Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E06: Week 6: St. Thomas

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

48 minutes ago, b2H said:

I can give Vanessa a pass on the physicality.  Remember that she isn't US born - she's Canadian (Montreal).  I suspect that may have a great deal to do with it.

Come to think of it, on Jojo's season, Daniel couldn't keep his hands off Chad and there was that belly button poking going on with one of the other guys.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, b2H said:

I can give Vanessa a pass on the physicality.  Remember that she isn't US born - she's Canadian (Montreal).  I suspect that may have a great deal to do with it.

Oh. Is that a thing in Canada?

9 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

Oh. Is that a thing in Canada?

Generally, no. If anything, we're less inclined to get all up in other people's grills. Although we make exceptions for close friends and the like, for everyone else, we tend to have the largest personal space bubbles in the world. So I don't think being Canadian is why she's particularly touchy-feely.

• Love 4
On February 10, 2017 at 5:56 PM, amcfar said:

Yes, so sad. It seems like only yesterday I was still in my youthful prime; but alas, I had to go and turn 35 several months ago. Now I just sit and watch the world pass me by because I'm far, far too old to enjoy things now, being middle-aged and all. 

Seriously though, I may joke about being "old" to my family but I know that 35 is still young! Sheesh! Take it from me, I spent years and years DREADING the big 3-0. And now? I think of 30 as being really young! Go figure! ?

LOL! I love the snark!  I work in healthcare and take care of people of a wide variety of ages from 15 to 100.  I still consider even 50 year olds to be very young, so a 35 year old is still a baby in my opinion.  I don't see someone as "old" until they are around 70. 

• Love 1

Oh, we spend all of our time up here feeling each other up.  It's a wonder we can get any work done in our igloos.  It's our way of generating heat up here or else our vajines start to grow icicles.

Edited by Canada
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2