Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Hold on to your lunch pails because April 27th Chad pulls Abigail into a kiss. 

In that was fast as hell news

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Theresa is finally reunited with her baby.

Also, that day

In San Francisco, Paul gets another surprise visitor.
Aiden and Hope clash over Clyde.

Friday, May 1, 2015

Victor takes precautions, fearing Stefano will seek revenge.
Nicole shares a nice moment with Eric – which causes her to change course.

Not an Ericole fan, frankly but Bubonic plague is better than Dicole so what are ya gonna do?

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 2

Of course it is going to be Sonny....I hope the show puts Will out of his misery and let Paulson happen....It is obvious that Sonny wants Paul and he is only with Will out of obligation....Will is right when he says that there is something between Paul and Sonny....Will needs to walk away from Sonny and burn that custody agreement giving Sonny rights over Arianna, if something were to happen to him....Will has become an interloper in his own marriage and he is keeping Sonny away from his twu wuv....I want him to get his dignity back and let Sonny go back to his precious Paul...I have no problems with Will keeping Ari away from Paulson...

Edited by Apprentice79

Admitted Paulson cheerleader here, but Will's done so many fucked up things that he's lucky Sonny didn't leave him before he even slept with Paul, so I have no problem with Sonny and Paul getting together.  Can't wait, actually.  Soapy goodness.  And they're hot.

I have no doubt that Sneasel will play the Ari card.  I'm sure there are many further depths to which he will go in all his sneasely stupidity.

• Love 2

Ari is his daughter..Let Paulson go and have their own babies....He would not be playing the Ari card, Sonny has no rights to her..He has never adopted her..I don't understand why he would be playing the Ari card...She is his and only his...

• Love 1

I know it is fiction and I want Will to keep Ari away from Paulson....Let them go be happy and keep his daughter out of it..I bet you as soon as Will decides to move on with somebody else, Sonny will be running back to Will....Soaps always do that....

Perhaps Arianna gets hurt and that causes Sonny to leave him and for Rafe to sue for custody on behalf of Gabi....Or Sonny dies protecting his family....Even though he is angry at Will, he would do anything for him and Ari....A guilt-ridden Will is left to pick up the pieces with Ari, while Sparkle tries to help Will and they fall in love, just in time for Sonny to come back from the dead...lol He would come back darker and vengeful....It would be ironic if Will was doing everything to protect Sparkle from Sonny's wrath..While Sonny was doing everything in his power to destroy him for taking his place in his family....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Perhaps Arianna gets hurt and that causes Sonny to leave him and for Rafe to sue for custody on behalf of Gabi....Or Sonny dies protecting his family....Even though he is angry at Will, he would do anything for him and Ari....A guilt-ridden Will is left to pick up the pieces with Ari, while Sparkle tries to help Will and they fall in love, just in time for Sonny to come back from the dead...lol He would come back darker and vengeful....It would be ironic if Will was doing everything to protect Sparkle from Sonny's wrath..While Sonny was doing everything in his power to destroy him for taking his place in his family....

This sounds pretty good. I would be into it :)

• Love 1

Hold on to your lunch pails because April 27th Chad pulls Abigail into a kiss. 

In that was fast as hell news

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Theresa is finally reunited with her baby.

Also, that day

In San Francisco, Paul gets another surprise visitor.

Aiden and Hope clash over Clyde.

Friday, May 1, 2015

Victor takes precautions, fearing Stefano will seek revenge.

Nicole shares a nice moment with Eric – which causes her to change course.

Not an Ericole fan, frankly but Bubonic plague is better than Dicole so what are ya gonna do?

I must have missed all those episodes where they told a long, compelling story about Theresa looking for her baby...

• Love 1

Of course it is going to be Sonny....I hope the show puts Will out of his misery and let Paulson happen....It is obvious that Sonny wants Paul and he is only with Will out of obligation....Will is right when he says that there is something between Paul and Sonny....Will needs to walk away from Sonny and burn that custody agreement giving Sonny rights over Arianna, if something were to happen to him....Will has become an interloper in his own marriage and he is keeping Sonny away from his twu wuv....I want him to get his dignity back and let Sonny go back to his precious Paul...I have no problems with Will keeping Ari away from Paulson...

Wow...I get that you're a Will cheerleader, but he's the one who cheated and who is currently the wrecking ball in his relationship.  Advocating that Sonny as Ari's parent be invalidated because Sonny doesn't want to put up with that anymore is ridiculous.

• Love 2

I never said that Will was a saint..I just find it appalling that the writers chose to destroy Will to make Paul a better partner for Sonny..The writing is not nuanced enough for me..You could have had Sonny torn between the two men without trashing Will...

• Love 2

I think it is horrible what they have done to Will because Ken Corday wanted Will to be like Sami..He has always tried to be different from his parents..He is disrespectful and dismissive of Marlena..His grandmother who was his champion when he was struggling with his sexuality..Will written in character would never do all the things that the show is making him do now to make Sparkle a saint ..It is disheartening to sacrifice a legacy character for a newbie....You turn off long time fans when you do that..You can have a character do out of character, but it has to make sense to the overall story..Will's descent into Evil makes no sense. He cheated and he is acting like the victim. Sonny should be going dark  due to his total disillusionment with Will and his marriage.

Kristen was once a good character, but her unraveling was a slow process and it made sense..She found that letter in Aremid that John had written to Marlena declaring his love for her and she slowly went mad with time....She was shown to be resisting turning to Evil, she was friends with Marlena....She used to babysit Belle and Brady when she was dating John....Kristen let her insecurities and Stefano get the best of her..Back then the show used to be character driven, now it is just plot driven and nonsensical....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

He has always been a brat, but his bratness made sense....There was a vulnerability that made him likable..I did not like how he used to treat Sami, but I understood where he was coming from...

I agree. His behavior since leaving to go to Hollywood has been completely out of character. Will would never have left Sonny, never would have had an affair, or blackmailed Tori if he had been written in character. Not to mention the countless whining and scheming.

• Love 2

I agree. His behavior since leaving to go to Hollywood has been completely out of character. Will would never have left Sonny, never would have had an affair, or blackmailed Tori if he had been written in character. Not to mention the countless whining and scheming.

Amen..Amen..Amen..Amen....Amen....Amen..Amen..Amen....Instead of Will going by himself to Hollywood..Sonny, Will and Ari should have accompanied Sami and the kids to Los Angeles and get them to settle..T would have been in charge of TBD, while the Kiriakis/Horton family are away..In LA they could have had a honeymoon and perhaps we could have had Wilson meet up with Sonny's brothers that could have led them to have some type of adventure story in LA...

In LA, Wilson could also have bumped into Paul Narita while site seeing . Paul seeing Sonny so blissfully happy with Will could have reignited his feelings for Sonny and that could have led to him going to Salem for Sonny. Will would have told Zoe about meeting The Paul Narita and she would have encouraged him to get the scoop leading to some awkward moments for Sonny and Paul...Sonny would not tell Will that he was once involved with him because of his promise to Paul, in not revealing his secret about being Gay...This could have led to some angst for Wilson down the line once their romantic past is revealed to all...Perhaps Paul could have seen Will as the weakest link in Wilson and use that to his advantage of getting back together with Sonny....Paul and Will would become close friends and that would make Paul very conflicted about trying to come between Wilson..

Edited by Apprentice79

Yes, it's not explicitly spelled out in the emails, but what they were talking about was that they could use the 50th anniversary to force NBC to give the show a 2-year pickup rather than a 1-year pickup. A 1-year pickup would not have included the 50th anniversary, and there's no way NBC was going to have the show end two months shy of the 50th.

What they plan to do in 2016, when they no longer have the 50th anniversary to hold over NBC's head, is a different story.

• Love 1

Camila Banus who plays Gab is back at Days of our lives. She will be seen later this year..I think that she will be back for Sonny's funeral..This is just my opinion..I don't think that the show will recast Sonny at this time....

• Love 1

Gabi wouldn't be allowed to attend Sonny's funeral. That type of compassionate day release is only for something like one's spouse, child or parent. It'll just be more scenes of people visiting her in prison, I expect.

Edited by Black Knight

I hope that you are right..I don't want Sonny to die...Perhaps Wilson takes Ari to see her mother or she summons them to see her so she can find out about the status of their marriage..In a way Gabi sacrificed herself so that Wilson can live in peace without the threat of Nick....

• Love 1

Tuesday April 28
Clyde issues a warning to Will. - NEW

Wednesday April 29
Paul gets another surprise visitor in San Fransisco.

Thursday April 30
Nicole & Daniel have a big blowup.
Serena unwittingly makes a huge mistake - NEW

Friday May 1
Nicole shares a nice moment with Eric.
Victor takes precautions against possible retaliation from Stefano.

It won't..I would not be surprise if Clyde tells Will that he had ordered Sonny to be stabbed...I bet you he threatens Arianna....that is the only thing that would make Will back down from writing an expose on him....He could always have Ari kidnapped for a day, just to scare Will into submission....I would not be surprise if Paul rescues Arianna and bring her back to her parents....It would get Will to back off his vendetta and it would endear him even more to Sonny....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

The teen casting at DAYS continues.

The show is seeking a beautiful brunette to play the contract role of Danielle, a 16 to 17-year-old who is described as loving and warm, but has experienced pain in her past. "She, at times, can seem selfish and cruel and controlling when she is in certain social situations in which she feels backed into a corner. At her core though, she is a very good person," reads the description.

The soap is also seeking to find a 16 to 17-year-old actor to play the contract role of Mason, a quiet yet stunning teenager who has also suffered tremendous loss.

Is this Ciara and Chase? 

• Love 1

The teen casting at DAYS continues.

The show is seeking a beautiful brunette to play the contract role of Danielle, a 16 to 17-year-old who is described as loving and warm, but has experienced pain in her past. "She, at times, can seem selfish and cruel and controlling when she is in certain social situations in which she feels backed into a corner. At her core though, she is a very good person," reads the description.

The soap is also seeking to find a 16 to 17-year-old actor to play the contract role of Mason, a quiet yet stunning teenager who has also suffered tremendous loss.

Is this Ciara and Chase? 

It makes me wonder too!

Gabi is definitely back to stay...The actress has already taped scenes with Ari and Rafe and it is all of the new writers stuff....How does one get out of prison after killing a man in cold blood....I guess this is Salem, everything  and anything is possible....

• Love 1

Remember how Nicole got out of prison?  It was something really dumb.  Anything is possible.

I'll cop to being shallow but I don't care if they recast Sonny unless it's someone really, really pretty like FS.  The pretty is half the fun for moi.

Edited by lilly6
  • Love 1

That is true...I cant wait to see Ari reunited with her mom...Gabi is going to be a mess...Ari is walking now....I do hope that Sonny is recast..He is truly the head of that household....

Spoilers for May Sweeps...

JJ/Eve/Paige--JJ confronts Eve over her latest plan to ruin his relationship with Paige. A confrontation leads to a reveal.

Theresa/Brady/Melanie-- The baby comes home with Theresa and she's using her baby as a wedge between Mel and Brady. Where does Melanie fit in with this situation? Kimberly comes home and fights with Brady too.

Justin/Adrienne/Lucas --Justin returns to Salem while Lucas and Adrienne get even closer. Justin wants to make sure that Sonny gets with the right man too. Lucas gets a job offer and this puts him at odds with Kate.

Will/Sonny--They aren't doing well and Paul comes back....

Stefano/Marlena --This feud starts again after an event.

Daniel/Nicole/Xander/Eric/Serena --Nicole plays games with Xander which may cost her Daniel. Nicole realizes that her suspicions were right about Serena and more information comes out about her.

Chad/Abigail--Even though Abigail is with Ben, she's drawn to Chad.

Aiden/Hope/Rafe--Hope and Rafe work together to get information on Clyde and this puts Aiden and Hope at odds since Clyde is his client.

Well, what do you think? Good and not so good sweeps?

• Love 2

Marlena is going to wind up at the Italian castle.  Maybe her interference in the baby story will cause Stefano's hate to re-emerge.

Nicole plays games with Xander which may cost her Daniel

Good.

• Love 3

That is true...I cant wait to see Ari reunited with her mom...Gabi is going to be a mess...Ari is walking now....I do hope that Sonny is recast..He is truly the head of that household....

Spoilers for May Sweeps...

JJ/Eve/Paige--JJ confronts Eve over her latest plan to ruin his relationship with Paige. A confrontation leads to a reveal.

Theresa/Brady/Melanie-- The baby comes home with Theresa and she's using her baby as a wedge between Mel and Brady. Where does Melanie fit in with this situation? Kimberly comes home and fights with Brady too.

Justin/Adrienne/Lucas --Justin returns to Salem while Lucas and Adrienne get even closer. Justin wants to make sure that Sonny gets with the right man too. Lucas gets a job offer and this puts him at odds with Kate.

Will/Sonny--They aren't doing well and Paul comes back....

Daniel/Nicole/Xander/Eric/Serena --Nicole plays games with Xander which may cost her Daniel. Nicole realizes that her suspicions were right about Serena and more information comes out about her.

Chad/Abigail--Even though Abigail is with Ben, she's drawn to Chad.

Aiden/Hope/Rafe--Hope and Rafe work together to get information on Clyde and this puts Aiden and Hope at odds since Clyde is his client.

Well, what do you think? Good and not so good sweeps?

Not bad, not bad at all, considering what they've got to work with.

And as Rick Kitchen pointed out, Nicole losing Daniel is all to the good.

The Marlena/Stefano feud, though....it's time to let that rest in the past, especially considering that Joe Mascolo isn't well and can't appear much.

The only time I find Rafe really tolerable is when he's with Hope - but I like Aiden....so I'm minorly interested.

I'm always up for somebody blasting Brady, so YAY for Kim coming to town to do it.  I'm not so crazy about Theresa using the baby to get between Mel and Brady, though.  I'd much rather see her going after a guy with more intelligence than her new infant, and that is NOT Brady.  Unfortunately, that's also not any guy currently available in Salem.

And I do so wish there was a spoiler about the sad event in Salem that devastes the town, when Dirty Dan finally is tragically killed when he accidentally sticks his big mouth into a power transformer.  Oh.how.sad.

• Love 4

It would be really soapy if Paul comes back to town when Wilson are having a birthday party for Arianna at TBD....lol....Everybody would be there, since Arianna is related to everybody in town via blood and marriage...I don't think Uncle Victor would consider her his family, since she is tainted due to her associations with the Bradys....

Edited by Apprentice79

I read the same spoilers as well....that is what I got from the wording... Plus this following excerpt sealed the deal for me...

On Friday May 1, Chad receives difficult news.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

And as Rick Kitchen pointed out, Nicole losing Daniel is all to the good.

Unfortunately, not really, since the spoiler makes it out to be Nicole's fault. Which means that we're in for months and months and months of Nicole whining and crying and begging Daniel for forgiveness, just like when Eric dumped her.

It's not that I want Nicole with Daniel, but the spoiler we needed to see was one where she told him to get lost.

• Love 2