Type keyword(s) to search

The Cast in Other Roles: Before They Were Bold

11 hours ago, legxleg said:

It was driving me crazy trying to figure out where I'd seen Kat before, and it turns out she was Kennedy on Sweet/Vicious

She was also Beth on Chasing Life.

• Love 3

And Katie Stevens was Karma Ashcroft on Faking It... a bit of a thankless role because she had to break the other lead character's heart all the time, but she did a good job. It was a cute show.

I loved Sweet/Vicious so much and I'm so sad that it got cancelled.

• Love 1

The actress that plays Jacqueline was in the absolutely hilarious "punk rock episode" of "Quincy M.E." when she was a teenager. Do yourself a favor and check it out online. It is the funniest show I have ever seen that had such a serious intent...i.e unintentionally hilarious.

Jacqueline was also in Gilmore Girls - as the therapist that Emily wants to set Christopher up with. She ended up counceling Lorelai in the back of her car before she broke up with Luke. and went to sleep with Christopher.

On 7/14/2017 at 10:52 AM, dubbel zout said:

He was Joan's rapist doctor husband on Mad Men, and it's a little hard for me not to bring that to whatever roles he's done since. Sorry, Sam Page!

Lol I feel the opposite, meaning I'm glad to see him as a good guy after playing such a creep on Mad Men. Being a romantic lead suits him better, I think.