Type keyword(s) to search

Past Contestants Photo Gallery

Is Yaya the lead in "Chicago Med"? Wow I am pleasantly surprised by her acting success. First the Whitney Houston biopic now this? She is probably the most successful crossover star from ANTM now alongside Analeigh.

Edited by Mattipoo

Interview with Riccardo Tisci (Givenchy) - That electric moment when you discover the face of a generation

Leila appears at 3:50.

Givenchy exclusive for Spring/Summer 2016

Tisci's take: "You know when a girl she is going to become an icon. They have this way. They have this attitude, they have this way, their eyes ... She was an American girl. She didn't know who I was or probably what was Givenchy ... She came inside and had these big eyes like Bambi and these perfectly designed lips, white skin, tall, perfection of a body, and a fragility about her ... I put her in exclusivity. She is going to do the Givenchy campaign and I promise you she is going to be the next big American star for sure."

Edited by milkyaqua
  • Love 2

Leila is a star! So glad she didn't win ANTM and get tainted with its bad name. Look what happened to orange Laura who won her cycle? She basically disappeared into obscurity, but Leila is building a serious modeling career.

• Love 2

Nyle looks like a young George Clooney in those "Out" photos. In other words, dreamy and hot

I can see that. I actually think of young Jon Hamm every time I look at him. And I love me some Jon so it just makes me love Nyle even more. I'd say he's the hottest person ever on ANTM, not even just the hottest guy.