Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Diamonds Under Pressure

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Nahhh, I got Lisa's joke/teasing when she asked Erika if her puss was also dyed pink, which was that Lisa once said hers was! LOL IMO, Lisa has been trying to get Erika to take the stick out of her ass and laugh instead of taking every little thing as serious.

Except she won't stop it constantly mentions it. Hell at the party alone she made two different "jokes" about it, she needs to let it go especially since she is literally the only person who laughs at her barbs about it even when other people  are around.

• Love 4
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:52 PM, Neurochick said:

Why did PK get involved in the women's business?  No one was talking to him, let his wife fight her own battles, she's a grown woman.  Maybe PK is one of those men who feels his wife is equivalent to a child.

Because the THIRST with his guy is real.  He got slammed by the social media for auditioning to be the next housewife.  He looked like such a snake lurking behind the shadows, eaves dropping on the women's conversation.

• Love 7

Nahhh, I got Lisa's joke/teasing when she asked Erika if her puss was also dyed pink, which was that Lisa once said hers was! LOL IMO, Lisa has been trying to get Erika to take the stick out of her ass and laugh instead of taking every little thing as serious.

Is it just me? I couldn't believe LVP continues to go there! She's no dummy and must realize emotions are still raw! Did she not see ERIKA "lose it" in Hong Kong? She was sitting at the dinner table and the "junk" trip right? This is why I couldn't be bothered with someone like LVP who just has to stir the pot! This is why EVERYONE says she manipulative! If she didn't realize it, last season's reunion should come to mind! She should have learned something; else she's a mental patient! It could all be an act, but I just hate her DENIALS when people tell her something; like they're out of their minds and she's always being wronged! F# her! The woman's VILE IMO! I wouldn't appreciate comments like that coming from an old bag! I'm offended when those drunken losers on "VR" who act like juvenile delinquents into their 30's! One day LVP will grow up; maybe on her death bed! ;-(

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Except she won't stop it constantly mentions it. Hell at the party alone she made two different "jokes" about it, she needs to let it go especially since she is literally the only person who laughs at her barbs about it even when other people  are around.

Erika needs to take a note of how Lisa laughs things like this off and I think she is trying to show Erika how.

16 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Is it just me? I couldn't believe LVP continues to go there! She's no dummy and must realize emotions are still raw! Did she not see ERIKA "lose it" in Hong Kong? She was sitting at the dinner table and the "junk" trip right? This is why I couldn't be bothered with someone like LVP who just has to stir the pot! This is why EVERYONE says she manipulative! If she didn't realize it, last season's reunion should come to mind! She should have learned something; else she's a mental patient! It could all be an act, but I just hate her DENIALS when people tell her something; like they're out of their minds and she's always being wronged! F# her! The woman's VILE IMO! I wouldn't appreciate comments like that coming from an old bag! I'm offended when those drunken losers on "VR" who act like juvenile delinquents into their 30's! One day LVP will grow up; maybe on her death bed! ;-(

For the love of Pete, Erika has no sense of humor, had she handled it like Lisa, laughing, this whole "pantygate" wouldn't have been more than a blimp on the show. Instead, Erika and her minions, Eileen/Rinna, have made her accidental flash a major storyline/incident.

As for learning a lesson last season, she did and that is that Rinna invents and/or twists conversations to deflect from her own guilt. As for Lisa being "old" I would rather live to be old with a wicked sense of humor than to think my shite don't stink and that everyone and their husbands owes me/my husband an apology for my faux pas flashing my puss at them, accidentally or not.

• Love 16

Erika needs to take a note of how Lisa laughs things like this off and I think she is trying to show Erika how.

By constantly bring it up? If she didn't laugh it off the first few times she certainly isn't going to at the 30th.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

For the love of Pete, Erika has no sense of humor, had she handled it like Lisa, laughing, this whole "pantygate" wouldn't have been more than a blimp on the show. Instead, Erika and her minions, Eileen/Rinna, have made her accidental flash a major storyline/incident.

As for learning a lesson last season, she did and that is that Rinna invents and/or twists conversations to deflect from her own guilt. As for Lisa being "old" I would rather live to be old with a wicked sense of humor than to think my shite don't stink and that everyone and their husbands owes me/my husband an apology for my faux pas flashing my puss at them, accidentally or not.

Agreed, but the way it played out LVP should have just dropped it! It's obvious Erika will take this slight to the grave and I'd leave it alone from here on out! ;-(

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

It was so obvious LVP was stirring the pot - to encourage the drama.  She baited both Kim and Dorit.  Then she began to drag up old grievances.  I find it strange that even though this was her event, she made no effort to shut down the drama - when that's the first thing most hosts would do - so not to spoil it for the other guests.   I also thought it was interesting that BFF Kyle hung out more with LVP's nemesis Eileen and Rinna while the storm was raging on.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, escape said:

It was so obvious LVP was stirring the pot - to encourage the drama.  She baited both Kim and Dorit.  Then she began to drag up old grievances.  I find it strange that even though this was her event, she made no effort to shut down the drama - when that's the first thing most hosts would do - so not to spoil it for the other guests.   I also thought it was interesting that BFF Kyle hung out more with LVP's nemesis Eileen and Rinna while the storm was raging on.

When has any HW hosting an event tried to shut down a fight? There would be no show had that happened. LOL Oh, and Erika baited Rinna, "I dare you to go over there"! 

Kyle sat with Erika/Eileen/Rinna/Erika because as hostess, Lisa had to mingle with her other guests. LOL

• Love 6
(edited)
15 minutes ago, escape said:

This is what bothers me a lot about Kyle! She does enable people to abuse her and her sister! How she can even give Rinna the time of day after this drama almost trying to vilify and destroy her sister with her incessant prattle is beyond me! She thinks her life is perfect so why does she take time to make up stories about Kim? I haven't watched from the beginning so if people feel Kim's deserving of "balloon lips" trying to make her life miserable, then excuse me! I see Kim as a victim now and Kyle hasn't really shut down Rinna; allowing her to perform this same "act" every time they get together in her own home! You would think she'd protect her instead of allowing Rinna full reign to mess up everyone's night with her constant kvetchin' about some slight in Amsterdam on Harry! Who gives a $#!t but her? Eileen also enables Rinna to behave like a b!tch with little to no admonishment! She actually commiserates with her bestie always deflecting saying LVP and Kyle are piling on and taking advantage of the situation! That's why Eileen is on my $#!t list; so much for her grievance with LVP! I'm over it as much as her! She can leave if she likes; just leave Vinnie behind! ;-)

10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

When has any HW hosting an event tried to shut down a fight? There would be no show had that happened. LOL Oh, and Erika baited Rinna, "I dare you to go over there"! 

Kyle sat with Erika/Eileen/Rinna/Erika because as hostess, Lisa had to mingle with her other guests. LOL

I just think it's odd for Kyle to allow Rinna to abuse Kim like that again and again! "Let's talk about your arrest record!" That would be it and no amount of $$money or apology would get that b!tch back in my good graces! I have a long memory and am rather small the older I get! I don't have to deal with b!tches like that; and they do exist believe it! - - I thought it was Eileen that tried to get Rinna to go over and get smacked around! Oh well! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Added another couple sentence
  • Love 6
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Agreed, but the way it played out LVP should have just dropped it! It's obvious Erika will take this slight to the grave and I'd leave it alone from here on out! ;-(

Tom needs to make Erika take some of the money he gives her for her glam squad and use it to buy a sense of humor! She has none at all! LOL

6 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

This is what bothers me a lot about Kyle! She does enable people to abuse her and her sister! How she can even give Rinna the time of day after this drama almost trying to vilify and destroy her sister with her incessant prattle is beyond me! She thinks her life is perfect so why does she take time to make up stories about Kim? I haven't watched from the beginning so if people feel Kim's deserving of "balloon lips" trying to make her life miserable, then excuse me! I see Kim as a victim now and Kyle hasn't really shut down Rinna; allowing her to perform this same "act" every time they get together in her own home! You would think she'd protect her instead of allowing Rinna full reign to mess up everyone's night with her constant kvetchin' about some slight in Amsterdam on Harry! Who gives a $#!t but her? Eileen also enables Rinna to behave like a b!tch with little to no admonishment! She actually commiserates with her bestie always deflecting saying LVP and Kyle are piling on and taking advantage of the situation! That's why Eileen is on my $#!t list; so much for her grievance with LVP! I'm over it as much as her! She can leave if she likes; just leave Vinnie behind! ;-)

I do agree, I don't know how Kyle keeps forgiving her. I get that Kim needs to fight her own battles but at this point Kyle has asked Rinna to stop doing this numerous times and Rinna keeps doing it despite promises not to. IMO, Rinna is disrespecting Kyle just as much as she is Kim.

I suspect that Eileen keeps on Rinna's good side to avoid Rinna going off on her like she has others.

Nahh, it was Erika! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, escape said:

She knew it was the finale party if there wasn't a fight Bravo would be pissed. Heck I bet  the other guests would be pissed of there wasn't a fight. I have less of a problem with these kind of fights when they take place at a private space rather than a public place where you might not want to have to listen to these screaming harpies.

• Love 6
On 4/5/2017 at 5:12 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

And as I said, people expressed surprise at that.  There were several comments in that thread about people expecting to see mangy street dogs and not dogs that looked like pets.  Not that it makes a difference really, but it is easier to relate when you realize you're talking about something that looks like the ball of fluffy cuddled up on your couch.

I think LVP would have laughed.  She has shown on more than one occasion that panty jokes fall squarely in her humor wheelhouse.

I find the idea that LVP would have laughed if the exact same conversation that was had between PK and Dorit would have been about her to be fantastical. She didn't like being called a "sniper from the side". How would she like for people to accuse her of sitting across from the husband of a new friend, spreading her legs open on purpose so that the pervy dude could get a better look. I would rather folks think I am shady and manipulative than to think I would do something like that to another woman, not to mention my own wedding vows. LVP would have set PK and Dorit's rental pad on fire, and Ken would have lit the match (after lighting a cig for them to share). 

• Love 2
(edited)
19 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

When all the women were standing around in the circle, Kyle was hanging on to Eileen (for dear life).  But Kyle really has never been loyal to LVP.  And LVP continues to forgive her, even though she has thrown her under the bus many times.

Edited by escape
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I just think it's odd for Kyle to allow Rinna to abuse Kim like that again and again! "Let's talk about your arrest record!" That would be it and no amount of $$money or apology would get that b!tch back in my good graces! I have a long memory and am rather small the older I get! I don't have to deal with b!tches like that; and they do exist believe it! - - I thought it was Eileen that tried to get Rinna to go over and get smacked around! Oh well! ;-)

Kim and Kyle's relationship is not what most of us would find acceptable in a myriad of ways. Remember what Brandi did to Kyle? The accusations she made about Kyle, even when Kim was slightly defending Kyle and telling Brandi she had it slightly wrong. Remember Brandi telling Kyle to her face that she believed she wanted Kim to fail. Remember how hurt Kyle was at those words. Yet Kim wouldn't give up on Brandi. She still says she considers her one of her closest friends, even after all that Brandi did to Kyle. Kyle and Lisar have a long relationship, a friendship that existed for many years before this show. Kyle has been horribly hurt by Kim and her words. Words like "you stole my goddamn house". She gets how Kim can drive a person to say hurtful things. Things like "you're a fucking alcoholic". Kyle doesn't like what Lisar says about her sister. She wishes she would stop and it makes her all kinds of mad. It has absolutely hurt their friendship. But she also understands how Lisar feels down to her core. 

3 minutes ago, escape said:

When all the women were standing around in the circle, Kyle was hanging on to Eileen (for dear life).  But Kyle really has never been loyal to LVP.  And LVP continues to forgive her, even though she has thrown her under the bus many times.

I think Kyle more than proved her loyalty to LVP last season, and LVP knows it. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Kim and Kyle's relationship is not what most of us would find acceptable in a myriad of ways. Remember what Brandi did to Kyle? The accusations she made about Kyle, even when Kim was slightly defending Kyle and telling Brandi she had it slightly wrong. Remember Brandi telling Kyle to her face that she believed she wanted Kim to fail. Remember how hurt Kyle was at those words. Yet Kim wouldn't give up on Brandi. She still says she considers her one of her closest friends, even after all that Brandi did to Kyle. Kyle and Lisar have a long relationship, a friendship that existed for many years before this show. Kyle has been horribly hurt by Kim and her words. Words like "you stole my goddamn house". She gets how Kim can drive a person to say hurtful things. Things like "you're a fucking alcoholic". Kyle doesn't like what Lisar says about her sister. She wishes she would stop and it makes her all kinds of mad. It has absolutely hurt their friendship. But she also understands how Lisar feels down to her core. 

I wasn't that serious about the show back then! I saw some of those clips so I know what you're talking about, but Brandi's voice alone ran me off this franchise! That was the best thing they could have done to demote and rid her of everyday appearances! After that LVP slap, I'm surprised they allowed her back at all even as a friend! ;-(

• Love 2
(edited)
40 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Funny, it seems like it would not have been a storyline at all had Dorit not mentioned it to PK. Then to Eileen and Lisar. Then to Kyle. Then to the whole group with thoughtful gift of the panties. Would we have even known about the "flash" had Dorit not made a thing out of it? 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Funny, it seems like it would not have been a storyline at all had Dorit not mentioned it to PK. Then to Eileen and Lisar. Then to Kyle. Then to the whole group with thoughtful gift of the panties. Would we have even known about the "flash" had Dorit not made a thing out of it? 

Lisa and Kyle talked about it the next day without prompting by Dorit.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I wasn't that serious about the show back then! I saw some of those clips so I know what you're talking about, but Brandi's voice alone ran me off this franchise! That was the best thing they could have done to demote and rid her of everyday appearances! After that LVP slap, I'm surprised they allowed her back at all even as a friend! ;-(

Completely agree. So glad she is gone hopefully for good! 

I think one major difference is that Lisar and Kyle's friendship will never be the same. Kyle gets it, but she expected more from Lisar since she asked her to stop talking about Kim. I think they will still be friends to an extent. Kyle forgives. If she can forgive LVP, she can forgive anyone. She moves on, but I don't think it will ever be the same. Kim on the other hand didn't and won't ever hold Brandi accountable for any of the things she did to Kyle. 

• Love 2

I wonder if Kyle, at game night, had said to Rinna "either stop now, or leave" would that have violated some part of the contract to film with the other women.  Same with the dessert tasting when Rinna admitted what she said to Eden (and she knew she was busted in Mexico - she knew she said it, and it was an amazing performance (bad one), with all the crying and carrying on) if Kyle would have said "You lied straight to my face!  Oh so you talked to Harry - what the hell would Harry know, he wasn't with you when you talked to Eden and you always twist what and how you say things.  So, now you think you need to confess - or own it - and that makes everything ok.  No it doesn't, so I'd like you to leave"   Again, I think it may violate some sort of contractual obligation.  Otherwise, during most of the public and private events, somebody would have been asked to leave.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Lisa and Kyle talked about it the best day without prompting by Dorit.

Yep, but it was brought up in the context that Dorit couldn't stop talking about it. Dorit and PK don't talk about seeing Erika's pretty puss and the storyline never gets off the ground. It would be like blaming LVP for the fact that the manipulation conversation was started by Lisar. Lisar doesn't make the accusation and tell Eileen on camera, and we never know about it. Dorit keeps her mouth shut and we know nothing. 

• Love 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

I wonder if Kyle, at game night, had said to Rinna "either stop now, or leave" would that have violated some part of the contract to film with the other women.  Same with the dessert tasting when Rinna admitted what she said to Eden (and she knew she was busted in Mexico - she knew she said it, and it was an amazing performance (bad one), with all the crying and carrying on) if Kyle would have said "You lied straight to my face!  Oh so you talked to Harry - what the hell would Harry know? he wasn't with you when you talked to Eden and you always twist what and how you say things.  So, now you think you need to confess - or own it - and that makes everything ok.  No it doesn't, so I'd like you to leave"   Again, I think it may violate some sort of contractual obligation.  Otherwise, during most of the public and private events, somebody would have been asked to leave.

That's exactly what I was thinking! I've ranted long enough so I left it! Thanks! You covered it! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Punctuation correction
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

I wonder if Kyle, at game night, had said to Rinna "either stop now, or leave" would that have violated some part of the contract to film with the other women.  Same with the dessert tasting when Rinna admitted what she said to Eden (and she knew she was busted in Mexico - she knew she said it, and it was an amazing performance (bad one), with all the crying and carrying on) if Kyle would have said "You lied straight to my face!  Oh so you talked to Harry - what the hell would Harry know, he wasn't with you when you talked to Eden and you always twist what and how you say things.  So, now you think you need to confess - or own it - and that makes everything ok.  No it doesn't, so I'd like you to leave"   Again, I think it may violate some sort of contractual obligation.  Otherwise, during most of the public and private events, somebody would have been asked to leave.

It is an interesting question, and there could be something to it, but my thoughts are that their contracts don't cover this kind of thing. Kyle wouldn't let Taylor enter her White Party years ago because Camille was uncomfortable with her being there. Kyle was in tears, but she stopped Taylor right on the lawn when she got out of the car and told her she couldn't come in. I always thought production would have loved to have had Taylor at that party, but maybe the drama of the lawn confrontation was enough? Dorinda told all the bitches to get out of her house on the NY show if they couldn't start behaving. Then are the vacations. Kyle wouldn't invite Carlton on her trip, and again I think that production would have loved the drama of having Carlton there. Kyle was having none of it. 

• Love 5

The big scene with Taylor was still filmed, that's all they needed.  Plus they got film of Taylor on her way home, and tons of footage of after she left.  Good enough.  Dorinda said that, but nobody left.   One of the reasons I think Brandi wasn't asked back was because the others finally refused to film with her.   They are all obligated to film together, so it makes sense that Rinna is in someways "allowed" to run her big lips. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

The whole thing started with Erika choosing daring fashion over common sense, that is if we follow it all the way back to the beginning. LOL

• Love 6

It is not up to us to force people to have the same level of humor we have. If after the second or third time the person hasn't laughed things off yet...give it up and move on.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

It is not up to us to force people to have the same level of humor we have. If after the second or third time the person hasn't laughed things off yet...give it up and move on.

Erika hasn't really laughed at anything, except with her glam squad when they are mocking the other HWs. The woman really dislikes other women, that is unless they are giving her acting gig gifts. LOL

• Love 10

Actually, we have seen her laugh and make some jokes, away from her glam squad and with the other ladies. And from what we have seen, no, she gets along with Rinna, Kyle, and yes, even Eileen. I mean, heaven forbid if someone should appreciate getting a nice gift from someone. Seriously, Ericka is damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. Had she accepted the gift from Eileen and then ended up ignoring her, people would somehow be complaining about that as well.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, AndySmith said:

Actually, we have seen her laugh and make some jokes, away from her glam squad and with the other ladies. And from what we have seen, no, she gets along with Rinna, Kyle, and yes, even Eileen. I mean, heaven forbid if someone should appreciate getting a nice gift from someone. Seriously, Ericka is damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. Had she accepted the gift from Eileen and then ended up ignoring her, people would somehow be complaining about that as well.

We have seen her cry with Kyle about their childhoods, not as much laughing with her and both Eileen/Rinna are more followers than friends IMO. Actually, she has shared more about herself (personal history) with Kyle than we have seen her do with Eileen but she claims she is close to Eileen. And the one time Eileen disagreed with her Erika went nuts on her. IMO, Erika isn't friends with any of them and she has actually made that claim herself since filming wrapped this season.

• Love 4

We have seen her cry with Kyle about their childhoods, not as much laughing with her

We saw them laughing together in Greece. And at times where Ericka would crack a joke here and there (like at LVPs lunch where she offered to stay later for the dessert).

both Eileen/Rinna are more followers than friends IMO. Actually, she has shared more about herself (personal history) with Kyle than we have seen her do with Eileen

As with opinions, mileage varies on that. To the second point, the key point is "we have seen". We are seeing what the show wants us to see, with regards to how Ericka's relationship develops with either women.

And the one time Eileen disagreed with her Erika went nuts on her

Yeah, because in the history of time, two friends have never ever had a disagreement, had a fight, and then made up after.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

We saw them laughing together in Greece. And at times where Ericka would crack a joke here and there (like at LVPs lunch where she offered to stay later for the dessert).

As with opinions, mileage varies on that. To the second point, the key point is "we have seen". We are seeing what the show wants us to see, with regards to how Ericka's relationship develops with either women.

Yeah, because in the history of time, two friends have never ever had a disagreement, had a fight, and then made up after.

Her laughing is so rare that you can pinpoint when she does it. LOL

Erika herself has said that she only has a few much older, long term female friends, which leaves Eileen/Rinna out of her friend circle.

Of course friends fight and make up but Eileen didn't say anything wrong, no matter how you twist it. AND, that was the only time that Eileen expressed a difference of opinion to her and she got reamed out for it. That was far worse than just a "disagreement" IMO. You either agree with Erika or you are against her.

• Love 5

Or just throwing an example off the top my head.

Of course friends fight and make up but Eileen didn't say anything wrong, no matter how you twist it. AND, that was the only time that Eileen expressed a difference of opinion to her and she got reamed out for it. That was far worse than just a "disagreement" IMO. You either agree with Erika or you are against her.

Again, mileage varies.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

By constantly bring it up? If she didn't laugh it off the first few times she certainly isn't going to at the 30th.

I have an idea how about LVP knock off the pussy jokes as soon as Erika sells out of her "Pat the Puss" T-shirts-the ones with her photo on them.  It would seem there are times Erika sends mixed messages about things. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

I love the idea of someone telling Rinna to get out.  I also thought the invoking the name of Harry meant nothing.  I don't think Rinna can exactly climb all over Dorit and PK for having conversations about the other women when Rinna does the exact same thing with Harry and then cites Harry as some sort of authoritarian on the situation..

Maybe there is a reason they film on boats so no one can leave.  Because this cast is a little more production wise, I think the walk outs and the get outs are limited.  Two years ago Kyle was visibly angry Kim brought Brandi to her party after the Poker Night fiasco and IIRC Kim and Brandi ended sitting on a bench outside of the venue.

What I have noticed this season is now there seems to be pre-event griping by Rinna and Eileen.  I don't think it makes a lot of sense to the audience as in why would you go if it was so unpleasant ?  I think at some point this season Eileen dropped out for a bit under the guise of "illness".  I don't think she was too thrilled being tethered to Rinna after she lied about her conversations with Eden.

Bad ideas from the cast-to tell someone to stop talking, telling someone to shut up okay, stop talking, or stop talking to me, really, really bad idea-especially on a boat. Eileen is a multiple offender.  Even dumber idea suggesting someone to write a letter and rip it up.  Rinna telling Eden she was done with her the moment she went to LVP.  I guess pairing off in Hong Kong was the almost done phase.

My favorite gaff of the season was when Erika just invited Eileen to Hong Kong.  I think it was fairly evident production had wanted LVP and Eileen to have a discussion before the trip.   Almost as bad as Eden offering to pay her own way.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I love the idea of someone telling Rinna to get out.  I also thought the invoking the name of Harry meant nothing.  I don't think Rinna can exactly climb all over Dorit and PK for having conversations about the other women when Rinna does the exact same thing with Harry and then cites Harry as some sort of authoritarian on the situation..

Maybe there is a reason they film on boats so no one can leave.  Because this cast is a little more production wise, I think the walk outs and the get outs are limited.  Two years ago Kyle was visibly angry Kim brought Brandi to her party after the Poker Night fiasco and IIRC Kim and Brandi ended sitting on a bench outside of the venue.

What I have noticed this season is now there seems to be pre-event griping by Rinna and Eileen.  I don't think it makes a lot of sense to the audience as in why would you go if it was so unpleasant ?  I think at some point this season Eileen dropped out for a bit under the guise of "illness".  I don't think she was too thrilled being tethered to Rinna after she lied about her conversations with Eden.

Bad ideas from the cast-to tell someone to stop talking, telling someone to shut up okay, stop talking, or stop talking to me, really, really bad idea-especially on a boat. Eileen is a multiple offender.  Even dumber idea suggesting someone to write a letter and rip it up.  Rinna telling Eden she was done with her the moment she went to LVP.  I guess pairing off in Hong Kong was the almost done phase.

My favorite gaff of the season was when Erika just invited Eileen to Hong Kong.  I think it was fairly evident production had wanted LVP and Eileen to have a discussion before the trip.   Almost as bad as Eden offering to pay her own way.

What Bravo showed us was pre-event convos by Eileen and Lisar because that is the narrative. Anyone believe that all of these ho'wives aren't chatting with their girlfriends about the drama and what is going on before they set off for an event, just like most of us do with our own girlfriends? We saw the flashback of Kyle and Dorit talking about Erika having "unresolved" issues, and of course Dorit and LVP talking about Erika and Eileen before jumping on the plane. I am sure there was much more that we didn't see. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The whole thing started with Erika choosing daring fashion over common sense, that is if we follow it all the way back to the beginning. LOL

Why stop there? If you want to go back to the beginning......none of it would have happened had Kyle not worn the wrong panties, called LVP to jokingly ask if she could lend her some extras, then LVP announce it to the room, ask Erika for hers, put her hand/pretend to put her hand/start to put her hand up Erika's skirt, then Erika announce that she had none. We could take this all the way back to when Jesus was a baby if we want to. This is probably one of the only instances I can remember where the person running around with all of the gossip, mocking someone else and implying evil intent on behalf of that person garners the gossiper so much defense. Since we only know about any of this FROM DORIT, she is the one who started the shit. 

• Love 4
On 4/5/2017 at 3:59 PM, chewycandy said:

Yeah, he did. When he was with Ken and Lisa he said something like, "should I have told her instead 'yeah I want to bang you, baby?'" And Ken said "you should have switched places with me" and whatever was bleeped out to which Lisa said "Ken, that's so rude."

That's not exactly gossip as much as guys joking about a stupid situation that Erika could have easily prevented by wearing more clothes or at least diffused by not becoming a victim over it!

Btw Lisa said 'Ken that's rude' with a smile--which I loved:)

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

That's not exactly gossip as much as guys joking about a stupid situation that Erika could have easily prevented by wearing more clothes or at least diffused by not becoming a victim over it!

They are not the words of a gentleman. A gentleman would be imaging the horror of hearing another man say such things about his own wife, or is own daughter. On camera. 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

What Bravo showed us was pre-event convos by Eileen and Lisar because that is the narrative. Anyone believe that all of these ho'wives aren't chatting with their girlfriends about the drama and what is going on before they set off for an event, just like most of us do with our own girlfriends? We saw the flashback of Kyle and Dorit talking about Erika having "unresolved" issues, and of course Dorit and LVP talking about Erika and Eileen before jumping on the plane. I am sure there was much more that we didn't see. 

I think the chatting off camera about the show between the principles has probably ground to a halt after the Rinna story last year.  TO me, I believe any conversations RInna has is thoroughly thought through to get her more camera time. At one point it seemed the Umanskys and Hamlins enjoyed time out together, no more.  My guess is all the telephone calls after Rinna's stunt last year accusing LVP of calling her and egging her on were made.  It reminds of the year when sober Kim was angry at Yolanda for accusing her of no showing three times and it turned out "Sally" from production was the only one they were having conversations with or about the cleanse shoot.

There are other things I noticed-Erika rode with Mauricio and Kyle and yet she exited alone looking for "her car". 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I think the chatting off camera about the show between the principles has probably ground to a halt after the Rinna story last year.  TO me, I believe any conversations RInna has is thoroughly thought through to get her more camera time. At one point it seemed the Umanskys and Hamlins enjoyed time out together, no more.  My guess is all the telephone calls after Rinna's stunt last year accusing LVP of calling her and egging her on were made.  It reminds of the year when sober Kim was angry at Yolanda for accusing her of no showing three times and it turned out "Sally" from production was the only one they were having conversations with or about the cleanse shoot.

There are other things I noticed-Erika rode with Mauricio and Kyle and yet she exited alone looking for "her car". 

I am not sure about off camera, I am talking about on camera conversations. If they film 85 hours for every hour we see, there are a ton of conversations that are sitting on the cutting room floor. I am sure that many of them involve folks other than Rinna and Eileen talking about drama. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I have an idea how about LVP knock off the pussy jokes as soon as Erika sells out of her "Pat the Puss" T-shirts-the ones with her photo on them.  It would seem there are times Erika sends mixed messages about things. 

What about the 'slap the slit' line she is working on?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

There would be no 'joking about'.

We'd be laughing at.

--------

I also laugh at the idea that she can brag about spending 40k a month on trying to trick people into thinking she is something extra special?

That proves that she has no shame or respect for Daddy Warbucks' cash or hard work.

If you earn your own money?

You don't have to worry about your spouse finding out you are flashing your crusty old ass in public.

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

What about the 'slap the slit' line she is working on?

I think LVP will keep digging in...she'll open a new club next to Pump for the Lesbian community and call it The Pink Pussy. She'll offer buy one drink in one bar and go to the next door bar and get one 1/2 off - she'll call it Pump The Puss tour.

That would be swirl the slit - we need a circular motion to go with the move

• Love 3
On 4/4/2017 at 9:03 PM, breezy424 said:

Oh.  PS.  What the hell was that dress Pandy was wearing.  Was there a crane underneath to hold those breasts up?

We haven't seen much of Pandy since the wedding, and I noticed Pandy in a shot at the party standing next to her mother.  My first thought was that she must have gained at least 40 lb. since her wedding day -- is she p.g.?  I'm sure LVP would have mentioned it if she was.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think LVP will keep digging in...she'll open a new club next to Pump for the Lesbian community and call it The Pink Pussy. She'll offer buy one drink in one bar and go to the next door bar and get one 1/2 off - she'll call it Pump The Puss tour.

That would be swirl the slit - we need a circular motion to go with the move

"slap the sides" (TM)?

You know that these are trade secrets and we are in danger of losing our respective 'cards' for divulging such info?

---------

What I don't understand is how EJ is can flash her rear and be touted as some 'free spirit', yet no one has a problem with her throwing away her husband's cash on a banal pursuit like dressing up like a 21 year old strumpet and pretending that she has talent?

No, I apologize, a strumpet has talent and earns her own folding cash.

• Love 4
(edited)
51 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

"slap the sides" (TM)?

You know that these are trade secrets and we are in danger of losing our respective 'cards' for divulging such info?

---------

What I don't understand is how EJ is can flash her rear and be touted as some 'free spirit', yet no one has a problem with her throwing away her husband's cash on a banal pursuit like dressing up like a 21 year old strumpet and pretending that she has talent?

EJ is the epitome of self-indulgence! The only thing worse would be if she was like some of these stars who we hear "are carried around" on sedan chairs like a king or queen! It does happen; seen pictures of Justine Bieber, Adelle in her closed up case behind the scenes at a concert, etc.! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

"slap the sides" (TM)?

---------

What drinks will she serve at her new place? Lesbian On The Rocks? Labiatini?

You know after LVP opens the Pink Pussy she’s gonna have to do 3 more for the rest of the acronym.

Ken will probably go on the cheap and make a restaurant 2 doors down and call it the BTQ BBQ.

Will this mean LVP gets 3 floats for the next Gay Pride parade?

As for EJ – who am I to judge how she spends her hubby’s money – he doesn’t seem to mind and she’s been doing it for 2 seasons now.

If she comes back next season all raggedy sans Mikey – then we’ll know he put a kabash on her spending – until then….Yeessssss, Next Level, Tilt The Tits, Twirl The Twat, Rub The Rump. I NEED to see that Clown Gun set to Barnum and Bailey’s and Cirque De Soleil.

As for trade secrets, remember our “Scrozies”? You know how there are those nipple covers made of silicon? I want to come up with something similar for a woman’s … and call them “Vadge Badge”. For those days you need to go commando and don’t want pantylines.  But I’m not sure what adhesive would work around the edges to keep it in place. It has to be able to with stand walking, running, dancing, sitting, standing. We can’t have these falling off on the dance floor or we’ll have banana peel falls all over the place.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I am not sure about off camera, I am talking about on camera conversations. If they film 85 hours for every hour we see, there are a ton of conversations that are sitting on the cutting room floor. I am sure that many of them involve folks other than Rinna and Eileen talking about drama. 

I have also read 45 hours for every hour but by doing the math on 85 hours with 18,  44 minute episode which includes, last week, next week, and numerous bookends that is a lot of footage. Over a 1,000 hours within about 40-50 shooting days.*  With the seasoned pros I don't think they spend much or any time talking about something that could be used against them-or we would have seen it by now.   I am always reminded of the Kyle/Rinna ride on the way home after Poker Night.  Kyle said pretty much nothing while Rinna was pontificating about addiction totally clueless Kyle did not want to talk about it.

I am of the belief that this cast is particularly savvy to the cameras. Dorit and Eden not being part of the cast.    It didn't work for poor Joyce when she claimed they had Yolanda on camera trying to get Joyce to dislike LVP.   

LVP has said Dorit talked too much and it had to do with being new.  You can see it where everything she does with one she carries back to whoever wasn't present when it happened.  (Pantygate and Xanax smoothies.)  Very childish, maybe playing it up for the cameras with some gentle coaxing by the line producers and regardless of the reason she comes off poorly.  So if there really a lot of endless chatter about drama between the others then is all fairness (not that there is such an edict ) maybe the producers should spill.  Dorit comes off horribly and if she returns and repeated the same chatty behavior it would be on her.  When Eden approached her at Rinna's BBQ she shut her down pretty quickly. 

*I get they may be using three cameras which means for every "hour" there would be three hours of film.  It would be all of the same event/conversations-just different angles.

19 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

EJ is the epitome of self-indulgence! The only thing worse would be if she was like some of these stars who we hear "are carried around" on sedan chairs like a king or queen! It does happen; seen pictures of Justine Bieber, Adelle in her closed up case behind the scenes at a concert, etc.! ;-(

Give it time they are just starting with the lift for Erika Jayne.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

What drinks will she serve at her new place? Lesbian On The Rocks? Labiatini?

You know after LVP opens the Pink Pussy she’s gonna have to do 3 more for the rest of the acronym.

Ken will probably go on the cheap and make a restaurant 2 doors down and call it the BTQ BBQ.

Will this mean LVP gets 3 floats for the next Gay Pride parade?

As for EJ – who am I to judge how she spends her hubby’s money – he doesn’t seem to mind and she’s been doing it for 2 seasons now.

If she comes back next season all raggedy sans Mikey – then we’ll know he put a kabash on her spending – until then….Yeessssss, Next Level, Tilt The Tits, Twirl The Twat, Rub The Rump. I NEED to see that Clown Gun set to Barnum and Bailey’s and Cirque De Soleil.

As for trade secrets, remember our “Scrozies”? You know how there are those nipple covers made of silicon? I want to come up with something similar for a woman’s … and call them “Vadge Badge”. For those days you need to go commando and don’t want pantylines.  But I’m not sure what adhesive would work around the edges to keep it in place. It has to be able to with stand walking, running, dancing, sitting, standing. We can’t have these falling off on the dance floor or we’ll have banana peel falls all over the place.

Labia-tini?

I almost spit Chee-tos all over the keyboard.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I have also read 45 hours for every hour but by doing the math on 85 hours with 18,  44 minute episode which includes, last week, next week, and numerous bookends that is a lot of footage. Over a 1,000 hours within about 40-50 shooting days.*  With the seasoned pros I don't think they spend much or any time talking about something that could be used against them-or we would have seen it by now.   I am always reminded of the Kyle/Rinna ride on the way home after Poker Night.  Kyle said pretty much nothing while Rinna was pontificating about addiction totally clueless Kyle did not want to talk about it.

I am of the belief that this cast is particularly savvy to the cameras. Dorit and Eden not being part of the cast.    It didn't work for poor Joyce when she claimed they had Yolanda on camera trying to get Joyce to dislike LVP.   

LVP has said Dorit talked too much and it had to do with being new.  You can see it where everything she does with one she carries back to whoever wasn't present when it happened.  (Pantygate and Xanax smoothies.)  Very childish, maybe playing it up for the cameras with some gentle coaxing by the line producers and regardless of the reason she comes off poorly.  So if there really a lot of endless chatter about drama between the others then is all fairness (not that there is such an edict ) maybe the producers should spill.  Dorit comes off horribly and if she returns and repeated the same chatty behavior it would be on her.  When Eden approached her at Rinna's BBQ she shut her down pretty quickly. 

*I get they may be using three cameras which means for every "hour" there would be three hours of film.  It would be all of the same event/conversations-just different angles.

Give it time they are just starting with the lift for Erika Jayne.

IDK why it came to mind, but did they perform that lift on the side of that cliff in Greece? "Oooppps, sorry EJ about dropping you over the side!" ;-)

• Love 2