Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

Agree that that was Whitney's best workout yet. I still hate her pushups. I saw upthread a few folks were wondering why she picked up her hands at the bottom, that's actually a real thing called a hand-release pushup that is meant to force a full range of motion. I like them. But Whitney tends to "roll" her body into and out of those pushups (instead of, ya know, pushing up) so they aren't very effective.

I agree on the pushups but I can't really criticize now that she's not just rocking back and forth on her belly since mine aren't that great either. I have good form but I'm still building strength in my arms so when I get about 1/2 way down I freak out and think I'm not going to be able to control my decent any more so I just push back up instead of plummeting to the ground. I get farther down than I used to but I am nowhere near all the way down without laying on the ground. 

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I agree on the pushups but I can't really criticize now that she's not just rocking back and forth on her belly since mine aren't that great either. I have good form but I'm still building strength in my arms so when I get about 1/2 way down I freak out and think I'm not going to be able to control my decent any more so I just push back up instead of plummeting to the ground. I get farther down than I used to but I am nowhere near all the way down without laying on the ground. 

And it's really okay to not go all the way chest-to-floor in a pushup. What you are doing is a good way to build up pushups, don't worry! It's more about keeping the core tight and not letting your lower-back droop. Whitney looks more like she's doing "the worm" than a pushup.

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

And it's really okay to not go all the way chest-to-floor in a pushup. What you are doing is a good way to build up pushups, don't worry! It's more about keeping the core tight and not letting your lower-back droop. Whitney looks more like she's doing "the worm" than a pushup.

Thanks - my trainer is a stickler for form so if I droop (or put my butt too high) I hear about it LOL. I'd love to be able to do a full pushup but someday.... I didn't use to be able to do planks on my feet (only my knees) and now I can as well as multiple variations on my feet. Plus I just bought pants 4 sizes smaller than last January :-)

• Love 16
45 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Thanks - my trainer is a stickler for form so if I droop (or put my butt too high) I hear about it LOL. I'd love to be able to do a full pushup but someday.... I didn't use to be able to do planks on my feet (only my knees) and now I can as well as multiple variations on my feet. Plus I just bought pants 4 sizes smaller than last January :-)

Woohoo! Get it! :)

Sounds like your trainer is way more diligent than Jessica!

• Love 4

To ensure as many customers as possible for Ryan, Twit also posted her Wash D C exercise video on mostly forsaken FB as well as IG.

A guy, whose syntax indicated he is one of Twit's Middle Eastern fans, commented: "Nice ass."

This, of course, set off 30+ other fans about how rude he was. Twit told him to "fuck off"; she was lauded by the same fans for her response.

The guy kept digging himself into a bigger hole with explanations, such as "I like big women."

Twit has worn "Bad Ass" & "Kick Ass" shirts in recent days. She wiggles her ass at every opportunity, no matter how inopportune.

How do her fans not see her hypocrisy?

Edited by Dot
  • Love 7
On 11/24/2018 at 12:11 PM, Dot said:

At no time did she mention her woodchucklike front teeth! Does she not realize how out of proportion they are to her other teeth?

I, too, have "woodchuck-like" teeth. What should I have done?  Shave them down (too little)?  Get veneers?  What should Whitney do?  We all can't have perfectly proportional teeth. 

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, qtpi17 said:

I, too, have "woodchuck-like" teeth. What should I have done?  Shave them down (too little)?  Get veneers?  What should Whitney do?  We all can't have perfectly proportional teeth. 

I understand that's exactly what Twit could have her dentist do. Am I misinformed?

2 hours ago, Dot said:

A guy, whose syntax indicated he is one of Twit's Middle Eastern fans, commented: "Nice ass."

This, of course, set off 30+ other fans about how rude he was. Twit told him to "fuck off"; she was lauded by the same fans for her response.

The guy kept digging himself into a bigger hole with explanations, such as "I like big women."

This is probably EXACTLY how she and Avi met, too. 

• Love 4

So she can rub her ass up and down on anyone she wants and even simulate butt f%#^{ing but if someone tells her she has a nice ass HE is the rude one??? WTF?? 

Btw - in her workout video caption she whines about driving all night. Um..... DC is only about 4 1/2 hours from Greensboro. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Dot said:

I understand that's exactly what Twit could have her dentist do. Am I misinformed?

But if the Rest of one's teeth are "little",  how does that make it better?  Who's to say all teeth have to be the same length?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, qtpi17 said:

But if the Rest of one's teeth are "little",  how does that make it better?  Who's to say all teeth have to be the same length?

No one's saying that all teeth must be "little." The front teeth of many ppl are slightly larger than the others, including mine. The operative adjective here is slightly.

All I have to say on this subject -- over & out.

• Love 3

Did she ever say what they were doing in Washington besides a sensible trip?  On a side, I think Whitney’s front teeth are kind of cute.  They remind me of Jessica Simpson’s and her bunny impression from Newlyweds when I was a teenager.  I am sort of surprised my Whitney’s response to the guy online.  I thought she’d be ok with comment or not respond at all.  

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Did she ever say what they were doing in Washington besides a sensible trip?  On a side, I think Whitney’s front teeth are kind of cute.  They remind me of Jessica Simpson’s and her bunny impression from Newlyweds when I was a teenager.  I am sort of surprised my Whitney’s response to the guy online.  I thought she’d be ok with comment or not respond at all.  

No she didn’t say. She was asked multiple times in the comments and she reponded to some comments but didn’t answer that question. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Dunno about DC, but she was in Fairfield, CT, this eve, being inspirational, I.e., giving a speech. (Her video of the audience reveals no more than that.)

• Love 1

Those leggings in the Wash DC exercise video are a part of Twit's new active wear clothing line. Since they are curuously unattractive, we should have realized they were hers.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Dot said:

Dunno about DC, but she was in Fairfield, CT, this eve, being inspirational, I.e., giving a speech. (Her video of the audience reveals no more than that.)

So it sounds like she really wasn’t in DC except to spend the night on the way to CT. I hope she was actually in a DC suburb instead of making whoever paid her expenses for this trip foot the bill for a DC hotel room. 

Re: Whitney's teeth, I wouldn't even think twice about her "woodchuck teeth" if she were not constantly pushing herself on the unwitting public as a super-cute sex symbol who is flawless in every way. I have plenty of flaws but the difference is I'm not so freakin' narcissistic as to put half-naked videos of myself thrusting my ass at everything with a pulse.

• Love 10
20 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Agree that that was Whitney's best workout yet. I still hate her pushups. I saw upthread a few folks were wondering why she picked up her hands at the bottom, that's actually a real thing called a hand-release pushup that is meant to force a full range of motion. I like them. But Whitney tends to "roll" her body into and out of those pushups (instead of, ya know, pushing up) so they aren't very effective.

Have to agree that this workout is much better than others she has posted. And TBH, seeing her being active more frequently gives me a little hope for her. Now, if she'd only take control of her eating.....

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

Have to agree that this workout is much better than others she has posted. And TBH, seeing her being active more frequently gives me a little hope for her. Now, if she'd only take control of her eating.....

I agree, but I won't really feel like there is hope for her long term until she opening admits she needs to lose weight and that she currently is hampered by her size. While she continues to lie to people about that it's likely she will be able to convince herself she doesn't really need to make permanent changes when working out gets repetitive and difficult or when she needs to make changes like no Starbucks.

But she is making progress. That should be acknowledged. As icky of a person as I think she is, I want to see her improve her health and take better care of herself.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Re: Whitney's teeth, I wouldn't even think twice about her "woodchuck teeth" if she were not constantly pushing herself on the unwitting public as a super-cute sex symbol who is flawless in every way. I have plenty of flaws but the difference is I'm not so freakin' narcissistic as to put half-naked videos of myself thrusting my ass at everything with a pulse.

Twit to Megyn Kelly: "I'm short, I'm fat, and . . . I'm cute!"

And that Joker Mouth is damn strange.

• Love 8

Exactly @ClareWalks! I agree! I know some very nice people that probably don’t have the greatest teeth or have some imperfections.  However, when someone is really nice, you tend to overlook physical imperfections. When someone is an a-hole Narcissist AND have MANY MANY physical flaws AND do so many deplorable things AND also have “woodchuck teeth”, you can’t just over look those imperfections!

Edited by Kaia40
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I agree, but I won't really feel like there is hope for her long term until she opening admits she needs to lose weight and that she currently is hampered by her size. While she continues to lie to people about that it's likely she will be able to convince herself she doesn't really need to make permanent changes when working out gets repetitive and difficult or when she needs to make changes like no Starbucks.

But she is making progress. That should be acknowledged. As icky of a person as I think she is, I want to see her improve her health and take better care of herself.

Won't happen. Twit needs serious psychological help to get at the root of her problems. Repeat after me: (you KNOW what I'm going to say....) "You can't fix what you're eating till....."

• Love 5

Twit has a video today wishing Buddy a Happy BD while they slug down coffee-flavored milkshakes at Starbucks. She forgot herself & called him "Boo Boo," not "Boo Bear."

Begging several questions:

Where is Donna, the original Boo Boo? Has Buddy moved back to Greensboro? If so, is he camping out in Donna's former room since he seems to be around Twit so much of the time? And why doesn't the lazy SOB get off his ass &  get a job? (I guess the last Q could apply to Twit as well, were she not so unemployable.)

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

I’m obsessed with all things Scientology and literally snorted out loud at this. #wheresdonna

Me too!!!  It would be lovely if Shelly and Donna are together on a beach in the Caribbean recovering from their horrible enslavement. 

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Me too!!!  It would be lovely if Shelly and Donna are together on a beach in the Caribbean recovering from their horrible enslavement. 

If only. Shelly is probably chained in David's basement.

• Love 9

Twit has an IG profile story teasing Tal becuz he called out, "Are you decent?" before walking into her bedroom in a tee shirt & briefs.

She, of course, is the Grand Dame of Decency in Clothing.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, Dot said:

Twit has an IG profile story teasing Tal becuz he called out, "Are you decent?" before walking into her bedroom in a tee shirt & briefs.

I wonder why her"hubby" even feels the need to ask -  hasn't she said on multiple occasions that she's naked all the time when she's at home? He should be inured to the stupendous sight by now.  And if he isn't, he only needs to contemplate the photo she hung up in the entry way of the two of them naked on the cruise ship balcony to make the necessary adjustment.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Dot said:

Dear Tal, just like we don’t want to see Whitney naked in a bed with some sheets around her, or her boobs spilling out of a too small bra, or her belly bouncing around because she isn’t wearing a whole shirt, we also don’t want to see your  Mr. Lumpy stuffed into little briefs. 

• Love 7

Whitney is busy adding to her instagram profile story today.  She just put up a picture of Jessica Powell, a posed shot of her "trainer" in either a body building or fitness competition, accompanied by the caption "I can't -  this beautiful human. "  But Whitney, aren't you just as beautiful? Wouldn't Jessica trade bodies in a heartbeat if it were possible?

I wonder if all this cross-fit and weight training is Whitney's attempt to look like Jessica, while still weighing over 350 lbs? Good luck with that, Whit. As they say in the body building gyms, fat don't flex.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Whitney is busy adding to her instagram profile story today.  She just put up a picture of Jessica Powell, a posed shot of her "trainer" in either a body building or fitness competition, accompanied by the caption "I can't -  this beautiful human. "  But Whitney, aren't you just as beautiful? Wouldn't Jessica trade bodies in a heartbeat if it were possible?

I wonder if all this cross-fit and weight training is Whitney's attempt to look like Jessica, while still weighing over 350 lbs? Good luck with that, Whit. As they say in the body building gyms, fat don't flex.

Pic for those of us who don't have IG?

She said what Buddy was drinking at Starbucks but didn't show her drink. Probably a full fat venti mocha frappuccino. 

2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

* I was thinking precisely the same thing. 

* I think even unrealistic, wanna-be Whitney realizes that along with the workouts, DIET is a key part to looking like Jessica does in that photo. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Dear Tal, just like we don’t want to see Whitney naked in a bed with some sheets around her, or her boobs spilling out of a too small bra, or her belly bouncing around because she isn’t wearing a whole shirt, we also don’t want to see your  Mr. Lumpy stuffed into little briefs. 

ITA. Remember, however, that it's not Tal taking the photo of himself & posting it as Twit does of herself.

1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

* I think even unrealistic, wanna-be Whitney realizes that along with the workouts, DIET is a key part to looking like Jessica does in that photo. 

I've never gotten into the body-building thing for either men or women. I think most of them looked deformed, not attractive. Jessica's body is not something I would have hoped to achieve even in my salad days. I guess I just think women are better looking when curvy, not gaunt (and coated in oil).

But it is interesting that Twit has posted the photo with a caption indicating her approval of Jessica's body. Isn't that a betrayal of her belief that no one should try to be thin since working toward that goal makes you neurotic?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Dot said:

ITA. Remember, however, that it's not Tal taking the photo of himself & posting it as Twit does of herself.

I've never gotten into the body-building thing for either men or women. I think most of them looked deformed, not attractive. Jessica's body is not something I would have hoped to achieve even in my salad days. I guess I just think women are better looking when curvy, not gaunt (and coated in oil).

But it is interesting that Twit has posted the photo with a caption indicating her approval of Jessica's body. Isn't that a betrayal of her belief that no one should try to be thin since working toward that goal makes you neurotic?

I have a friend who competes. When she's not on stage in a competition, you'd never know that she's a bodybuilder. You'd simply see a lean, toned woman. The poses, spray tans, and baby oil are just to accent the muscle definition. 

That being said, when she's getting ready for a competition, she IS neurotic. No carbs or fat must ever touch her lips. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I have a friend who competes. When she's not on stage in a competition, you'd never know that she's a bodybuilder. You'd simply see a lean, toned woman. The poses, spray tans, and baby oil are just to accent the muscle definition. 

That being said, when she's getting ready for a competition, she IS neurotic. No carbs or fat must ever touch her lips. 

I think women into sports -- not bodybuilding -- have very attractive bodies. Soccer players, swimmers, runners, etc. They are toned, even muscular. But they don't have that stringyness I associate with female bodybuilders. That said, I guess you are right. When Jessica is in her gym clothing, her body doesn't appear as weird as it does when she is posing as a competitive bodybuilder.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Dot said:

I bet a million bucks Whitney gets comments or messages from her huge fans about how "triggering" it is to see pics of Jessica like that.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I bet a million bucks Whitney gets comments or messages from her huge fans about how "triggering" it is to see pics of Jessica like that.

Nah.  They will say that Whitney looks just as good, if not better.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

Nah.  They will say that Whitney looks just as good, if not better.

Good call. Or they will  say Jessica looks disgusting and/or manly, in direct conflict with the entire purported premise of the No Body Shame Campaign (which only applies to fat women, specifically those named Whitney Thore).

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

Maybe that's why it's a profile story & not a regular IG post -- so fans can "send a message" but only Twit can see it, not the rest of her fans.

• Love 6

"Above all, I value the way you value me". ROTFL!!!! What a narcissistic bitch!

I'm picturing one of my closest guy friends, and if I told him my favorite thing about him was that he has the good sense to be friends with the wonderful, stupendous me, he'd punch me. Hard. And tell me to get over myself.

Real friends, who aren't just clinging to you for the TLC $$$'s, will do that!

• Love 14
10 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

"Above all, I value the way you value me". ROTFL!!!! What a narcissistic bitch!

I'm picturing one of my closest guy friends, and if I told him my favorite thing about him was that he has the good sense to be friends with the wonderful, stupendous me, he'd punch me. Hard. And tell me to get over myself.

Real friends, who aren't just clinging to you for the TLC $$$'s, will do that!

This seems like another sign of her psychological issues. She knows people say things on someone’s birthday like ‘I am so grateful for your friendship’ or ‘ Thank you for always being there for me’.  But she can’t manage that because of her narcissism and lack of empathy. I bet she doesn’t see that the types of comments I posted are thankful for someone else and what she said is all about her. 

• Love 7

This is a month old but I thought it was interesting--good for her for getting back into the gym, but she is still using PCOS and disordered eating as excuses: 

https://people.com/health/whitney-way-thore-slams-body-shaming-commenter-criticized-sports-bra/

"............It’s impossible to get the “full picture” of her life, and to keep in mind that she has health issues — like polycystic ovary syndrome and a history of disordered eating — that keep her from losing weight."

No, it's the several-hundred calorie Starbuck's drinks and the wine-guzzling that keeps her from losing weight. In her defense, she does look way more mobile than she has in the past. Maybe the progress she's making will eventually be the push she needs to change her diet in a healthful way. 

• Love 8