Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Here is the POV temptation, quote from the CBS site:

The winning houseguest will be tempted with the Ring of Replacement, which will give them the power to play in any Veto Competition they want this summer! If they’re not one of the six houseguests playing, they can swap places with one of the three players chosen by random draw.

Elena gave 15 tickets to Paul? What a loser.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Kevin is running his own kind of game on these kids. I think he is having a gay old time watching them scramble , pound their chests and feel in control of him. 

He's better at this than I thought he would be, but good lord why does he run and spill everything to Paul?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Kevin is running his own kind of game on these kids. I think he is having a gay old time watching them scramble , pound their chests and feel in control of him. 

Kevin should be considered a national treasure. I kind of hate myself for making a snap judgement when the pre-show interviews came out, because I assumed he was going to be the "old man; creeper" contestant. But no, there he is, washing and folding the towels like the badass stay-at-home Dad he is, telling the girls how beautiful they look both in and out of their makeup, and telling the best stories this game has ever heard.

Played well, he's going to go far. I think he's going to end up over-playing and screwing himself just before jury but I enjoy the hell out of him. And if he is a threat to leave, I hope he goes full Ozzy from Survivor and pulls the whole, "You'll never survive without me fishing up all the food!", only replace fishing and food with washing and folding the towels.

• Love 8
Just now, Lamb18 said:

The winning houseguest will be tempted with the Ring of Replacement, which will give them the power to play in any Veto Competition they want this summer! If they’re not one of the six houseguests playing, they can swap places with one of the three players chosen by random draw.

Cody will get my votes.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I can see AG giving that to Cody, just watch.  

3 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Cody will get my votes.

I do not want to see him in this game much longer.  ugh

Why does Matt hero worship Paul so much? He's around 10 years older than Paul.

Speaking of Ramses, where is he anyway? Haven't seen him since the broadcast. I'm sure he was in the HOH comp but I don't remember seeing him.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I can see AG giving that to Cody, just watch.  

Cody keeps accusing Production of wanting the game to be Cody versus Paul and keeps calling them out with shit like "the fans like BB18, it is what it is". He's been doing it all week. I don't know if Production is gonna be as high on him as they have been because of that. It's a compelling story arc but only if Cody plays along.

Edited by Callaphera
Damn it, I should cite the right season of BB for that to make sense, eh?
  • Love 2

Well, here is Lady Macbeth (Jessica) holding her hands under running water for quite a while. Is she washing out the "blood on her hands?" ("Out damn'd spot!")

• Love 4

Hey, guys. Jody News Alert! Jody News Alert! Jessica is in the bathroom....washing her HANDS! Riveting feeds, you guys.

Because if the feeds don't have one of Jessica, Cody, or Paul on them at all times, then the booth explodes and we get one less kitten to look at on Kitty Cam, because they give them to Jessica, Cody, and Paul's families as an apology for not having them on the feeds. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Why does Matt hero worship Paul so much? He's around 10 years older than Paul.

Probably celeb worship, like when any vet goes in the houses the newbies get star struck that they seem to give up their games for them.

Makeout session with Jessica and Cody about to start! Time to switch cameras! Oh, the camera just switched to Whistlenut and Alex - thanks, camera person!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Why does Matt hero worship Paul so much?

He does that with Dom, too and a bit that way with Elena.  It is his way. 

(edited)

No, seriously. Where in the fuck is Ramses hiding? Everyone talking shit about him off and on and the kid is nowhere to be found in any of the rooms, on any of the feeds. I mean, when there's a dedicated Cody/Jessica feed and a dedicated Paul feed and they're not on the same feed, it's hard to follow the rest. But someone might want to slap his face on a milk carton because he's nowhere to be seen.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

I like that he doesn't trust Paul, but I can't root for someone who's transphobic.

I think his bigotry extends farther than that, as well.   He is an ugly man. 

• Love 8
Just now, Callaphera said:

No, seriously. Where in the fuck with Ramses hiding? Everyone talking shit about him off and on and the kid is nowhere to be found in any of the rooms, on any of the feeds. I mean, when there's a dedicated Cody/Jessica feed and a dedicated Paul feed and they're not on the same feed, it's hard to follow the rest. But someone might want to slap his face on a milk carton because he's nowhere to be seen.

He is an easy shared enemy at this point.  The winners are high and bonding like crazy.  That is part of it. 

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

No, seriously. Where in the fuck with Ramses hiding? Everyone talking shit about him off and on and the kid is nowhere to be found in any of the rooms, on any of the feeds. I mean, when there's a dedicated Cody/Jessica feed and a dedicated Paul feed and they're not on the same feed, it's hard to follow the rest. But someone might want to slap his face on a milk carton because he's nowhere to be seen.

Yeah....I'm trying to look. I can account for everyone now BUT Ramses. Is he in DR?

Damn, Josh is now a damn pariah! You know, if Christmas had been evicted, would her side been as pissed and hostile toward Josh as Alex/Cody are? 

Well Christmas, you for sure got Josh as an ally now! Better keep him in the loop! 

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

He is an easy shared enemy at this point.  The winners are high and bonding like crazy.  That is part of it. 

No, I get that. Like I said, the banner plane/skywriting rumour didn't help him. But I meant (and corrected my too-fast typing) "Where is he?" Because unless he's huddling under that blanket all balled up on the bed in the green room - and he seems small enough to get away with it - he's been MIA since the feeds came back.

Maybe Ramses and Josh are off forming a power alliance - final two all the way!

Just now, Callaphera said:

Because unless he's huddling under that blanket all balled up on the bed in the green room - and he seems small enough to get away with it - he's been MIA since the feeds came back.

Yeah, I've been wondering if someone's under that striped blanket but it's not moving.

• Love 3

Elena about what she said to Jessica earlier: "I'm not trying to tell you that you're irrelevant. But you are. Irrelevant." 

I mean, Elena gets on my nerves with her constant dick talk and boob talk and whatnot. But then she busted out with a gem like that and I start falling in love with her again. At least until the next "dick" comes out of her mouth.

Oh, there it is. Moment over.

• Love 7

Ok, Christmas, go get Josh and let him in on the group chat, please. He helped you out, here. Also, I bet Josh/Ramses are in the kitchen together. I feel so bad for Ramses. He's not going to survive the next couple of weeks without allies.

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

No, I get that. Like I said, the banner plane/skywriting rumour didn't help him. But I meant (and corrected my too-fast typing) "Where is he?" Because unless he's huddling under that blanket all balled up on the bed in the green room - and he seems small enough to get away with it - he's been MIA since the feeds came back.

There are just so many places one can go.  He is probably in bed somewhere. 

So, according to Christmas, after Cody helped her into the DR after she broke her foot, he whispered in her ear about seeing her bone sticking out, rather than telling her to get well. She also has said that Jessica, when she asked about how Christmas was all week, was really talking about herself?

Now it sounds like Ramses (or someone) found a BB dog tag during the Candy Crush game and Alex told him to go to the Diary Room to ask about it.  I think that's what they were whispering about.

So where's Ramses? He could be in the:

• Diary Room
  • Storage Room
  • Have Not Room
  • HOH Room (maybe he'll hide in the closet and jump out at Paul)

Haven't seen Josh for awhile now, too, unless that's him in the room with Christmas, Elena and Mark. There's someone wearing a hat at the bottom of the screen.

Ramses!!!! He's been in the DR all this time. Now he's with Jason, Alex and Kevin.

Time for me to hit the sack, too. Have to get up at 5:00. I'll turn feeds on around 10:00 (central). Someone might be up by then. Nighty night everyone!

• Love 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christmas has to have surgery Monday.

She's telling Paul and Dominique but doesn't want people to know she's having surgery.

Wait, what? What the fuck? 

ETA: She need pins in her foot? And she's just leaving on Monday and coming back the same day? 

Edited by Callaphera

She said they will have to put pins in and the recovery time will be 6 months.  But I think she said she will be back in the house that same day.  But she doesn't want even the other people on her "team" to know.  How she's planning to keep it a secret I'm not sure.  Dominique and Paul swore themselves to secrecy.

Just now, zorak said:

She said they will have to put pins in and the recovery time will be 6 months.  But I think she said she will be back in the house that same day.  But she doesn't want even the other people on her "team" to know.  How she's planning to keep it a secret I'm not sure.  Dominique and Paul swore themselves to secrecy.

Yeah. Not equating it as the same thing or claiming to be an expert but I had to have a plate and screws put in my arm after a bad break. It was a full 24 hours in hospital after surgery, tons of aftercare appointments with the surgeon and to set up physio appointments, and I was on Oxy for three weeks after, codeine for months (years) after. Again, not the same thing and the difference might be between the Canadian healthcare system and the American healthcare system but that seems a little extreme to let her back in the house and choose to compete if she really needs that surgery. That, to me, changes things. 

• Love 3

Yeah, reading up on this, I honestly think that surgery changes things. She should be taken out of the game because she needs to recover. I just can't believe they're keeping her in. Unless they're going to take her out Monday and they only allowed her to stay because of the eviction. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, reading up on this, I honestly think that surgery changes things. She should be taken out of the game because she needs to recover. I just can't believe they're keeping her in. Unless they're going to take her out Monday and they only allowed her to stay because of the eviction. 

But then what would they have done if she won HoH? I don't get why it would be her decision to keep playing if this was the case.

Unless she's not telling the truth (but I can't see why she would lie about it) or is trying to use it to further her game which is just a head scratcher to me. 

• Love 3

I think she's getting surgery and she just wants to keep playing. If she wants to and she thinks she can do so while having to play in crutches for the competitions and therefore losing most of them, then I don't have a problem with it. Heck, it could be a strategy - "Keep me around - I won't win any comps."

• Love 2

Damnit. So I decided to log back in once I heard of the Jody vs Josh fight. Jody being hypocrites, Josh not letting things cool down when he should, ending with Josh crying in the bathroom, and Dom/Elena/Mark trying to calm him down.

Cody also bringing back his trigger word: VICTIM NOISES.

• Love 2

I can't even figure out what Josh is having a breakdown over. Jessica was just screaming at him but when Raven is trying to calm him down, I just can make out mumblings about his father or something. I have no idea!

Oh God. Are we going to get a second DOR of the game? In two weeks? With Christmas needing surgery?

Production must be dying over this. Both because of the ratings and because of how the HGs are dropping like flies.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, flipflopdiva said:

I can't even figure out what Josh is having a breakdown over. Jessica was just screaming at him but when Raven is trying to calm him down, I just can make out mumblings about his father or something. I have no idea!

I saw bits and pieces of Jessica and Cody going off on him.  He told Dominique that one of the reasons he was upset is because Jessica told him that everyone had been talking shit about him (which is true) and that he would see once he got out of the house what a fool he was.  Dominique dismissed it as Jessica just being manipulative.

1 minute ago, flipflopdiva said:

Guilt, I think? Why he feels guilty, I'm not sure. 

It's kind of funny to see this season turn into a complete train wreck. Cameron out on first night, which is what they planned, but then Megan self evicting, Christmas getting seriously injured along with Mark (I totally forgot he injured his fingers until I just caught a glimpse of the metal around his fingers), Josh having a mental breakdown, Cody looking like he's going to physically attack Josh, and Jessica threatening to snap on Christmas.

Who's next? Alex/Jason ostracizing Ramses to the point of his own self eviction? Elena snapping and finally murdering Dominique? The ants just picking the houseguests up and carrying them out the door? 

At least people are chatting with Josh now, even if it's to calm him down. 

• Love 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, flipflopdiva said:

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

I saw bits and pieces of Jessica and Cody going off on him.  He told Dominique that one of the reasons he was upset is because Jessica told him that everyone had been talking shit about him (which is true) and that he would see once he got out of the house what a fool he was.  Dominique dismissed it as Jessica just being manipulative.

It also has to do with the vote. Josh says he voted with his emotions (to evict Jillian). This has apparently angered the Jody monster.

ETA: Damn it, I was all ready to shut down the feeds and go to bed. And then this happened.

Edited by Callaphera

I had a bad lisfranc break in my foot last November. Went in early one day for surgery, had 3 screws put in, home by 2pm. Seven weeks of casts, had the screws out in May (another outpatient surgery) and I'm in my 50s. Christmas can do it. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:
11 minutes ago, zorak said:

It also has to do with the vote. Josh says he voted with his emotions (to evict Jillian). This has apparently angered the Jody monster.

Well, emotions are very hard for them to understand.

Thanks everyone for your insights, though! I was so confused on what was happening.

• Love 1
(edited)

Josh Alert! Josh Alert!

Josh wears his heart on his sleeve. It's the first time away from his house. He's only 23 years old and he's grown so much since he's been in this house. He's a human being with a good heart. His family knows who he is. He's not a victim.

This ends the Josh Alert.

(I love how he just wanders into a room, faces a camera and starts out the same way: "I don't know if this is on or if this is live but..." and then goes into the same spiel he always does. Hi, Mom!)

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4