Type keyword(s) to search

AI in the Media

• Start Topic

Wild hogs are an absolute nuisance. Additionally, killing wild hogs isn’t gonna make country fans not vote for him. Nice try, PETA. Eat some bacon and cheer up. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
15 minutes ago, JayDub1987 said:

Wild hogs are an absolute nuisance. Additionally, killing wild hogs isn’t gonna make country fans not vote for him. Nice try, PETA. Eat some bacon and cheer up. 

I have no doubt wild hogs are a huge nuisance, but shooting them would be more humane than having your pack of dogs chew them up alive.  

• Like 6

Eh, I’d need more context. Did he shoot and miss? If the hog had the chance, it would happily kill the four dogs. I’m good with removing wild hogs by any means necessary. 

It's funny how a viewership of 4.6 million is an improvement and it's sort of an average rating for a primetime network show when the Clay/Ruben finale in 2003 brought in nearly 40 million viewers.  The streaming outlets have killed network TV.  

• Like 2
(edited)

What we didn't get to see...

American Idol’s Kayko and Mia Matthews Reveal Judges Song Picks (Video)
05/03/2024 mj santilli
https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idols-kayko-and-mia-matthews-reveal-judges-song-picks-video.htm#google_vignette 

Katy Perry chose “You Will Be Found” from Dear Evan Hansen for KAYKO (TIME TO BE MAD ALL OVER AGAIN!)
Kayko posted an intimate performance of the song Katy Perry picked for him to sing. “You Will Be Found” from the Broadway musical, Dear Evan Hansen. He filmed an intimate rendition of the song for social media, and it’s beautiful! If he had the opportunity to sing it, hopefully the band wouldn’t have drowned him out. His phrasing is so poignant and emotional in this acoustic version of the song.
Mia Matthews sang Wynona Judd’s “No One Else on Earth” as her Judges Song Contest pick.
Mia posted a clip of her rehearsal for Top 8 night. She revealed that she picked “No One Else on Earth” by Wynona Judd, but didn’t say which judge chose it for her. In a comment, Mia explained how and why rehearsals are filmed, “This was filmed on a monitor behind the band…” Mia wrote, “The actual purpose of the video was for me to see when and where the cameras cut to me, so during my actual performance, I could look at them to play with the audience at home.”

Edited by tv echo
  • Like 2

May TV Calendar: 70+ Season and Series Finale Dates to Save!
BY MATT WEBB MITOVICH   MAY 4, 2024
https://tvline.com/lists/tv-schedule-2024-may-finale-dates-calendar/bob-hearts-abishola-series-finale-ncis-hawaii/ 

SUNDAY, MAY 19
7 pm 60 Minutes Season 56 finale (CBS)
7 pm AFV Season 34 finale (ABC)
8 pm American Idol Season 22 finale (ABC, 2 hours)
8 pm The Equalizer Season 4 finale (CBS)
8 pm The Simpsons Season 35 finale (Fox)
8:30 pm Krapopolis Season 1 finale (Fox)
9 pm Tracker Season 1 finale (CBS)
9 pm The Great North Season 4 finale (Fox)
9:30 pm Bob’s Burgers Season 14 finale (Fox)
10 pm CSI: Vegas series finale (CBS)
10 pm Guilt series finale (PBS)

• Like 2

I think the finale is actually three hours?  The onscreen guide lists it airing at both 5 to 8 PM and 8 to 11 PM on our ABC affiliate.

• Useful 2
4 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

I think the finale is actually three hours?  The onscreen guide lists it airing at both 5 to 8 PM and 8 to 11 PM on our ABC affiliate.

Ugh! I was so excited at the prospect of only 2 hours lol.

• Like 1

Critics Choice Real TV Awards: ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race,’ ‘The Traitors’ Lead Nominations
Winners will be announced at a gala ceremony set for June 15 at the Fairmont Century Plaza in Los Angeles.
BY KIMBERLY NORDYKE   MAY 13, 2024
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/2024-critics-choice-real-tv-awards-nominations-full-list-nominees-1235897773/ 

BEST COMPETITION SERIES: TALENT/VARIETY
American Idol (ABC)
America’s Got Talent (NBC)
Dancing With the Stars (ABC)
The Masked Singer (Fox)
So You Think You Can Dance (Fox)
The Voice (NBC)

• Useful 1

Teasers...

Will Moseley’s Hometown Hero Visit to Hazlehurst, Georgia! - American Idol 2024
American Idol   May 15, 2024

Jack Blocker’s Hometown Hero Visit to Dallas, Texas! - American Idol 2024