Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E18: Where Are They Now? Nikki LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, hoosiermom said:

It was the last of my 6 cats. I still have 2 dogs which are the loves of my life!. Thanks for all of your condolences chat buddies.

((hugs))) it's so hard when you lose a furbaby. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

It was the last of my 6 cats. I still have 2 dogs which are the loves of my life!. Thanks for all of your condolences chat buddies.

Feeling for you Hoosiermom...been there, done that...

• Love 2

So, so sorry for your loss. My cats are my babies. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, 55Unicorns said:

She's wearing BLUE JEANS?!?  GO, NIKKI!

Her hair has looked thin for a while now. Don't remember if it was thin the first time she was on or just this episode. 

• Love 1
Just now, Yolo said:

Before it's locked, just wanted to say GOODNIGHT Y'ALL!!? See ya next week Mama A!!?

OH, ME TOO...see you next time, guys and dolls...  kiss MOM goodnight.

• Love 6

I'm sorry! I have one little fur baby and lost another, I understand how tough it is.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I had shingles and my cat died this week. I needed this uplifting episode. My problems aren't shit!

So sorry about your cat and Shingles are a true bitch!  Take care of yourself.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

Was she wearing makeup when they took her to surgery? I though that was not allowed.

I wore eyebrow makeup to my cataract surgery.  I wasn't going into a room full of people with no eyebrows!

• Love 3

The show that topped all of these kind of things was "The Man With the 132 lb Scrotum."  Unfortunately, he has passed, but what a story. Put that in your Google history. ?

See y'all next week. 

• Love 4