Type keyword(s) to search

Past Contestants Photo Gallery

Isn't 2xist an underwear brand? We definitely need Nyle in more underwear ads wearing as little as possible. :) He looks great on the runway.

I know, why can't he just model loincloths?

Seriously though, he looks photoshopped into some of those group pictures, I wonder why he isn't hugging any of the other models?

isn't 2xist an underwear brand? We definitely need Nyle in more underwear ads wearing as little as possible. :) He looks great on the runway.

I know, why can't he just model loincloths?

Or jockstraps, preferably transparent ones?

• Love 1

Yes yes and yes to Nyle's photoshoot in "Out" magazine. Dayum! That boy is fine! He should always be naked or half naked in his photo shoots. That will sell more clothes than if he actually wore the designers' clothes.

Yes yes and yes to Nyle's photoshoot in "Out" magazine. Dayum! That boy is fine! He should always be naked or half naked in his photo shoots. That will sell more clothes than if he actually wore the designers' clothes.

yes and no... he is one of those men who wears suit like he was born in it. He has that European sexy but classy charm for high end products like watches and suits that cost more than I will make in my whole life lol Edited by vavera4ka
  • Love 3

yes and no... he is one of those men who wears suit like he was born in it. He has that European sexy but classy charm for high end products like watches and suits that cost more than I will make in my whole life lol

Agreed, my favorite picture of him to date is the one of him and the dog.  That picture could have been an ad for a suit, for a watch, for a vodka....maybe even for York Peppermint Patties.

• Love 1

Why can't ANTM hamsters book editorials in REAL magazines like Glamor, Elle, Cosmopolitan etc? What the f**k is Ellements mag? Bleep mag? Stark mag? Oh well, someone has to appear in these "magazines" so might as well be ANTM hamsters.

Yaya at "Chicago Med" premiere party, 9 Nov

It premiered last night to good ratings.  From Ask Ausiello:

...On a second (and possibly related) note, Chicago Med‘s Yaya DaCosta told us she doesn’t think April got any closure on her feelings about high school pal Severide — even though the two hooked up on Fire last season. “They have a very long history, a friendship and sexual tension that has not been completely figured out yet,” the actress says. “So you’ll get to witness that.”