Type keyword(s) to search

The Challenge in the Media: "The road to [fame] is straight and narrow."

• Start Topic

(edited)

The more he talks, the stupider he sounds.

ETA:  I admit I didn't listen to the whole thing.  But I bet every single person he mentioned and even throw in Jenna and the other girl who couldn't eat anything, would beat him one-on-one in an eating contest.  He'd never win that contest one-on-one.

Edited by bunnyface

Now Wes is doing Season 2 of House of Villains.

Didn't he say he was retiring from The Challenge because he has a new baby, needed to spend his time at home, etc?

I find it depressing to see Challenge legends (Bananas, CT, Wes) doing these tacky shows alongside attention whores from 90 Day Fiance, etc.

6 hours ago, AntFTW said:

#TheChallengeAllStars4

Not too jazzed to see Nicole "Peanut Butta" Zannata.    Or Brad (for the umpteenth time).   Even so, I'll take them any day over Jay and Michele, Horatio, Emanuel, Asaf, Callum, etc.

On 3/27/2024 at 7:08 PM, millennium said:

Now Wes is doing Season 2 of House of Villains.

Didn't he say he was retiring from The Challenge because he has a new baby, needed to spend his time at home, etc?

Much shorter filming time, and you're not cut off from "the outside world" like you are on The Challenge.