Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 5/10/2021 at 12:27 PM, chenoa333 said:

Wendy's pink pleated dress with puffy sleeves leaves me speechless. Maybe she needed to air out her netherlands?

Her wig is an exact replica of the kind of hair loss issues women don't want to EVER have in life....long, thin and stringy with dark roots growing in.

Then she goes on to comment about Kim "Wig" Zolciak's reality show being cancelled (yes, there IS a God folks!)

Wendy says Kim won't go back to being on RHOA because Kim is "above that!" Kim won't go back on RHOA because nobody wants her back and Bravo hasn't asked her back! Wendy keeps hoping Andy Cohen will ask her (Wendy) to be on a housewives franchise. Maybe someday...if Bravo makes a "Real Grandmas of New Jersey."

THE MISSING:

ChitChat & MyWay, ShortBaldMike

Heehe did you maybe mean nether regions?  <g>

I'm just kidding you. What's that phrase?   6 in 1? Something like that. Anyway I'm just yanking yer chain

• LOL 3
25 minutes ago, ForumLou said:

Heehe did you maybe mean nether regions

Yes! That's the place i meant! Now the Netherlands can breathe a sigh of relief that they are not associated with Wendy! Sorry residents of Netherland for my geography mistake 😀

• LOL 9
3 hours ago, MsTree said:

I like the way Wendy hinted that there's some truth to the Ellen rumors. Wish she would have spilled the whole glass of tea though.

I like Ellen and I'm not here to defend her.  But Wendy probably has no idea if the Ellen rumors are true. Maybe Norman might have researched that info.Wendy probably has never watched one episode of Ellen.

I just wish W would address the rumors that are going around about HER own b.s. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes! That's the place i meant! Now the Netherlands can breathe a sigh of relief that they are not associated with Wendy! Sorry residents of Netherland for my geography mistake 😀

Hahah Breathe free Netherland'diers (yikes)

• LOL 6

She's been wearing a lot of print lately.  And poofy sleeve stuff. I dont care for it on her. You know how they say sometime can or cant wear prints.  Im a can wear but for the distraction only lol.  But W im not sure if she likes them or not.  There's was one week she wore sports like, you know Polo shirt like.  Not like she was playing a game., like a rooter i guess.  But she looked good all week.  She looks good in a print wrap dress.  This June Cleaver shit is for the birds.  But you know I've been seeing it other shows too so it must be a Lil House on the Prairie trend

22 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I had to be out for an appointment this morning. What happened with her and the Countess LuAnn ? 

Um gosh.  That would have meant attention paying heheh.  I did have it on in the background and would catch lil bits.  Something about her cabaret show is ramping back up.  Talked a lot about Ebonie?  Likes her.  Talked about someone being not cool at all but i didn't catch who it was.  Just that shes trashy.       you might be able to find that segment on youtube

• Love 1
(edited)
20 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I like Ellen and I'm not here to defend her.  But Wendy probably has no idea if the Ellen rumors are true. Maybe Norman might have researched that info.Wendy probably has never watched one episode of Ellen.

I just wish W would address the rumors that are going around about HER own b.s. 

Apparently Suzanne worked for Ellen in some capacity, or knew someone in the industry that did. When they were talking about it, she kept nodding about the "rumors" indicating truth.

Past employees and some celebrities have already confirmed the rumors about Ellen, so it doesn't surprise me that Suzanne and Wendy know or have heard about them. It's similar to how everyone in the industry knew about Cosby, but it was kept under wraps for many years until someone finally had the balls to bring it out in the open.

Edited by MsTree
  • Useful 6
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, MsTree said:

Apparently Suzanne worked for Ellen in some capacity, or knew someone in the industry that did. When they were talking about it, she kept nodding about the "rumors" indicating truth

Suzanne nods in agreement to EVERYTHING Wendy says. Lol!

Did Suzanne and her husband live in California before moving to New York to work for WW? If you work at the Ellen show which is filmed in Burbank, you would have to live somewhere in southern california.

If Suzanne got the info from "someone in the industry" why not just "spill the tea" without mentioning the source? If WW had reliable info about the Ellen rumors, she would be blabbing it to us. With the disclaimer "allegedly....."  So either W doesn't know $hit (as usual) or she's afraid of getting sued by Ellen. 

Ellen's approximate net worth is 400m - 500m. Wendys approximate net worth is 40 m. 😀

• Love 5
19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

either W doesn't know $hit (as usual) or she's afraid of getting sued by Ellen. 

Definitely the latter....regardless of the truth. Entitled bitches like Ellen have been known to defend their lies just to keep up appearances.

19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Wendys approximate net worth is 40 m. 😀

Nothing to sneeze at.

• Love 2
On 5/13/2021 at 4:14 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I had to be out for an appointment this morning. What happened with her and the Countess LuAnn ? 

Nothing.  Just normal chit chat  .. nothing of substance.

• Love 1
On 5/15/2021 at 11:43 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

People of the Netherlands knowing that they are not associated with Wendy Williams:

giphy.gif

The thought of Wendy's nether regions:

giphy.gif

Hah!  That rocks

16 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

Nothing.  Just normal chit chat  .. nothing of substance.

Groan. 🙃

• Love 3

Wendy announced today that they're bringing back the cohosts/studio audience on 6/01.  She said it won't be a full house at first, about every other seat will be filled.  Also, people will be tested prior to seating.  

Dang - the staff audience was annoying enough, but it's going to be a shock my eyes and ears to see the typical WW fans again on the daily.   

• LOL 4

I couldn’t link to it but there’s a long, interesting, but not too revealing, article in the May 24th edition of the New Yorker. Details her life and career. 

16 hours ago, patty1h said:

but it's going to be a shock my eyes and ears to see the typical WW fans again on the daily.   

Yes... it will be a larger studio of clapping, nodding seals. Maybe Norman will have anchovies to throw at them so they clap louder and bobble head in agreement to everything their idol says.

• LOL 9
On 3/31/2021 at 4:21 PM, Nicmar said:

WTF? I hope none of lunch spilled in her bag and who puts food in a expensive handbag?

The Jo Malone bag was a paper bag that Jo Malone perfume came in.  The perfume is expensive though.

On 5/14/2021 at 2:04 AM, MsTree said:

I like the way Wendy hinted that there's some truth to the Ellen rumors. Wish she would have spilled the whole glass of tea though.

What rumors? I've only been able to spotty watch this week so probably missed a lot.  Rumors about her being a bitch?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ForumLou said:

What rumors? I've only been able to spotty watch this week so probably missed a lot.  Rumors about her being a bitch?

If you scroll up several posts, MsTree explains why Ellen is accused of being an entitled bitch.

I haven't kept up on the Ellen scandal so I am not claiming i know anything! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

No. 

I wouldn't go either. I have better things to do with my time like paint my nails.

But I will watch the first "real audience" episode. It will be the first 5 minutes of audience peeps clapping, hooting, hollering "Wendy wendy wendy." Another 5 minutes of wendy gushing and blushing over her fans hootin' and hollering. More clapping. Then another 5 minutes of wendy thanking her audience. 

I did go on her website to check ticket availability and the first 4 days are "full" then the next week is open (the week of 4th of july)

• LOL 4

I have to be there by 8 am to get in. No thanks. Unless it was a xmas show or a giveaway show I don’t go. My friend wants to go but doesn’t want to do a COVID test.

I don’t know who would get a COVID test and a vaccine just to see and smell Wendy’s farts. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

This is a quote from the above posted article about getting tickets for her show:

"Take a PCR test and receive your negative results within 3 days/72 hours before your show day. These results must be presented on your taping date."

Correct me if I'm wrong but in addition to proof of vaccination, audience members have to take a PCR test and show negative results 72 hours before coming to the studio? I don't think PCR tests are free. But I'm just guessing on that. 

Oh Wendy, you just aren't worth it.

• Love 2
On 5/10/2021 at 2:40 PM, Mindthinkr said:

😂🤣😂

I understand that she would want her son with her for the unveiling of her wax figure and Mother’s Day, but I heard not one peep about him being invited to NY for her big day. I think they are already over. I wonder what went wrong. Did he get sick of her concrete ways of getting what she wants when she wants? Was it the sight of her without makeup? Or did she dump him because he wasn’t exciting enough or spend enough on her? 

There is zero reason for her not to mention the kitties. I think they are long gone. Reason: Not one of her minions wanted to come over and clean their litter box for Wendy anymore. 

On 5/5/2021 at 2:21 PM, chenoa333 said:

Wendy forgot what DAY of the week it is today! Staff told her it's Wednesday. It's time for an intervention to commit Wendy to "A Place For Mom." 

Then she proceeds to tell us she ripped the slit in her dress so it was higher and exposing more. Yuck. Doesn't she realize nobody wants to see her fishnet thighs all the way up to her hooha? She thinks she's some seductress who has a beautiful pot of gold waiting for a million men who desire her feminine charms! Lol! 

-Her wig is a mess.

And what the f was she calling out DJ Suss about his ethnicity? She said he looked like he was part Hispanic. He said no. Wendy insisted he was or that he looked Hispanic. Who da fuck cares Wendy?

You need to GO AWAY WENDY. Please someone get a gurney and strap her in and wheel her out.

#Where'sMyWayAnd ChitChat?

#Where'sShortBaldMike?

Where’s “Boof”?  Wasn’t he bringing her takeout every night?  What happened to him?

3 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

Where’s “Boof”?  Wasn’t he bringing her takeout every night?  What happened to him?

He's one of the missing along with her cats "Chit Chat & My Way"and her Cane Corso "Shaq." 

DJ Suss better be looking over his shoulder! 😀

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Gone like the kitties.

So, she tires of someone or something and just eliminates them into thin air?  This woman will be a lonely old lady some day.  I could understand Big Kev right now.  She must be hard to be around.  Everything has to be her way or the highway.  Plus, how will she go on dates and functions with sneakers on all the time.  At her age, I was still wearing spikes when dressed up.  What really got me the other day when she was talking of her Mother around Mothers Day.  She didn’t shed a tear.  My Mother died years ago, and I still cry when talking about her.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Hangin Out said:

Everything has to be her way or the highway.  

That's why she named one of her cats "My Way."  My Way as in Wendys way. Wendy never was fond of that kitty because "my way" didn't agree with Wendy's way.  RIP kitties😒 

(edited)
10 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

That's why she named one of her cats "My Way."  My Way as in Wendys way. Wendy never was fond of that kitty because "my way" didn't agree with Wendy's way.  RIP kitties😒 

Maybe she made Boof do the deed and that’s why he left?  Just sayin.  She was home most of the day after the show.  She couldn’t put out food or clean the litter box in all that time?

Edited by Hangin Out
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

Maybe she made Boof do the deed and that’s why he left?  Just sayin.  She was home most of the day after the show.  She couldn’t put out food or clean the litter box in all that time?

Wendy lacks compassion. She only cares about herself and Little Kevin. Probably some for her family. She would tell you that it takes everything just to “do” herself i.e. her nails, time in her lymph machine and extra time to eat Doritos with caviar. The cats not so much. 
   They were probably annoying her. Kittens have lots of energy, climb things and have a need to sharpen their claws which can mean ripped up furniture. They need appropriate places to work their nails like scratching poles.  It can take years for one to calm down to the point of being a lap cat. They might have been beggars for bites of her food. Some cats will steal food if it isn’t up out of their reach. I don’t see Wendy as someone who keeps a pristine kitchen. She probably does a lot of her eating on her couch in front of the tv. All that food she brings home from the show. 
   She only has one bathroom. Where would she keep the litter box? Litter tracks all over. Cats also have to be taught to stay off things like kitchen counters and tables. Yeah, they are work and Wendy doesn’t do work anymore. She delegates and nobody wants to come over and clean up after her cats. They weren’t convenient.   

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Wendy lacks compassion. She only cares about herself and Little Kevin. Probably some for her family. She would tell you that it takes everything just to “do” herself i.e. her nails, time in her lymph machine and extra time to eat Doritos with caviar. The cats not so much. 
   They were probably annoying her. Kittens have lots of energy, climb things and have a need to sharpen their claws which can mean ripped up furniture. They need appropriate places to work their nails like scratching poles.  It can take years for one to calm down to the point of being a lap cat. They might have been beggars for bites of her food. Some cats will steal food if it isn’t up out of their reach. I don’t see Wendy as someone who keeps a pristine kitchen. She probably does a lot of her eating on her couch in front of the tv. All that food she brings home from the show. 
   She only has one bathroom. Where would she keep the litter box? Litter tracks all over. Cats also have to be taught to stay off things like kitchen counters and tables. Yeah, they are work and Wendy doesn’t do work anymore. She delegates and nobody wants to come over and clean up after her cats. They weren’t convenient.   

All of this ^^^

I've always said that Wendy is a lazy ass, self centered bitch. She probably does NOTHING when she gets off work but sit on her flat ass. She thinks she's some goddess that is entitled to pampering 24/7. 

I'm sure that her Cane Corso "Shaq" never had W cleaning up his poop. She wanted a ferocious looking dog to protect her ugly old ass from "the killer." A dog that large needs to be walked/exercised. Not living in some backyard being ignored. 

Wendy is a very sad sorry excuse for a human being. I hope Boof writes a "tell all" when his NDA has expired. 

• Love 3

I’ve often wondered where Wendy gets her information about everyone she talks about everyday.  Is it from the celebrity magazines or from a real good source?  I remember her sayin she read the mags every morning when Big Kev drove her in from Jersey.  I wouldn’t believe those stories.  Maybe Norman finds out all the information for her.  I don’t think she does.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

I’ve often wondered where Wendy gets her information about everyone she talks about everyday

Yes. And lately (for many months) most of Hot Topics are about her. She obviously hasn't gotten the memo that nobody cares about her necrotic feet/cankles, her love life or what she ate the night before.

And for god sake Wendy, stop with the mumbling into your mic the "umhm, umhm, uhuh, uhuh." 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes. And lately (for many months) most of Hot Topics are about her. She obviously hasn't gotten the memo that nobody cares about her necrotic feet/cankles, her love life or what she ate the night before.

And for god sake Wendy, stop with the mumbling into your mic the "umhm, umhm, uhuh, uhuh." 

Suzanne too.  A huh, yep, a huh, a huh. yep.  Don’t need her acknowledgement while sucking her mints.

• LOL 2
(edited)
On 5/22/2021 at 9:41 AM, Mindthinkr said:

One bathroom?  What new building downtown has only one bathroom?  Guess she came to the conclusion that there would be no man in her life.  She wouldn’t let anyone near her bathroom,I’m assuming.  Where would a guest pee?  She’d probably tell them to just hold it.

Edited by Hangin Out
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

One bathroom?  What new building downtown has only one bathroom?  Guess she came to the conclusion that there would be no man in her life.  She wouldn’t let anyone near her bathroom,I’m assuming.  Where would a guest pee?  She’d probably tell them to just hold it.

Wendy's "one bathroom only" penthouse apartment probably stinks from Wendy's poop, farts and belching. We know she probably doesn't have a housecleaning service since "the killer" might be one of the housekeepers.

Wendy's tiny apartment is most likely a big mess. Filled with tons of free "trendy by wendy" items and old food from last months episode with a guest chef, a pile of nasty sweaty old wigs she's not wearing anymore. Maybe a dead cat or two somewhere in the rubble. Maybe short bald Mike is lost in there too. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I thought she said one, but then I thought surly she would have a room for Little Kevin. She may not. 

Wendy's a liar. For all we know she lives on the 12th floor in HUD housing. That's technically a "hi rise apartment."

• LOL 1
17 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Did she say how many bedrooms she got?

I don’t think she did.  Looks like she wouldn’t want any company anyhow.  Too much work for her.  SHE wants to be catered to and served, looks like.  Extremely private too.

Well check one mystery off the list.  She did say  pshe wouldnt be seeing Mike anymore. Distance was too much of a pain. What a perfect excuse if youre in that sitch. Instead of the old 'its not you its me' (tm George Costanza). Ok back to the topic at hand.  All we really have is her saying so.  No kind of other reporting that Ive seen. Like you'd think he'd have issued a joint statement and ask for privacy. 

• Love 1

P.s.  I'm more worried for Boof!  He's taking being a  gentleman to a whole new level by not speaking on the sitch.  I'd be curious how his DJ career is going and if any pressure has been put on him or his family

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Well that about mirrors all of the concerns and guesses that we have been having. We are a smart bunch and many of us have caught onto the changes long before his Page Six news. I hope over the summer hiatus that she goes somewhere anonymous (probably in another country as not to have prying eyes) and check herself in. This is probably why those dates with Mr Maryland ended abruptly and also the reason she isolates in her apt other than an early dinner on one weekend day. Usually Saturday so she can get enough leftovers to last until her Monday show. It’s ok that she doesn’t want to cook, but there are so many prepared options that can get delivered to her door. Here is a self made lady who could have had it all. She lost it due to poor choices. I get divorce sucks. Been there. Done that, but the difference is that I picked myself up, attended domestic violence classes and started to heal and move forward. I actually feel a bit sorry for her, but not as much as I feel for those two kittens that were dependent on her for food, water and a clean litter box. 

Wendy please get a grip on your life and start making better choices. 

• Love 2