Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: You Can't Fix This

healthnut
  • Start Topic

Oh my!! This is all crazy!! So I'm guessing Tasha is still trying to find that Alibi lol she's gonna take the blame and the lawyer will get her out of all this.

Tariq on the other hand is a hand full. Smh.

• Love 3

That was a good season finale. 

I was so disappointed in Tariq deciding to take matters into his own hands and not fess up to his parents. I didn't think they were going to get anything accomplished going after the Jimenez. But at least now everybody knows about Julio, Tariq, and most importantly they all know about Dre. Interesting that now the DA office is closing in on the Jimenez, too. Season five is going to be crazy!

I hate Tate! He's going to be worse than Stern. And poor Tasha. Ballistics are going to come back to her gun. I'm sure she wasn't smart enough to leave her phone at home, they're going know she was there. I get her leaving and trying to find Tariq but she should've stayed at home. No alibi. And don't even get me started on Silver. He's in love with Tasha now. Okay. That makes no sense. Good luck getting her out of this unless Tariq decides to confess. Whew. It's a long wait til next July. 

• Love 4

Was Saxe deliberately trying to rattle Angela by spilling the news about Raina at the staff meeting? He and Mak are going to be thorns in her side and it will be glorious.

Where was Debbi Morgan? They couldn't bring her back for one episode? No way would Raina's grandmother not be there.

Kanan was driving around town with a trunk full of dead bodies. Who does that?

Buh bye, Ray Ray. We hardly knew ye and are glad for it.

Look at the good reverend trying to put the touch on James with an assist from Mr. Shady Councilman. Wonder where that's headed? Churches are a whole 'nother league of possible money-laundering enterprises since they don't have to report their income to the government.

Tasha's trying to take the fall for her son isn't so noble, IMO. Odds are the ballistics on the bullets they found at the murder scene will trace back to her gun anyway. I'm surprised James overlooked that detail unless it'll turn out to be a bullet he planted with the "clean" gun Tommy gave him. But then the medical examiner will wonder why that bullet Angela found is different from the ones in the body, and whether there was more than one shooter.

Dre is done. James, Kanan, Tommy, and the Italian mafia now coming for him? Say your prayers, idiot. You flew too close to the sun.

Excellent season-ender. This is really an underrated show.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Was Saxe deliberately trying to rattle Angela by spilling the news about Raina at the staff meeting? He and Mak are going to be thorns in her side and it will be glorious.

Where was Debbi Morgan? They couldn't bring her back for one episode? No way would Raina's grandmother not be there.

Kanan was driving around town with a trunk full of dead bodies. Who does that?

Buh bye, Ray Ray. We hardly knew ye and are glad for it.

Look at the good reverend trying to put the touch on James with an assist from Mr. Shady Councilman. Wonder where that's headed? Churches are a whole 'nother league of possible money-laundering enterprises since they don't have to report their income to the government.

Tasha's trying to take the fall for her son isn't so noble, IMO. Odds are the ballistics on the bullets they found at the murder scene will trace back to her gun anyway. I'm surprised James overlooked that detail unless it'll turn out to be a bullet he planted with the "clean" gun Tommy gave him. But then the medical examiner will wonder why that bullet Angela found is different from the ones in the body, and whether there was more than one shooter.

Dre is done. James, Kanan, Tommy, and the Italian mafia now coming for him? Say your prayers, idiot. You flew too close to the sun.

Excellent season-ender. This is really an underrated show.

I didn't know this until recently with the rightful dragging he got for his Hurricane Harvey lack of charity, but Joel Osteen's church generates tens of millions and Osteen himself is worth like $50M. Megachurches make BANK. So methinks you're right and that church (though not a megachurch) is shady AF.

They brought back the youngest child and they aged her some (I don't think much actual time has passed on this show), so I guess she's not Judy Winslowed. 

The relationship between Tasha and the lawyer happened too fast - you can tell they had fewer eps to work with, because him being in love with her feels unearned. I lost the bet that James and Angela would have grief sex this episode!

The only question re: Dre is who gets to him first? I'm ready for him to go.

• Love 5

@Joimiaroxeu I don't think Tasha was trying to be noble, I think she was doing the best thing (in her mind) to protect her family while James dealt with the rest of it. I think she should've STAYED at the house like Tommy said because now no one has an alibi. It may turn out that the bullet in the wall was from the clean gun- I hadn't thought of that. 

The seasons started out out slowly and although the arch was off it was a strong finale. James, Tommy and Kanaan working together could be epic. See you next year!

• Love 2
11 hours ago, healthnut said:

That was a good season finale. 

I was so disappointed in Tariq deciding to take matters into his own hands and not fess up to his parents. I didn't think they were going to get anything accomplished going after the Jimenez. But at least now everybody knows about Julio, Tariq, and most importantly they all know about Dre. Interesting that now the DA office is closing in on the Jimenez, too. Season five is going to be crazy!

I hate Tate! He's going to be worse than Stern. And poor Tasha. Ballistics are going to come back to her gun. I'm sure she wasn't smart enough to leave her phone at home, they're going know she was there. I get her leaving and trying to find Tariq but she should've stayed at home. No alibi. And don't even get me started on Silver. He's in love with Tasha now. Okay. That makes no sense. Good luck getting her out of this unless Tariq decides to confess. Whew. It's a long wait til next July. 

Tasha got Tariq's location from Angie, so Angie is going to be in the mess too.

As for Silver falling in luuve?  Apparently Angie is not the only one with the magic pussy in this series :P :P :P

I am surprised Angie did not show any skin the whole season.  That was the most unexpected part this season :D :D :D

• Love 4

I wonder how will the "bug" on Tommy's car will come into play net season. Will he be tied to Ray Ray's death because he parked his car in the area? What information can that girl from season 1 tell the police about Ghost that would stick? Wouldn't she would have to admit she stole drugs? It's curious the writers brought her back now. She could have made a better, more dramatic appearance during his trial.

• Love 1

Kanan to Tommy: Might wanna get like a marriage counselor or something.

Too funny and too true!

Solid finale. Things I loved:

• Tariq ending Ray Ray.
  • Tariq getting to see the real St. Patrick family business.
  • Tommy trying to be the voice of reason when he and Ghost confronted the Toros Locos leader (I had to watch that scene through my fingers)
  • Tasha grudgingly going to Angela for help
  • Tate showing again that politics is as ruthless as the drug game.
  • Ghost, Tommy, and Kanan sitting in the car at the end plotting to end Dre. I howled when Tommy said, "I may have some people."

Things I did not love:

• Angela being smug in her new role as head of crim
  • Dre still breathing
Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 5

This was a really good episode i was captivated the entire time. I was so nervous when tariq was in the apartment with ray ray.

I was hoping they was gonna kill dre but oh well.

I don't really care if he dies actuallyim just glad they know what hes been up to.

I wonder if tasha is going to jail. I dont think they would put us through that storyline again tho so im excited to see what happens.

Good finale, but I still think it wasn't necessary for Raina to die to have the same effect.  Everything could have played out the same with Raina in the hospital fighting for her life.  Show could have thrown in a scare where she ALMOST dies.

Does Angela know that James is Ghost?  If not, then Tasha surely confirmed it by calling James Ghost while trying to find Tariq.

Dre is already dead, he just doesn't know it yet.  Tariq ratted him out.  Kanan talked to Tommy and Tommy saw Dre talking to Ray-Ray.  If Dre had any smarts, he would just leave.  I think he believes he's protected, but he's done.

Show is definitely setting up the inevitable confrontation between Ghost and guy banging Tasha.  "I Love You".  That was rushed and it will come to a head next season.

Guess the youngest daughter had to show up for the people visiting for her older sister's death.  I wonder when Tasha told Ghost about being around for the two kids they have left if she had to correct herself.  "Ghost you need to be around for the one...oops I mean, the two kids we have left."  Director says, "Cut, we have to do that again.  Remember, you sill have two kids." 

Edited by PsychoDrone
  • Love 2

I loved this season ending also.

Fitty had some witty lines, lol.

Yes, where was the grandmother? Poor writing on that one.

Sometimes Ghost seems so unlike the killer that he is. Tommy always appears strong no matter if he doing something stupid. Ghost seems to punk out at times.

Yes, the first time Tommy got his car back from his mom I wondered what role that will play in the future.

With the way things go in this series it could go on and on for years because there is nothing like Joseph Sikora acting out as Tommy, Kanan being evil and murderous and Ghost being mysterious and sneaky killing folks. And look, he just shoots 'em and don't give a hoot about information he can get from them. Last night he just shot homeboy right in the middle of a sentence, lol, and the guy was spilling his guts about Dre.

Tariq is now Baby Ghost which I knew they would turn him into anyway. One thing, though, they need to get more real about how he reacts to his parents. He's a Black kid. And it is not generally done in Black families that your parents are dealing with you and YOU decide to end the discussion. I don't care how old you are when your Black parents tell you that the converation is over that is when you can leave. 

Edited by ethalfrida
too many errors, lol.
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, the preacher talking about "For just a small honorarium, we'll have a beautiful public service for your daughter," was just so icky.  I don't doubt that Tate is using that church for illegal shit.

4 hours ago, Gillian Rosh said:

Things I did not love:

• Angela being smug in her new role as head of crime

Angela talking about upholding standards of professionalism got a hearty ass laugh from me.  I don't think she understands what the word "professionalism" means.  And her dumb ass saying, "So Tariq killed Reina, right?"  Tariq's an idiot, but you really think he killed his own twin?  How has she gotten so far in life?

43 minutes ago, ethalfrida said:

Tariq is now Baby Ghost which I knew they would turn him into anyway. One thing, though, they need to get more real about how he reacts to his parents. He's a Black kid. And it is not generally done in Black families that your parents are dealing with you and YOU decide to end the discussion. I don't care how old you are when your Black parents tell you that the converation is over that is when you can leave. 

This!  I kept waiting for them to slap the shit out of him the entire episode and it never happened.  Especially Tasha, who caught on that he was lying ("You don't see it cause he lies the same way you do" - Burn!).  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, PsychoDrone said:

Does Angela know that James is Ghost?  If not, then Tasha surely confirmed it by calling James Ghost while trying to find Tariq.

Yes, Angela knows. Holly of all people confirmed it for her in whatever season she was still alive.

57 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Angela talking about upholding standards of professionalism got a hearty ass laugh from me.  I don't think she understands what the word "professionalism" means.  And her dumb ass saying, "So Tariq killed Reina, right?"  Tariq's an idiot, but you really think he killed his own twin?  How has she gotten so far in life?

When she said something like "we leave the mistakes in the past," I was like "You must be talking about aaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll of yours." Because, damn.

• Love 8

Would it have stretched the acting chops too far to see any of the St. Patricks maybe shed a tear over Raina?

James never even untied his bowtie btwn Tariq's meet with the detectives and when they got home.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 3
On 9/6/2017 at 7:34 AM, Brooklynista said:

Would it have stretched the acting chops too far to see any of the St. Patricks maybe shed a tear over Raina?

James never even untied his bowtie btwn Tariq's meet with the detectives and when they got home.

I thought I was tripping but I rewatched with my mom today. Ghost and Tasha cried in the car after they got home early on and Tariq cried during the interrogation. His bow tie was also all loose and to the side as well. You could tell he has been through it. Don't mean to be nitpicky but they all brought the emotion.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Racj82 said:

I thought I was tripping but I rewatched with my mom today. Ghost and Tasha cried in the car after they got home early on and Tariq cried during the interrogation. His bow tie was also all loose and to the side as well. You could tell he has been through it. Don't mean to be nitpicky but they all brought the emotion.

James looked like he'd been crying all throughout - his eyes were swollen and baggy. I don't remember seeing tears but I do remember thinking that the makeup people had done a good job.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

James looked like he'd been crying all throughout - his eyes were swollen and baggy. I don't remember seeing tears but I do remember thinking that the makeup people had done a good job.

Watch naturi and omari's eyes during their car scene. They both cry after she yells that he can't fix this and he yells I know. The tears are streaming down their faces. 

Also, to the shows credit, they keep the principals super busy during the episode so all if our leads barely get a chance to break down again or if it seems like they are going to, they get angry. It all worked for me.

• Love 2