Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

I never said anyone was prescribing sedatives or anti-depressants, but paragraphs, and that is no exaggeration, have been written which include judgements or implications about someone's mental health as though people are qualified to make these statements; this is more than just "commenting."

I think it is irresponsible to make "comments" about someone's mental health when: a) one is not qualified to do so; and 2) one is only privy to a very miniscule part of someone's life.

• Love 2

I never said anyone was prescribing sedatives or anti-depressants, but paragraphs, and that is no exaggeration, have been written which include judgements or implications about someone's mental health as though people are qualified to make these statements; this is more than just "commenting."

I think it is irresponsible to make "comments" about someone's mental health when: a) one is not qualified to do so; and 2) one is only privy to a very miniscule part of someone's life.

Maybe we shouldn't comment on any part of their lives since we are only privy to a very miniscule part of their lives?  

• Love 4

Maybe we shouldn't comment on any part of their lives since we are only privy to a very miniscule part of their lives?

I guess we shouldn't comment on their marriages if not a marriage counselor, their spending if not a financial planner, their decorating if not an interior decorator, or their sense of fashion if not a stylist? Why be here at all if we don't have the credentials? It just makes zero sense to me to decide what we can or cannot have opinions about. Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 10

I guess we shouldn't comment on their marriages if not a marriage counselor, their spending if not a financial planner, their decorating if not an interior decorator, or their sense of fashion if not a stylist? Why be here at all if we don't have the credentials? It just makes zero sense to me to decide what we can or cannot have opinions about.

Exactly!

• Love 3

I guess I don't really understand why it's so important to write dissertations on a message board about something which one knows nothing about simply to defame and tear someone down.  Making gigantic leaps of faith and connecting dots that aren't there and making assumptions about someone's psyche is just questionable to me.  And I guess if someone sees no difference between making comments about someone else's mental health versus commenting about something so superficial as what someone is wearing, then I just don't know.

As I said before, that explains the Heather love last year when she was gas lighting Shannon.  Let's make the crazy woman even crazier looking.  Yes, that's Heather love for you.  

Edited by Lyra Angelica
  • Love 3

I guess I don't really understand why it's so important to write dissertations on a message board about something which one knows nothing about simply to defame and tear someone down.  Making gigantic leaps of faith and connecting dots that aren't there and making assumptions about someone's psyche is just questionable to me.  And I guess if someone sees no difference between making comments about someone else's mental health versus commenting about something so superficial as what someone is wearing, then I just don't know.

As I said before, that explains the Heather love last year when she was gas lighting Shannon.  Let's make the crazy woman even crazier looking.  Yes, that's Heather love for you.  

My impressions about Shannon have nothing to do with anything that Heather said, and a lot of them come from things that weren't even directly part of the show, but words from Shannon to explain things on the show.  I think that there is something fundamentally wrong with a person who would call the police on her husband simply because she wanted to "make an argument stop". Or I should say I could actually see someone being scared/confused enough to do it in the moment, but not to stick to that reasoning 12 years later to explain what she did; saying it like it was something that anyone would be able to understand. That is just crazy to me. It is almost as crazy as a person making the statement - more than once - that they had a crappy marriage and thought coming on this show would help that marriage by publicly highlighting the problems. No person with normal, healthy coping skills would think this. Not in a million years. Maybe if the were very young, or very uneducated, but this is not the case here. No one who is not crazy would then say that they thought that showing the aftermath of their affair on TV might "help" other couples. Most people understand that infidelity is hard to overcome. It is complex. Many people have Therapists, close family and friends, Clergy, etc. that try to help them, but still much of the time all of that cannot repair what has been broken. Yet here comes Reality TV Star Shannon Beador, believing that she has the ability to help where other people could not. Ridiculous. Crazy. Nuts. Insane. I would have to get out my dictionary to try and find other words to describe this thinking. And then you have the most horrendous part of all of this - her bringing her kids on camera and making them part of her delusion.  I guess maybe she's not nuts. Maybe she is just truly this narcissistic, this selfish, and this horrible of a mother. I'd rather think she is just nuts, because in many other ways, there is much to like about her. 

• Love 3

I don't love Heather.  I love Shannon.  But I think she's got some major issues and I personnally think it is sick the way they've exposed their children to their marital dysfunction and made it a storyline that will forever be in film.  I think it's fucking crazy to see a quack Dr. every five minutes and have crystals built into your home. Is she certifiably mentally ill?  I don't know.  But if someone on this board posits this based on what they've seen, I really don't care.  I don't really care because (1) they chose to expose their lives, however miniscule it is, to be famous, and (2) this is a message board where we talk about the miniscule things we've seen.  

I'm not sure why you even watch a show when the major focus is non-Dr.'s basing their disbelief that Brooks has cancer because of a pyschic.  Seemingly, this would be a major turnoff for you.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 3

Regarding the "is Shannon crazy or not discussion"- we're all just basing our opinions on what we are shown in episodes and what we read online. I AM a mental health professional (PhD in Psychology) and I'm not going to label someone as crazy or delusional based on a narrative Bravo is trying to sell. This is NOT an attack on anyone here, it's just my opinion. I'll make judgments because it's trash tv and I treat these people like tv characters, but I can't really say I know who these people are because I'm really just seeing minutes from their lives, pieced together to fit a storyline.

Personally, based on what we've seen, I don't think she's "crazy"- I think she's a very lonely and sad soul who is constantly trying to find some meaning in her life. Sounds like a "poor little rich girl" type of upbringing.

As far as the incident with David (calling the police on him to stop a fight)- Look, we don't know how bad that argument was. Maybe he went ballistic. There doesn't have to be hitting for someone to be so freaked out that the police should be called. As a teenager, we called the cops to my house when my father lost his freaking mind. He didn't hit anyone but it was escalating to the point that he may have. I certainly don't regret calling the cops. We didn't press charges. I remember how bad it was and how scared I was in the moment; however, it was 20 years ago and I don't make a big deal about it when discussing it (though I rarely do). The past is the past. Perhaps that's her mindset when someone dredges up the story. It's not something you want to dwell on.

Also- if you decide to move forward with your lives together, making a huge deal about something that happened in the past would prevent healing. She wants to minimize it. This is also common in abusive relationships (emotional or physical). Maybe that's what it is too. I think David, as shown onscreen, is an asshole & shady as hell. Who knows what's really going on in that house.

• Love 8
Also- if you decide to move forward with your lives together, making a huge deal about something that happened in the past would prevent healing. She wants to minimize it. This is also common in abusive relationships (emotional or physical). Maybe that's what it is too. I think David, as shown onscreen, is an asshole & shady as hell. Who knows what's really going on in that house.

I'm a little confused by what you're saying in your last paragraph so just asking for clarification. Making a huge deal of something from the past over and over again -- as Shannon seems to do -- certainly seems like it would prevent healing. But what is common in abusive relationships? Minimizing the things that happened in the past or making a huge deal about them? I can see also that minimizing them -- to the point where you almost don't acknowledge that they happened -- would be part of accepting abuse rather than setting normal boundaries and not accepting it.

Regarding the "is Shannon crazy or not discussion"- we're all just basing our opinions on what we are shown in episodes and what we read online. I AM a mental health professional (PhD in Psychology) and I'm not going to label someone as crazy or delusional based on a narrative Bravo is trying to sell. This is NOT an attack on anyone here, it's just my opinion. I'll make judgments because it's trash tv and I treat these people like tv characters, but I can't really say I know who these people are because I'm really just seeing minutes from their lives, pieced together to fit a storyline.

Personally, based on what we've seen, I don't think she's "crazy"- I think she's a very lonely and sad soul who is constantly trying to find some meaning in her life. Sounds like a "poor little rich girl" type of upbringing.

As far as the incident with David (calling the police on him to stop a fight)- Look, we don't know how bad that argument was. Maybe he went ballistic. There doesn't have to be hitting for someone to be so freaked out that the police should be called. As a teenager, we called the cops to my house when my father lost his freaking mind. He didn't hit anyone but it was escalating to the point that he may have. I certainly don't regret calling the cops. We didn't press charges. I remember how bad it was and how scared I was in the moment; however, it was 20 years ago and I don't make a big deal about it when discussing it (though I rarely do). The past is the past. Perhaps that's her mindset when someone dredges up the story. It's not something you want to dwell on.

Wise words. Off the cuff mental status evaluations are a bit iffy in the case of these women. 

So true.  For so many years it has been not an option to "not file charges" once the police are called.  Shannon is getting a true test of forgive and forget with David's affair.  It will never be forgotten but it will be up to Shannon how she deals with it going forward.  I still say the reason for Shannon's popularity has far more to do with the frequency of infidelity and an audience eager to see how it is dealt with -albeit on a reality show.  We have see counseling and the collateral damage that happens when someone uses poor judgment.  David is there because he wants to be and all the comments regarding Shannon leaving one rarely reads David could leave if he wanted to call it quits.  He doesn't see to want to and now he has been given terms to make his marriage work.

• Love 3

I'm a little confused by what you're saying in your last paragraph so just asking for clarification. Making a huge deal of something from the past over and over again -- as Shannon seems to do -- certainly seems like it would prevent healing. But what is common in abusive relationships? Minimizing the things that happened in the past or making a huge deal about them? I can see also that minimizing them -- to the point where you almost don't acknowledge that they happened -- would be part of accepting abuse rather than setting normal boundaries and not accepting it.

So when Shannon forgives she is minimizing and when something as earth shattering as an affair, with living and breathing participants, hurtful comments and action from David  she is accused of not moving forward?  I think it is time to pick a lane. David went on TV specifically to ask that people not be so hard on Shannon.  Imagine reading about your show and literally hundreds of people calling her a nag and saying she can't move on and David and the children are better off without her because she is not handling the forgiveness route according to some bizarre unwritten standard.  He CHOSE to have an affair while married to someone who was about to become a public figure.  He CHOSE to move back home and try and make the marriage work.  Somehow Shannon seems to be the one getting hammered because she is not moving on fast enough? 

• Love 4

I'm gonna go with the scientific criteria of crazy eyes. Shannon's got some killer crazy eyes!

Just kidding. I don't know if she has mental health issues or not. Don't really care. That's not why I don't like her. I don't like her because I think she's a self involved spoiled princess who acts as an emotional vampire sucking the life out of every room. I have a short fuse with people who need to be "handled"and Shannon demands kid gloves to get through breakfast. She's just so much work for (IMO) very little pay off.

Of course I also don't really agree that she was being gas lighted last season. Maybe by David. Tamara was being a shitty friend, but such is Tamara (lie down with dogs and all that). Heather just didn't like her. Maybe Terry, but I think Terry just didn't like her either. People can not like someone and even express that. If she was being driven crazy by a plot...well damn girl, make it a little harder! I'm just saying, it doesn't take much to send her psych into a tissy.

• Love 4

I don't love Heather.  I love Shannon.  But I think she's got some major issues and I personnally think it is sick the way they've exposed their children to their marital dysfunction and made it a storyline that will forever be in film.  I think it's fucking crazy to see a quack Dr. every five minutes and have crystals built into your home. Is she certifiably mentally ill?  I don't know.  But if someone on this board posits this based on what they've seen, I really don't care.  I don't really care because (1) they chose to expose their lives, however miniscule it is, to be famous, and (2) this is a message board where we talk about the miniscule things we've seen.  

I'm not sure why you even watch a show when the major focus is non-Dr.'s basing their disbelief that Brooks has cancer because of a pyschic.  Seemingly, this would be a major turnoff for you.

I think someone's mental health is a different issue and I think it is wrong to try to make amateur diagnoses about someone's sanity and speculate about it on a message board.  I think I've tried to be clear about that and if you feel otherwise,then more power to you.  

I still watch this show and have made my views fairly clear on the cancer issues and the "non-doctors."  I stay out of that conversation on this board because I am done with it and don't care to be part of the discussion anymore.

• Love 2

I'm gonna go with the scientific criteria of crazy eyes. Shannon's got some killer crazy eyes!

Just kidding. I don't know if she has mental health issues or not. Don't really care. That's not why I don't like her. I don't like her because I think she's a self involved spoiled princess who acts as an emotional vampire sucking the life out of every room. I have a short fuse with people who need to be "handled"and Shannon demands kid gloves to get through breakfast. She's just so much work for (IMO) very little pay off.

Of course I also don't really agree that she was being gas lighted last season. Maybe by David. Tamara was being a shitty friend, but such is Tamara (lie down with dogs and all that). Heather just didn't like her. Maybe Terry, but I think Terry just didn't like her either. People can not like someone and even express that. If she was being driven crazy by a plot...well damn girl, make it a little harder! I'm just saying, it doesn't take much to send her psych into a tissy.

I disagree on Heather.  In her talking heads, she often exaggerated Shannon's reactions and implied that she was unstable.  At Lizzie's dinner party, she did the same and went so far as to express that Shannon might need medical help.  To me, the Heather was crafting a narrative that Shannon wasn't all there mentally.  And if Heather treated Shannon the way she did, knowing full well that David was having an affair, then that's even more vile.

So when Shannon forgives she is minimizing and when something as earth shattering as an affair, with living and breathing participants, hurtful comments and action from David  she is accused of not moving forward?  I think it is time to pick a lane. David went on TV specifically to ask that people not be so hard on Shannon.  Imagine reading about your show and literally hundreds of people calling her a nag and saying she can't move on and David and the children are better off without her because she is not handling the forgiveness route according to some bizarre unwritten standard.  He CHOSE to have an affair while married to someone who was about to become a public figure.  He CHOSE to move back home and try and make the marriage work.  Somehow Shannon seems to be the one getting hammered because she is not moving on fast enough? 

I agree.  I don't think it is up to people to tell Shannon how to act and how long she should take to "get over it."  Firstly, what we are seeing isn't that far removed from when she found out.  And secondly, who is to say how long it take someone to get over something like this?  Six months?  Nine months?  A year?  Or two years or more?  Everyone is different and their circumstances are different.

Edited by Lyra Angelica
  • Love 6

I disagree on Heather.  In her talking heads, she often exaggerated Shannon's reactions and implied that she was unstable.  At Lizzie's dinner party, she did the same and went so far as to express that Shannon might need medical help.  To me, the Heather was crafting a narrative that Shannon wasn't all there mentally.  And if Heather treated Shannon the way she did, knowing full well that David was having an affair, then that's even more vile.

On this we will agree.

I posted on the main board that it makes how Heather treated her when she came over even *that* much more sick.  I mean, even if you were annoyed with Shannon, she came over clearly broken down and there was no empathy.  Now, if you add on that she knew David had an affair, it's even worse.

• Love 9

I think someone's mental health is a different issue and I think it is wrong to try to make amateur diagnoses about someone's sanity and speculate about it on a message board. I think I've tried to be clear about that and if you feel otherwise,then more power to you.

I still watch this show and have made my views fairly clear on the cancer issues and the "non-doctors." I stay out of that conversation on this board because I am done with it and don't care to be part of the discussion anymore.

I wasn't the original poster who used the phrase "certifiably insane" but I thought it was just another term of snark on about the same level as "she be cray cray" as far as a description of a Housewife's mindset is concerned. I can't imagine anyone thought it was an actual serious psychological diagnosis. Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 10

I wasn't the original poster who used the phrase "certifiably insane" but I thought it was just another term of snark on about the same level as "she be cray cray" as far as a description of a Housewife's mindset is concerned. I can't imagine anyone thought it was an actual serious psychological diagnosis.

Exactly.

• Love 9

I wasn't the original poster who used the phrase "certifiably insane" but I thought it was just another term of snark on about the same level as "she be cray cray" as far as a description of a Housewife's mindset is concerned. I can't imagine anyone thought it was an actual serious psychological diagnosis.

I can tell the difference between what's snark ("bitches be cray") and what's not.

• Love 1

Making comments that someone is basically ceritfiably crazy is more than just commenting on someone's behavior that they willingly show people. Are you a mental health professional?

Heather is not showing Shannon love. Sure I'd like someone to love me by asking their plastic surgeon husband if I need medical assistance for a mental breakdown in front of millions of people. Yeah no.

We are all certified "Real Housewives" mental health professionals. As soon as you turn on the show, you're officially qualified!

BTW calling someone "certifiable" is snark at it's nicest.

Edited by freeradical
  • Love 12

We are all certified "Real Housewives" mental health professionals. As soon as you turn on the show, you're officially qualified!

BTW calling someone "certifiable" is snark at it's nicest.

Again, I think some of the comments were more than just snark.

• Love 1

Again, I think some of the comments were more than just snark.

Sorry to be so flip about it. I learned the hard way on the I Am Cait forum. The snark said about her literally hurt my feelings for her and human beings in general. Snarking about her was fine,encouraged and supported,(as per the intent of this site) defending her was not. They had to make a snark free thread it was so bad! Don't get me wrong, snark is the purpose of this site but i've been there. I've been initiated.

• Love 1

On this we will agree.

I posted on the main board that it makes how Heather treated her when she came over even *that* much more sick.  I mean, even if you were annoyed with Shannon, she came over clearly broken down and there was no empathy.  Now, if you add on that she knew David had an affair, it's even worse.

Not only that, but she made things markedly worse by yelling over Shannon and continuing to talk over her, not letting Shannon get a word in, and she did the same at Lizzie's party.  It's a nasty and manipulative technique to make the person look crazy as they raise their voice to try and get a word in.  

Heather's true character was revealed when she was caught gossiping about Shannon's marriage, and instead of just apologizing, she got defensive and started talking non-stop about shit that had nothing to do with the topic at hand (deflection),  For instance, she brought up how Shannon yelled at her at some party (she didn't), and how Shannon called her a liar about something else... etc etc.  

I always knew she and Terry were elitist snobs, but Heather seems to think she never does anything wrong, and you better not confront her if you catch her doing something wrong! Apparently, apology words are not part of her extensive, online thesaurus, vocabulary.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 10

I'm beginning to think that Shannon should be glad that Brooks' cancer story took prominence over everything else this season and sucked up most of Tamra, Meghan, and Heather's negative energy. Otherwise, more of their crap might have been directed toward her.

• Love 12

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings (crosses heart hopes to die) but I want to address the what is appropriate to snark on issue. I really really dislike when people snark on others weight or appearance. My feeling is that society is to hard on women as it is and you will never see me snarking about that, ever. Having said that, I can't expect everyone else to stop because it offends me. Espically on a forum like this. It's like going to a casino and complaining about the gambling .

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 14

I think everyone here reasonably knows that no one on this board is qualified to diagnose any of the ladies on this show or any of the other franchises. Even if someone has a Ph D. in Psychology and is licensed (as some people on this forum are) they're still not qualified because they aren't seeing any of these women as patients (or I hope they aren't because that would be a huge ethical violation). It's impossible to know anyone's diagnoses or lack there of from watching them on a reality show, which shows a snippet of their lives (a snippet of them in highly unusual situations I might add) that are highly edited. On top of that, these women are aware of the cameras, which influences their behavior both consciously and subconsciously to varying degrees. I think it's quite obvious when someone says one of these women has such and such a diagnosis or is "certifiably insane" or crazy that it's just snark and comes with all the caveats mentioned above. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 15

I think everyone here reasonably knows that no one on this board is qualified to diagnose any of the ladies on this show or any of the other franchises. Even if someone has a Ph D. in Psychology and is licensed (as some people on this forum are) they're still not qualified because they aren't seeing any of these women as patients (or I hope they aren't because that would be a huge ethical violation). It's impossible to know anyone's diagnoses or lack there of from watching them on a reality show, which shows a snippet of their lives (a snippet of them in highly unusual situations I might add) that are highly edited. On top of that, these women are aware of the cameras, which influences their behavior both consciously and subconsciously to varying degrees. I think it's quite obvious when someone says one of these women has such and such a diagnosis or is "certifiably insane" or crazy that it's just snark and comes with all the caveats mentioned above. 

Well sorry, but I do have a problem when someone speaks as though they have some authority to do so and writes a fairly long and detailed "comment" as to why they think someone is insane, not just off-the-cuff looney, or cray cray, or whacko.  I doubt so much time is spent to write so much if it is just snark (for the third time I think I can tell the difference between snark and something else).

Edited by Lyra Angelica
  • Love 1

Has shannon explained how she flipped so quickly in regards to tamra? Mid season, she was advising meghan that while tamra was a lot of fun, she stirred the pot..and by the time filming ended...she wad tram tamra.

I get why vicki and Shannon had issues..but not how shannon switched on her feelings about tamra.

• Love 2

Has shannon explained how she flipped so quickly in regards to tamra? Mid season, she was advising meghan that while tamra was a lot of fun, she stirred the pot..and by the time filming ended...she wad tram tamra.

I get why vicki and Shannon had issues..but not how shannon switched on her feelings about tamra.

From what Shannon said on WWHL, she saw a different Tamra this season. Far different than Tamra of last season and she believes tha change in her is real, not an act. She and Gretchen got into a heated argument about it on the show. Only time will tell if Tamra has really made a change in herself or if this was nothing more than just for the show. Maybe Tamra will be different without Vicki not only supporting her nasty behavior but also encouraging her.

• Love 1

From what Shannon said on WWHL, she saw a different Tamra this season. Far different than Tamra of last season and she believes tha change in her is real, not an act. She and Gretchen got into a heated argument about it on the show. Only time will tell if Tamra has really made a change in herself or if this was nothing more than just for the show. Maybe Tamra will be different without Vicki not only supporting her nasty behavior but also encouraging her.

I'd love to see Tamra change but when the money gets tight or she's desperate for a story she'll make the same bad and rash decisions that Vicki did this season. Neither are loyal unless there's something in for them. Shannon better watch out.

I have an idea for a Vicki story for next year. I'd really like it if tptb played up all of Vicki's get rich schemes. Vicki jeans, doggie dna diamonds, bacon vodka, MLM clothing line and healing juices and I'm sure I've forgotten some. Can you just imagine her being presented like the McCord van Kempen's were as the loser couple. She could be the loser wife who is clueless about how pathetic her sad endeavors are. Wait, that story has been done for more than half the wives so probably not a great idea...

• Love 4
I have an idea for a Vicki story for next year. I'd really like it if tptb played up all of Vicki's get rich schemes. Vicki jeans, doggie dna diamonds, bacon vodka, MLM clothing line and healing juices and I'm sure I've forgotten some. Can you just imagine her being presented like the McCord van Kempen's were as the loser couple. She could be the loser wife who is clueless about how pathetic her sad endeavors are.

Change your last word to "were," do NOT give Vicki another contract, and I'll buy the show.  Flashbacks can be presented, but NO MORE VICKI going forward, Almost 3000.  Please?

• Love 2

Did Shannon really post drunken videos of herself on facebook then delete them?

Or is that just an Internet rumor?

I saw it-about 10 minutes long.  Let's just call it her David Hasselhoff moment with a Breakfast Jack.  She was drunk trying to read live Facebook coments-Tamra was laying down and complaining about wanting to go to sleep.  It was not Shannon's finest moment.  She should have taken down the video.

• Love 4

Shannon has certainly become messy as hell lately and revealed herself, between the drunk selfie video streams and the public feuding with David'd slam piece, to be every bit as uncouth as any other Bravolebrity (okay, not *any*; at least she has yet to treat viewers to a glimpse of her tampon string). How much does anyone wanna bet production is scrambling to lock her into an iron-clad season 11 contract/tighten up her existing one so they can offer Nicole Vicki or Tamra's spot next year?http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rhocs-shannon-beador-gets-in-fight-with-husband-davids-mistress-20152510

• Love 3

She really is a bit crazy. I'm not sure if currently I think that is a good or bad thing. Anyway, she's proving to be an ideal housewife.

Amen. She truly is nuts. I have zero doubt there will be a lot of interest in signing her for next season fast. Since she seems to be a student of The Real Housewives, she should remember that the 3rd season is a killer for the last 4 or so years. She will get a horrible edit, just like Heather Dubrow did last year and Heather on the NY show this season. It's not that they haven't already shown us the crazy - they have. It's that they balance it out somewhat by showing us the good stuff right now. Next season they will show us little of the traits that made people like her. It will be all bad all the time and she will be the one in trouble on the reunion couch next year.

• Love 9

Shannon has certainly become messy as hell lately and revealed herself, between the drunk selfie video streams and the public feuding with David'd slam piece, to be every bit as uncouth as any other Bravolebrity (okay, not *any*; at least she has yet to treat viewers to a glimpse of her tampon string). How much does anyone wanna bet production is scrambling to lock her into an iron-clad season 11 contract/tighten up her existing one so they can offer Nicole Vicki or Tamra's spot next year?http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rhocs-shannon-beador-gets-in-fight-with-husband-davids-mistress-20152510

There is something off about the Nicole and her husband and I agree I bet they are waiting by their phone for the call from production.  I just don't see even Vicki befriending the other woman-obviously these two cannot co-exist.  Shucks.

Amen. She truly is nuts. I have zero doubt there will be a lot of interest in signing her for next season fast. Since she seems to be a student of The Real Housewives, she should remember that the 3rd season is a killer for the last 4 or so years. She will get a horrible edit, just like Heather Dubrow did last year and Heather on the NY show this season. It's not that they haven't already shown us the crazy - they have. It's that they balance it out somewhat by showing us the good stuff right now. Next season they will show us little of the traits that made people like her. It will be all bad all the time and she will be the one in trouble on the reunion couch next year.

Oh I think Shannon has risen to the point of omnipotence -quick ride down the slide for her is in store.  I really don't see Meghan being all that at one with her next year.  I look for Heather, Tamra and Meghan to break away again.

• Love 3

Hahaha the article has a photo of Heather Dubrow with David & Shannon as if Heather is the other woman, Nicole.

• Love 6

If things went down as described in the article, McMackin was straight up wrong in her behavior, IMO.

If I were Shannon, I would have kept on walking w/o acknowledging the homewrecker's existence. By acknowledging McMackin, Shannon only gave her the attention she wanted.

• Love 6

IMO Shannon is an accident waiting to happen. Hanging crystals, Dr. Moon and colonics are going to get her in trouble. She should quit the show now before dragging her family further down the cesspool.

• Love 6
If I were Shannon, I would have kept on walking w/o acknowledging the homewrecker's existence. By acknowledging McMackin, Shannon only gave her the attention she wanted.

You "won" Shannon! David returned to you, did the show, even did therapy on the show, gave you gifts and acted romantic on the show, dug a piece of plastic out of your butt on the show (but mercifully not on camera), did an interview telling the world that he wants to fix the marriage. No need to rub it further in her face. Most of the public who actually watch the show and follow the story think she's the woman who deserves more blame in the affair, not you.

Show her you aren't concerned by completely ignoring her!

• Love 4

I think Shannon may or may not take a turn in the hot seat next season depending on who production finalizes as a cast. Meghan - or, more specifically, Jimmy - is the only cast addition who could divide Heather from Tamra. And I think Mrs. Edmonds has demonstrated herself more than willing to take marching orders from tptb. The demise of the four-season-long mean girl axis would be more compelling from a narrative standpoint than a Shannon pile-on but, evil as it was, Heather and Tamra's gaslighting was horrifically entertaining.

• Love 3

Ugh. I knew there would be orher reports. If this is true Shannon is just digging herself deeper into the crazy pit.

Starting to dislike her as much as I dislike all the other HoWives. Halfway through this season I realized I skipped most of last season and never missed it. Seeing out this season but after the reunion, I'm done with all of them.

• Love 5