Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Wow, feeds are already back. Last week we had to wait a half hour.

Funny if Ramses wears HOH. Kevin says "Maybe we should play some Bingo." Jason better keep his hands on it - it might suddenly tilt.

1 minute ago, Artsda said:

Feeds back!

That might be the quickest they've ever come back. I think the last time I remember the feeds coming back, it was 4 minutes after the episode officially ended, not three.

• Love 1

This could take a while, depending on the water, shaking, etc.  It doesn't look as uncomfortable as some of the standing challenges I've seen in the past. 

Will someone introduce Raven to waterproof mascara? 

• Love 3
Just now, Thalia said:

This could take a while, depending on the water, shaking, etc.  It doesn't look as uncomfortable as some of the standing challenges I've seen in the past. 

Will someone introduce Raven to waterproof mascara? 

No, it doesn't. Like I commented in the episode thread, the platform is significantly wider than it usually is, which means I don't get the pleasure of watching the bigger guys fumble to try to stand on it. A wider platform does give them a better chance of staying on, although I do think they could still fall earlier than the smaller houseguests. 

• Love 1

Funny, they're playing a word game. Poor Ramses has to go, he's got that hip wiggle. Here comes the tilt.

Shut up, Paul! Shut up, Raven! (I think that's her and not Elena.) Kevin asks Jason: what do you want to do tonight? Jason says: Call Uber. I bet Kevin's kids are cheering for their dad to hang on.

I turned on the quad cam so I don't miss anyone falling. But Paul is so damn annoying, and Cody is so right about all of them falling at his feet. 

Just now, PoshSprinkles said:

We really don't need a Paul cam, BB. REALLY. 

Well, they don't have their Jody cam anymore, so they need to be all in for Paul Cam. 

Ramses does not look comfortable at all, although it could be because he is scared shitless that he got three votes. At least the HGs (Kevin) won't be able to pin these votes on him.

• Love 3

I'll be honest; I'm totally surprised Raven is in the competition. I thought for sure she'd make a big deal about her injured foot and how she doesn't want to risk hurting it more.

Or maybe she's trying to one up Christmas by declaring that she could do the competition.

Just now, Michichick said:

I don't know what it is but Alex has one, too.

Hers is a skin net thing that is part of her top. Not a good look.  It makes her waist look huge.

I've wondered about those waist things, too. I've seen them other times. I thought maybe they were for the microphone.

Raven can't stand on her foot. Maybe she expects the other house guests to all drop before she does.

After Josh dropped he was telling Paul who the only people he trusts are.  I can't remember who all he said, but I do know that he did not list Matt or Raven among those that he trusts.  Paul asked him who he thought cast the other 2 votes to evict Ramses besides Jessica.  He said he thinks Matt is one of them.

• Love 1

Mark will fall next.

Paul's going to be obsessed with Cody's exit. Getting 2 other votes plus the cheering of the audience.  He was expecting the opposite.

• Love 1

What!! Puppies are cute but why cut away from the competition? Well a bird went in there. That was weird, flipping back between puppies and HOH comp.

Shut up Raven! Green for gastropareisis, rah rah. What a mascot.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

After Josh dropped he was telling Paul who the only people he trusts are.  I can't remember who all he said, but I do know that he did not list Matt or Raven among those that he trusts.  Paul asked him who he thought cast the other 2 votes to evict Ramses besides Jessica.  He said he thinks Matt is one of them.

Heh. Well, Paul knows Kevin is the one hinky vote. And, from what I know, he thinks Jason is the second one. But I wonder if that's changed and if he's wondering who the last hinky vote is.

I went back to see Mark fall and feeds were on at the time. Are they going to feeds so we don't see who falls off in what order?  Another bird taking a drink from the puppies' water bowl. And another bird helps itself to dog food.

1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

I think Jess might have this. Dressed right, seems focused. I thought she might fall apart, but she is in game mode. I hope it is her, because that would be a lot of fun.

Agreed, I want to see her win it and shake things up.

• Love 1

I wonder if Ramses has wet himself yet. At least when your clothes are all wet no one can really tell.

Hey, there's Elena and Jessica. Oh, they're not showing Kevin, Jason and Raven anymore. Jessica looks determined. I think Elena's going to go soon. Bet she's next.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

So, Josh and Mark down. Elena, Matt, Raven, and Dom to go.

I'm trying to get a read on who seems to be doing well and who's already shaking. 

Jessica looks solid. 

Elena is losing it

Elena literally won't shut up.

Just now, Thalia said:

Who is talking so much?  Alex?  It is weird because she's making the most noise, but the camera hasn't been on her

I thought it was Elena, but I think it actually IS Alex...mostly because I forgot about her until the camera focused on her.

• Love 1