Type keyword(s) to search

Past Contestants Photo Gallery

I love that the Sue is still working!  She was so screwed over in her season.  These photos look pretty damned fierce to me.  (Ack!  Did I just use one of Tyrant's words?!?!?)

I also love that the Sue is still working! I said back in her cycle that she should have won... another great example of Tyra's stellar judgment.

I never cared much for Monique. I thought she was a brat. Plus her face is too square.

I see on a couple of sites that she's listed as being from Chicago, IL. She's from Hebron, which is an hour and a half away from Chicago and is actually closer to the Wisconsin border. I'm from the north central Illinois area, so I know that a load of poo from her and/or her reps.

I think it's amusing that on the NWFW she's listed as just "model" in the caption.

I was at the airport this past weekend and I saw someone reading a newspaper with a giant photo of Chantelle on the front of one section. It might have been the Globe and Mail.

Edited by dolphincorn

Has anyone noticed that in Will's talking heads, he looks exactly like a former contestant?  I can't remember her name, but she had his hair style and color.  She was considered plus size and had a child.  The similarity is really distracting me.