Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

Glad you guys with weight training knowledge responded...I too was wondering what is the deal with doing it fast? For instance, I was thinking "I can swing my leg back and forth for a long time...I can HOLD my leg UP for a lot less time, because I'm not using momentum...."

Which explains why this appeals to Twit...because to do it slowly and correctly would be more work.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

Glad you guys with weight training knowledge responded...I too was wondering what is the deal with doing it fast? For instance, I was thinking "I can swing my leg back and forth for a long time...I can HOLD my leg UP for a lot less time, because I'm not using momentum...."

Which explains why this appeals to Twit...because to do it slowly and correctly would be more work.

Crossfit uses a lot of momentum in its movements, and I think you nailed exactly why Whit loves that ;)

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

There really isn't a super huge benefit to doing things fast, especially if a person can't even do them correctly slowly (like Whitney). Crossfit is just all about going fast in general. Maximum push in minimum time. Their workouts are (almost?) always done for time.

So this is interesting to me. If I am understanding correctly it sounds like when you say CrossFit is done for time you don’t mean ‘do reverse lunge with a bicep curl’ for 60 seconds, where you do them correctly for the DURATION of 60. You mean do X number in 60 where you do them as quickly as possible so you finish X number in 60 seconds. 

I didn’t really understand that difference before. 

23 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

So this is interesting to me. If I am understanding correctly it sounds like when you say CrossFit is done for time you don’t mean ‘do reverse lunge with a bicep curl’ for 60 seconds, where you do them correctly for the DURATION of 60. You mean do X number in 60 where you do them as quickly as possible so you finish X number in 60 seconds. 

I didn’t really understand that difference before. 

There are basically two structures to Crossfit workouts that are most popular. The first is doing a set number of reps for time. You might have to run 400 meters, do 20 kettlebell swings, 10 kipping pullups, 50 pushups, and another 400 meter run, and see what your finish time is. The other is referred to as AMRAP, "as many rounds as possible," where you do a group of exercises as many times as you can in a set time frame (say 20 minutes). So the workouts are done "for time," but the amount of time might depend on either the person finishing it or on whether it's an AMRAP.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Crossfit uses a lot of momentum in its movements, and I think you nailed exactly why Whit loves that ;)

I appreciate all the posts about what CrossFit is since it has been something of a mystery to me why Twit is so fixated on it. I think in addition to the use of momentum, she needs to be entertained & CrossFit has lots of toys to play with, no matter whether or not they are the most appropriate choices for a super morbidly obese woman.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Dot said:

I think in addition to the use of momentum, she needs to be entertained & CrossFit has lots of toys to play with, no matter whether or not they are the most appropriate choices for a super morbidly obese woman.

I think you've hit on exactly what has been making me look at her choice of workouts with a jaundiced eye...I'm always kind of wondering when I see these videos of her, is this really appropriate for her? Wouldn't any simple, low-impact activity be a good place for someone like her to start?

But there it is...there's toys, there's people playing cheerleader for her, and of course, it MUST be taped and shown to the world so everyone can fawn over her for doing it.

A simple walk, or swim, or ride on a stationary bike provides none of that, so she's not interested in that. Gotta have the toys and attention. 

And now, money, too...If I'm gonna work out, by God I'm going to record it and charge people $20 a month for the privilege of watching me do it!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Sasha888 said:

But there it is...there's toys, there's people playing cheerleader for her, and of course, it MUST be taped and shown to the world so everyone can fawn over her for doing it.

In one of her fawning posts about Jessica, Twit said we are going to get to know her in S-6. Which tells me there is going to be a lot of tedious film footage in the gym, now that she's too bored with BGDC to even pretend it was real.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Well, there's that, and there's also the fact that Sweatney NEVER sticks to ANYTHING for more than a few months. "On the road touring" with The Fitness Marshall? She cut out in what appeared to be the dead of night because she was homesick and it was waaaay too much work for her (and she probably didn't expect that). BGDC was only as strong as Todd's commitment to it because look how long it lasted when he got pissy about it? Any dedication to this will wane as soon as she tires of having to be stuck to a routine. Posting random workout videos with three different 'trainers' does not make an activity persistent, Sweatney!

I thought that Sweatney claimed that she & Lennie were together for two years, or at least 18 months? Or maybe that's the time she's spent trying to lure him into her bed and getting Fake Knocked Up due to her cyst-laden ovaries. 🙄

Op I didn’t see the show but if he wasn’t catfishing why was he on the show?  I do think Whitney dated Lennie but mostly because they have zero chemistry so if you’re gonna hire a bf why not pick one that seems like he’s into you?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Who can tell? As usual, she's got the vid sped up so much that you can't really tell wtf she's doing. 

To me, even though it is sped up, you can see she is not using her legs all that much and doesn't get under the bar vs moving the bar up over her head. With a proper jerk, you use your legs to help get the bar up then you sort of duck under it. It can be tricky. 

5 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

There really isn't a super huge benefit to doing things fast, especially if a person can't even do them correctly slowly (like Whitney). Crossfit is just all about going fast in general. Maximum push in minimum time. Their workouts are (almost?) always done for time.

Crossfit is 'the sport of fitness' and these benchmark workouts are done as a test to see how fit you are. You wouldn't do Grace multiple times a week, or even multiple times a year. Usually gyms program them once or twice a year to see how much you have improved. And I agree there isn't a benefit to people who have bad form to do these workouts. I'd even argue there isn't a benefit to anyone who doesn't do crossfit as their 'sport'. But for crossfit enthusiasts, there is a benefit to learning how to cycle a barbell and efficiently move. 

Also, it sounds easy but workouts like "Grace" and "Fran" and "isabel" are super freaking hard. Fran is the worst. I'd rather run ten miles than do Fran.

18 minutes ago, yogi2014L said:

I'd rather run ten miles than do Fran.

Somewhere out there, someone named Fran is very hurt by your statement. (kidding! of course!)

1 hour ago, Dot said:

Always important to have a logo for your con.

Yep...and yet still, on her bullshit website, a link called "store" with no clothing in it. How very professional.

When I was a web developer, you just didn't do that. Maybe I was under stricter rules because I worked for a gov't agency, but we did not roll out a page with links to nowhere. But if you think about it, a gov't agency is not trying to turn a profit, so shouldn't your website be MORE professional, not less? I think she hired the cheapest web developer she could find (or worse yet...thinks she is one herself and it's going to be a major shit show when the clothing starts showing up...much like her TV show it a shit show.)

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Somewhere out there, someone named Fran is very hurt by your statement. (kidding! of course!)

Yep...and yet still, on her bullshit website, a link called "store" with no clothing in it. How very professional.

When I was a web developer, you just didn't do that. Maybe I was under stricter rules because I worked for a gov't agency, but we did not roll out a page with links to nowhere. But if you think about it, a gov't agency is not trying to turn a profit, so shouldn't your website be MORE professional, not less? I think she hired the cheapest web developer she could find (or worse yet...thinks she is one herself and it's going to be a major shit show when the clothing starts showing up...much like her TV show it a shit show.)

Originally the site had in huge green letters design by Ryan Andreas so I thought maybe he designed the site but it could have meant the concept, anyhow it seemed gone yesterday.  Much like her last website it falls into the category,  “I just checked out Websites for Dummies from my local library this weekend, and I’m gonna build me a website”.  If she paid an actual tech professional to do that she needs to get a refund.

**The creates by Ryan text is back or didn’t show up before for some reason.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, yogi2014L said:

Crossfit is 'the sport of fitness' and these benchmark workouts are done as a test to see how fit you are. You wouldn't do Grace multiple times a week, or even multiple times a year. Usually gyms program them once or twice a year to see how much you have improved. And I agree there isn't a benefit to people who have bad form to do these workouts. I'd even argue there isn't a benefit to anyone who doesn't do crossfit as their 'sport'. But for crossfit enthusiasts, there is a benefit to learning how to cycle a barbell and efficiently move. 

Agree with all this ^^^^

Crossfit is good for people who want to get good at Crossfit, and maybe compete in the games. For the average Joe or Jane who just wants to get in shape, CF is HORRIBLE!!! I can't imagine it is good for the average morbidly obese Joe or Jane.

Edited by Emma C
Clarity
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Emma C said:

Agree with all this ^^^^

Crossfit is good for people who want to get good at Crossfit, and maybe compete in the games. For the average Joe or Jane who just wants to get in shape, CF is HORRIBLE!!! I can't imagine it is good for the average morbidly obese Joe or Jane.

The Fitness Zone website doesn’t mention CrossFit anywhere. Clearly they are using CrossFit techniques but they don’t call themselves ‘CrossFit’ like I see in the names of gyms in my area. Do you have to be a ‘member gym’ or pass some kind of certification to be an official CrossFit gym? If you aren’t a CrossFit gym can you still participate in these competitions?

1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

The Fitness Zone website doesn’t mention CrossFit anywhere. Clearly they are using CrossFit techniques but they don’t call themselves ‘CrossFit’ like I see in the names of gyms in my area. Do you have to be a ‘member gym’ or pass some kind of certification to be an official CrossFit gym? If you aren’t a CrossFit gym can you still participate in these competitions?

Someone (it might even have been me :-)) posted this description of the Fitness Zone:

If you are a personal trainer looking to build your clientele in a fun, safe and professional environment, Fitness Zone may be a great fit for you!

Our unique model allows trainers to work with their clients one-on-one without the distractions that can come with training at a public gym. Personal trainers at Fitness Zone bring their own clients to the facility, charge what they want, and simply pay Fitness Zone a small fee per training session. In exchange, you get access to the entire facility and make your own schedule.

The trainers can have whatever certification they think is most useful to them. But it's likely Will attracts crossfit certified folks, because he, himself, is a multi-year crossfit champion, the Fitness Zone also sponsors official crossfit competitions, and the gym is well-equipped for that type of training.

• Love 3

I’m almost at the point where Heather annoys me more than Whitney.  What’s the point of her posting all these tinder rejects on her Instagram page?  It’s a hookup app then she’s mad when people try and hookup.  I don’t know the search filters on the app, but you thought a drunk cokehead with bad hygiene who cheated on you was a grand prize, your sense of quality men isn’t exactly top shelf. Now I’m not saying these guys are princes but you’re on a hookup site.  What did you expect? 

• Love 9
50 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m almost at the point where Heather annoys me more than Whitney.  What’s the point of her posting all these tinder rejects on her Instagram page?  It’s a hookup app then she’s mad when people try and hookup.  I don’t know the search filters on the app, but you thought a drunk cokehead with bad hygiene who cheated on you was a grand prize, your sense of quality men isn’t exactly top shelf. Now I’m not saying these guys are princes but you’re on a hookup site.  What did you expect? 

OMG. You put into excellent words what I think to myself every time I take a look at Heather's IG page & she posts about one of her "tinder rejects."

I don't know why I lurk on Heather's page. She is such a crashing bore, perhaps even more so than Lennie. The air just sorta goes out of the room when she appears on MBFFL.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Dot said:

OMG. You put into excellent words what I think to myself every time I take a look at Heather's IG page & she posts about one of her "tinder rejects."

I don't know why I lurk on Heather's page. She is such a crashing bore, perhaps even more so than Lennie. The air just sorta goes out of the room when she appears on MBFFL.

I never saw her page until the cruise and admittedly only browsed her latest things, but I was embarrassed for her and her kids.  She’s a decent looking woman but her attitude sucks, at least as portrayed on SM and the show.  I would think any decent guy would run for the hills rather than put up with that.  As with Whitney, I don’t portray to know everything about either of them, but if these are the things Heather’s putting out there, whom does she hope to attract? Well, besides penis flute players with hygiene problems.  I don’t know the history of her marriage, so maybe she’s just beaten down after two broken relationships, but girl go get a hobby, love yourself, stop whining and get off hook up apps.

• Love 10
17 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Yet another sign that she reads here. The ‘STORE’ link is gone. 

It has disappeared, how interesting. And how pathetically sad that this is how she finds out her website is unprofessional. I mean, if you were opening a brick and mortar store, and you had no inventory to sell, would you unlock the front door and hang up a big "Open!" sign? No, because then people would walk into your store, see not one item for sale, and then be awfully confused, now wouldn't they?

What a brain trust these two idiots are.

With their level of attention to detail, it will be interesting to see how they manage to successfully send these workout videos to their customers daily...and how they will conduct their webinars (which I imagine will be immature, ridiculous, "look at me, aren't I hilarious and adorable?" bullshit sessions, with no real useful information). Good luck to the customer when there is some technical difficulty and they don't get their daily workout in their inbox, because I bet there's no refund policy.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

What a brain trust these two idiots are.

Well, right now their homepage has a big picture of grinning Whitney with a banner link across her left boob that says "Join Now!" Click on the link and it takes you to a page that says:

We couldn't find the page you were looking for. This is either because:

There is an error in the URL entered into your web browser. Please check the URL and try again.

The page you are looking for has been moved or deleted.

• Love 4

I really hope Whitney gets a dictionary for Christmas. Maybe she could stop making up words. Maybe she could look up ‘perfectionist’ and realize that word should never be in the same sentence as her name. 

Oh god, she really thinks she is a perfectionist. She is SO SLOPPY with EVERYTHING SHE DOES. Good gravy. If this is her trying to be perfect, lord help us all if she ever GIVES UP.

• Love 11

At last, a Ryan photo without that stupid ball cap on his head. I realize I am terribly old-fashioned, but I just HATE it that men nowadays think it's OK to wear hats indoors. And the particular way he wears it, with it crammed down to his eyebrows, is also particularly unbecoming as well as rude.

• Love 8

Twit has a profile story now answering Qs about nobsactive. Of course, she is her usual adorable, sassy self, answering such a Q as "how did you & Ryan meet?" with "Divine intervention!"

Note: This Q&A may be in the nobsactive profile, not Twit's. Don't remember; don't care enuf to check.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Dot said:

At last, a Ryan photo without that stupid ball cap on his head. I realize I am terribly old-fashioned, but I just HATE it that men nowadays think it's OK to wear hats indoors. And the particular way he wears it, with it crammed down to his eyebrows, is also particularly unbecoming as well as rude.

Well, that makes two of us old farts. ;-) He's physically attractive, but ...ugh. just ugh. 

• Love 4

I think Ryan’s by far the most attractive guy associated with this show but that isn’t saying much.  Hell, Will’s second and he’s old enough to be my dad.  Let’s face it, there’s not a lot of lookers in the bunch.  They’re not ugly just average or below.   

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Ketzel said:

One of the questions about nobsactive was whether there was going to be dancing. Whitney said there was, and that Ryan was actually a good dancer. Watch out, Todd!!

How would she know?

And I agree with you, @Ketzel, and someone else who noted Twit's infatuation with Ryan may imperil "eternal dance partner," Todd. I can see her dumping Todd in a heartbeat if there's a S-7 & if nobsactive lasts a year. Ryan has attached himself to Twit as his way to fame & fortune and she's too desperate for male attention to acknowledge that.

BTW, Ryan is also promoting his own grift still. Wht would any of his customers pay him $97/mo any more now that they can get the same stuff for $20/mo? (Tho maybe NOT watching Twit is worth the extra $77.)

Edited by Dot
  • Love 7

Twit is already enlisting strangers to do the work for her.

She's claiming 11,000 ppl have evinced an interest in nobsactive. Even if only 10% of those actually sign up on Dec 30, that's pretty nice money for relatively little investment in either time or expense. Maybe Ryan will even invite Twit for his Xmas dinner to ensure her continuing support for this project of his.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dot said:

How would she know?

And I agree with you, @Ketzel, and someone else who noted Twit's infatuation with Ryan may imperial "eternal dance partner," Todd. I can see her dumping Todd in a heartbeat if there's a S-7 & if nobsactive lasts a year. Ryan has attached himself to Twit as his way to fame & fortune and she's too desperate for male attention to acknowledge that.

BTW, Ryan is also promoting his own grift still. Wht would any of his customers pay him $97/mo any more now that they can get the same stuff for $20/mo? (Tho maybe NOT watching Twit is worth the extra $77.)

I’d imagine Ryan’s website has actual workouts (no comment on quality) where Whitney’s will be more of a web show with a mixture of sexual innuendos, exercise and whining.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Dot said:

How would she know?

I assumed she discovered Ryan was a good "dancer" when they were drunkenly filming on Thanksgiving Day. But even if he isn't up to her standards as a dance partner, she has told her followers she is prepared to fully bring out his talents.[sarcastifont on] And considering how well she did with Todd, Ryan is surely headed for dance stardom under her auspices. [sarcastifont off]

*At least she's kind enough to find him worthy as a dance partner. When asked if Ryan was her new boyfriend, however, Whitney charmingly responded that, unfortunately for Ryan, she has standards. Has anyone seen any of these standards? I mean, aside from "has a pulse?"

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I assumed she discovered Ryan was a good "dancer" when they were drunkenly filming on Thanksgiving Day. But even if he isn't up to her standards as a dance partner, she has told her followers she is prepared to fully bring out his talents.[sarcastifont on] And considering how well she did with Todd, Ryan is surely headed for dance stardom under her auspices. [sarcastifont off]

*At least she's kind enough to find him worthy as a dance partner. When asked if Ryan was her new boyfriend, however, Whitney charmingly responded that, unfortunately for Ryan, she has standards. Has anyone seen any of these standards? I mean, aside from "has a pulse?"

Actually, my comment about how would Twit know he's a good dancer referred to her ability, as a lousy dancer herself, to make such a judgment. But I'm glad you missed my point cuz I really liked yr post focusing on what might make Ryan a good dancer in her eyes.

I think Twit was the only drunk dancing on TG, if that's what you could call her prance around the room in what looked like a wrestler's trophy belt between her lacy bra & leggings.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Unfortunately for Ryan, she has standards, and he's not low enough to meet them.  

• Love 6

We **AIM** to give you a great 24-minute workout 5 days a week...

That's hardly a promise or guarantee.  So any whiners need to read the fine print before signing up.  Translated = no refunds after you discover what crap this is.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Brooks said:

Twenty-one minutes - she's assured her questioners that the workouts have three minutes of break built in.

• Love 2

On her IG page, Heather has offered her a fans an opportunity to ask her questions. Unlike Twit, Heather is fairly open with her responses tho the Qs aren't very interesting, so the responses aren't either.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dot said:

On her IG page, Heather has offered her a fans an opportunity to ask her questions. Unlike Twit, Heather is fairly open with her responses tho the Qs aren't very interesting, so the responses aren't either.

Do you think she would answer the question ‘Does Whitney smell bad?’

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Brooks said:

Ha ha ha, I noticed that too! We can't promise anything, but we'll take your money and maybe try to do this 5 times a week...

And the crinkly nose pic? No, just....no. Twit, you are not cute, nor are you 8 yrs old.

Do you suppose she'll be blowing off her family and getting hammered at Ryan's for Christmas Eve? ;-P By the way, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone, you guys are hilarious, insightful, and loads of fun! :-)

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

Do you suppose she'll be blowing off her family and getting hammered at Ryan's for Christmas Eve? ;-P

Guess not, since his IG page places him somewhere in Ohio enjoying a family Xmas.

Last year Twit posted a video of her Xmas Eve house party saying it was a trad for her to gather together fam & friends. But that tradition of hers only lasted one yr, it seems, since she is reposting last year's video saying something about how she has to do that no one's at her house this year.

Do you think she would answer the question ‘Does Whitney smell bad?’

Well, she posted a few rules about the Qs, one being she would not give away any MBFFL details about the upcoming season. She would probably say this Q falls into that category, as it would in every episode of every season.

• Love 2
On 12/23/2018 at 3:46 PM, Ketzel said:

Yes - she has to believe (whether founded in reality or not) that he wants to go out with her (see:  Roy was in the bag).  Ryan must be doing something  right if he's not meeting that standard :D

• Love 2
2 hours ago, princelina said:

Yes - she has to believe (whether founded in reality or not) that he wants to go out with her (see:  Roy was in the bag).  Ryan must be doing something  right if he's not meeting that standard :D

Yeah, her cutesy little joke kinda backfired on her, at least in this forum.

Everyone in Twit's orbit, incl. Ryan, have been posting multiple SM posts about their holiday festivities with their families. Nothing from Twit except a couple of old photos. Since she usually posts something when she does little more than sneeze or similar, I wonder why so mute about Xmas?

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Dot said:

Yeah, her cutesy little joke kinda backfired on her, at least in this forum.

Everyone in Twit's orbit, incl. Ryan, have been posting multiple SM posts about their holiday festivities with their families. Nothing from Twit except a couple of old photos. Since she usually posts something when she does little more than sneeze or similar, I wonder why so mute about Xmas?

After a drunken dance fest with her new eternal dance partner and his buddy on Thanksgiving, maybe sitting at home with Babs and Glenn waiting for the new season to debut isn't that fabulous!  :)

• Love 3

Well, now we know what Twit's been doing the past couple of days -- writing one of those purple-prose essays of hers, this one posted to the nobsactive IG page.

It's a testimony to how this year she got out of her comfort zone, filled with fear & depression, and into a "limitless" -- she loves that word -- life of freedom & happiness. And how did she manage that? Thru exercise, of course!

Will Twit ever admit the real reason she started going to the gym? That MBFFL was over if she didn't shuck those 50-60 #s over her confessed weight of 380 #s that she had gained?

Speaking of fat women, did anyone else see a promo on WEtv for a new program called "Extreme Love"? I wasn't paying attention & glanced up just as the ad ended. I think I saw a very morbidly obese woman being fed a milkshake thru a funnel & tube. Did my eyes play tricks on me? Or is feeder fetistism going to be a staple of cheesy tv channels now?

• Love 2