Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Another outtake from the photo shoot.  At least they made it look like they were having fun.

They seemed SUPER PUMPED all week.  They KNEW Kansas was coming so they were really excited.  Plus Warner Brothers gave them the royal treatment.  Conan, life-size Funko Pops, multiple interviews, etc...   So, I'd be surprised if they were anything but thrilled.

1 hour ago, SueB said:

They seemed SUPER PUMPED all week.  They KNEW Kansas was coming so they were really excited.  Plus Warner Brothers gave them the royal treatment.  Conan, life-size Funko Pops, multiple interviews, etc...   So, I'd be surprised if they were anything but thrilled.

I meant the EW cover photo shoot(it is another outtake shot).  I remember them talking about how miserable that shoot was.  My posts got put together.  Jensens photo was an outtake from the EW SDCC photo shoot.  I am going to guess there are more for Jared and Misha too.  SDCC looked like a fan dream come true.  I loved all the promotion the show got all week and then the icing....freaking Kansas!

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

I meant the EW cover photo shoot(it is another outtake shot).  I remember them talking about how miserable that shoot was.  My posts got put together.  Jensens photo was an outtake from the EW SDCC photo shoot.  I am going to guess there are more for Jared and Misha too.  SDCC looked like a fan dream come true.  I loved all the promotion the show got all week and then the icing....freaking Kansas!

Jensen said they kept sliding off the hood and had to try and buckle themselves onto the wipers. LOL So Yeah that shoot seemed like a pain in their ass...almost literally LOL

• Love 2
4 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Jensen said they kept sliding off the hood and had to try and buckle themselves onto the wipers. LOL So Yeah that shoot seemed like a pain in their ass...almost literally LOL

I believe Jensen also said that the paint got scratched.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

I believe Jensen also said that the paint got scratched.

That probably pissed him off more than anything.He is so protective of Baby. I remember how pissed he was was that they actually carved the enochian into it for Blade Runners

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

That probably pissed him off more than anything.He is so protective of Baby. I remember how pissed he was was that they actually carved the enochian into it for Blade Runners

And don't forget when someone dared call her a prop LOL

Edited by Wayward Son
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Wayward Son said:

And don't forget when someone dared call her a prop LOL

Well, she is more than a prop LOL. So I agree with him on that. But then I highly identified with my Mustangs soooo LOL

38 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I think he said they had to replace the hood and a little of his soul died every time they slid down gouging chunks out of the paint.

Poor Jensen. I think he loves Baby more than any other character in the show LOL

23 hours ago, catrox14 said:

And Rob's reply ♥ 

I have to wonder of both tweets weren't at least a little bit of an answer to the nonsense from the 'fans' who resent Jensen singing with LS. I love the genuine affection and obvious friendship of these two. Robsen forever!

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Commando Cody said:

If this show stayed on the air long enough, Jensen's kids could play little Deans. 

Or Deannas.  :)

Jared's kids could already play wee!Sams.

Edited by ahrtee
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, sarvenaz said:

DM's comment is sweet too.

I hate to say it but I posted it upthread a couple of hours ago ;) . But I didn't see JDM's comment until you pointed it out.  SO CUTE! "Lord have mercy"! LOL

I swear JDM and Jensen adore each other.

5 hours ago, ukgirl71 said:

I'm not generally gushy over kids, but those two are ADORABLE!!  Never could resist big puppy dog eyes lol.

You are me. Sooo not a kid person but it really is adorable how the twins are little mini-me versions of their parents. Still say I have never seen a daughter look more like her father than Mark Sheppard's little girl though.  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I hate to say it but I posted it upthread a couple of hours ago ;) . But I didn't see JDM's comment until you pointed it out.  SO CUTE! "Lord have mercy"! LOL

I swear JDM and Jensen adore each other.

Gaah so embarrasing I'm sorry ;) I was way too tired last night when I saw these...

• Love 1

Totally agree about the rug/carpet/whatever it is being a pain to clean, but doesn't it look comfy?

Does anyone else think Arrow is the image of JJ?  Daddy Jensen's going to be on permanent front door scowling duty in a dozen years or so!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ukgirl71 said:

Totally agree about the rug/carpet/whatever it is being a pain to clean, but doesn't it look comfy?

Does anyone else think Arrow is the image of JJ?  Daddy Jensen's going to be on permanent front door scowling duty in a dozen years or so!

I kinda want pix of the first kid who knocks on the door and finds a scowling Dean Winchester on the other side. 

Imagine having that carpet, three young kids, and two dogs! 

ETA I think Arrow favours Danneel, but in this pic that is sooo a Jensen expression on her face. :D 

Edited by gonzosgirrl

I saw one of the vids with a fan and I could hear Jensen's voice in the background. I guess he went to bed after that? These boys are sneaky.

50 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Jared was out partying with (and had to help out a security guard with an unruly drunk evidently) fans last night while Jensen was asleep so he could do this...

28 minutes ago, sarvenaz said:

We're in the lead for the MTV chart awards for both Jensen and Supernatural. We may win! So proud ^^

Wait I forgot to ask has anyone voted from here? if not, please vote. Supernatural isn't that much ahead and I'd hate for us to loose...

Edited by sarvenaz