jared.  I figure he's the easier target.  Or maybe Cliff.  

But ... no way do they go to the floor Sat or Sun.  That would be impossible to ensure safety.  

Sigh.  I NEED DATA people.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SueB said:

That story about Jared & Kim's daughter is amazing.

I feel so UNPREPARED.  Like... can we get a tracking device on them so I can find them in San Diego while I'm there?  THE WHOLE TIME!  I bet they go to Preview Night to see the floor (only 25K there, with Cliff and some WB help, they would be okay).  But ... what ELSE are they going to do?  I need a schedule! An agenda! A Logistics Support Plan!  

If they appear offsite somewhere, I want to BE THERE.  Grrrrr.... what if they are just golfing the whole time.  OTOH, I SWEAR I'm going to be looking twice at everyone in costume who is 6'5" to see if it's Jared.  I figure he's the easier target.  Or maybe Cliff.  

But ... no way do they go to the floor Sat or Sun.  That would be impossible to ensure safety.  

Sigh.  I NEED DATA people.  

Breathe, Sue, Breathe