Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08: Lights, Camera, Action

Brielle and KJ chase their dreams in Tinseltown. Here, "Access Hollywood" tests Brielle's improv and kitchen-cleaning skills, and KJ has an acting audition. Back in Atlanta, Chef Tracey cooks up a fancy new menu, served with a twist.

I think the casting director was trying to tell Kim that KJ wasn't ready to be a kid actor.  The way he described having to go to auditions and wait with other kids and mothers, it sounded like a nightmare for active little KJ.  Also, I couldn't understand a word KJ was saying. 

Chef Tracey's alternate new menus looked very unappetizing.  Why does the choice have to be raw ahi tuna or chicken fettuccine alfredo?  How about fresh green salads with salmon or chicken, steak with vegetables, fresh grilled fish, shrimp, soups, smoothies, etc.  She could do homemade Mexican food. Fresh fruit salad.  So many yummy options that Tracey doesn't seem to be interested in making.  Like do you need a chef to make you toaster strudel for breakfast?  I bet even Kim could do that.

Brielle doesn't seem ready for prime time imo.  If she went to LA Kim would have to pay for her apartment because I don't think interns make enough to live close to Hollywood.  Unless the place was a dump.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, zulualpha said:

I think the casting director was trying to tell Kim that KJ wasn't ready to be a kid actor.  The way he described having to go to auditions and wait with other kids and mothers, it sounded like a nightmare for active little KJ.  Also, I couldn't understand a word KJ was saying. 

KJ was horrible in that audition. Not just the actual audition part, but he was just rude to casting director as well. My kids knew, at 4, to be polite to people they were just meeting. I seriously think KJ made one little comment, about his favorite character on a show, and Kim just ran with it. I don't think he's interested, and he needs to learn a lot more manners before he should be working with other people. 

6 hours ago, zulualpha said:

So many yummy options that Tracey doesn't seem to be interested in making.  Like do you need a chef to make you toaster strudel for breakfast?  I bet even Kim could do that.

I think Kim is A. Lazy and wants someone there to do even the simplest of tasks and B. Likes the company. Tracy is funny and they seem to cut up a lot. They took her gambling. I think Kim has a hard time making/keeping friends, so she befriends the "help", who have more of an incentive to stick around. 

• Love 8

They better get a hold of KJ before he turns in to a pre-teen nightmare. How is that kid going to get through school with his mouth and attitude? 

So with all the young people with journalism or communications degrees just chomping at the bit to be given an opportunity to work/intern on a TV show, Brielle just walks in and they are ready to give her the chance of a lifetime?  There is no freaking way.  That has got to be staged for the show. 

The twins are so cute. They really are Kim and Kroy pint sized. I hope Kim doesn't ruin them, too. 

It looks like next episode Kroy is getting frustrated with Brielle. About time. 

• Love 1

Kroy has BEEN frustrated with Brielle. Previews always show the one sentence he says out of frustration, but the rest of the scenes are always Kim overriding him. Kim wants to keep her kids around as friends, because she's lonely. (See my post above) She has no real friends. I love my kids and I hope we have a closer relationship when they grow up, but I think I'll be more than ready for them to move out!

• Love 3

I agree, Kim's friends have mostly been only people attached to something else. It almost seems like Kim wants to her "friends" to be available when she wants them available and to just go away when she doesn't want them around. The only way to make that work is to have them on the payroll. She's even doing that with Brielle now. 

Kim is the reason Tracey's food looks so odd. Kim eats chips and salsa, cheese sticks, cheese pizza, and baked ziti. I'm honestly surprised she eats chicken Alfredo. Or chicken anything, really. I don't recall her eating meat until Kroy came into the picture. Not that she was against meat, just that she didn't eat it much. It grosses her out and she refused to handle it raw. Tracey didn't get on Top Chef with only bland pasta and a tartare. Hell, Tracey said she started out making sauce and broth from scratch but that even that was "too fancy" for Kim.

Brielle may not have been serious but I think opening a Chick-fil-A is the best idea she's had yet. That's the only way to be sure she and her siblings will get fed. Poor Kroy, I wonder how often he has to sneak out for a steak and potato. I don't believe KJ ate crab legs in Montana either. Played with them like Lincoln Logs is more like it. 

Kaia has Kim's nose. I'm not so sure Kim had anything surgical done to hers now. Kaia's profile looked just like Kim's. Kim is very careful and full of makeup for the cameras. She is starting to look odd. Maybe while she's in California she can hook up with Vicki from OC. I can't stand Vicki but whoever and whatever she paid for her new face was worth every dime. The work turned out very well. I think Kim is the prettiest without all the crap on her head and face so maybe she doesn't need surgery yet but all the tweaks she's doing are becoming really, really bad. 

• Love 2

Brielle may not have been serious but I think opening a Chick-fil-A is the best idea she's had yet. That's the only way to be sure she and her siblings will get fed.

No way could she succeed with a franchise. It requires a lot of work. I've seen Chick-Fil-A restaurants close when the owner didn't do the work required. Two I know of in No. GA alone.

As to Kim's nose, look at old photos of her, and look at her now. I've seen her up close, it doesn't look real. Michael Jackson territory.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Kaia has Kim's nose. I'm not so sure Kim had anything surgical done to hers now. Kaia's profile looked just like Kim's.

Kims original nose is longer and not turned up at the tip, and whether she admits it or not she definitely had a nose job. Kaia has Brielle's nose. Which is what Kim was trying to do with the nose job (to look more like Brielle's).

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

No way could she succeed with a franchise. It requires a lot of work. I've seen Chick-Fil-A restaurants close when the owner didn't do the work required. Two I know of in No. GA alone.

As to Kim's nose, look at old photos of her, and look at her now. I've seen her up close, it doesn't look real. Michael Jackson territory.

Haha! Well, I never said I thought she would be successful. Just that it sounded like the best idea she's had yet. 

17 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Kims original nose is longer and not turned up at the tip, and whether she admits it or not she definitely had a nose job. Kaia has Brielle's nose. Which is what Kim was trying to do with the nose job (to look more like Brielle's).

Agreed with both of you on her nose. I think she's done something to it, I'm just confused as to what though. She's playing semantics with her words as to what was actually done. If Brielle and Kaia have the same nose they had to have gotten it from Kim. And I think she got it from her mother, correct? I'm not familiar with elective procedures at all. 

13 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Agreed with both of you on her nose. I think she's done something to it, I'm just confused as to what though. She's playing semantics with her words as to what was actually done. If Brielle and Kaia have the same nose they had to have gotten it from Kim. And I think she got it from her mother, correct? I'm not familiar with elective procedures at all. 

Kims real nose does look like her mother's. Which is longer and turned down at the tip. I know this because I'm obsessed with noses because I always wanted to get a nose job myself, lol!  Kaia also has Kroy's genes so maybe some of the women in his family have cute turned up noses. 

• Love 1

With their bad plastic surgery and love of clown makeup, Kim and Brielle look like aliens out of an old 1960s scifi show.

Also, why is Kim always shuffling around in that gross blue bathrobe? It's especially bizarre when she tries to make it sexy by pulling the shoulders down.

Snarking aside, this is not a woman who is going to age gracefully, either from a physical or a psychological perspective. Her life is limited to talking heads, gambling, beauty procedures and shopping.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

With their bad plastic surgery and love of clown makeup, Kim and Brielle look like aliens out of an old 1960s scifi show.

Also, why is Kim always shuffling around in that gross blue bathrobe? It's especially bizarre when she tries to make it sexy by pulling the shoulders down.

Snarking aside, this is not a woman who is going to age gracefully, either from a physical or a psychological perspective. Her life is limited to talking heads, gambling, beauty procedures and shopping.

She has always shuffled around like a sloth.  I think someone even started calling her that way back on RHoA.  She really is useless.  How has Kroy not grown so tired of her??

And KJ ain't cute!  He's a spoiled brat! And I, too, could not understand a word he was saying.  Go get a real job Kim or here's a novel idea; STAY HOME AND RAISE YOUR LITTER AND QUIT DEPENDING ON THE NANNIES OR KROY! 

• Love 1

KJ has no desire to be a child actor.  None.  Zip.  He told his mother very clearly that he wanted to be a chef, which he also said to Tracy.  Now kids change, of course, but no matter how cute Kim thinks he is (and his behavior is NOT), he is not child actor material.   Kroy seems to be a good dad but the behavior of those kids, and the mouths on them, is gross. 

No way is Brielle going to show up at Access Hollywood or whatever it is and immediately be given a job.  Tons of people want to get into the entertainment biz and there are plenty of students at UCLA. This was probably a favor to Kim/Bravo/Andy -- and for air time.   And while Brielle isn't bad, she ain't that good either.  She sounds too wooden and rehearsed at times.  What she needs is to work with a diction/acting coach or maybe go to school and aim toward broadcasting/broadcast journalism.   I know, stop laughing.  We all know that's not happening. 

I've watched RHOA from day one and Kim was always a slug at home.  She also never had food during her RHOA seasons - - those kids were always eating fast food.  I remember over at the other board people being upset because Ariana had a bit of an overweight looking phase before her tweenish years and we constantly saw Kim giving her junk.

It doesn't surprise me that Kim's palette is completely unsophisticated but I'm shocked that Kroy is apparently just as unadventurous.  

4 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

He might take the kids with him.

Bravo and DBT is heavily promoting Brielle's appearance on FB. I almost posted "Hey, she didn't make it last year, why are you trying to make it happen again this year??" LOL

What is DBT?  

Brielle annoys the hell out of me. If she's not a real ditz, she does a good job of acting like one. She's literally excited to do all of the same things in LA that she complains about doing in Atlanta (but without considering that she'll have to worry about rent and transportation just to change up the cityscape. Aside from Tracy, literally every other working person on earth works for someone who isn't her mother - why is she complaining about her job as if it's the only way to earn money? Get a REAL job in Atlanta, save your money and then make the move. The fact that she said she wouldn't move unless something came along for AND she suggested her mom cover her for 6 months while she moves up the ranks tells me how entitled and delusional she is. Expecting something to come along tells me that she's resting on her laurels of reality fame, not actively working to find opportunities. And she thinks she'll work her way up in 6 months - is that because she thinks that's all it's going to take or does she assume that things will move quickly for her because they're only going to make her start from the 'bottom' as a way to put her through the motions?

• Love 1

Wig and Bratielle lips are approaching blow up doll proportions. Or is that the idea?

Also Bratielle has Dracula fangs. It's so difficult to watch them shovel pasta and burgers into the big latex glossy clown lips 

Edited by Nanu160
Disobedient Thumbs
  • Love 2

I'm sure Brielle is tiny in person, but that clown jumpsuit she wore to Access Hollywood was horrifying. It couldn't have been more unflattering if she tried. And then I saw that Bravo was promoting some online content about loving Brielle's style and touring her closet. HA!

On 10/11/2016 at 3:10 PM, MissMel said:

I agree, Kim's friends have mostly been only people attached to something else. It almost seems like Kim wants to her "friends" to be available when she wants them available and to just go away when she doesn't want them around. The only way to make that work is to have them on the payroll. She's even doing that with Brielle now. 

Kim is the reason Tracey's food looks so odd. Kim eats chips and salsa, cheese sticks, cheese pizza, and baked ziti. I'm honestly surprised she eats chicken Alfredo. Or chicken anything, really. I don't recall her eating meat until Kroy came into the picture. Not that she was against meat, just that she didn't eat it much. It grosses her out and she refused to handle it raw. Tracey didn't get on Top Chef with only bland pasta and a tartare. Hell, Tracey said she started out making sauce and broth from scratch but that even that was "too fancy" for Kim.

Brielle may not have been serious but I think opening a Chick-fil-A is the best idea she's had yet. That's the only way to be sure she and her siblings will get fed. Poor Kroy, I wonder how often he has to sneak out for a steak and potato. I don't believe KJ ate crab legs in Montana either. Played with them like Lincoln Logs is more like it. 

Kaia has Kim's nose. I'm not so sure Kim had anything surgical done to hers now. Kaia's profile looked just like Kim's. Kim is very careful and full of makeup for the cameras. She is starting to look odd. Maybe while she's in California she can hook up with Vicki from OC. I can't stand Vicki but whoever and whatever she paid for her new face was worth every dime. The work turned out very well. I think Kim is the prettiest without all the crap on her head and face so maybe she doesn't need surgery yet but all the tweaks she's doing are becoming really, really bad. 

Kim's wears her makeup line clay. She's not performing in a theater production. She does look good without makeup but she so insecure. 

What's the point in Kim buying all these fancy outfits if she's eating like a builder. Its a total waste of time.

Her food choices are not the healthiest. What example is she setting her kids. 

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 8:27 AM, Bb78 said:

Kaia has Kim's nose. I'm not so sure Kim had anything surgical done to hers now. 

If you watch the first years of RHOA, it is very obvious Kim had a nose job...maybe more than one. She's had a lot of work done on her entire face. Her face used to look very masculine. Prominent nose, strong jaw line. And then she goes and throws a wig on her head that adds to the fakery. She's a mess and so is Brielle. Try as they may, they'll never be the Kardashians (who also suck, And I wish they would all disappear)

• Love 1