Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

(edited)

I'm not gonna be mad if he throws out Konstantin's backstory. It is 100% a smart decision to just end the Kon stuff now.

He also seems to be ending Kristen/Alex, which apparently everyone (not me lol) hates so that's another good decision.

The time capsule and teens were (potentially) good stuff and he seems to be moving forward with that, at least somewhat.

People complained about Julie not being more against Kon/Maggie, which Ron just fixed.

He brought Sloan back to confront Nicole. The scabs were just gonna let her go without that lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

He brought Sloan back to confront Nicole. The scabs were just gonna let her go without that lol.

I kinda wonder if they were though...Jessica said in an interview not to assume Sloan is gone too quickly. So how long was she initially seated to appear?

Were the scab writers getting updates on the strike and pacing themselves accordingly? Was it a case of "stall with Sloan!" and then "get her out!" from week to week? That could seriously mess with pacing (see Thomas and the pawn card back-and-forth).

Did Jessica's marriage to a billionaire mean she politely quit the series? Or was this always the intended end of her contract? And how did Ari's firing affect things?

Maybe it was going to end with Sloan vanishing quickly and nothing else. Ron implied that, but who knows. Maybe Sherri and the gang were going to have her pop up in a month and because they were unceremoniously given the boot, Ron doesn't know.

It was honestly a fairly bland final bow. Glad that it happened, mind you, but....eh.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 4

Hmmmm.

That flashback with Victor...will it retcon what we first saw of the new will stuff?

It's been so long since those scenes of Kon and Theresa in Greece, I can't remember the details. Did Kon seem to know about the will in his first scenes?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Hmmmm.

That flashback with Victor...will it retcon what we first saw of the new will stuff?

It's been so long since those scenes of Kon and Theresa in Greece, I can't remember the details. Did Kon seem to know about the will in his first scenes?

Yes. He tore into the room and grabbed it from Theresa and went through it looking and expecting to see himself in it.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

Spoilers June 17-21

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Monday, June 17:

With Chanel leaving Salem on the horizon (for how long we don’t know yet), Paulina is down in the dumps. Luckily for her, Abe is by her side to give her the comfort that she needs.

Although EJ just got down to the bottom of being deceived himself, he’s about to find out what it’s like to be called out for doing it to someone else. A yelling match seems inevitable when Stefan faces off with his consistent enemy over his latest deception.

Thanks to all the chaos that has been circling around them lately, Alex tries to avoid any more conflict and decides it’s time to clear the air with Brady about a few things.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, June 18:

As if the wedding didn’t end on a terrifying enough turn, it looks like there is even more shocking news that Maggie will have to weather about Konstantin.

Sarah discovers there may be a limit to her talents when she runs into a dead end trying to find out who Xander’s mother is.

Julie and Chad are thrown for a loop and their plans are disrupted when Jack suddenly returns to town.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, June 19:

After enduring Stefan’s wrath, EJ manages to find some time to relax with his son. He and Johnny discuss his plans for the future and all the dreams he still wants to make a reality.

Eli and Lani come back to Salem just in time to help everyone celebrate Abe and Paulina’s wedding anniversary.

Away from the Jack’s probing, Chad and Julie manage to discover something that could rock many lives.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, June 20:

When prom night finally arrives, Tate and Holly are using all of their combined brain power to come up with a plan to spend it together.

Unfortunately for the teens, even without trying, Nicole may have already ruined their plans.

Eric faces some awkward questions from Marlena about his lingering feelings for Nicole.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, June 21:

The Salem prom is sure to have no shenanigans with Theresa and Brady acting as chaperones, sure to keep their eyes on Tate and Holly.

After what he’s been through lately, it’s no surprise that Steve would want to get something off his chest. Justin is on the receiving end when he finally opens up.

No longer content to avoid committing, Alex drives ahead with a bold choice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1

Pretty sparse. Apparently the show is cracking down on full spoilers. I'll update if more appear 

Monday, June 24, 2024:

Brady and Theresa catch Tate and Holly together at the Salem Inn.

Ava is taken aback by Harris’ announcement.

Tuesday, June 25, 2024:

Leo visits his mother, Diana in prison.

Wednesday, June 26, 2024:

Chanel’s cramps lead Johnny and Paulina to seek medical aid.

Thursday, June 27, 2024:

Theresa scrambles to hide her past misdeeds.

Friday, June 28, 2024

Abe consoles a guilt-ridden Paulina.

No dates:

EJ confesses to seeing a drunk Nicole kiss Eric.

An emotional goodbye is shared between Lucas and Kate.

Brady becomes suspicious of Theresa and admits his thoughts to Alex.

Gabi receives a promise from Stefan that she will be free before she knows it.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, DisneyBoy said:

This is the original actress now this time, right?

I think that Genie Francis is still on GH, so no.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Bye bye baby, I guess.

15 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Why? Lucas would stay if the show cared about him at all.

15 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I wonder if New Gabi will inhabit the role well.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Pretty sparse. Apparently the show is cracking down on full spoilers. I'll update if more appear 

Monday, June 24, 2024:

Brady and Theresa catch Tate and Holly together at the Salem Inn.

Ava is taken aback by Harris’ announcement.

Tuesday, June 25, 2024:

Leo visits his mother, Diana in prison.

Chanel’s cramps lead Johnny and Paulina to seek medical aid.

Thursday, June 27, 2024:

Theresa scrambles to hide her past misdeeds.

Friday, June 28, 2024

No dates:

EJ confesses to seeing a drunk Nicole kiss Eric.

Brady becomes suspicious of Theresa and admits his thoughts to Alex.

Well Days has nobody to blame but themselves with a long tape to air delay. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

This is the original actress now this time, right?

No the original actress was Genie Francis who is on GH.

• Like 1

Monday, June 24, 2024
Ava is taken aback by Harris’s announcement

Tuesday, June 25, 2024
Lucas shares an emotional goodbye with Kate

Wednesday, June 26, 2024
Xander opens up to Sarah about his distant relationship with Victor

Thursday, June 27, 2024
Suspicious of Theresa’s motives, Brady shares a theory with Alex

Friday, June 28, 2024
Abe consoles a guilt-ridden Paulina
EJ seeks Rafe’s help with Melinda

• Thanks 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Monday June 24 2024

EJ decides to come clean with Nicole about what he saw. Given that what he saw was her kissing Eric while drunk, this conversation could get real tense real quick.

Maggie and Alex come to an agreement about how to move forward.

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Chanel and Johnny already have one foot out the door as they prepare to leave Salem… but the news they’re about to receive could change everything.

Alex and Theresa announce their engagement 

Thursday, June 27, 2024:

Xander and Nicole get into a heated confrontation!

Friday, June 28, 2024

Eric is about to tell Nicole something that definitely falls into the category of “life-changing news.”

Stefan promises Gabi that she’ll be a free woman soon

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

Eric: My mommy told me to tell you I love you Nicole. Will you leave your billionaire DA husband to reside with me, a basically unemployed 50 year old judgey ex priest, in a room above a pub? Bring Jude. We can put his cot in the bathroom.

• LOL 12

So, Harris is still around (even if we don't see him)? I wish he would just leave and I wish Ava would go away or to jail or wherever, but there is no need for her at all. 

Brady isn't smart enough to have figured out Theresa's scheme with the will. But, whatever he told Alex didn't seem to change Alex's mind as they announced their engagement. I really want the whole inheritance story to be over already. At least before Alex spends all the money that isn't his.

When is Ari's last day? I think it is the end of July. So, we have another month before she finds out about EJ withholding info from her. At least she has her baby back.

Oh boy, we get to see Paulina feeling guilty again. And Abe is relegated to chief consoler. 

Will we see the new Gabi soon or will this just be a one-sided phone conversation?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

So, Harris is still around (even if we don't see him)? I wish he would just leave and I wish Ava would go away or to jail or wherever, but there is no need for her at all. 

Brady isn't smart enough to have figured out Theresa's scheme with the will. But, whatever he told Alex didn't seem to change Alex's mind as they announced their engagement. I really want the whole inheritance story to be over already. At least before Alex spends all the money that isn't his.

When is Ari's last day? I think it is the end of July. So, we have another month before she finds out about EJ withholding info from her. At least she has her baby back.

Oh boy, we get to see Paulina feeling guilty again. And Abe is relegated to chief consoler. 

Will we see the new Gabi soon or will this just be a one-sided phone conversation?

Ari's last day is July 29

I think Monday is it for Harris.

Cherie starts as Gabi June 28

Serena should be first week of July as Fiona, hopefully to rapidly expose Theresa 

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Retired at last said:

July 29th

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 6/20/2024 at 9:20 AM, brisbydog said:

Eric: My mommy told me to tell you I love you Nicole. Will you leave your billionaire DA husband to reside with me, a basically unemployed 50 year old judgey ex priest, in a room above a pub? Bring Jude. We can put his cot in the bathroom.

At least when Eric is "basically unemployed," he doesn't resort to kidnapping defenseless women and then gaslighting his wife when she questions him about it, unlike certain inexplicably judgey Scottish thugs. And I don't think it'll be a great tragedy for Nicole to leave her "billionaire DA" husband since he's a judgmental sanctimonious rapist who was willing to let her think her son was dead.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
10 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

At least when Eric is "basically unemployed," he doesn't resort to kidnapping defenseless women and then gaslighting his wife when she questions him about it, unlike certain inexplicably judgey Scottish thugs. And I don't think it'll be a great tragedy for Nicole to leave her "billionaire DA" husband since he's a judgmental sanctimonious rapist who was willing to let her think her son was dead.

You love who you love. I will always prefer Xander and EJ over Eric. Mainly cause they entertain me vs bore me. I don't care about character's past crimes, everyone has a rap sheet, even Father Eric

• Like 4
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, brisbydog said:

You love who you love. I will always prefer Xander and EJ over Eric. Mainly cause they entertain me vs bore me. I don't care about character's past crimes, everyone has a rap sheet, even Father Eric

And his is far shorter than theirs.  Just saying.

• Like 4