Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 5/29/17

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Sunny is such a smart and educated  woman that it is difficult to see her revert to  an uneducated little girl.  It is almost like she is bi-polar.  Intellectually  smart and savvy, and then she becomes  stupid when religion  and her husband is discussed.   

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Fannysue said:

Sunny is such a smart and educated  woman that it is difficult to see her revert to  an uneducated little girl.  It is almost like she is bi-polar.  Intellectually  smart and savvy, and then she becomes  stupid when religion  and her husband is discussed.   

And she didn't know that you cannot ride a bicycle on the sidewalk?  Who doesn't know that?

• Love 3

I think some stuff she puts on. I'm sure the last time she was in the running they gave her some BS about Q scores and not being warm/relateable/"warm" enough for what BW used to say the audience for this show was so she's goes the Jessica Simpson route for some stuff. 

• Love 2

Sunny made me bolt up and take notice when she completely mangled the pronunciation of the Canadian province featured in the musical Come From Away. She said "Newfindland" the "find" sounding like "fin" in "Finland" when it is "New-FOUND-Land" or as it said here, "Newfundland."

Would they have not checked this before going on air? 

Star Jones is still an obnoxious, arrogant snob and didn't it seem like poor Vanessa Williams hardly said a word? And as far as Kathy Griffin goes, as other posters have pointed out, they did way worse to Obama for his entire term so can we all just cut her some slack and move on?

• Love 6
(edited)
On 6/2/2017 at 10:35 PM, bannana said:

And she didn't know that you cannot ride a bicycle on the sidewalk?  Who doesn't know that?

A car in front of me had pulled into the crosswalk in order to make a (legal) right turn on red.  A teenager (16?) came barreling through the crosswalk (illegal) and gave the car's driver a really dirty look because she had to pull out into the bike lane where she should have been.  She turned onto the sidewalk and grumbled while riding.  Too many people don't know that.  We're a college town...grown into a LARGE city with lots of bike lanes, bike paths, and "education."

Edited by Former Nun
one too many pronouns.
  • Love 2