Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

What exactly is her claim to fame again? 

You mean why do people dislike her?  She talks about poop and/or pooping almost exclusively and thinks it is hilarious.  I do agree that it gets a bit old but she has come off with some extremely smart comments.

You mean why do people dislike her?  She talks about poop and/or pooping almost exclusively and thinks it is hilarious.  I do agree that it gets a bit old but she has come off with some extremely smart comments.

No I mean why is she on the show?  What did she do that warrants her to be on a reality show?

No I mean why is she on the show?  What did she do that warrants her to be on a reality show?

She's a former DCC in Dallas that married well and has money.  Or, based on the rest of these housewive shows,  at least has the illusion of money! :D

Truth be told, I'd say it was more the former DCC that got her cast.

In case the clips on Twitter weren't enough for you, they posted an article with a whole photo gallery of the swimsuit 'fashion' show!! ;-D

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2016/04/22/cowbuzz-inside-look-dccs-annual-swimsuit-fashion-show

Legit embarrassed for these girls with some of these suits. I mean, good grief. If their butts aren't completely hanging out you can practically see their hoohas!! There is one of Jinelle and one of SImone that make me want to cover my eyes.  Men are going to have a field day with these pics.  Just not classy at all in my opinion. 

Edited by LaurenBrook
  • Love 1

In case the clips on Twitter weren't enough for you, they posted an article with a whole photo gallery of the swimsuit 'fashion' show!! ;-D

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2016/04/22/cowbuzz-inside-look-dccs-annual-swimsuit-fashion-show

Legit embarrassed for these girls with some of these suits. I mean, good grief. If their butts aren't completely hanging out you can practically see their hoohas!! There is one of Jinelle and one of SImone that make me want to cover my eyes.  Men are going to have a field day with these pics.  Just not classy at all in my opinion. 

I can't stand the suits with their butts sticking out. I don't like them on anyone, celebs wear them all the time.

I can't stand the suits with their butts sticking out. I don't like them on anyone, celebs wear them all the time.

The bottoms look like they're getting stuck in their butt cracks

Edited by MrsEVH

The bottoms look like they're getting stuck in their butt cracks

Yes, even the non "cheeky' ones look like they're getting stuck. I wonder if the girls even like the bikinis they wear...

Yes, even the non "cheeky' ones look like they're getting stuck. I wonder if the girls even like the bikinis they wear...

I don't even think it matters what they think ... it's all K&J baby!  I wonder if a DCC ever protested against the swimwear because of religion or whatever personal reasons...

I don't even think it matters what they think ... it's all K&J baby! I wonder if a DCC ever protested against the swimwear because of religion or whatever personal reasons...

I would assume when it come to suit selection it's all about who sponsors their swimwear that season and what is popular. I can't see K&J being overly rude about pushing the topic if someone was truly uncomfortable, (esp. a vet) but I can also see them saying "hey, this is what you signed on for" Edited by spazette

When Kelli and Judy did the last FB talk, they mentioned they had 20 different swimwear designers from different places in US and elsewhere sending in swimwear in hopes of it being chosen for the shoot.  So no one manufacturer sponsors the shoot.  Judy talked about her favorites or new ones.

Oh wow - seriously? They look like hookers in those outfits! What is Chantal wearing??? I would be mortified to walk out in public like that ...especially with thi-highs!!!

Caila looks like she is in perfect shape, not heavy or big at all. I didn't say they looked dressed to go to church or visit the White House lol.

Caila looks like she is in perfect shape, not heavy or big at all. I didn't say they looked dressed to go to church or visit the White House lol.

Lol - totally.  Can you imagine the preacher's face??  Yeah my "seriously?" was at the picture and not your comment.  I was blushing looking at those pictures!  I'm embarrassed for those poor girls...

• Love 2

Is it just me or are there like no pics of Erica from the fashion show? I think I saw one small clip or a couple pics from the beginning of the show where she was in a yellow bikini but then nothing else...i don't think she was injured or anything?? I wonder if they really are allowed to ask to be excused from certain suits, like the super trashy black cut out ones with boots, etc. 

They haven't done the "topless with hands or a large piece of jewelry strategically placed over the boobs" photo in a while, but I used to raise an eyebrow whenever they did it. America's Sweethearts, indeed.

• Love 3

They haven't done the "topless with hands or a large piece of jewelry strategically placed over the boobs" photo in a while, but I used to raise an eyebrow whenever they did it. America's Sweethearts, indeed.

Seriously?  They did that!!???  And I'm assuming they didn't have the top on?

That's too much!!

Lol - totally.  Can you imagine the preacher's face??  Yeah my "seriously?" was at the picture and not your comment.  I was blushing looking at those pictures!  I'm embarrassed for those poor girls...

I mean i guess some people wear string bikinis with cowboy boots to Walmart, but to church? That's just tacky.

(edited)

Seriously?  They did that!!???  And I'm assuming they didn't have the top on?

That's too much!!

Oh they absolutely did it. They were probably the first to do it. But I feel like it's been a good 8-10 years since I've seen one of those.

This is another one I dislike. "Oops, it appears my bikini accidentally came undone."

Not a fan.

tempnicolebulcher_swim2013_01.jpg?itok=xtempsydneydurso_swim2013_02.jpg?itok=iQ2

tempangelarena_swim2013_03.jpg?itok=pszC

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 1

That one of Nicole has seems particularly awful to me

It's also not the most flattering shot of Nicole - she looks like a body builder or something :/.

Who is that in the pink shot above - Alex Hermes? If so, she was really thin.

(edited)
Who is the girl covering her boobs? She has a really manly torso in that first pic.

I think that was Lisa Henslin.She was on one of the early seasons, along with Abigail Klein, Melissa Rycroft, Justine, Loni, Etc.

Edited by sleepyjean