Type keyword(s) to search

The Naughty Hamptons: Summer House In The Media

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 7/15/2024 at 1:35 PM, Vivigirl10 said:

Hannah Berner was on Dave Portnoy's podcast where she basically said that she got fired for doing an ad for Truly (the problem being that Truly is a competitor of Lover Boy).  I don't think that she specifically said that Kyle and Amanda called for her to be fired, or had that kind of weight, but that they actively froze her out because of it.

It's been so long since I've watched her last season but didn't things go south and get a bid weird around her "relationship" with Luke?  I thought she kind of went off the rails and became totally unlikeable.

I tried to watch her Netflix special and I lasted about 10 minutes.  She didn't make me crack a smile, let alone laugh.  And yet every audience shot showed everyone literally throwing themselves on the floor, rolling around in hysterics.  Yeah, it certainly wasn't that.  Did anyone ever think of her as funny on Summer House?  This comedienne thing has come out of left field.  

First of all: Truly offered Hannah an endorsement? Why?

Secondly: she needs to stop rewriting history. She was not fired for this. She was fired because she was unlikeable and unstable. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1