Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
27 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yesterday, Josh said he wanted Cody out so he could get some cuddle time with Jessica. 

Ewww!  I'm always a little surprised at how quickly some of these women jump into intimate relationships, but that comment makes it sound like she's some kind of toy to pass on to whatever guy happens to be next in line.  Just......ewwww! 

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Ewww!  I'm always a little surprised at how quickly some of these women jump into intimate relationships, but that comment makes it sound like she's some kind of toy to pass on to whatever guy happens to be next in line.  Just......ewwww! 

I agree.

Josh was asking someone to step outside to settle some conflict he was having.  Jessica heard this and said "stop it!" and talked him down.  He immediately apologized.  I didn't see this but heard her relate the story.  DR is aware of his short fuse and have told them not to push him.  Something like that.  I heard 2 guys (don't remember who) talk about not pushing him while talking in the kitchen last week.

1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

"Step outside" as in "let's fight?"  Interesting info, Wings, especially that the DR is aware.  Thanks.

Yes, he was looking to fight.

• Love 2

Which really? That's bullshit. The curse should have been an automatic nom on Week 4 for whoever got the Amulet. Not "pick a rando in the house for this to happen to".

It's also really suspicious that they just had numbers on the back of the potions table (?) instead of actual houseguest names. The producers can basically just pick anyone they don't really care about protecting.

• Love 11
(edited)

Christmas just said she broke her foot, and the feeds cut away.  

If it really is broken, most people would stay in the game, but Christmas might want to leave to make sure she gets proper treatment since it could affect how she makes her living.   If Cody has to nominate a sixth person I am going to laugh for a long time.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Christmas just said she broke her foot, and the feeds cut away.  

If it really is broken, most people would stay in the game, but Christmas might want to leave to make sure she gets proper treatment since it could affect how she makes her living.   If Cody has to nominate a sixth person I am going to laugh for a long time.

Wait, how'd she break her foot?

Also, would Cody have to nominate a sixth person or will hey finally nullify his HOH? It is Monday, so technically, they could have time to pick a new HOH and two new nominees.

I'll be honest; as much as I love Christmas and don't want her to leave, I will laugh at Grodner watching this season slowly dwindle with people leaving left and right and her having to probably bring back Cameron to get the season to the set finale date. How is she going to live without one DE, let alone two?

At least Kitty Cam is on. 

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Feeds didn't show it, just her on the ground in pain saying she broke her foot.   They cut to cats now, so I'm guessing they think it will be awhile before they go to back to feeds.

Yeah, they'd probably do a new HoH and everything, but I'm hoping they do a sixth nominee for my own personal amusement.   Maybe Christmas will just stay though.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 2

Hopefully it's just sprained.

Also, I guess Ramses isn't the cursed houseguest, after all; it's Jillian! Cameron got evicted when she was on the block, then Megan left, and now Christmas might be seriously injured! Luckily, Alex got herself off the block before anything bad happened to her! Unless Cody being drawn to her is the bad thing.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

It's also really suspicious that they just had numbers on the back of the potions table (?) instead of actual houseguest names. The producers can basically just pick anyone they don't really care about protecting.

Maybe we will see them draw cards on the next episode.  I see no reason to stack that in Ramses favor.  Well, maybe I do.  It won't alter the vote, he is a non entity.  

So....who will Cody have to put up if it comes down to it? It probably won't, but it's fun speculating.

Will he finally put up his alliance's initial target Jason? Will he put up Cursed Ramses? Will he throw in a new competitor and get rid of Raven? Will he nominate the tabby on Kitty Cam? Or will he nominate Fan Favourite Host, Julie Chen? 

Tune in later today to find out!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm almost tempted to think she kicked something in frustration talking about how she was "bamboozled", but hopefully she had calmed down enough that that wasn't the case.

• Love 3
(edited)

Was she outside when you saw her lying on the ground?  She does her workout first thing in the morning.  Unless she dropped a weight on it, my guess is sprained.  That still puts her out of the HOH comp but not off the block.  

Edited by wings707
(edited)

Pure speculation - she was in the BY, is a fitness buff.  Maybe doing her morning exercises?

Ooops, Wings beat me to it.  Wonder if she knows from her fitness work whether the foot is broken or not.

Depending on the severity, they may juggle the HOH comps to use a non-physical one so she could compete.

Edited by Skycatcher

Cats and not fish mean they are planning for them to be down for a long time or wrong button was hit.  There is no reason to cut the feeds off for this.  She was probably taken to DR where she is awaiting a doctor or ride to hosp for xray.  

I rewound the feeds. She was outside with Jason when the feeds came back to her on the ground, crying out in pain. I think she could have been doing some workout routine, but in flip flops? She was in the middle of the backyard, as well.

Now, prediction: Cody/Jessica will take credit for Christmas possibly having to leave the game with an injured/broken foot. Seeing as they took credit for Megan's self eviction and seemed pleased with their work, I'll bet the same thing happens here. 

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Cats and not fish mean they are planning for them to be down for a long time or wrong button was hit.  There is no reason to cut the feeds off for this.  She was probably taken to DR where she is awaiting a doctor or ride to hosp for xray.  

I think they turned on Kitty Cam for a reason. They'll keep the feeds off most likely while they assess the situation and then determine if Christmas needs to be taken out of the game. From the short time the feeds were on her, I'd say it's likely that she does have to leave. If it's just a sprain, she might be ok to continue, but it's a tough call to make. 

1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Pure speculation - she was in the BY, is a fitness buff.  Maybe doing her morning exercises?

Ooops, Wings beat me to it.  Wonder if she knows from her fitness work whether the foot is broken or not.

Feet have many bones and muscle pulls and strains can be very painful.  It is difficult to break a bone in your foot working out unless you drop a weight on it and then you have many broken bones!   Could the kettle ball have slipped from her hand?  Ouch!!

• Love 1
(edited)

If Christmas really did break her foot, and is out, they should just bring back Cameron. He hasn't been seen on Social Media at all, he's done zero interviews except the controlled ones the day after the Premiere. I think he's in sequester for some Pre Jury buy back. 

They can't have an eviction on Thursday if Christmas leaves, Megan messed up their schedule when she left, which I'm sure they can figure out. But now this, I don't think they have a choice. Haha. 

And as much as I think Cody is a horrific player, for him to have to nominate a 6th HG, this is bordering on ridiculous. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
(edited)

Can someone explain the 5 players Cody has had to nominate?  I remember Jillian and Megan, who was replaced by not Paul but Alex.  Before that was Jillian and Cameron who were, IIRC, chosen by apple picking. What am I missing here? Thanks.

Edited by Skycatcher

Yeah, I think because it's post veto, they'd just cancel the eviction for Thursday. 

I can't even say if Christmas' foot is that bad because I'm not a doctor, I'm not her, and I'm not there, so it's all up in the air to whether she'll stay. I'd like to think that, bar needing surgery, she'd stay.

Feeds back. I have Cody eating alone in the backyard.

Just now, Skycatcher said:

Can someone explain the 6 players Cody has had to nominate?  I remember Jillian and Megan, who was replaced by not Paul but Alex.  Before that was Jillian and Cameron who were, IIRC, chosen by apple picking. What am I missing here? Thanks.

His initial nominees were Jillian & Megan, Megan left, so he nominated Alex. Alex won Veto and pulled herself off the block. He tried to backdoor Paul yesterday and nominated him, but Paul pulled out his Pendant of Protection, and came off the block. So then Christmas was put up. So 5 right now. 

If Christmas is out, and they make him out someone up, that would be 6. 

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, I think because it's post veto, they'd just cancel the eviction for Thursday. 

I can't even say if Christmas' foot is that bad because I'm not a doctor, I'm not her, and I'm not there, so it's all up in the air to whether she'll stay. I'd like to think that, bar needing surgery, she'd stay.

Feeds back. I have Cody eating alone in the backyard.

I am not a doctor, not there and not her but I have no problem diagnosing!   What is going on with you?  Pretending to be a rational adult?

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6
(edited)
14 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Why must there be a camera on Paul all the fucking time? It's enough!

ETA: How old is Cody actually and how old has he told the HGs he is?

I thought the 'Silver Fox' (Mark?) was the one who gave a different age, not Cody. 

14 hours ago, Devils Chick said:

I have been reading the live feed discussion since TWoP days and this is the first time I've come out of lurking. What finally brought me out is that I have gastroparesis, have had it for the last 11 years. I just know she's going to annoy the crap out of me with it! I already found her annoying. I'd be happy to answer questions about it.

Hi, fellow Gastroparesis sufferer here too. 14+ years and on my 6th gastric stimulator. 

I missed this...who has it in the house? Is she making it a huge deal or what? 

Edited by HahYallDoin
Screwed up my quotes.
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, HahYallDoin said:

Hi, fellow Gastroparesis sufferer here too. 14+ years and on my 6th gastric stimulator. 

Raven.  I have missed hearing her talk about it. 

Jessica talking to Matt in the kitchen. Jessica's bitching about Christmas and how their conversation went. I assume that everyone who's up knows. Jessica, Matt, and Cody don't seem to care all that much about Christmas' injury, if I have to be honest.

4 minutes ago, HahYallDoin said:

Raven, the redhead with the stupid Cindy Lou Who hair. She's been bringing it up whenever she gets the chance. 

• Love 2
  • Christmas was running on the grass, slipped and fell.  Jason and Cody carried her into DR.  They said she had a lump on the bottom of her foot.  
(edited)
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Cody just told Jason the bone was sticking out from her foot. He and Matt carried her.

So its either really bad or possible dislocation

Edited by MV007
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Cody just told Jason the bone was sticking out from her foot. He and Matt carried her.

They said lump, not bone sticking out. 

3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Damn, that sounds bad.

So I guess this is not the Summer of Temptation, but the Summer of Curses.

Ah, ok. I swear I heard something sticking out from her foot. 

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Jessica talking to Matt in the kitchen. Jessica's bitching about Christmas and how their conversation went. I assume that everyone who's up knows. Jessica, Matt, and Cody don't seem to care all that much. 

Raven, the redhead with the stupid Cindy Lou Who hair. She's been bringing it up whenever she gets the chance. 

Thanks for the reply. 

Ridiculous! She must be jealous of Jillian's weight loss stories and is trying to get some sympathy LOL It's not really something to drone on and on about. Yeah, it's an unpleasant illness when it comes to diet restrictions and when you suffer an acute episode but to harp on it is just silly. Doesn't surprise me with her though...she seems a bit immature to me. I can't stand people who use their medical issues to garner sympathy. Ugh! 

• Love 6
(edited)

I remember Christmas saying that her and Jason get up and Dance outside every morning. Apparently he was giving her a piggyback ride and running and he slipped on the wet grass and fell. 

Edited by SiobhanJW

Christmas being an athlete and essentially a professional cross fitter, I assume she knows her body well enough to know she broke something. That's such a bummer. Hopefully she won't have to leave, unless it's so bad it needs surgery or something. 

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They said lump, not bone sticking out. 

Jason- did it break?

Cody- It was poking out of the bottom of her foot.

I just rewatched to be sure. It could be a lump, but it was poking out.  Sorry for any confusion. 

(edited)
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Jason- did it break?

Cody- It was poking out of the bottom of her foot.

I just rewatched to be sure. It could be a lump, but it was poking out.  Sorry for any confusion. 

Someone else said a big lump and that sounds more reasonable given how it happened.  We will find out! 

Edited by wings707

I'm trying to look at the faces of the houseguests who care about Christmas being injured.

I'm still looking. 

I'm hoping that they're just using humour for the situation. 

Jessica: This might be the best week of my life.

Me: Shut up, Jessica. This is why you'll never be America's Favourite.

ETA: Oh my god. Gina-Marie's response to Christmas' broken ankle:

• Love 2
(edited)

I think she will be back with her foot wrapped but not be able to win HOH.  

Interesting to watch Cody talk to Paul smiling and laughing.  I knew this would happen and I think his 'team' will make note of this and rethink some things.  Who the hell is on it anyway other than Mark and Dom? 

Edited by wings707

So, just checking in, guys. Did Raven make it through the night? I know it was touch and go there for a moment.

12 hours ago, Christina said:

I'm nine hours and five pages behind on this discussion, but I'm fairly certain that you are supposed to take a photo of your cleaned fridge, post it on every social media account in existence, with obnoxious hashtags such as #CleanFridge #AwesomeMomma #AwesomeWife #1Housekeeper #LiveYourDay #FindYourWow #NeverTooEarly4Moonshine Along with tagging the manufacturers of the products clearly identified in the photo. 

Dominique is several years behind the times. 

Bolding mine. They may be obnoxious that that last one has some truth to it. *hic* Cheers! Morning, all!

10 hours ago, Nashville said:

I suspect Cody may have fallen prey to the biggest symptom of HoHitis: not realizing the HoH's power trip ends with the conclusion of the post-PoV/replacement nom ceremony. 

After that all power lies with every HG except the HoH and noms - the only exception being an HoH tiebreaker vote.

Funny enough, yesterday afternoon, Cody seemed to understand that the HoH has no power now. He kept going on and on about how his job was done now that he named the replacement nom and he's not in control of the vote, because people have their own minds and whatnot. And then he pulls a classic HoH move like isolating himself upstairs. I don't get it. 

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

In other news, I forgot to mention ShowerGate, with Raven claiming that Josh peeked at her boobs in the shower. Her reasoning is that he just happened to go use the bathroom but because of his height, he got a glimpse....and then she proceeded to tell everyone in the house to watch out for Peeker Josh. Alex apparently also claimed that she caught Josh looking at her too. Paul made a joke about the women needing to protect "their tits from Josh when showering". 

Well, we know from previous seasons that there's a place to stand in the bathroom where you can sneak a peek into the shower without being obvious (using the mirrors, maybe?), because I remember Frank (ugh) schooling the other men in exactly where to stand and how to turn your head to see a little flash of boob. And let's be honest. Elena is an exhibitionist. She even admitted to Paul that she kinda liked the idea of her nakedness being on the feeds and the "creepy guys" beating off to it. So all Josh had to do was wait until she gets that itch to show herself off again and then it's a free show. Not cool, dude. Not cool.

• Love 1

The other houseguests are waking up to find out about Christmas.

Jillian: Well, I hope that she's ok. That's the only thing that matters. But she's badass since she didn't cry with her bone sticki-

Elena/Raven: I BROKE A BONE AND DIDN'T CRY!

• Love 2

LOL!  BB woke up Dom and told her to get ready.  She said they love me!  No, no they don't.  They want you to get your sorry ass out of bed before noon and not spend the entire day in front of the bathroom mirror!  

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The other houseguests are waking up to find out about Christmas.

Jillian: Well, I hope that she's ok. That's the only thing that matters. But she's badass since she didn't cry with her bone sticki-

Elena/Raven: I BROKE A BONE AND DIDN'T CRY!

It gets better!

Jillian- Christmas broke her foot.

Ramses- I know

Jillian- do you think she will be back?

Ramses- I don't know

Jillian- I don't either 

• Love 2
(edited)
22 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

It isn't genetic - they are not entirely sure what causes it.  I can't find a consensus of decreased life expectancy, like with CF, but it definitely affects quality of life.  The degree that it impacts your life is influenced by the severity.  In severe cases, feeding tubes or central lines with TPN are needed.  I haven't heard any evidence that Raven has a feeding tube, and she clearly doesn't have an IV bag hanging, so she seems to fall below severe.  But . . . . 

Devils Chick - welcome - and please correct me if I'm wrong.  It sounds like you are having a problem with her portrayal of the disease. 

I have Gastroparesis. 14+ years. I have Type 1 Diabetes and that is what we feel lead to my issue. Regarding my illness...Just as your immune system attacks your pancreas  and destroys it, resulting in Type 1, your body attacks the nerves in other parts of your body, I.e. stomach, and results in it being paralyzed because the nerve endings are dead and can't be stimulated when food enters the stomach to begin the digestive process. 

Someone down thread said that Raven has a gastric stimulator like I do. I'm on #6. The stimulator, also referred to by some as a gastric pacemaker, is set to an on/off cycle which is 24/7. Mine is set to 4 seconds on, 2 off. It is implanted in your abdomen with 3 leads attached to the stomach wall. The pulses, delivered during the on cycle, work to push food out of the stomach and into the intestines.

I am allergic to the best oral medication that speeds up the digestive process and for 6 years, I've had 100% paralysis. Since I haven't heard Raven talk about it, I don't know if she has disclosed the total specifics of her severity. But if she has the stimulator, it's in the severe range. The stimulators aren't even considered 'Experimental Devices,'  they are in the 'Humanitarian Use Device' category. This means that less than 3,000 people a year are diagnosed with a severe form of the disease and because of these statistics, not enough research has been completed to determine the efficacy of the stimulator. Because it isn't cost effective to do it since there are so few of us in this category.  Many insurance carriers will cover the approx. $45,000 device/surgery if you meet certain medical guidelines because the stimulator does help reduce hospital visits and extended stays. 

Most folks with a stimulator also have a port so that we can do IV fluids and nausea meds at home when we are first beginning an acute attack. During an attack, nothing is going to pass from stomach to intestines so you shouldn't take anything by mouth. Rather, you should use IV fluids, IV nausea meds and Ativan to relax the body and wait for the storm to pass, which could be 1 day or 1 week. After 3 days, you should go the hospital for more aggressive treatment and monitoring because your body is being pushed to the limit. It's NOT a picnic in the park but it's doable because what's the other option? LOL Staying away from hard to digest foods is imperative but of course we all 'cheat' from time to time. Hell, I positively crave salad and asparagus sometimes!

The stimulator can only be implanted by physicians trained by the company who manufactures the device and a company rep. must be present in the OR during surgery. The big joke, but true, by the GI docs is that this is the one surgery where the actual surgeon isn't the boss in the OR, he is. 

Pregnant women must have the device turned off during pregnancy and its recommended that it isn't even implanted until after your childbearing years or when you don't plan to become pregnant. I was lucky and diagnosed a few months after my daughters birth and we already knew that we had 2 children and we weren't having any more. 

Damn, I've prattled on and on and on...with more than you want to know, I'm sure. Between Raven's apparent diatribes and mine, y'all are on overload LOL 

Edited by HahYallDoin
Should have read 'pancreas' and not 'gallbladder.'
  • Love 20

@HahYallDoin, (and all the others that have posted about gastroparesis) not overload at all. I can't speak for everyone but I'm certainly thankful for the information and education and appreciate it. 

I feel like I should point out that all my jokes and frustration towards Raven has nothing to do with her condition and more with the fatalistic way she and the other HGs talk about her. The constant crying and "We want her to win, because she has medical bills and wants to see a doctor is some farflung country/because she's DYING THIS VERY SECOND SHE WON'T BE WITH US MUCH LONGER OMG" reactions are what grates. I hope I've made that clear in my earlier (and continue to in my future) posts. What you and others are going through sounds like a fucking nightmare and I wish all of you all the best in the future. 

Y'know, unless you go on Big Brother and spend half your time talking about when you're dead. Then I reserve the right to mock you. But in a nice way!

• Love 14

Cody is lying to Matt saying he didn't offer Alex or Jason safety until jury, just a deal for this week.   Jessica encouraged him to talk to Matt.  Cody said he had no problem with him, Jessica pushed and said talk to him!  LOL  Matt was slipping and may be back in his grips now but that is impossible to know.  

• Love 1
(edited)

I hope, if Jillian makes it through this week (hey, it could happen!), whoever is up against her on the block next week wraps themselves in bubble wrap and isolates themselves in the HN room to avoid the Jillian curse.

Production thought they were smart with their temptations and curses but really, Jillian might end up being the biggest curse of all.

Temptation: Fly to Tijuana for weight loss surgery and lose 50 pounds. 
Curse: You're basically a Final Destination movie for anyone who sits in the second nomination chair on Big Brother.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

@HahYallDoin, (and all the others that have posted about gastroparesis) not overload at all. I can't speak for everyone but I'm certainly thankful for the information and education and appreciate it. 

I feel like I should point out that all my jokes and frustration towards Raven has nothing to do with her condition and more with the fatalistic way she and the other HGs talk about her. The constant crying and "We want her to win, because she has medical bills and wants to see a doctor is some farflung country/because she's DYING THIS VERY SECOND SHE WON'T BE WITH US MUCH LONGER OMG" reactions are what grates. I hope I've made that clear in my earlier (and continue to in my future) posts. What you and others are going through sounds like a fucking nightmare and I wish all of you all the best in the future. 

Y'know, unless you go on Big Brother and spend half your time talking about when you're dead. Then I reserve the right to mock you. But in a nice way!

I didn't question your comments one little bit!  No worries friend  

I couldn't agree with you more about Raven harping on it. She, from what I've gone back and read from you and others, is using it as a sympathy ploy to the extreme and that is NOT cool at all! We've all known folks like her and it works the opposite of how they hope it will. 

If it were me, I wouldn't mention it unless/until I had an episode, when someone picked up on me often going to the DR or wherever they get their meds or noticed my strict avoidance of certain foods. 

Raven, it appears, needs to tone it down and realize, sooner rather than later, someone is going to set her straight on her ulterior motives. It'll get old and others will realize she needs to go before the 'poor me' act carries her to the end, past them, for a purely medical reason alone. 

• Love 4

Hey, did y'all know that Paul has a super-awesome plan for next week?  Which is going to blow everyone's minds?  And is super awesome?  Because he's only mentioned it fifty fucking times.

Man, I hope Christmas can come back in the game.  What a crappy way to go out - piggybacking on Jason!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Hey, did y'all know that Paul has a super-awesome plan for next week?  Which is going to blow everyone's minds?  And is super awesome?  Because he's only mentioned it fifty fucking times.

Man, I hope Christmas can come back in the game.  What a crappy way to go out - piggybacking on Jason!

He seems to have adopted Cody's MO.   Trust me, you will see.  

• Love 1