Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, Josreason said:

My students say things are af all the time.  Mr. It means as F***... not the classiest thing to post if you are looking for a shot at being a representative for the brand.  

Bear with me, being that I'm an old lady haha...what does the "tire" part mean?

ETA:  Oopsie, vision loss with my old age, TIRED!!! Got it!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

Bear with me, being that I'm an old lady haha...what does the "tire" part mean?

She meant tired as fuck 

(edited)
1 minute ago, ilovetrashtv said:

She said "tired." Tired as fuck.

haha thanks, I edited my response, missed the "D"! I had NO idea what a tire had to do with tryouts!  *Seeing myself out...*

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2
(edited)

The Semi finalist keep rolling !!

Minerva who was a spurs dancer 

& Ali miller 

Jenny Smith Ice angel 

Edited by mmm
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, mmm said:

Actually if you guys look at the numbers on the board they go up to the 400s

I get the number jumping but let's be a little more realistic here.... #1,006,242 you're up

Did Hunter try out? Sorry if it was mentioned already but I'm tired as & $#%?

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, mmm said:

I think if you look at her pics today , she looks pretty ripped to me 

I think by "extra" she meant "over the top" not that she is carrying extra weight. (Which, as you pointed out, she clearly is not.)

Just now, Dior99 said:

I think by "extra" she meant "over the top" not that she is carrying extra weight. (Which, as you pointed out, she clearly is not.)

Okay i didn't understand , i mean she has the right to be excited tho 

1 minute ago, redfin said:

At least 6 current and former mavs dancers were there and all made it to the next round, all were vets.  None of them are posting yet.  None were mavs rookies unless someone was there that I didn't see, so it's all vets.

I have noticed that girls who audition for DCC don't make and end up with Mavs stay a couple of years before auditioning again for DCC , i don't know y tho ?

5 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

Aside from finding Melissa's presence annoying, she looks really pretty here and like she maybe had work done (but in a good way?). 

IMG_1556.PNG

I follow Melissa on snap...she is ALWAYS on snapchat. She did have some type of facial rejuvination about 2 weeks ago that removed dark spots. 

5 minutes ago, mmm said:

Okay i didn't understand , i mean she has the right to be excited tho 

I have noticed that girls who audition for DCC don't make and end up with Mavs stay a couple of years before auditioning again for DCC , i don't know y tho ?

I believe she was speaking about the girl's Instagram, not the pic of her next to the number board:

"Just checked out her Instagram...she's a bit "extra" as the kids say. Just IMO."

• Love 1

This girl Karrie Ann made it , she was a texan cheerleader , honestly I think based on the Cowboys VS Texans rivalry that might not be in her favor 

2 minutes ago, redfin said:

They're under contract and have to break it to audition to DCC.  Girls that seem to take a year off are usually because they're honoring the terms of their contract, but most don't.  Last year, 3 of the mavs vets broke their contracts to try out for DCC and none made it, and weren't welcome back to Mavs.

Wow!  I hope they're the only ones with that contract.  Girls from AAIA and DSIG try out for DCC all the time and go back if they don't make it, I think.

39 minutes ago, mmm said:

I wasn't dogging her appearance, weight or otherwise, by my "extra" comment, I was referring to the general tone of her posts which seem a little over the top, etc. Again, just IMO.

• Love 5

More Semi - finalist 

Madi jane 

1 minute ago, Sarah99 said:

I wasn't dogging her appearance, weight or otherwise, by my "extra" comment, I was referring to the general tone of her posts which seem a little over the top, etc. Again, just IMO.

It's okay i just didn't understand 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, redfin said:

They're under contract and have to break it to audition to DCC.  Girls that seem to take a year off are usually because they're honoring the terms of their contract, but most don't.  Last year, 3 of the mavs vets broke their contracts to try out for DCC and none made it, and weren't welcome back to Mavs.

I know one of them was Hunter. Who were the other two?

(edited)

We have only 16 names to make thro , there has to be alot more 

I think this year's candidates will be great 

Kalyssa former thunder cheerleader and she has kitty approval 

Edited by mmm
4 minutes ago, redfin said:

Sorry, new to the forums and don't know how to link stuff, but saundrairene on IG made it.

I have 5 confirmed mavs dancers (I was mistaken on 6, I don't know if she made it or not)... 4 current vets and 1 retired.  I'm hesitant to say their names since I feel like they would have made a post if they wanted it to be public.  I'm sure it'll all come out tomorrow when more pics are posted anyway.  

just copy & Paste the link 

(edited)

Any word on Christi? She was the doing the most last season as far as obnoxious posts.  

My picks who I chose to follow from prep season were, Christi fisher, Jenny Smith, Saundra, Sheridan, Brennan, and Kalyssa.  

I'm actually thrilled for Dayton and @ShellyB to have this experience to share!  

Edited by Josreason

Any word on Christi? She was the doing the most last season as far as obnoxious posts.  

My picks who I chose to follow from prep time was:  

christi F. 

Jenny

saundra

kalyssa

sheridan

brennan

Which Sheridan the one who made it to TC , or the TCU dancer who models for brooke's website ?

Okay hi everyone! To spare you all constant updates. I'm going to post twice a day. Once tonight, once tomorrow morning (if anyone posts after I do with findings), then tomorrow night with a finals roster. This is the current list! Many girls on the original list have not posted anything or put anything in their Insta story but I'm checking constantly :) happy searching!! 

Moving to Semis 
Abby Penprase @abbypenprase 
Katlyn Bartz @katlyn_bartz
Gina Ligi @ginaligi
Ally Cheatham @ally_cheatham 
Karrie @karrie_ann17
Breana Hobbs @breanahobbs
Saundra Jessie @saundrairene
Marissa Nicole @queeenn_m
Raven Anzaldua @ravenelise24
Jenny Smith @jenny.smith9
Minerva Benitez @minervabenitezz
Ali Miller @aliannmiller
Haleigh Sigwalt @haleighanneee
Cristi Fisher @cristi_fisher
Whitney Robertson @itswhitnaay
Brittany Elle @thebrittanyelle
Kalyssa Singleton @kalyssaokc
Madelyn Frances @madelynfrances
Dayton Bramhall @daytonbramhall
Brittney Nicole @brittney_bree_nicole
Carly Townson @carlytownson 
Alise Garcia @lilbitalise
Olivia Burks @o_buuurrksss
Grace Patterson @gracevictoriapatterson
Madi Allemier @madiallemier
Kori @koribell121

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, mmm said:

Which Sheridan the one who made it to TC , or the TCU dancer who models for brooke's website ?

Lol you would quote before I edited. ?

Um McDowell TCC 2016

Lol you would quote before I edited. ?

Um McDowell TCC 2016

Okay thanks , i was kinda hoping she's other one , i think she would make easily & the team would benefit from more diversity 

Wow, these girls so far are beautiful! I'm hoping they dance as good as they look lol 

BRITTNEY NICOLE!!!! yasss!! she is one i SOOO want to make to TC.  If she fixed her kicks she should be a shoo in to get that far.  I'd love to see her get the opportunity at camp. 

Also adore Sheridan M and Cristi (i love her work ethic and she is adorable). 

Honestly really surprised that Whitney R came back but i can't say i'm mad.  i'll be interested to see if she makes a point to be more outgoing this time around.  

Anyone hear anything about Tessa Grace or Brennan? 

I'm surprised Whitney came back too! lol I always giggle when I watch her elimination and Judy left Kelli hanging lol... her issue was her RBF so she better bring expressions that don't look like she is stagnant in the face.

Jenny said all Ice Angel sisters made to semis. Who is she referring to? I know Saundra, but who else? 

(edited)

When i was looking for the for new posts i found this posts from last night from a Texas based production company , saying that were lighting up interviews for MTT , why do you guys think they were filming ? and where is that ? looks like a dance studio but i don't think it's valley ranch tho ?

Edited by mmm
1 hour ago, mmm said:

Dude. They should cut her based  on using "AF" alone. It's just not classy and it's dumb. You're auditioning for america's sweethearts, use your head. SMH at these girls. 

A few random other thoughts: rooting for Saundra, Cristi Fisher. Does anyone else hope that Erica decides to do a hardcore hip hop routine a la Sasha Agent from a few years back? 

So curious to see tomorrow's choreography! 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, redfin said:

Sorry, new to the forums and don't know how to link stuff, but saundrairene on IG made it.

I have 5 confirmed mavs dancers (I was mistaken on 6, I don't know if she made it or not)... 4 current vets and 1 retired.  I'm hesitant to say their names since I feel like they would have made a post if they wanted it to be public.  I'm sure it'll all come out tomorrow when more pics are posted anyway.  

I do hope Lauren Gibler is one of them.....

22 minutes ago, Josreason said:

Jenny said all Ice Angel sisters made to semis. Who is she referring to? I know Saundra, but who else? 

According to dccfan37's list: Raven Anzaldua, Jenny Smith, Cristi Fisher, Whitney Robertson, Carly Townson.

Speaking of Ice Girls, Madi Allemier is a current DSIG.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

According to dccfan37's list: Raven Anzaldua, Jenny Smith, Cristi Fisher, Whitney Robertson, Carly Townson.

Speaking of Ice Girls, Madi Allemier is a current DSIG.

isn't Brittney Nicole an ice angel too? 

47 minutes ago, twinkietwin94 said:

I am so ridiculously excited watching these posts roll in. Wishing all the girls luck tomorrow especially Dayton it would be so awesome to see her make it all the way this year. 

What do they do tomorrow? Is the routine they learn and kick line? And are they doing the fan vote again this year? 

• Love 1

Minerva!!! Yasssss. I was hoping she would come back. I loved her fan vote video last year.

mandy.... nooooo! Remember last year, the heavier male judge was like "there's your cover girl right there." And she was show group right? I'm all sorts of sad. I hope we find out why she's not coming back. She seemed well-liked.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

isn't Brittney Nicole an ice angel too? 

Yes she is, the one with the Jordan Baum style haircut. Seven Ice Angels in total is about half the team.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1