Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: Sticky Nipples and Paparazzi Nightmares

OnceSane

Good grief. Every boob job this season has been those high implants with breast tissue hanging off of them and Terry has to ask the husband to make the final decision for his wife. And most of the nose jobs have had thin tips with cartilage poking through it. Did they save them up for this season or something?

I cannot image tearing duct tape off my boobs every day. Why not use surgical tape or some other skin-friendly tape?

If I have to see Frenchy again I will stab my eyes out. No way in hell is her friend getting "paparazzied" 10 times a day. Too freaky looking and who is she anyway? 

• Love 5

Resorting to duct tape seemed pretty excessive compared to the level of her problem. Wouldn't a good bra have sufficed?

I'm betting that nose job girl will think her tip is too long and her nose is too big down the road.

I'd love to know the true age of Frenchy's friend.  In her 50's? Probably not, but all the surgery makes her look it. I can't imagine any reason that the paparazzi would want to take her picture.

I wonder if the make duct tape that says "Pay attention to meeeee!"

A good bra would have certainly sufficed. And if it were really her secret shame, she'd be taping them up herself rather than asking her husband to do it. Surely a woman with 75 rolls of duct tape would know how to stick it on? 

I agree that the nose and breast story lines seem repetitive this season.  I would like to see them change up the mommy breast reveals.  No way is anyone going to believe that those kids are seeing mommy for the first time in weeks on the beach.  And all the fanfare for "doesn't mommy look GREAT" just feels weird, like the kids are supposed to check out mommy's breasts.  I thought that the mommy breasts looked better with the lift (JMO) and it was also weird to have that husband face-timing his unconscious wife on the operating table doing eenie, meanie, right or left.

• Love 4

I also thought the lift looked better. I feel like all of Terry's breast surgeries end up looking all the same. The womens' breasts look like they hang too low and the size looks too big for their bodies. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

If I have to see Frenchy again I will stab my eyes out. No way in hell is her friend getting "paparazzied" 10 times a day. Too freaky looking and who is she anyway? 

Phoebe Price is a ZZZZZZ-list "celebrity". I have absolutely no doubt that she calls the "paps" (ugh!) to take pictures of her. Again, in the name of research and because I care about y'all, I looked up her Instagram account. Inexplicably, she has 48,500 followers (I have 17, thank you!), but 99% of her pictures are bad selfies. She has five or fewer comments on each post.

She was a "model" (okay...) in her youth (she's "44” now) and has been in a movie about every other year for the past 15 or so years. Not starring...just in. Her major pastime is walking around Hollywood with her ass hanging out.

Frenchy has 100K IG followers! WTF! Her extensions...help her. Apparently she and others are trying to reboot "Rock of Love", which she was on with a whole gaggle of human trainwrecks, trying to win Bret Michaels's heart (read: fucking him) while he was arguably still in a relationship with the mother of his children. He later married that woman. They are no longer together, I think? "Rock of Love" was fantastic trash, spawned spinoffs, and you must do yourself a favor and watch it.

That's the only thing she's done of note, and that was 10 years ago.

Garbage people.

• Love 2

Phoebe Price?  He knows who she is.  She was briefly discussed on TMZ many times (in their dumb format) several years ago.  No clue if she's still given airtime as she haunts the pap stroll.

4 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

Phoebe Price?  He knows who she is.  She was briefly discussed on TMZ many times (in their dumb format) several years ago.  No clue if she's still given airtime as she haunts the pap stroll.

You discovered my secret.  I never watch TMZ.  My comment was a lame attempt to poke fun at the idea that paparazzi even know who she is.  I guess they do - but if the paps are making fun of you, that's not a good thing.  

I know who Phoebe Price is because I used to read Go Fug Yourself pretty regularly and she was a constant source of mockery for them.  

On 8/4/2017 at 5:50 PM, bilgistic said:

"Rock of Love", which she [Frenchy] was on with a whole gaggle of human trainwrecks, trying to win Bret Michaels's heart (read: fucking him) while he was arguably still in a relationship with the mother of his children. He later married that woman. They are no longer together, I think? "Rock of Love" was fantastic trash, spawned spinoffs, and you must do yourself a favor and watch it.

Agreed, what a great show that was. The best part about Frenchy on the show was  that Bret eliminated her early in the season because he felt she was too slutty for him!!!  Who knew that could even be possible.  She and Phoebe do seem like perfectly suited BFFs of course.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ratgirlagogo said:

I know who Phoebe Price is because I used to read Go Fug Yourself pretty regularly and she was a constant source of mockery for them.

That must be how I, too, know of her! Ha ha!

On 8/4/2017 at 6:51 AM, suzeecat said:

I agree that the nose and breast story lines seem repetitive this season.  I would like to see them change up the mommy breast reveals.  No way is anyone going to believe that those kids are seeing mommy for the first time in weeks on the beach.  And all the fanfare for "doesn't mommy look GREAT" just feels weird, like the kids are supposed to check out mommy's breasts.  I thought that the mommy breasts looked better with the lift (JMO) and it was also weird to have that husband face-timing his unconscious wife on the operating table doing eenie, meanie, right or left.

Her breasts were definitely better, but they didn't look anything close to natural.  They looked like two soft balls that were glued onto her chest, but that bothers me about most breast enhancements.  It was definitely a bit weird for the mom of 2 little boys to wear a skimpy bikini that barely covered the new boobs.

• Love 2
On 8/4/2017 at 5:13 PM, bilgistic said:

Yes, it was on Sunday, but moved to Thursday this week. It looks like it's on Thursday again next week. I don't know beyond that. I watch it online, so I've not seen any promos.

OK, I just realized that E moved Botched to Thursday to accomodate Life of Kylie, which I won't be watching.