Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Camera 3 and I think it starts about 8:45pm BB House Time. Maybe a few minutes later.

Thanks.  I will check it out tomorrow.  I am reclined in bed with a Jameson watching murder on the ID channel as I read here, on iPad, to keep current.   I burned out on the feeds today. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, missyb said:

When they find out she has been talking to Alex and Jason to team up ( and Alex just said we need to talk to Cody) and that is who her votes want to go after, she will be screwed big time. She will have betrayed those people voting for her, by aligning with them. Does that make sense??

Gotta disagree.  Christmas is OTB, after all.  It would be stupider than hell for Christmas NOT to campaign to stay with everybody in the House - or for anybody else to expect her not to.

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

From what I gather, it's because Elena's voting to keep Christmas and she doesn't like that. That is literally it.

According to Jessica (and I'm not disputing this), Christmas told Jessica that since (a) Jessica and Cody are joined at the pelvis both literally and game wise and (b) Cody was the one who put Christmas OTB, Jessica was "guilty by association".

Which in JessicaLand is justification for the entire House to be voting to evict Christmas.

Elena does not agree with Jessica's viewpoint - and that pisses Jessica off.

• Love 3

Ah, so I'm up and getting ready for work now, but had to peek onto Twitter to read what I've missed and if Mark flipped back to Cody/Jessica. And I am pleased to see that, as of right now, there are the votes to keep Christmas. Mark seems a little upset with Elena, but he seems adamant on keeping Christmas. He even told Jessica and Cody that he might vote to keep her! 

And, of course, they think that they have the votes because they still think they have Matt/Raven. Meanwhile, those two have totally flipped. I think Cody's done for sure next week if he doesn't win veto or if Jessica doesn't win HOH. Jessica may be able to reign it back when he's evicted, but only when he's evicted. However, she's not even looking good by threatening people and being selfish, and it's great to see that everyone has seen her cards on the table. 

As long as Dominique keeps an eye on Mark, I do think they're solid. 

Jessica got upset when Mark tried to reiterate Christmas' point about not coming after Jessica, claiming that she was just backtracking. 

Anything can happen next week, though. It is funny that Josh has not become a target....for now. We'll see what happens next week. Knowing our luck, Jason wins HOH and doesn't target Cody or Jessica. Or worse, Jessica wins HOH. 

• Love 3

Jessica may be able to reign it back when he's evicted, but only when he's evicted.

Oh, I think she'll erupt and blow her top.  I'm tempted to say she'll go full Gina Marie, but she's both smarter and a better schemer than GM. But I don't think it will be pretty.

As long as Dominique keeps an eye on Mark, I do think they're solid. 

I keep asking myself why aren't they the couple? He seems way more compatible with Dom than Elena. And they seem like a couple when they are together, and Dom calms him down.  I'm just guessing that she wants no part of a showmance.  (Not counting Jesus for this context).  I haven't seen her say that. Just my feeling.   

It's gonna be hard to watch much today.  I'll have to read recaps later. 

I'm late to the show/feeds/forum posts and trying to play catch up. Hoping you can provide your opinions on a few things

Is Jillian as unlikable as some in the house and some posters on various sites make her out to be? Why don't people like her?

Is Raven kind of dim? I saw one scene of her insisting that "emancipated" meant "skinny". Was that an isolated incident or is she a bit t;hick?

Jessica seems nasty -- is she?

Are Matt and Mark really aligned with Cody or are they really more aligned with their showmances? 

Do you think Cody is more interested in Alex than Jillian?

I've seen some posts suggesting Kevin is inappropriate or creepy. I've seen only a few scenes from the feeds with him talking and he made me laugh. Is he inappropriate with the women or something?

7 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I keep asking myself why aren't they the couple? He seems way more compatible with Dom than Elena. And they seem like a couple when they are together, and Dom calms him down.  I'm just guessing that she wants no part of a showmance.  (Not counting Jesus for this context).  I haven't seen her say that. Just my feeling.   

Maybe she's just not interested in him in that way, and maybe he isn't with her. I do feel like they're very close as friends and they certainly are more compatible than Elena/Mark, but I am perfectly happy if they stay close friends in the house. Then again, I see Mark having more things in common with Christmas than Elena. It's not that I hate Elena. I just don't really like her either, especially the way she treats Mark. 

5 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

Is Jillian as unlikable as some in the house and some posters on various sites make her out to be? Why don't people like her?

It's not that she's a spiteful person in any way. She's just kind of an outsider, because she doesn't really talk to people and she's not good at the game play. She, like the rest of her alliance, is fairly dumb game-wise, and she's also bland and boring. She's not on the feeds much because the cameras find other people to cut to. 

6 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

Is Raven kind of dim? I saw one scene of her insisting that "emancipated" meant "skinny". Was that an isolated incident or is she a bit t;hick?

I haven't watched much of Raven, but I don't think she's entirely smart, from what I've seen. 

7 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

Jessica seems nasty -- is she?

Absolutely. She seems to hate most of the girls, mostly out of jealousy, and she also has been throwing temper tantrums because people aren't doing what she or Cody wants. She has a better grasp of gameplay than Jillian or Alex, but she wastes it away with her obsession over Cody and she's too self absorbed to really live up to her potential. She has shown signs of watching the show more than others, so I don't know why she thinks being in a showmance and acting like a prissy princess is a good idea. 

9 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

Are Matt and Mark really aligned with Cody or are they really more aligned with their showmances? 

Matt's not anymore; Mark is wavering. Matt's completely attached to Raven and they both seem to be on similar wavelengths. Mark and Elena are less of a showmance at the moment, and more of a flirtmance. They're attached to each other, but Elena seems to want both of them to make their own choices, but she's very abrasive and independent, while he's too tied to his emotions and isn't able to make clear decisions on his own. It's actually a nice change to see, a nice role reversal. But Mark happens to listen more to Dominique than to Elena. At the moment, Mark likes Cody/Jessica but everyone is telling him to pull away, for good reason.

11 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

Do you think Cody is more interested in Alex than Jillian?

You mean Jessica? Then yes, I think Cody likes the physical aspects of Jessica, being able to sleep with her whenever he wants, and he likes having someone on his side, but he definitely has been trying to protect Alex and to work with her, to the point where Jessica is super jealous and is planning to backdoor Alex the first chance she gets. She LOATHES Alex, most likely because Cody's attention is more on Alex than her. To be fair, both are despicable but Jessica is downright nasty, and I don't think Cody is into people that are too emotional. He wants competitors on his side and I don't think he sees Jessica like that, while he sees Alex like that so he respects her more. 

• Love 3
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's not that she's a spiteful person in any way. She's just kind of an outsider, because she doesn't really talk to people and she's not good at the game play. She, like the rest of her alliance, is fairly dumb game-wise, and she's also bland and boring. She's not on the feeds much because the cameras find other people to cut to. 

I agree with this. I don't think unlikable is the right word. You never see her trash talk or be nasty about anything.  She's harmless and unthreatening. But yes, very bland and just not that interesting.  She's kinda just there.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4

Now that most in the house have deserted Cody It will be interesting to see how he behaves following the changing of the guard on Thursday.  He will be forced to talk game and do some fence repair.   I don't expect him to do well with either.  

@NeelyO, Kevin is a delightful kind man who is well liked in the house and on this forum.  Not creepy at all!  

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Now that most in the house have deserted Cody It will be interesting to see how he behaves following the changing of the guard on Thursday.  He will be forced to talk game and do some fence repair.   I don't expect him to do well with either.  

It all depends on who wins HOH on Thursday, I think. He still has no idea that pretty much everyone has turned on him, Mark included (for now, because Mark is unpredictable). I also don't expect him OR Jessica to go talk to people much, or try to repair anything. If Jessica didn't bother when Cody turned on their alliance, then I don't expect her to do it come Thursday. It's why I want Paul to win on Thursday. He's the only one that might actually scare Cody/Jessica into changing their tune. And the good thing about Paul is that he will make the moves that he says he'll make. I know he won't put both Jessica and Cody up, but I think he will work to get Cody out of the house. Like he's said, Cody will be fine without Jessica, but Jessica won't be fine without Cody. It'll force her to have to get along with people if Cody leaves. Plus, I'd rather see Jessica play without Cody than Cody play without Jessica. Cody's too unpredictable, while Jessica is very easy to predict on her game moves. 

I really could make arguments on which I want gone first. Cody's inability to feel emotions has him making strategic moves not based on emotion (I can see why he put up both Paul and Christmas, as both are very good social players) while Jessica is already planning to backdoor Alex not really because of strategy, but because of her jealousy issues. Much like she plans to put up Elena "as a pawn", but really because she's pissed that she's not voting with her. Jessica's hatred for girls while giving the guys a pass (she's totally fine with Mark coming to her and telling her that he's voting to keep Christmas, while she's bitching about Elena essentially saying the same thing) is pretty gross. But Cody is a much more dangerous player to keep in the house, because he's a super strong competitor and he's not connecting with people. His lack of emotions also hinders his ability to really communicate with people or connect with them on a certain level. While Jessica can connect with people more and she has a higher possibility of bouncing back. She knows the game a bit better than Cody and even though I despise her as she's shown her true colours, she can easily be manipulated, while Cody can't. 

So basically, both need to leave before jury, but one will most likely get to final six, at least. Showmances tend to not go one week after the other. 

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Knowing our luck, Jason wins HOH and doesn't target Cody or Jessica. 

Oh, I would love to see Jason win HOH. First of all, it would be hilarious because he is probably the dumbest person in the house. Also, for me it'd be awesome if he didn't target Cody/Jessica. I'd love to see him target Matt/Raven or even Elena/Mark. It irritates me that Matt/Raven are going to slide so easily through the game because Raven's dying and Matt has gray hair, so I want them to have to work for it soon. There is the possibility though that Jason could let Paul make his decisions for him, which is horrible. You take the (very little) good, you take the bad with this show!

Also, I am not convinced at all that Cody will be a target for, well, anyone but Christmas (ETA: Oh, and Paul. I forgot about him for a minute. It was lovely!) next week. Ultimately I think Matt/Raven/Elena/Mark/Dom will just throw HOH because they will not nom Cody, but they won't want to show their hand to the outsiders.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, I would love to see Jason win HOH. First of all, it would be hilarious because he is probably the dumbest person in the house. Also, for me it'd be awesome if he didn't target Cody/Jessica. I'd love to see him target Matt/Raven or even Elena/Mark. It irritates me that Matt/Raven are going to slide so easily through the game because Raven's dying and Matt has gray hair, so I want them to have to work for it soon. There is the possibility though that Jason could let Paul make his decisions for him, which is horrible. You take the (very little) good, you take the bad with this show!

Honestly, my ideal scenario would be someone nominating Dom/Elena and having Mark choose who to vote for, so if Jason won HOH and didn't target Cody/Jessica, then this is the only other scenario I want. 

It also annoys me that Raven/Matt don't seem to be on any radars, but it's only the first week. Either one could make some pretty big mistakes that make them targets. It's only because there are several bigger targets to focus on that they're sliding by. Dominique is sliding by too, as is Kevin. 

Jason's...someone who I can't get a read on. I think he likes Kevin, and apparently Alex claims to Christmas that her and Jason are tight, but I just don't know where he falls. All I know is that he's a pretty loud and bad game player so far. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, my ideal scenario would be someone nominating Dom/Elena and having Mark choose who to vote for ...

Oh man, I love this. Mark's emotions would be all over the place, Elena would probably try to fuck him, and Dom would be quoting bible verses to him non-stop. Good times!

It also annoys me that Raven/Matt don't seem to be on any radars, but it's only the first week. Either one could make some pretty big mistakes that make them targets. It's only because there are several bigger targets to focus on that they're sliding by. 

I am so worried Matt's boring ass is going to be the Hayden/Derrick of this season. He's just really giving me that vibe. As for Raven, I just want to see her nommed because she will lose it on everyone for daring to nom the sick girl and it would entertain me. They'll both make jury though. I feel like I never hear anyone ever talk about getting rid of them.

Jason's...someone who I can't get a read on

Me either. I think it's because Jason doesn't even have a read on himself!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am so worried Matt's boring ass is going to be the Hayden/Derrick of this season. He's just really giving me that vibe. As for Raven, I just want to see her nommed because she will lose it on everyone for daring to nom the sick girl and it would entertain me. They'll both make jury though. I feel like I never hear anyone ever talk about getting rid of them.

Ok, I'm gonna admit an unpopular opinion: I was a Derrick fan in season 16. He may have been boring compared to Beast Mode Cowboy and Ariana Grande's Brother, but he was a good gameplayer and I liked watching him work to get himself to final 2. Hayden, on the other hand? Yeah, he was boring. Season 12 was my first BB season (I didn't watch the feeds then so I don't know what he was like off the show) and I didn't like that he won. I just want Matt to be interesting and a gameplayer. So far, he's neither of those things.

Agreed on Raven, though. If she's already playing the sick card (which, by the way, doesn't bother me all that much....yet because she's gotta do what she's gotta do), I can't imagine how much she'll play it while on the block. The one thing that works with Cody is that he doesn't fall for the sob stories. Also, the one thing that Christmas has up on Raven. She's injured, and she's back in the game, telling people not to feel sorry for her and to keep playing. She's not playing the injured card on Jason (well...obviously, anyway) and she's not bemoaning how injured she's gotten. At least, I don't see her expecting pity for herself; she's actually try to steer away from pity, if anything. 

Mostly, I do want to see if Raven plays up her dying card if put on the block, especially before jury. It's not bad gameplay but if I was in the house, I wouldn't be falling for it because everyone has their reasons for wanting that money. She needs to work at earning that spot in final 2, not just expecting it because she's sick. 

• Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, the one thing that Christmas has up on Raven. She's injured, and she's back in the game, telling people not to feel sorry for her and to keep playing. She's not playing the injured card on Jason (well...obviously, anyway) and she's not bemoaning how injured she's gotten. At least, I don't see her expecting pity for herself; she's actually try to steer away from pity, if anything. 

IMO she's actually using the injury, but pretending like she would never use it/she's better than that/she doesn't want sympathy/etc. She did variations of "I don't want anyone's pity ... but you'll look bad if you vote me out now," a few times yesterday.

7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, I'm gonna admit an unpopular opinion: I was a Derrick fan in season 16.

I don't think that's an UO. For some reason he and his alliance with Cody is super popular with the casual fans. And most people here liked him in BB16, I believe. Almost everyone thinks he's one of the best players ever.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

IMO she's actually using the injury, but pretending like she would never use it/she's better than that/she doesn't want sympathy/etc. She did a variation of "I don't want anyone's pity ... but you'll look bad if you vote me out now" a few times yesterday.

Oh, did she? I must have missed when those moments happened, or I misread what she was trying to convey! I mean, the issue with her situation compared to Raven's is that hers is much more obvious because it's a physical injury that did happen in the house, while Raven's is not as obvious since hers is internal. Again, if Raven wants to play the sick/dying card, then she can do that. It's dirty gameplay, but it's a choice. If people feel pity and that gets her to the end, well then it obviously worked for her. I just don't want her to expect people to feel pity and I don't want her getting pissed and self righteous if someone nominates her or votes her out. In those cases, I don't want her to play the sick/dying card as a reason to get mad at people not falling at her feet to carry her to the end. If she puts in the work and proves that she's a valuable gameplayer that has more than that one card, then I'll have little problem with it. 

One of the reasons why I'm annoyed at Jessica; she expects people to do what she wants and for them to protect her and Cody, despite Cody making a very, very bad game move.

• Love 3

I really think this season is going to set up being Dominique vs Paul....I feel like they are each other's obstacles to making it very far, and I hope Dom takes Paul out in the end.

With the whole Dom/Mark alliance...I actually do think Dom likes Mark ( here was something she said early on that made me think it, can't remember what t was exactly), but she is smart and said that romance/men are the distraction/downfall in the game. I do hope they do a segment where they showcase their chess talks. It's probably the closest we will ever see a Jason/Danielle like alliance again...god I miss those two lol.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think that's an UO. For some reason he and his alliance with Cody is super popular with the casual fans. And most people here liked him in BB16, I believe. Almost everyone thinks he's one of the best players ever.

I think, actually, that most people were annoyed with him on here. I think he's a strong player, one of the better ones in recent seasons, but not one of the best. He's in my top twenty of best houseguests, but only because I've only seen a few seasons, researched others, so only have a smaller window to judge on.

11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

IMO she's actually using the injury, but pretending like she would never use it/she's better than that/she doesn't want sympathy/etc. She did a variation of "I don't want anyone's pity ... but you'll look bad if you vote me out now" a few times yesterday.

I saw this as humor, not a threat or tactic.  

5 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

I really think this season is going to set up being Dominique vs Paul....I feel like they are each other's obstacles to making it very far, and I hope Dom takes Paul out in the end

Oh god no.  I don't want to see Dom anywhere near the end!  I would not care if Paul was in F2.  I am not a fan necessarily but I enjoy watching him on the feeds.  If he had not come back, just think about what this game would look like now.  Boring beyond the pale, that is what.  

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He's in my top twenty of best houseguests, but only because I've only seen a few seasons, researched others, so only have a smaller window to judge on.

Which seasons have you seen? My fave seasons are probably 6, 10, and 11. 8 is horrible, but it's sorta fascinating. And it'd probably be easier to watch if you didn't have to get on the internet and see Dick love constantly. 13 was pretty awesome, but Rachel winning out in the end kinda ruined it. 10 is the all-time best imo. I don't really remember seasons 1-5.

11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think, actually, that most people were annoyed with him on here.

Some people were annoyed with him stopping drama, but most see him as a good player. And very few saw him as the sexist pig I did lol. 

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I saw this as humor, not a threat or tactic.  

She said it without an ounce of humor imo. She was using her more aggressive speaking pattern when she said it with Kevin and then with Elena, I believe. But it might have been Raven. For some reason if I can't see their faces I get those two confused lol.

I am not a fan necessarily but I enjoy watching him on the feeds.

Man, you must be loving the feeds then because Paul is never not on them.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I liked him, too, he played well and that is what draws me to an HG.  

----------------------

Are we sure this is going to be endurance on Thursday?   Or will AG change it to something seated so Christmas can win.  I can dream. 

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Which seasons have you seen? My fave seasons are probably 6, 10, and 11. 8 is horrible, but it's sorta fascinating. And it'd probably be easier to watch if you didn't have to get on the internet and see Dick love constantly. 13 was pretty awesome, but Rachel winning out in the end kinda ruined it. 10 is the all-time best imo. I don't really remember seasons 1-5.

Well, I've seen seasons 12 and onward in its entirety. I watched various clips and researched a lot about seasons 9 and 11. Season 14 is my all time favourite, but mostly because I fell in love with Dan and his gameplay. Now, if there's anyone I thought was the top player ever, it's Dan. It's also the first season I started glancing at the live feeds, but I didn't start paying attention to them religiously until season 15. But I do plan to, at some point, watch some of the more popular seasons that I've missed.

10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I would not care if Paul was in F2.  I am not a fan necessarily but I enjoy watching him on the feeds.  If he had not come back, just think about what this game would look like now.  Boring beyond the pale, that is what.  

Man, I wish I could get behind this, I do! Because as much as I want to enjoy Paul's game play, he's been annoying me with his aggressive tactics and forcing himself everywhere and telling people what to do and how smart and awesome he is every hour. It fascinates me on how many people haven't gotten annoyed with him. I got really annoyed with him yesterday; if he just chilled out when talking game and didn't talk down on the other houseguests (as much as they deserve it), then I'd probably be fine with him. Much like I was irritated with Christmas, my favourite player. Just relax; lower your voice and get rid of the passive aggressive tone. Please, I want to listen to you guys over the idiot players of Jillian, Alex, Jason, and Ramses, but I need to be able to stand watching you.

• Love 2

Are we sure this is going to be endurance on Thursday?   Or will AG change it to something seated so Christmas can win.  I can dream. 

I don't see it being changed, but I also highly doubt it's endurance. They normally don't do them this early.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

She said it without an ounce of humor imo. She was using her more aggressive speaking pattern when she said it with Kevin and then with Elena, I believe. But it might have been Raven. For some reason if I can't see their faces I get those two confused lol.

I didn't watch so I will definitely take your word for it.   She is intense and exhausting to watch.  I like her mainly because she will get rid of Cody and Jessica in a flash if given the opportunity but that may not happen on crutches. 

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Season 14 is my all time favourite, but mostly because I fell in love with Dan and his gameplay. Now, if there's anyone I thought was the top player ever, it's Dan.

Definitely watch BB10 then. That's Dan at his absolute best. Plus there's a lot of awesome players and fights and fun. Best season ever!

I didn't watch so I will definitely take your word for it.   She is intense and exhausting to watch.  I like her mainly because she will get rid of Cody and Jessica in a flash if given the opportunity but that may not happen on crutches. 

She was so intense in her game talks yesterday. Since she's injured and on pain meds though I'm trying to cut her a little slack on how bad she did yesterday. Although imo it was more or less the same ol' stuff she's been doing. But anyway I'm really interested to see how the Christmas situation plays out. I mean we still don't know if she will definitely be able to stay in the game. Who knows what the MRI will show. And if she does stay, I am interested to see how they deal with the fact that she likely won't be able to compete in most of the comps.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Definitely watch BB10 then. That's Dan at his absolute best. Plus there's a lot of awesome players and fights and fun. Best season ever!

My favorite, too.   @Lady Calypso you also have to watch Dr Will skillfully win season 2.  It is a BB classic. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Just now, wings707 said:

My favorite, too.   @Lady Calypso you also have to watch Dr Will skillfully win season 2.  It is a BB classic. 

Well then! I guess, at some point, those two will be the seasons that I tune into! 

• Love 2

I think Christmas is my favorite so far despite her intensity because at least she has some kind of fire and intelligence. Most of the other hamsters I'm not so sure about. They're either dead behind the eyes or Megging it and shocked they're playing a game for 500k. Or they're just vapid. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

They're either dead behind the eyes or Megging it and shocked they're playing a game for 500k.

The made me realize that Raven is giving me Meg vibes. But she's more embarrassing, which is crazy. I kinda love watching Raven talk game because it's hilarious, but it usually goes too far into second hand embarrassment territory and I have to stop watching.

• Love 1

Hated Season two because I hated Will. His charm always eluded me. 

Season 10 was pretty awesome, but season 6 will always be my favorite, despite the wretched outcome. Kaysar!! I also have a soft spot for season five, because that's the first year I started watching the feeds, and that had some great moments including Nikomas' epic six fingered plan. They actually changed the rules because of her! And it totally screwed Jase over, which was fantastic to watch.

The worst will always be the winter season with the forced couples. I can't remember which number it was, but the winner and another guy ended up in jail for drug dealing, which is all you need to know about that season. And don't even get me started on Dick's stupid rigged "America's" player season. 

So far, I count six votes for Christmas - Dom, Matt, Raven, Paul, Elena, Mark. Alex, Jason, Jessica and Ramses I believe are solid votes for Jillian. Does anyone know where Kevin's head is at? I know he loves Christmas, but he seems to be with the Alex group. And Josh is such a non-entity on the feeds, every time he pops up I have to remind myself of who he is. 

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

She was so intense in her game talks yesterday. Since she's injured and on pain meds though I'm trying to cut her a little slack on how bad she did yesterday. Although imo it was more or less the same ol' stuff she's been doing. But anyway I'm really interested to see how the Christmas situation plays out. I mean we still don't know if she will definitely be able to stay in the game. Who knows what the MRI will show. And if she does stay, I am interested to see how they deal with the fact that she likely won't be able to compete in most of the comps.

She probably is a mostly intense person, but at least she's playing the game. Jillian didn't start playing until Christmas came back yesterday! Christmas reminds me a lot of Vanessa; they're not that similar, personality wise, but they are both smart players who are quite capable of playing a good game, but their intensity definitely overshadows their potential. And I loved Vanessa in 17. She was my pick to win, even if I couldn't watch some of her conversations because she was too intense. Now, it's only the first week, and Christmas has already been a target. She might not even be staying! But I have had hopes for her, and I want her to stay so I can see if she really is a good player. 

Just now, Katesus7 said:

So far, I count six votes for Christmas - Dom, Matt, Raven, Paul, Elena, Mark. Alex, Jason, Jessica and Ramses I believe are solid votes for Jillian. Does anyone know where Kevin's head is at? I know he loves Christmas, but he seems to be with the Alex group. And Josh is such a non-entity on the feeds, every time he pops up I have to remind myself of who he is. 

Don't count Josh out for being a vote for Christmas. He says that he'll vote for Jillian to Alex, but I have seen him get along more with Christmas. I haven't seen conversations between Josh and Jillian to determine if they're close, but I think Josh isn't as solid of a vote for Jillian. Kevin doesn't like Jessica and I don't think he likes Cody so if Paul talks to him, I think Kevin could be a vote for Christmas. I think he likes both, but I haven't heard him officially pick a side. But he could just go with Jason and vote to keep Jillian. It's really hard to say. 

Hopefully, Christmas realizes that she needs to get Josh's vote. I think she'll have an easy time getting his vote if she spends more time with him. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Hopefully, Christmas realizes that she needs to get Josh's vote. I think she'll have an easy time getting his vote if she spends more time with him. 

He calls her his angel because she calms him down.  She gives him hugs, too.  I doubt he will vote her out.  

• Love 3

He only people I actually despise is Cody and Jessica. I see a lot of potential in Xmas/Dom/Alex as competitors. Matt/Raven seem like middle of the road jury members to me right now. That can all change after the next HOH, but I see that.

Paul: his downfall is going to be himself. He has become too aggressive and cocky with this whole being a vet shit. Hell, Dom/Cody already see through his gameplay. But, I think, just like last season, he will be his own worst enemy. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

He calls her his angel because she calms him down.  She gives him hugs, too.  I doubt he will vote her out.  

I hope not. I haven't seen too much of their relationship, but I definitely lean toward him keeping her. I just want to be sure that he will! 

Mostly, I think it's because I don't know enough about Jillian and her relationship with others. A few times, she's walked onto the feeds and I thought "Who the hell is that?" and then I feel bad once I remember her not by name at first, but by Tijuana Weight Loss Girl.

• Love 1
(edited)

I am not at all concerned about this vote, Christmas will stay.  My thoughts are now on the HOH comp.   I can't remember any of the challenges designed for many players.  I hope Paul wins but something tells me he won't go for it.  He may want to ride out his 3 weeks being a friend to all and let another make waves, ending his 3 weeks of safety without as big a target on his back.  I can see it the other way, too.  Getting Cody out might make his stay longer. 

Edited by wings707
(edited)
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Kevin will vote Jillian out, he has a good relationship with Christmas.  She calls him her house husband.  

A few days ago I would have said the same, but Kevin overheard Christmas talking about an eight person alliance that he knows he isn't a part of, so I think he might actually be set on voting her out.

Yeah, I think Josh will vote to evict Jillian and keep Christmas.  He also still thinks he is in a secret alliance with Paul, he went up to Paul yesterday and told him that he told the DR he is 100% with Paul and Christmas.

The other big question is if Mark will stick to his current position of voting out Jillian.  If he does, Christmas stays.

Or maybe this will all be anticlimactic and her MRI will show that she has to have surgery and she'll be out.  If that's the case, I hope they invite her back next season.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

My thoughts are now on the HOH comp.   I can't remember any of the challenges designed for many players. 

Usually it's quizzes. The ball toss one is usually pretty early too. 

• Love 2

Line of the night (last night, anyway) goes to Jessica, about Elena and how Jessica is pissed at her: "She's been safe the entire game!" Like damn girl, it's only the second eviction. Technically, it's day 12 or 13. Slow your roll.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Hey, I'm a Rachel fan. I usually feel like I have to duck when I say that, just in case there's some raw-en (tm Nicole) tomatoes flying my way. 

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I thought that he was a confirmed vote for Christmas originally. Now I'm thinking that Josh is going to be that typical "the last person who talks to me gets my loyalty for the vote but not next week" type of player, no matter what he says to people in the house. Whoever gets in his ear last before the vote will get his vote. Christmas is less mobile to chase after him five minutes before showtime but Jillian is basically furniture, so...

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

The other big question is if Mark will stick to his current position of voting out Jillian.  If he does, Christmas stays.

Or maybe this will all be anticlimactic and her MRI will show that she has to have surgery and she'll be out.  If that's the case, I hope they invite her back next season.

I honestly feel like Mark is going to stick to it. His and Christmas' conversation last night felt very genuine and I don't believe that he'd lie to her. But, there's still more than two days where Cody/Jessica could get into his ear. 

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Hey, I'm a Rachel fan. I usually feel like I have to duck when I say that, just in case there's some raw-en (tm Nicole) tomatoes flying my way. 

I realized that I love Rachel as a gameplayer...and without Brendon around. Season 13 showed me how much I hated Brendon! Also, from her last appearance after having her child, she seemed to be mellowed out (as much as Rachel Reilly can!)

8 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Yeah, I think Josh will vote to evict Jillian and keep Christmas.  He also still think he is in a secret alliance with Paul, he went up to Paul yesterday and told him that he the DR he is 100% with Paul and Christmas.

I'm hoping for the best here. But just in case, Christmas does need to keep talking with him. I just want to guarantee that vote to be secured.

Both Paul and Christmas will talk to Josh again.  I am not worried at all.  

13 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Usually it's quizzes. The ball toss one is usually pretty early too. 

What do they quiz them on this early?  

I actually decided to look up a few of the most recent seasons' HOH competitions for week 2, and a few of them have been physical endurance. More notably, balancing competitions (walking across a beam). Or, it could be the rolling of the ball. They do tend to use the quiz-type HOH a couple of weeks longer. They might alter the competition, maybe switch weeks around so this week is the rolling of a ball, to give Christmas a chance to participate. They do have some time to prep for that, I assume. 

7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

What do they quiz them on this early?  

After 3 evictions, isn't it usually True/False? Like they're played a video or something happens on Thursday during the day, and the HOH is based on that. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I actually decided to look up a few of the most recent seasons' HOH competitions for week 2, and a few of them have been physical endurance. More notably, balancing competitions (walking across a beam). Or, it could be the rolling of the ball. They do tend to use the quiz-type HOH a couple of weeks longer. They might alter the competition, maybe switch weeks around so this week is the rolling of a ball, to give Christmas a chance to participate. They do have some time to prep for that, I assume. 

I do think they want Christmas to participate so I expect to see that.  

Maybe he has but I have not seen Jason apologize for dropping Christmas or even getting something for her like the others have this morning.  He is pretty dumb though so there is that. 

13 hours ago, vb68 said:

Thus far, we are looking at a split vote. It will be fairly easy to hide and deny your vote for either Kevin or Josh. SO they can continue to pacify both sides and decide last minute what they want to do. Could be a tense eviction night. Especially with Kevins vote. He is agreeing to both Paul and Xmas and to Alex.

• Love 1

Looking for Dom on the feeds is like playing Where's Waldo but with no chance of winning.   She is going to be the goat everyone wants to take to the end.  She is a Victoria. 

I am sure Kevin will keep Christmas, he is smart in playing both sides for this vote.  That is more about having a peaceful walk with Jason in the morning with no game talk.  They have bonded over being the only married HGs and both early risers.  Kevin sees how dumb he is.  

This morning Cody comes down to kitchen and greets no one.  Paul walks in to a huge welcome from Kevin and he speaks to everyone.  Kevin likes Paul.  He is no fool though and will vote for his future as the weeks move forward.  He knows more about this game than he lets on.  All seven of his kids are fans.  They wrote to the show asking them to cast him.  He has been prepped and probably watched the episodes with them.  

• Love 1

Sorry if this was already asked and answered (I don't really want to scroll 20+ pages), but was there actually a vote by America that gave that temptation to Paul? I saw the one asking for the next vote but I don't recall one for Paul's. Just seemed so damn obviously a set up. And while I'm here, has any other HOH ever got to Nom 5 hgs. What a crock!  I really dislike Cody....like I want him gone BEFORE Paul!!!

• Love 1
Just now, Maggie Mae said:

Sorry if this was already asked and answered (I don't really want to scroll 20+ pages), but was there actually a vote by America that gave that temptation to Paul? I saw the one asking for the next vote but I don't recall one for Paul's. Just seemed so damn obviously a set up. And while I'm here, has any other HOH ever got to Nom 5 hgs. What a crock!  I really dislike Cody....like I want him gone BEFORE Paul!!!

Yes, there was a vote on the CBS site and yes it was clearly rigged!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Yeah, they asked at the very end of the first night premiere episode on Wednesday, then closed the votes on Thursday morning, and presumably had the Den open that afternoon before the feeds turned on. 

• Love 1