Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Sneak Peek Trailer

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Those side-by-side photos of Kim and NeNe--am I going crazy, or is their plastic surgery morphing them into each other?  A couple more procedures and there'll be two of the same person. 

Three, if you count Sheree.

• Love 3

I love it! Sheree had no problem kiki-ing and giggling over everybody else's bullshit, then running back to tell them under the guise of keeping it real. Time for it to come back around, Boo! Let the ladies giggle about your collect call phone bill then keep it real and tell the audience directly about your man. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

"Uncovered"? Really, how so when this was broadcast on the WW radio show back in 2009! LOL Had there been any truth to Kim being a "racist", this would have been rebroadcast by WW on her talk show as soon as Kim rejoined the cast if not before. And Nene would have been calling her a "racist" for years had there been any truth to it. Now, has Kim said that word, probably but something tells me no one, including Nene, thought anything of it back then.

• Love 2

“Section 5150 is a section of the California Welfare and Institutions Code the (Lanterman–Petris–Short Act or "LPS") which authorizes a qualified officer or clinician to involuntarily confine a person suspected to have a mental disorder that makes them a danger to themselves, a danger to others, or gravely disabled.”

1 hour ago, Househead said:

What's "5150 crazy?"  Asking for a friend...

5150 is the code used when they lock someone up, against their will, in a psych ward for observation because they are dangerous, it is usually a 72 hour hold.

8 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Was Kandi in that golf cart thingy with Porsha?? And I see Porsha is up to her old violent ways.

Maybe Kim will shut her trap about Kenya’s husband now. 

RH and reality tv is like the opposite of summer camp. The fact that the women have never seen or talked a guy is evidence that the relationship is real. We saw Kenya and Walter--fake. Sheree and Bob's reunion last season was fake. Asa (Shahs of Sunset) and Jermaine--real. Cameron from Southern Charm has kept her husband, Jason, off the air; that relationship is real. Stassi from Vanderpump Rules has kept her boyfriend, Patrick, off the show until this season; this is the year they broke up for good. We never saw Kim with Big Papa; that was a real relationship. We saw Kim's "relationship" with DJ Tracy Young and that was the fakest fake that we've ever seen.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

RH and reality tv is like the opposite of summer camp. The fact that the women have never seen or talked a guy is evidence that the relationship is real. We saw Kenya and Walter--fake. Sheree and Bob's reunion last season was fake. Asa (Shahs of Sunset) and Jermaine--real. Cameron from Southern Charm has kept her husband, Jason, off the air; that relationship is real. Stassi from Vanderpump Rules has kept her boyfriend, Patrick, off the show until this season; this is the year they broke up for good. We never saw Kim with Big Papa; that was a real relationship. We saw Kim's "relationship" with DJ Tracy Young and that was the fakest fake that we've ever seen.

Not necessarily, we have seen more RHW husbands/SOs than not on the other franchises and Kenya has done both. Walter/Matt, seen - fake but she has also claimed an African bf who we never saw and he was fake. IMO, the problem is with the Atl. HW group, they seem to be the fakest of them all when it comes to their personal life. With the exception of Kandi, they all have had fake relationships and or fake storylines at one point or another. LOL

• Love 1
On 1/20/2018 at 4:33 AM, cooksdelight said:

Was Kandi in that golf cart thingy with Porsha?? And I see Porsha is up to her old violent ways.

Maybe Kim will shut her trap about Kenya’s husband now. 

The yellow thing? It was Shamea and Porsha.

I didn't see any violence . . . I think Marlo grabbed the fan out of Porsha's hand but I rewatched the clip and didn't see anybody strike anyone else. Is there some tea from another source?

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:42 AM, Empress1 said:

I am here for Kandi telling Kim "Who the fuck you cussin' at?" (I actually don't think Kim was cussing AT Kandi; I think Kim is just so ignorant that she can't utter a sentence without cussing.)

The woman's vile and I'm sure it'll rub off on her demon spawn! The whole family will end up being "negative nellies" always trying to make themselves look or sound better by putting others down! Kim can't help but read people for no good reason but to have her flabby lips flappin'! ;-)

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

The woman's vile and I'm sure it'll rub off on her demon spawn! The whole family will end up being "negative nellies" always trying to make themselves look or sound better by putting others down! Kim can't help but read people for no good reason but to have her flabby lips flappin'! ;-)

Kim reads people the way she would feel/react if the shoe was on the other foot. 

Watching the preview of the HW's in Spain...I was Barcelona two weeks ago and I doubt they saw the city for the beauty it is which makes me sad.  Those Go Cars they were riding in are fun, my hubs and I did that in San Francisco.  

That preview was not dramatic, we are too jaded for that word.  That preview was expected, travel+HW's = fighting.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, BBHN said:

Looks like Marlo is trying to snatch that peach from Porsha's hand...

I was surprised she was brought back after that Kandi situation! I knew Phaedra couldn't get a play from anyone due to her lying arse, but Porsha's just so stupid! I wouldn't give her the time of day! She not only passed around all those lies, she went that extra mile signifying on Kandi and all concerned! She's getting nothing but "the back of the hand" from Carmen, Don Juan, & Kandi; being so justified! They're supposed to just forgive and forget, making herself look all the worse when she says it in her TH's! ;-)

And the reunion seating chart is here...for those of us that care about stuff like that ;)

Truth be told, I'm a bit surprised by Kenya's seating, and Kandi's as well.