Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E00: Abby Tells All Exclusive

• Start Topic

Spotlighting Abby’s final days of freedom, as well as an exclusive sit-down interview with Jedediah Bila. The emotionally-charged special highlights Abby’s past and her deepest fears for the future, as she faces the harsh reality of going to prison.

(edited)
15 hours ago, Rylee said:

When will it be on?

Tonight, I think ! I don't remember where I read it, but it should air tonight

EDIT : OK, found it. It was on Facebook !

Capture.PNG

Edited by Diane Mars
On 7/24/2017 at 8:05 PM, Chairperson Meow said:

I saw the commercial for this today.  I think she's going to talk about going to prison.  She was crying, then looked angry.  I didn't pay too much  attention because I was making a pie.  

On 7/25/2017 at 0:03 AM, Rylee said:

When will it be on?

More importantly, where's that pie?? 

I actually enjoyed this interview. I've always liked Abby more than all of the moms combined, and with the moms gone, she was open and diplomatic about so many things. 

However, I am also glad she didn't get out of jail time for what she did. But I still like her. Plus, she will go to the equivalent of a government funded spa. Federal prisons are a joke. The fact that she complained that they don't have a pool says it all.

Gianna spacing the little girls for the showcase by dragging them by their feet was gold. Dang, I enjoyed this episode way more than the normal ones. The studio will be in very good hands.

The councelor was just awesome. I love that she took her time served and found a way to help others with the experience. 

The interviewer made me laugh when she would bring up episodes of the show and ask for real feelings about it. Are we now pretending it wasn't scripted? Abby's real dancers aren't even on the show. Dance mom kids only make it to the show because their moms passed the audition and qualified as crazy. That's why most of the kids aren't very good but are still dancing away and collecting fake wins. All of the kids and their moms are punks. It would be sad if she actually thought they had any loyalty to her. 

At the end of the day, she collected some sweet change for doing this "candid" interview, and she will be back next season. The speech at the end about Club Fed is so true. We waste so much money sending criminals to the spa.

• Love 4

I had the show on, but only bits and pieces held my attention. 

Abby, alone, is not all that interesting and neither is her life. 

She has an immaturity and a vulnerability about her. 

We've seen her immaturity again and again, with her lack of self control. Lashing out at people, and especially children, is not a sign of strength, it's a sign one has lost control over their own emotions. And we saw her immaturity again last night by her refusal to fully accept responsibility for her choices and actions. In this particular case, she accepts her punishment... she'll do her time and be done with it, (she has no other choice) but she has not accepted responsibility.

As for her vulnerability, it might be the one thing that keeps her somewhat likable. However, she's vulnerable because she's so immature. She simply has not figured out that a relationship is more than just how SHE feels about someone, it's more importantly, about how she makes THEM feel. She can love this person or that student, etc., but if they don't know they're loved, if they don't feel loved, it's really doesn't matter. I think this is quite evident by her lack of long lasting serious relationships. It seems to me, that she is lonely, and filled with sadness but can not connect it to her own behavior. I hope she will one day learn, but sadly, I feel that won't be the case. 

She'll be back, she'll try to stay current and keep relevant, probably somehow try to use all this to her advantage, and a few people may take notice for awhile, but she won't have changed or learned anything. 

• Love 4

A 50 y/o woman blaming her illegal mismanagement of funds on her dead parents, is ....... something?  Also to blame - her nonexistent husband. HE should have been there for her!  It was HIS job to take care of her finances! 

And why do none of her students stay in contact with her?  Because you were an asshole to them, Abby.  As for Maddie, Melissa was using you the whole time.  Are you really really this ignorant?

I had no intention of watching because I strongly dislike Jedediah.  But my DVR picked it up, and I watched it.  Abby sure shed a lot of tears - none of them on her pillow.  Watching her shovel in the macaroni salad, and with a napkin before someone produced a spoon - she really seemed super pathetic at that point.  And if she's forced to wear khaki scrubs and fed-appointed bras and underwear, why did she pack a suitcase and two over night bags?  Didn't make sense to me.

• Love 6
(edited)

What the hell did I just watch? Was this supposed to make me feel sympathy for her or something? Make people like her more? Because it definitely did not for me. Bye, narcissist. This didn't warrant 2 hours. I wonder how much she was paid for the special? Abby, I hope you reported it.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 4

Two hours of this nonsense!  She's going to prison for 10 months (with good behavior), but she was acting like she was heading to death row!  Someone mentioned narcissist and I completely agree.  I could not believe she was saying things like, "I don't belong there."  Who does  Abby?  You commit a felony, you serve your time, and hopefully come out and do better.  Martha Stewart survived prison FFS, so will you.  Even without a salad bar.

She is a very lonely woman, and that was probably the only sad part about the episode.

• Love 8
(edited)
On 7/27/2017 at 4:10 PM, DaisyFields500 said:

Abby is a broken person.  I chose not watch this tell all because I had enough of hearing about it.  She hit rock bottom, and I want to believe she can turn a new leaf.  

Nope, she's not there yet. She's not accepting responsibility for jack shit. You really should watch, she has a loooong way to go. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 7/30/2017 at 0:53 PM, Rebecca said:

Nope, she's not there yet. She's not accepting responsibility for jack shit. You really should watch, she has a loooong way to go. 

Broken means damaged; I meant wounded, fragile, and hurting spirit.  I understand Abby, and her situation quite well. I watched Dance Moms.  LOL  She needs to regroup, not do a TV show right now.  She hit rock bottom. There is no need for me to pile-on or to watch a car crash.  What I do want to watch is a show after Abby leaves jail to see how her perspective has changed.

Edited by DaisyFields500
  • Love 1

Abby really deserves no sympathy and has proven herself to be a disgusting person , but I can't help but feel for how lonely she is . It's obviously completely understandable why none of her students would support her or keep in touch , but in Abby's mind she just gave them tough love . Realistically , she did make Maddie famous . Had she not obsessed over how good Maddie was in every episode or put her on such a pedestal , sia wouldn't have heard of her and chosen to put her in her videos . She would have blended in with the rest of the girls . So I can see why she feels betrayed by Maddie and Melissa . They kissed her ass and got what they wanted , and never spoke to her again . 

On the other hand , she certainly is getting her karma . She really is a nasty piece of work and hopefully she takes this as a learning experience 

• Love 3

Melissa, who bragged in season one that her married boyfriend/boss was paying for all of the girls' training and costumes was a clear sign of what that woman is capable of. Way more evil and manipulative than Abby.

• Love 2

I just saw Monster Jill on a different show (So Sharp). Apparently she has more than one daughter who is never good enough to be number one but she thinks should be. She kissed up to the coach and then stirred some things up, typical Jill. No message board for that show, though.