Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: Launch Party

Kim celebrates her birthday and the launch of her skin-care line. Also, Brielle receives a promising call from her publicist. This development solidifies Brielle's plans to move to Los Angeles, but Kim struggles with her daughter's looming relocation.

3 hours ago, raiderred1 said:

Bravo, PLEASE, PLEASE follow Kim and Kroy as their finances dwindle and we can finally see Kroy tell Kim and Brielle to sit the fuck down!  

Now that's a reality show I would definitely watch! 

And one of the episodes would be Kroy taking his balls back and telling Kim and Brielle to start shopping at K Mart.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, raiderred1 said:

Bravo, PLEASE, PLEASE follow Kim and Kroy as their finances dwindle and we can finally see Kroy tell Kim and Brielle to sit the fuck down!  

The only thing left for Bravo to film is the impending bankruptcy and divorce, which is gonna happen, it's just a matter of when.  Kroy had better be job-hunting, because Kim's gonna try to take him to the cleaners with child support payments and alimony.

• Love 6

She better not, cuz no other sober rich man would hand Wig his $. Her expiration date has come and gone, nobody wants a Rude! Crosseyed crass stretched  out C*m-dumpster in a nylon wig and blinding veneers with a sniveling succubus of a Mini Me and a passel of shittyass brats, save Ariana. Who  would $ign up for That? Her plane has sailed!

• Love 6
On 12/3/2016 at 8:14 PM, farmgal4 said:

The only thing left for Bravo to film is the impending bankruptcy and divorce, which is gonna happen, it's just a matter of when.  Kroy had better be job-hunting, because Kim's gonna try to take him to the cleaners with child support payments and alimony.

Actually depending on how the contracts are written for the show, Kroy might be better off sitting at home and being the parent those kids need.  How ironic would it be if Kim was the main earner in the family due to the show and Kroy got money from her in a divorce.  If that happened I would hunt him down to shake his hand and then go find her and laugh in her face. 

• Love 4

I wanted to punch Kim every time she was going on about what a perfectionist she is. Shut it, Kim. Keep smoking your cigs and swigging your wine from your red solo cups. There is nothing perfectionist about you.  Her party looked cheap and cheesy to me.  

Is she really serious with her skincare line? I don't even like the name. Kashmere. Sounds like something an old lady would use. And we are really supposed to believe she put all of her blood, sweat, and tears in to the making of the line. Not for a minute. 

I noticed they are all only filmed in the kitchen all the time.  Is she not allowing them to film in any other part of the house? Once in a while they are outside but it's mostly kitchen. I'm so sick of looking at that tacky wallpaper and everybody standing around in there. 

• Love 5

Yes, our Wig put her blood and sweaty tears in it. Her bodily fluids are in there, so skincare is chemical blend of a Box of Wine, Cigs, Wiggy head sweat , Alfredo sauce, Endless ginger baby placentas and gallons of eyelash glue, all processed through a human blowup doll's squicky sweaty pores, and collected and curated in a Solo Cup. Truly the Fountain of skeezy Youth! Such natural beauty! Coming to your local Sears beauty counter. Also available Exclusively at the Finer truck stops on the off ramps of I-95, the ones where the discerning serial killers hang out!  ( It rubs the Lotion on its Skin, PUT THE FUCKING LOTION IN THE BASKET!!!)

Edited by Nanu160
Bad salad
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

The rest of the house is probably a mess.

Kashmere reminds me of Robert Plant. Led Zeppelin fans will get it.

:-) Kroy comes from a land of ice and snow.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 2

I watched this episode last night and I finally figured out some things about Kim. First, she is just an unlikable woman. Second, she is so uncomfortable in her own skin.  Third, she looks so much like her dad, even with all the hideous work she has had done.

Kim, please stop trying to make KJ happen, he ain't cute.

Kroy, grow some balls and speak up about the train wreck happening right in front of your face, you ignoramus!  You can tell he doesn't like Brielle, but hey, who can blame him?

Tracy is just gross.

• Love 8

Why isn't Kim chugging her wine from one of her fancy Versace glasses?  

Not sure if it was this episode or the previous one as I watched them back-to-back, but she did acknowledge that Kroy's football playing days are numbered and so is doing a reality show.

Kroy adopted Ariana, so if they get divorced, he'll be stuck paying child support for her too.

I seriously doubt Kashmere will have staying power in the skincare market and will soon be available at the 99-cents Only store. When it does, I might give it a try. 

• Love 2
On 12/4/2016 at 0:05 PM, Nanu160 said:

Wig's skincare line! Whirl some wine, old cigarette butts, silicone, fettuccine Alfredo and lottery ticket in a food processor, voila, you too can look like Kim!

Holy crap, this is hilarious.  Thanks for the good laugh.

On the one hand it makes sense that Kim translate this Bravo persona/"success" into some type of business because the show isn't going to run forever, Kroy will be out of football at some point, if he isn't already, and Kim's baby factory will, thankfully, shut down.   However, it seems like she would be better served to have a wig line.  I had to laugh when Kim claimed the skin care line had been her lifelong dream or something.  Girl, I saw you from day one on RHOA and you have never mentioned a skin care line that I can recall.  Back then it seems like her lifelong dream was to hang on to Big Poppa as long as possible.

The only Biermann kid I can tolerate is Arianna, because she completely understands what a bunch of chucklefucks she lives with.  There might be hope for Kane but they've already said that Kaia is a brutish diva so she's probably already doomed. 

Why is Tracy's hair always so greasy looking?  Why is she always so sweaty looking?  I can't believe Kim, with her lack of tact, hasn't gotten on to Tracy for her weight and lack of fashion. 

Kim and her face are looking scarier and scarier by each episode.  Brielle isn't far behind.

• Love 3

Psychotic state, I'm so happy I made you laugh! Yaas! To Ariana being the only redeemable one, Yaas! To the  Wig line. ("Shiny Kevlar Sweaty Wigs by .. WIG?") And Wig saying it's her Lifelong Dream to have a skincare Line ..psshh, who can believe anything Wig says, due to she's so..uh..

....Pure of Heart?    Wig would  be more honest Peddling WD-40 for the Face (mask), or Armor--All Vinyl Shine -n-Softener and Georgia chrome Duct Tape for the Face. Yeesh! These Circus Folks and their Snake Oil !

• Love 1

Why is Tracy's hair always so greasy looking?  Why is she always so sweaty looking?  I can't believe Kim, with her lack of tact, hasn't gotten on to Tracy for her weight and lack of fashion. 

Maybe she worries that Kroy will develop a taste for lesbians.

• Love 1

Wait a minute....skincare is her lifelong dream? She tried to start a wig line when she was on RHOA, wasn't that her lifelong dream? Or what about her singing career, wasn't that her lifelong dream?

Point is, you gotta be good at something in order to actually make it work. Kim's good at making babies and letting someone else care for them.

• Love 3