Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Josh will never vote Christmas out.  Dom won't either.  I am not sure what Mark is going to do.  Elena is adamant about keeping Christmas. 

Yeah, I would've said the same about Josh, but she did tell him to shut the fuck up not that long ago, so I thought I'd be safe.  And Dom was trashing her to Mark yesterday, so I thought the same with her.  I have Elena in the keeping Christmas column and evicting Jillian.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 2

Paul screwed himself by lying that he thought the amulet was on the other side of the house.  Cody, Mark and Jessica are talking about that now. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Mark will boot Christmas, Elana will not.  Interesting relationship snafu they have there. 

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I assumed Christmas will stay becasue that's what Paul wants and everyone is sucking his dick now.

LOL yes they are!  Funny to watch. 

Edited by wings707
20 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Paul is talking with Kevin and Jason about how Christmas is pissed and they need to think about not voting her out because her target is firmly on Cody, so she can be used as the pistol to fire that shot. I hate it when Paul is the smart one.

So Cody just expanded the target on his back without realizing it was there in the first place?  LOL

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Paul screwed himself by lying that he thought the amulet was on the other side of the house.  Cody, Mark and Jessica are talking about that now. 

Yeah, he made a mistake with that.  Still a few weeks until he's vulnerable though, and with how fast the BB house can move he has time to do damage control.  Even now, nobody really seems to care except Cody, Mark, and Jessica, and all three of them were probably going to be against him now anyway.

• Love 1

There are 4 days to go before elimination, so much can happen.  It is impossible to guess how things will divide. 

1 minute ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Yeah, he made a mistake with that.  Still a few weeks until he's vulnerable though, and with how fast the BB house can move he has time to do damage control.  Even now, nobody really seems to care except Cody, Mark, and Jessica, and all three of them were probably going to be against him now anyway.

They are just using that to fuel their already roaring fire.  No need.  Cody said had Paul told him he had it none of this would have happened.  That is hysterical logic.  

(edited)

Matt seems to be arguing that Cody's move ruined Paul's trust in the majority alliance, therefore it may have ruined the opportunity for an out-of-the-house friendship between him and Paul? I'm so confused. Why would that even be a factor? It's a gaaaame. Play the gaaaame.

Also, was Matt not privy to the "last season's cast sucked, don't talk to them, NEVER CARED" rant session last night?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

I love that Mark thinks Christmas is fake because that's the vibe she's given me from the beginning.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Matt seems to be arguing that Cody's move ruined Paul's trust in the majority alliance, therefore it may have ruined the opportunity for an out-of-the-house friendship between him and Paul? I'm so confused. Why would that even be a factor? It's a gaaaame. Play the gaaaame.

Matt is the worst. Fucking idiot. He's sucking Paul's dick more than anyone right now.

• Love 2

Mark, Alex and Jessica are 100% down with voting out Christmas. Paul and I think Raven are 100% down with voting out Jillian. I think it's a LONG time until Thursday, so I think this vote will change a dozen times until then.

(edited)

Jessica (pointing to Cody): "Who found this guy?"

Cody: "Open casting call."

Me: "No shit."

ETA: I missed this but apparently Dominique said that she thought a twist was coming because she was reading the Bible and God spoke to her about it? Ookay then.

Elena and Raven are justifying their votes for Christmas to stay because she hasn't done/said anything to them but Jillian called them out for using their "sexuality" in the game so they want her gone.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
(edited)

So Dom promised she'd vote to evict Jillian and keep Christmas, and she told Mark she was voting that way.  Paul might even be able to swing Ramses, so right now it's looking fairly certain that Christmas will stay.  Subject to change, of course.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
(edited)

My interpretation of the HoH conversation between Christmas and Cody right now:

Cody: rambles a long story about power lifting and some douchebro making him angry and having the best workout of his life afterwards, so he hopes Christmas had a good workout just now
Christmas: fake laugh
Cody: So I did this because you talk to Paul too much
Christmas: Don't care. I'm pissed.
Cody: Also it causes anxiety, heart palpitations, and erections lasting longer than four hours. Please ask your doctor before using HoH-itis.
Christmas: Okay. This is why you're wrong and you suck. Still mad. Can you explain some more?
Cody: Let me repeat these side effects.
Christmas: But the groooooup! What happened to the groooup? I'm bamboozled.

Round and round she goes, where she stops, nobody knows.

ETA: HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH RAVEN DESERVES TO WIN BECAUSE SHE'S SICK, Y'ALL. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
(edited)

Cody: "I'll never campaign."

Who else wants to slap him with the past 18 seasons of Big Brother? I hope the older seasons are still on VHS. They'll hurt more than DVDs.

This season of Big Brother is turning into Make A Wish. Why not just everyone pack up and go home and hand Raven the win. We can start off with a fresh cast.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, wings707 said:

Yes there are 4 days until elimination and the argument that she is a competition and social threat may win.  

I think she may be his first choice.  Cody sees that she is not as connected to his alliance as Paul is and will be an easier sell. 

He should not have discussed the pendant at all.   He probably has destroyed the trust he has taken such effort to build.  Big mistake.  

Paul talked about the pendant?

I am enjoying myself so, so, so very much.  I feel full and complete.  

Just now, RedheadZombie said:

Paul talked about the pendant?

He said he thought the other side must have it.  Unnecessary and stupid. 

• Love 2

The feeds are so damn good!!! 

Christmas going the hell off has been so gold.  I need more of this if she escapes this week.  I won't say she's my favorite yet but the feeds she's giving are great stuff. 

Cody should had definitely touched base with the group.  He really went too big, too fast.  I'm sure Jessica has to be smiling to herself inside saying I told you so. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Jason about the Christmas nom: "That shocked the living dog fuck out of me."

Can someone translate please?

ETA: Cody has touched Raven more in this two minute conversation than he has touched Jessica the entire time I've watched the feeds.

Edited by Callaphera
helps if I get the right name for the right HG
  • Love 3

Unnecessary and stupid. 

4 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

That's how I would describe Paul.

LMAO same. 

It's early in the season for me to be at this point, but all I'm rooting for is for Paul to not get what he wants. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Why does Cody want to protect Dom so much? I was worried about her loyalty to him, but damn she's got him on her side completely so maybe she's not wrong to be so into him.

Because she's part of the boobs brigade?  He originally named Christmas as being part of his alliance (because she's attractive) but he seems to realize she's more than a set of boobs, and thinks of her as a competetive threat. 

• Love 1

Cody is telling Christmas what he said to Cody.  LOL  He said none of that!  He is just telling her what he wish he had said!  We have all done this but it is usually in our car when alone.  The what we should have said conversation is universal.  

Sooo... is anyone else seeing the speculation that Raven and Paul knew each other outside the house before the game? I've been seeing it at Sucks because of the quick whispered conversation Raven and Paul just had about who to trust and why Paul trusts her for reasons he can't talk about. On Jokers they're saying that there was a single pic of her with him after seeing his band play or maybe from a meet and greet. 

• Love 1
(edited)

We have moved into the self righteous phase now.  Everyone to their hidey holes talking to others claiming integrity and offense at the dishonesty.  He should have just told me......  I don't care if he doesn't like me but......He lied......She lied..........I would never say that............I have faults but lying isn't one of them...........

This is the boring part.  I am waiting for the revenge stage, it is much more fun and that comes next and my favorite part.  

Edited by wings707

Sooo... is anyone else seeing the speculation that Raven and Paul knew each other outside the house before the game? I've been seeing it at Sucks because of the quick whispered conversation Raven and Paul just had about who to trust and why Paul trusts her for reasons he can't talk about. On Jokers they're saying that there was a single pic of her with him after seeing his band play or maybe from a meet and greet. 

Yea, I mentioned that a few days ago. She apparently went to see his band play and met him. That seems to be the extent of it, but still, not here for it. Fuck Paul and fuck Grodner.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Thanks for this.  I knew they had met but missed these details.  

The story is they met briefly after one of Paul's gigs, but that was it.  Raven was a fan, which is why Paul trusts her, it's one step up from a stranger.

• Love 1
(edited)

Elena: All this drama. No one's talking about me. Let's bring the conversation back to my boobs. BOOOOOOOBS.

ETA: What I love about all of this is Jillian. We've had one brief shot of her in the bathroom after getting out of the shower and... nothing else. Everyone forgot about Jillian in the Cody/Christmas/Paul shitstorm.

Edited by Callaphera
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Now Christmas is crying about how her purpose in life is to help people and she will never backstab anyone. Please leave then!

To be fair, I'd probably be crying too if I had to have a game conversation with Jason. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Jessica to Paul about Cody: "He fucked me, too."

Yeah, and I hear there's evidence on the feeds. Tell us something we didn't know.

Dominique is crying with Raven and giving her a motivational speech. Fuck both of them.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
(edited)

"You deserve to be a grandmother and live a long life!"

Bitch, please. Just hand Raven the fucking money. She's the only one who can beat Paul in F2. All she has to do is say "pacemaker" and everyone gets fucking misty eyed.

Somewhere in the world, Frankie Grande is pissed because this was the exact reaction he expected to whatever the fuck disease he had that saved him from being a HN and eating slop. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Apparently, the curse Ramses has is that he has to put himself on the block at some point in the three weeks.

Christmas is still bamboozled. Raven is still sick. Cody is still a robot.

• Love 2