Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: A Harvest Of Friends

"And O'Neill just stands there and watches them like an ***hole"- pretty much cemented that I will be listening to every single one of these episodes. Having also watched this show after school every day of my childhood, this is 100% my jam anyway.

• Love 3

The LHotP forum back on TWoP was truly a favorite of mine. The snark was divine and plentiful. Before the site closed down I copied and saved a recap by Miss Alli she did on A Sinful Stench in the Nostrils of the Righteous. I also believe she did one that I wasn't able to capture about Pa detoxing Albert on the Prairie which was classic.

LHotP lends itself beautifully to snark of the highest order and you did not disappoint. I'll be following and saying "much obliged" to you the entire way.

As for Ma being mad that Pa was out plowing the fields on the Sabbath, she was just secretly mad she wasn't the one getting plowed that day.

• Love 3

So much yes to this new podcast! What a fabulous new way to waste time when I should be working!  I do hope you get as far as the "Sylvia" episode...the episode that caused me to lose my childhood innocence and had us all saying "Kith me, my wuv" on the bus the next day.

• Love 3
On 3/29/2017 at 1:30 PM, Lady Iris said:

The LHotP forum back on TWoP was truly a favorite of mine. The snark was divine and plentiful. Before the site closed down I copied and saved a recap by Miss Alli she did on A Sinful Stench in the Nostrils of the Righteous. I also believe she did one that I wasn't able to capture about Pa detoxing Albert on the Prairie which was classic.

LHotP lends itself beautifully to snark of the highest order and you did not disappoint. I'll be following and saying "much obliged" to you the entire way.

As for Ma being mad that Pa was out plowing the fields on the Sabbath, she was just secretly mad she wasn't the one getting plowed that day.

Oh God, can you post the Sinful Stench recap? That just aired, am dying to hear what she thought of it.

• Love 1
On 4/4/2017 at 10:24 AM, RalyWilmy said:

So much yes to this new podcast! What a fabulous new way to waste time when I should be working!  I do hope you get as far as the "Sylvia" episode...the episode that caused me to lose my childhood innocence and had us all saying "Kith me, my wuv" on the bus the next day.

or at least do the best and worst of ......

• Love 1

No joke, I just teared up in my car when Kim described all the menfolk helping Pa after seeing the girls lift the sack. Never watched the show, but read the books and saw ads for the show enough that I can picture all the characters. Not sure if a recap has ever made me both LOL and COL.