Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Ugh, I could've done without that Felicity/newbies conversation. 

I hate that it's always OTA that has to apologize and be grateful to them.

Wouldn't it make things worse for Oliver that they're there, because now they can tie the other masks to them as Oliver's friends?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Curtis is butthurt that he's not important enough to be subpoenaed.

It's just like 310, when he kept trying to get Oliver to give a damn about him being in the bunker. No one gives a damn, Curtis.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I'm kind of surprised this isn't a clip episode. Would've been the perfect time for one if they wanted to save some serious money.

I can't remember the last time a I've seen a clip show episode.  Maybe they don't do them anymore.  

• Love 1

Felicity thanking the newbies for coming is as bad as both her and Diggle apologizing to them. RAAAAAGE.

2 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Ugh, I could've done without that Felicity/newbies conversation. 

That's what I missed when my stream froze. Yep, my computer was looking out for me. 

• Love 4
Just now, tennisgurl said:

Everyone sucking up to NTA is just disgusting. This is turning into Once Upon a Time levels of heroes being forced to suck up and kowtow to villains.

I'd say this is worse because at least with OUAT, there is a good portion of the fandom who actually love the villains.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd say this is worse because at least with OUAT, there is a good portion of the fandom who actually love the villains.

The writers noticed that the audience hated those shits, and now they're trying to prop them up by talking them up, using beloved characters as mouth pieces. Except, we aint falling for it!

• Love 5