Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

Yikes! Some people get very serious very quick! I think it was me that made the initial suggestion... A backdrop prop just for fun.  That's all. An Easter egg throw out for invested fans. It wouldn't even be picked up by 99% of audience. Same as Little Levi signage that meant something to only a few and made us smile.

I certainly wasn't promoting Dean Winchester parading about with the beer and calling it the best ever.  

Oh well ... C'est la vie ?

• Love 9

I'm curious if Jensen is going to name the actual beers themselves as nods to the show like Amell's wines are nods to archery in some way which doesn't reference Arrow the show directly.  They also have a wine named Nerd HQ with a picture of Zach Levi on the front LOL. The wine Jared created for Amell is named Venatore and the label has the entire exorcism ritual that is used in Supernatural. 

4 hours ago, Diane said:

Looks like they do the pins like in the Olympics! Only instead of collecting the pins from the participating countries, they make pins for the years or special episodes. And of course, one for Kim Manners. :(

• Love 1
13 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Wow. Rogue Events who do the Asylum conventions in the UK is down for the count. Out of Business. Dang. 

I feel really sorry for anyone who purchased tickets and are now 100s out of pocket! I also feel selfishly lucky as friends and I were considering buying tickets for next years Asylum! If we had bought them just a month earlier than planned that could have been us o.o. 

On the other hand, a new convention has been organised http://www.starfury.co.uk/ . No sign of J2M so not sure how popular it'll be, but £165 for a gold ticket is amazing compared to the £530 Rogue Events charged for their top level tickets. 

8 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Warning, don't be driving or operating Heavy Machinery before opening the pic

This warning must be heeded.  It's like looking into the sun and could blind.

Ruthie was once asked if she could steal something from the Supernatural set what would it be.  Her answer - "Jensen.  He's just so beautiful."

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

OMG the replies to Jensen's tweet are HILARIOUS.  This is my favorite. She's not wrong! Jared's head and neck look weird.

I was actually thinking turtle, not giraffe.  

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

LOLOL Jensen

Taste the rainbow :P

3 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Warning, don't be driving or operating Heavy Machinery before opening the pic.

Good advice, alas, too late. Typing from the floor.

• Love 1
(edited)

Sorry...couldn't resist this one...

59666aa2f0548_comicconrev.thumb.jpg.e0c788a62d2c17269a482bc5b856f593.jpg

(Nothing personal about which turtle he is...just the one in the image I found that happened to fit best in the space.) 

Edited by ahrtee
Further explanation.
  • Love 3

I swear to gods, I think they took Jared's head from the s12 poster (looking at the hair) and PS it onto his body from some other season where he's wearing a dark blue v neck unless they darkened the V neck from s9  or there is a pic of him jacketless from the s12 promo that was on Twitter.  And it looks like they Jensen's s12 poster head and put it on his  s9/s10 body because I think that's the jacket from 9 vs s12 but I could be wrong about that. Hard to tell because the image is flipped.

9 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

WAT??? . When was the last time they did ANY kind of talk show stuff together? 

That's great! (However, I sincerely did not know that Conan was still on the air. Ooops!)

• Love 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Diane said:

Me either what network is he on?

TBS

14 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

That's great! (However, I sincerely did not know that Conan was still on the air. Ooops!)

Not gonna lie. This kind of scares me. Like are they doing this as a last hurrah? Why are they being booked now after all these years? Or are they just agreeing to it now? Seems weird to not have Misha there and it makes me worry more for Cas' status. I get that it's during Comic Con so it's easier for them to do it there than fly down to L.A. during the season. 

I'm sorry for being a Debbie Downer but this just seems so ...unusual. 

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Not gonna lie. This kind of scares me. Like are they doing this as a last hurrah? Why are they being booked now after all these years? Or are they just agreeing to it now? Seems weird to not have Misha there and it makes me worry more for Cas' status.

I'm sorry for being a Debbie Downer but this just seems so ...unusual. 

I get that it's during Comic Con so it's easier for them to do it there than fly down to L.A. during the season. 

Maybe they agreed to do it because they aren't doing Nerd HQ? It is unusual, though, but since I too didn't know that Conan was still on, maybe it's not as big of a deal as it appears?

1 minute ago, DittyDotDot said:

Maybe they agreed to do it because they aren't doing Nerd HQ? It is unusual, though, but since I too didn't know that Conan was still on, maybe it's not as big of a deal as it appears?

See that is what I am thinking, I can't imagine that they are going to make a big announcement and Conan was the best that they could get.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

This is filming on July 19 and the panel is on July 23. Nerd HQ always happened after the Main Panel, so a time conflict isn't in play.

I'm not suggesting they are going to announce the end of the show on Conan, but more that this might be the first step in a farewell tour. I mentioned in the spoiler thread maybe they are going to prep us for the end a little at a time. 

Oh gods, does this mean they are going to be in my back yard for several days...not just coming in on the Saturday before the Sunday panel.   I don't need to know this information.

Edited by catrox14
7 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

This is filming on July 19 and the panel is on July 23. Nerd HQ always happened after the Main Panel, so a time conflict isn't in play.

I don't mean a time conflict as much as maybe they just only commit to a certain number of activities as a way to not get exhausted by the event. I mean after their main panel, the round table interviews, autograph signing and whatever else they do in the short period of time they're there it could easily be over-tiring if you agree to do everything.

19 minutes ago, Diane said:

See that is what I am thinking, I can't imagine that they are going to make a big announcement and Conan was the best that they could get.

Yeah, it doesn't feel like a big announcement sort of thing. If they do announce the end of the show, I would expect a writer or producer to be part of that announcement and it not be coming from Jared and Jensen.

2 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

I don't mean a time conflict as much as maybe they just only commit to a certain number of activities as a way to not get exhausted by the event. I mean after their main panel, the round table interviews, autograph signing and whatever else they do in the short period of time they're there it could easily be over-tiring if you agree to do everything.

Yeah, it doesn't feel like a big announcement sort of thing. If they do announce the end of the show, I would expect a writer or producer to be part of that announcement and it not be coming from Jared and Jensen.

See my above comment if they are going to film Conan, they must be doing it from Vancouver, they should be filming on that Wednesday, right?

(edited)
41 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

According to this year's SDCC schedule the autographs are being done on Sunday, July 23 along with the roundtables, and main panel. So this means they are going to be in San Diego on TurWednesday, July 19 to tape Conan which leaves them like 3 days between that and the Sunday filled with all the activities.

Maybe they are going to take the kids to Sea World or something LOL.

Edited by catrox14
5 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

According to this year's SDCC schedule the autographs are being done on Sunday, July 23 along with the roundtables, and main panel. So this means they are going to be in San Diego on TurWednesday, July 19 to tape Conan which leaves them like 3 days between that and the Sunday filled with all the activities.

Maybe they are going to take the kids to Sea World or something LOL.

Maybe so, but I can't imagine since they have just started filming that they are going to be in San Diego that long, they usually fly in on Saturday.  But, who knows, I just think it is strange. 

(edited)
46 minutes ago, Diane said:

See my above comment if they are going to film Conan, they must be doing it from Vancouver, they should be filming on that Wednesday, right?

According to the Tweet from Danielle Turchiano, they are going live which is what Conan does from Comic Con every year. think it would be pretty weird for it to be saying they will be there "live" if they are just going to do a satellite thing. But maybe.

Here's more info from Deadline

Casts from Game of Thrones, Supernatural, Netflix’s Bright and The Lego Ninjago Movie will be among Conan O’Brien’s guests in a week of episodes from San Diego’s Comic-Con later this month.

A surprise film cast is still to be announced.

The Conan episodes will be taped at San Diego’s Spreckels Theatre from Wednesday July 19 to Saturday, July 22, and air that Wednesday through Sunday at 11 pm ET/PT on TBS.

This marks the third consecutive year for the “Conan at Comic-Con” episodes. New this year will be the Conan360 Live Pre-Show, airing live each night across Team Coco’s social handles.

The following is the TBS airdate schedule for the week’s episodes and guests. The episodes will be available across TBS and Team Coco’s digital, mobile and VOD platforms the following day.

Wednesday, July 19
Stars from Bright: Will Smith, Joel Edgerton, Noomi Rapace, Edgar Ramirez and Lucy Fry.
Stars from Supernatural: Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles

Thursday, July 20
A surprise film cast to be announced

Saturday, July 22
Stars from The Lego Ninjago Movie: Dave Franco, Olivia Munn, Justin Theroux, Zach Woods, Michael Pena, Kumail Nanjiani and Abbi Jacobson

http://deadline.com/2017/07/conan-comic-con-game-of-thrones-supernatural-bright-lego-ninjago-1202127511/

Edited by catrox14

Maybe they are going to be light filming for this. It's possible since they already filmed some things for s13 and I don't think they necessarily meant only the Scooby Doo episode.  Especially if it's picking up from where the finale left off, they could have done some things for that already.  They do film out of order sometimes so maybe whatever they are doing can be filmed now or later to accomodate this. I dunno.

16 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Maybe they are going to be light filming for this. It's possible since they already filmed some things for s13 and I don't think they necessarily meant only the Scooby Doo episode.  Especially if it's picking up from where the finale left off, they could have done some things for that already.  They do film out of order sometimes so maybe whatever they are doing can be filmed now or later to accomodate this. I dunno.

Maybe so but I will find it strange if their filming schedule for their season premiere is light,  but that is just me 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Diane said:

Maybe so but I will find it strange if their filming schedule for their season premiere is light,  but that is just me 

Hard to say.  If they finish at like 5 am on Wednesday morning, they can  hop Jared's private jet down to San Diego, tape the Conan show,  enjoy a couple of days off. Maybe they would film a Fraturday this weekend to make up for missing next Wednesday or Thursday. Haven't Mark and Misha said that J2 don't really work on Fridays and Mondays anymore so that means they would really only miss one day of filming for next week. And then be back in Vancouver on Monday or Tuesday the 25th.

Just now, Pondlass1 said:

I don't expect any news. They'll joke about how tall everyone is ?

Your icon doesn't show up for me but I'm guessing it's an eyeroll?  If so, I agree. 

Or they are going to sing Happy Birthday to Jared, since that will be his birthday. 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Hard to say.  If they finish at like 5 am on Wednesday morning, they can  hop Jared's private jet down to San Diego, tape the Conan show,  enjoy a couple of days off. Maybe they would film a Fraturday this weekend to make up for missing next Wednesday or Thursday. Haven't Mark and Misha said that J2 don't really work on Fridays and Mondays anymore so that means they would really only miss one day of filming for next week. And then be back in Vancouver on Monday or Tuesday the 25th.

The boys are going to be in Chicago this coming weekend for the convention, so I doubt they want to work until mid-Saturday and then fly to Chicago. But who knows? Regarding any announcement type discussion, no, I wouldn't think that's going to happen. But maybe they are going to start "the beginning of the end" tour. They talk about episode 300 as a goal - well, that will happen in a short season after the one they've just started shooting. I personally believe they will end the show then. But obviously, JMO.

7 hours ago, catrox14 said:

OMG the replies to Jensen's tweet are HILARIOUS.  This is my favorite. She's not wrong! Jared's head and neck look weird.

Well, Crowley has called him a "big giraffe."  So maybe the illustration has the right dimensions.