Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

I really don't want it to be Alena!!!!  

But she's here and she wasn't some long time associate of James, just someone that showed up the day before everything in his life fell apart.  

• Love 6

Why couldn't they have given Siren/CJ a deeper relationship? I am loving their scenes as usual but seeing them officially go against one another with the added on "you were like the father I never had" would've made things so much more juicy.

1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

*Sigh* It will probably be Alena. Because if this show has taught us anything, its that we dont deserve nice things.

If BS can be redeemed, so can Alena.  I'm sure she never meant for him to blow up the whole city.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 4

I now want Sara to grab Laurel from an earlier season, bring her here, and ask her in front of Q if she’d be down for being replaced by a double. A double who happily murders people. I’m guessing she wouldn’t be supportive of this insanity.

• Love 4
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Why couldn't they have given Siren/CJ a deeper relationship? I am loving their scenes as usual but seeing them officially go against one another with the added on "you were like the father I never had" would've made things so much more juicy.

They're too busy having BS call Lance "daddy" and having Lance act like she's his daughter. They couldn't do anything to take away from that. 

• Love 4
Just now, insomniadreams88 said:

I'm also still not getting why ARGUS acted like Cayden was this big, bad, major threat. 

I'm beginning to realize the intelligence and efficacy of ARGUS is not as awesome as I once thought. Waller wouldn't put up with this incompetence. I'm going to need some answers, Lyla. 

• Love 4

Finally Oliver pulls out the "your son wouldn't want you to do this" argument.  Too late though.

William is so so stupid.

2 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Rene is blaming Oliver??? Are you kidding me???  

Anybody but themselves.

• Love 5