Type keyword(s) to search

S35: Cole Medders

• Start Topic

He'll be a more intelligent version of Taylor (which isn't exactly a huge feat).  

He lives out of his car by choice because that means he can take off whenever he wants.  I mean, you can still do that when you have a house or apartment, but I guess there's the hassle of having to walk out the door, open your car door, sit down, put your seat belt on, and start it up.  However I'd probably pick something better than a Prius to live in, but since he seems like such an outdoors man, I'm not surprised that's his choice of wheels/house.  He also seems pretty down to earth so I think he'll be easy to get along, probably strong in challenges, which could make him a threat.  Wonder if he'll take the Ozzy approach and be the camp provider.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5
On 9/1/2017 at 7:02 AM, LadyChatts said:

He lives out of his car by choice because that means he can take off whenever he wants.  I mean, you can still do that when you have a house or apartment, but I guess there's the hassle of having to walk out the door, open your car door, sit down, put your seat belt on, and start it up.  However I'd probably pick something better than a Prius to live in, but since he seems like such an outdoors man, I'm not surprised that's his choice of wheels/house. 

LadyChatts, I laughed out loud when I read that, thanks for the good laugh ( I'm afraid I still don't know who Cole is but will be sure to look for him next episode!)  

• Love 2

If/when Cole gets voted out, I wonder if he'll sit there in shock for a minute, before turning to everyone on their tree stumps and recite Brenda's Caramoan exit.  "I was honest with you guys.  I was genuine with you guys.  I told you guys who had an idol, an advantage, who was aligned with who, told the target who was going home.  Whatever happened to being honest?  I thought you'd all keep me around for that!"  He's an idiot that's going to tank his own game. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

If/when Cole gets voted out, I wonder if he'll sit there in shock for a minute, before turning to everyone on their tree stumps and recite Brenda's Caramoan exit.  "I was honest with you guys.  I was genuine with you guys.  I told you guys who had an idol, an advantage, who was aligned with who, told the target who was going home.  Whatever happened to being honest?  I thought you'd all keep me around for that!"  He's an idiot that's going to tank his own game. 

On the other hand, he'll be the perfect goat to take to the end, because contrary to what he thinks, blabbing everyone's secrets doesn't make him more trustworthy in the eyes of the other players -- it does just the opposite, in fact.  They'll be convinced that they can't trust him at all, and a jury won't reward that kind of stupidity.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, KimberStormer said:

It's so funny to me how the Survivor fans want the players to be starving, diseased, infested with parasites, dehydrated, dying in the rain...yet never be dirty, or eat with their fingers.

Not me.  I hate when they show up at the reunion clean shaven and squeaky clean.  I think the rugged look is good for a lot of the men and women on this show.

I remember Ethan showing up on The Early Show the day after the reunion without his beard, and he looked like a little boy without it.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, KimberStormer said:

It's so funny to me how the Survivor fans want the players to be starving, diseased, infested with parasites, dehydrated, dying in the rain...yet never be dirty, or eat with their fingers.

I agree. Although Cole sticking his hand into the communal peanut butter was nasty.

• Love 2

Exactly.  It's not a question of eating with your fingers that grosses me out, it's the whole sticking them in your mouth and licking them. Obviously your fingers won't be spotless but you don't have to actually lick off the dirt. And you definitely don't ever stick those fingers, licked or not, into a communal jar of peanut butter.

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 5:49 AM, Star Aristille said:

Hi.  I idolize Spencer Bledsoe from Cagayan and have climbed the two tallest peaks in the Western Hemisphere.

I can definitely sense the determination from this guy.  I just hope he's determined without being dickish, cocky, or arrogant.

Star Astille, I guess your hopes are dashed.

• Love 3

Cole comes off WAAYYYY better in his Ponderosa than he did in the game.  These videos are super helpful to get a better picture of the players.

For Cole, he says he had the hardest time with the food issue.  I get that some deal with that better than others.