Type keyword(s) to search

Past Contestants Photo Gallery

I opened up a bunch of tabs from this thread, and I went to one of them and it appeared to be a picture of Cassie, from the Third Epoch of Ancient Top Model times! I scrolled down some more and it turned out to be Erin in that Liz Minelli work. The other shots look good, but that first one is very unfortunate, especially for someone as fierce as Erin.

Wow Chantal from the Tootie cycle? Never thought much of her before but she looks great in the INTER-PRET photos. She should've won that cycle instead of Tootie. Where is Tootie now? Modeling wigs?

Kari looks so much better with her natural dark hair and eyebrows. Didn't she promise Tyra to keep her blonde and dyed eyebrow makeover though? I wonder if there are any repercussions for breaking her promise to Tyra.

Kari looks so much better with her natural dark hair and eyebrows. Didn't she promise Tyra to keep her blonde and dyed eyebrow makeover though? I wonder if there are any repercussions for breaking her promise to Tyra.

Probably the repercussions are Tyra never talks to you again and forgets you exist, which is what happens to most of the people who leave this show, anyway.

Will is signed with Q Models in NYC

for Fantastics mag, Mar '15, Extremely Graphic ed, photos by Allen Zaki

Wow I am so happy that Will is signed to an agency in NYC. I know he is too tall for runway, but he makes a fantastic print model and his face is too beautiful to waste so good for him! He looks great in the Fantastic mag photos too. Hopefully he wows us with some fierce photos and campaigns in the future.

Is this the Natalie from the Allison/Celia cycle who had a really round face in her beauty shot? She looks hot in the Guess ad. No pun intended, but I never would have guessed that's actually her.