Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E25: "Secrets Revealed"

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:

Who wants to wager that some of Pharisee Phaedra's shenanigans will be shown?

I am guessing Porsha will be in the limelight of duplicity.

9 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

That was an hour of filler.  Guess they didn't want to show Coyote Ugly again.

They wore out their tapes of Devil Wears Prada and The Holiday. 

• Love 10

I've only watched the first half so far and it's funny to watch the scenes they shot, thinking they'd be their storylines. Sheree's book party? anyone remember seeing that? Hands...hands? anyone saw that on air? Phaedra's prom date? no one? ok. 

(edited)

No one, but Phaedra can break Frick and Frack up.

Gee, I can see why none of these scenes made the show. They were incredibly boring for the most part. I can usually find some scenes when they do these "secrets revealed" episodes that are interesting or fun. I do think Phaedra and Porsha hampered any amusement that I might have had for any of the cut scenes. Phaedra and how far she goes with her lies and Porsha's stupidity negate what I might have found as an entertaining or an easy watch episode.

I thought Peter was drunk at the reunion, but the scene at the Hawaii dinner with him and Porsha getting into it kind of explained some of his irritation of her at the reunion. 

Oh and Phaedra, you can say over and over that you do not care what Kandi does or whatever, but you proved that you do care. So anytime those types of comments come out of your mouth I laugh and laugh and laugh.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 7

I thought this scene was interesting. Even though it didn't make it into the season itself, it would have been interesting if it did.

Also, on a superficial level, I like Porsha's hair here.

(edited)

Phaedra and Sheree had multiple chances they edited out to clean up some of their messes. The whole right side of the couch at the reunion was duplicitous. ...

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, BBHN said:

I thought this scene was interesting. Even though it didn't make it into the season itself, it would have been interesting if it did.

Also, on a superficial level, I like Porsha's hair here.

I haven't watched this 'secrets revealed' episode yet because frankly, I give these little to no priority because if it was interesting it would have made the show. I just wanted to comment that from the neck up in this Kenya TH she looks positively stunning! STUNNING! This is coming from a non-Kenya fan too. But damn does it get ruined from the neck down. Way too much boobage and it ain't even flattering boobage 

I didn't even recognize Porsha with that blond bob wig in the scene. She needs to keep that look!

• Love 2
(edited)

Peter saying he accepted the fact Porsha was simple was gracious.  I don't think there is anyone of doing or teaching someone that making up stories about another is not "speaking their truth" it is called lying and being manipulative.  I guess her truth was she really, really wanted to hurt someone.  Whatever happened to Porsha married available African man?  I wager Porsha is the easiest person in the world to pass on bad gossip to, and she can stop proving it at any time.  Her major actress role of I would never pass on third party information was laughable.  I truly hope this is her last season.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Latest word is that both Phaedra and Porsha will not be back. To make way for NeNe and Kim.

Porsha still lists RHOA on her twitter account, so I am not so sure she isn't coming back next season. I believe the rumor is that Nene will not be a full HW next season but no one seems to know yet.

• Love 1

I hate to say I'd do anything like these women but I'd totally be like Kenya describing my house.

Chez Bosawks has a moat with crocodiles, manned gun turrets, rabid dogs and if you show up without calling it automatically arms the land mines and mustard gas.

Also it's haunted.....

• Love 4

Chez Bosawks would never work, in Atlanta apparently you need something close to alliteration (well, the HWs version of alliteration) when naming your home. It might fly in BH, but not Atlanta.

• Love 1

I was underwhelmed. This was the worst "lost footage" special I can (barely) remember.

It seemed pretty obvious the first segment showing Pharisee Phaedra and Dumb Porsha was assembled as soon the reunion stopped filming as a follow-up to the revelation, possibly as a way to stick it to them. I see why nothing about Sheree's tell-all(?) book (about her castmates?) made it to the show, but her expecting her book to win some sort of literary prize was typical of her lazy entitled self. Peter was a dick when he said goodbye to Cynthia, I suspect he had a hot date waiting for him, but I have a better insight into why he was so annoyed with Porsha at the reunion.

• Love 5