Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Where are the now? Brittani and Sean LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, 55Unicorns said:

Love the way Sean sort of whispered, "Dr. Now".  Yeah, right, mics and cameras don't count, lol.

So childish... So much of his progress depends on his choosing to grow up. He told the therapist he was bored.  Boredom is as good a reason as any to overeat.  Wish more of these patients would do more with their time - read, take online courses, do upper-body exercises, crosswords, board games, draw, paint, keep a blog, something !  At least Sean knits.

• Love 5
Just now, Carrie said:

So childish... So much of his progress depends on his choosing to grow up. He told the therapist he was bored.  Boredom is as good a reason as any to overeat.  Wish more of these patients would do more with their time - read, take online courses, do upper-body exercises, crosswords, board games, draw, paint, keep a blog, something !  At least Sean knits.

He might consider reading a calorie counter...I doubt Dr. Now prescribed sandwiches...

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Carrie said:

Wish more of these patients would do more with their time - read, take online courses, do upper-body exercises, crosswords, board games, draw, paint, keep a blog, something !  At least Sean knits.

Crochets! But yes, I agree completely. I don't understand how they can just lie there all day doing nothing.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, 55Unicorns said:

I doubt Dr. Now prescribed sandwiches

No kidding. But the bread, bologna, and cheese are all clearly labeled for calories.

Edited by Azubah
noun-verb agreement
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Why isn't Sean doesn't walk? 

He was a football player in high school and had a severe injury to to foot and ankle. What really pisses me off about his mom is that she didn't raise Holy Hell when it didn't heal correctly after surgery, she just left it like that. That hospital and surgeon are lucky I wasn't his mom or they would be calling it DC Gal in VA Medical Center!

• Love 10