Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, TiaGrace said:

I LOVE Jenna. In my eyes, she twins with the actress, Megan Markle. And I hope that one day, like Megan, she finds herself a Prince...

oh wow! i just looked her up and they do look very similar!! 

14 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Sorry, I didn't see that someone asked earlier who the Cowboys players in question were.  I do not know Holly's (I've been clear and honest that I don't have details on that  and would not have spoken up about it if I hadn't also heard she wasn't going on tour because she should have been a shoo-in) but Jenna's man is/was Dak, the quarterback.  I am aware she says in her post on IG that the reason she is not going on tour is Syd's wedding and hey, by all means, I don't blame her for saying that.   it is not why she wasn't asked to go on tour though and she's fortunate no one will dispute it on the Cowboys staff (can you imagine?? "Actually, we didn't invite Jenna because she was dating a player..."  LOL LOL) 

If general consensus is that y'all don't want me to share the behind the scenes, I am 100% fine not doing so!  I am more than happy to keep it to myself :) and as always, everyone is entitled to what they want to believe is true.  I know it's a weird position to put you all in because while I trust my sources, I won't out them. :) 

And as for the discussion on whether it's a fair rule or not - I'm annoyed when people break rules but I also do think this rule could be reconsidered in the future.  I totally get WHY it's in place (frankly, I think overall it protects the girls whether they like to hear that or not) but they are adults.  In most of the business world, dating your coworkers is discouraged but rarely going to get you fired.  You have to go through proper channels but because you are adults, they trust you to be mature about it and would rather it be in the open then sneaking about.  

definitely share ... it's interesting and frankly not that serious that it warrants drama and all these footnotes RMFE

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Huh? Which USO trip are you talking about that Jessica and Jinelle and Erica didn't go on? All three are on the current one; they are all in the group pic that Mandy posted yesterday when they arrived in Italy (I follow her so not sure if her account is private or not). I care not if you don't believe me that Jenna got in trouble for dating a player but those girls are all there. 

I see Mandy, Robin, Erica, Jinelle, Amy T, Megan, Lacey, Jennifer, Jessica, Melissa, Jax and Maggie. I wonder who their adult chaperones are who went this time? 

Poor Jennifer - she still has tape on her leg though no cast. Wonder what her injury is? :-/ 

oh sheesh, they let Megan go on tour lookin' like that???  I get she's a great performer and you don't want to kick her off the team but why lavish her with the extra benefits?  It's so annoying ... have K+J not seen the pictures??  Wonder if Shelly has an opinion on the Megan situation

7 minutes ago, TiaGrace said:

I LOVE Jenna. In my eyes, she twins with the actress, Megan Markle. And I hope that one day, like Megan, she finds herself a Prince...

She totally looks like a miniature version of her!  Good call!

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

oh sheesh, they let Megan go on tour lookin' like that???  I get she's a great performer and you don't want to kick her off the team but why lavish her with the extra benefits?  It's so annoying ... have K+J not seen the pictures??  Wonder if Shelly has an opinion on the Megan situation

She totally looks like a miniature version of her!  Good call!

That's what I was thinking, but on the tour I'm not sure how much she wears the uniform. I thought they really used the track suit more.

Their photoshop budget has probably been decreased cause that sucks. There's no way her shorts are too small for her lol

First year show group members usually don't go on the trip so I wonder if Claire stayed back cause of school. Maddie probably wouldn't go since she's only 1st year, but since Holly and Jenna didn't go they asked Maggie and Mandy. Wonder if they didn't ask Maddie cause of school?

24 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

WHAT is going on with Jinelle's waist in this pic?! Is that the top of her tights?? The filtering of the photo? 

I think that's jus skin being scrunched up during the movement and also some weird retouching. Who ever is photographing things this year and doing these awful retouched needs replaced. Either that or they tried to make tights look like skin, but it just looks strange. Again = terrible photo editing. 

12 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

First year show group members usually don't go on the trip so I wonder if Claire stayed back cause of school. Maddie probably wouldn't go since she's only 1st year, but since Holly and Jenna didn't go they asked Maggie and Mandy. Wonder if they didn't ask Maddie cause of school?

I honestly don't think they care about school schedules. DCC is the priority. 

• Love 3
Just now, RazzleberryPie said:

I honestly don't think they care about school schedules. DCC is the priority. 

DCC doesn't care about school or the girls? Some of the girls I could see not caring, it's why it might be better to audition after college at least if you have pom experience in college.

31 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

DCC doesn't care about school or the girls? Some of the girls I could see not caring, it's why it might be better to audition after college at least if you have pom experience in college.

DCC definitely and probably some of the girls.

Wouldn't these girls be off the team if all these rumors were true? Supposedly Paige approached TPTB about her situation and then was immediately released. In one of the earlier seasons Kelli tells the girls "It isn't worth the temptation because you will lose your job and the player will not" Sounds pretty cut and dry and it happened to Paige so...  It's hard to believe two more Rockstar DCC's would risk this after the Paige situation. Maybe the rules have changed now?

• Love 2

Jenna explains on her Instagram why she did not join this year's USO Tour (click on the photo of Jenna and Sydney):

https://www.instagram.com/jennalenejackson/?hl=en

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwR-sZjVIAEA23F.jpg:large

jennalenejackson Not going on USO Tour this year is okay because 6 years ago I met @sydneybdurso on her Tour to South Korea! The reason I'm not going is because I am going to be standing by her side on her wedding day and I wouldn't miss that for the world! I'm so excited to see this beauty walk down the aisle and I'm so thankful that DCC brought us together? #MaidOfHonor#LiveLoveMcArthur

• Love 1

That skin above jinelles shorts are simply movement and age. Obviously she is one of the thinner cheerleaders but she's also older, and you can't help that skin will age. Remember how we discussed how Megan had an incision looking Mark on her lower abdomen? Jinelle has a similar one, but again it's much more faint and with her it is simply age. (And you can zoom in on Instagram now)

• Love 1

Jenna will never admit she broke the rules and why should she when she knows DCC org won't dare mention it either AND she has the perfect excuse in Syd's wedding.  I'm not trying to start conspiracy theories, guys, promise.  If you've followed the DCC long at all you know the rules are different for certain people; that has NEVER been a secret.  Heck, Whitney still got point after a national media uproar over her costume choice.  Would not shock me if Jenna comes back next year and is point herself.  

I'm officially out on the Jenna topic, not much else I can or want to say. 

9 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

That skin above jinelles shorts are simply movement and age. Obviously she is one of the thinner cheerleaders but she's also older, and you can't help that skin will age. Remember how we discussed how Megan had an incision looking Mark on her lower abdomen? Jinelle has a similar one, but again it's much more faint and with her it is simply age. (And you can zoom in on Instagram now)

See I think this is a wonderful picture of her! Her body looks awesome.  I don't expect her not to have wrinkles lol  But that one in the shorts just almost looked like an elastic waistband or something.  

Ugh, love jinelle. So beautiful!! 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Jenna will never admit she broke the rules and why should she when she knows DCC org won't dare mention it either AND she has the perfect excuse in Syd's wedding.  I'm not trying to start conspiracy theories, guys, promise.  If you've followed the DCC long at all you know the rules are different for certain people; that has NEVER been a secret.  Heck, Whitney still got point after a national media uproar over her costume choice.  Would not shock me if Jenna comes back next year and is point herself.  

I'm officially out on the Jenna topic, not much else I can or want to say. 

See I think this is a wonderful picture of her! Her body looks awesome.  I don't expect her not to have wrinkles lol  But that one in the shorts just almost looked like an elastic waistband or something.  

Ugh, love jinelle. So beautiful!! 

Totally with you on the jenna thing ... the fact that she even felt like she needed to explain herself or justify why she wasn't there only shows that there is another story to be told lol... sigh... ah to be young again.  Well hopefully the relationship works out the way she wants but honestly, a pro football players wife when you're so young???  I would hope she would go and find her identity outside of DCC first but c'est la vie

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

Totally with you on the jenna thing ... the fact that she even felt like she needed to explain herself or justify why she wasn't there only shows that there is another story to be told lol... sigh... ah to be young again.  Well hopefully the relationship works out the way she wants but honestly, a pro football players wife when you're so young???  I would hope she would go and find her identity outside of DCC first but c'est la vie

I honestly don't doubt that Jenna will be successful in whatever she chooses to put her mind to- she is charismatic and driven and has friends all over the place.  I wonder if she will want to teach dance in some capacity? She seems to love camp dcc. 

On 11/2/2016 at 8:53 AM, tobeyoungagain said:

that sound suck considering she's still so very very young.  what will happen when she reaches her 30s or 40s and her metabolism slows or when she pops out babies?  sad face....

where are the pictures of her boyfriend?  I hope they're still together - they were so cute!

It won't  be pretty once she has a baby. She will have to fight hard to get that body back given her genetics. I speak from experience- I've fought tooth and nail to lose the baby weight twice. It's a bitch. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Did the girls have to wear nice clothes for this long ass plane ride as well? If so, I'd die.

They look like they're in business class!  Wow - definite benefits for DCC cause int'l business class seats are ridiculously expensive!

I think Megan's face looks soooo heavy in that headshot.   Can't believe they let her take photos like that when they benched that one set of way less heavy girls from cameos that one year.

All the other photos look great.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, MyFavShows said:

I think Megan's face looks soooo heavy in that headshot.   Can't believe they let her take photos like that when they benched that one set of was less heavy girls from cameos that one year.

All the other photos look great.

while I don't think her headshot looks bad, I think her body looks horrible for a DCC and it's almost shameful how K+J choose to ignore it and continue to highlight Megan.  head in the sand much?  surely keli can't be blind to this!  maybe she hasn't seen the dancing pictures of megan that's on twitter??

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I wish I were as "fat" as Megan.  She looks great!

totally ... unfortunately she's a DCC so by contract she has to look a certain way

18 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I'm sure they got a deal from American Airlines.

still crazy expensive.  I worked for a major company that partnered with AA on many global initiatives and even our corporate rates were still scary.... it's not just $1 or $2K per person.  I'm very surprised that they fork over money for that ... good for the girls!  Business is the best!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

Did the girls have to wear nice clothes for this long ass plane ride as well? If so, I'd die.

I'm rewatching old episodes. I think it was S09E4 when the girls got the social media talk,they also talked about turning up at the airport and does & donts. The 'do' was classy day wear 

• Love 1

We could go back and forth all day about why so and so didn't go on tour, but all of these girls have lives outside of DCC and I think it's a bit much to say that they'd expect the girls to put school aside for this. Maybe they're letting the girls have a week off with the away game and some are visiting families? I know Madeline is headed back to Utah for a workshop she's doing at some point. From our view we see "trip to Italy" but on their end there's so much that goes in to that. If they're performing it could fall on who was able to practice with showgroup the most, has the time off work, or who has a passport (which can take up to 3 months to get depending). 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Josreason said:

What about Kelli Q? Didn't she make it too? 

She made SG but first year...they typically don't take first year SG, right? I really never paid much attention to the USO tours till last year, TBH.  This is a nice 'fall break' lol for the girls who don't go.  Two weeks till next game? Seems like a lot of them are going home.

1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

She made SG but first year...they typically don't take first year SG, right? I really never paid much attention to the USO tours till last year, TBH.  This is a nice 'fall break' lol for the girls who don't go.  Two weeks till next game? Seems like a lot of them are going home.

Maggie and Mandy are first years, they also took Mandy and Kelly Q to Oxnard earlier this season. Probably just availability.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

Wow Jenna and Dak that's interesting. I think Holly's was one of the defense...Tyrone? Not sure.

@heatherrrrz that would most definitely NOT be Tyrone Crawford (Defensive Tackle) because he is married to Kelsey Crawford.  Just putting that out there to clarify your post.  The Cowboys must have another Tyrone/Tyron on Defense, or perhaps you just got the name wrong.

Edited by California Girl
1 hour ago, California Girl said:

@heatherrrrz that would most definitely NOT be Tyrone Crawford (Defensive Tackle) because he is married to Kelsey Crawford.  Just putting that out there to clarify your post.  The Cowboys must have another Tyrone/Tyron on Defense, or perhaps you just got the name wrong.

Jack Crawford was the one Holly was rumored to be with.

Jenna needs to cool it and make smart decisions. She's telling people they are getting married? Really?! I mean I know she's young and thinks he's "the one" but they couldn't have dated for more than six months... tops. I especially wonder if they have an on/off Again relationship or if they aren't exclusively dating because he followed and DM'd me on instagram last month.... and I don't even know the dude.

Jenna is one of my favorites and she's a great dancer but she's still very immature and naive in my opinion. I just don't want to see her giving up on what she loves for nothing (but I guess she could always pull a Sydney and go the Mavs route).

Nice caption. ?

Edited by Bailey3606
  • Love 1

Other stuff might all be going a bit tits up in her life? Whether she's been banned from the tour or not, she's still missing out on an amazing trip that her friends are on. She may or may not have been told to break it off with a person she believed was "the one", I'm sure we all know from experience, when told you can't have something, you want whatever it is even more. Sounds like she may just be having a rough time at the moment. It might just be her baby voice haha but I agree that Jenna seems very young for her age. 

• Love 3

Firstly, Hurrah to be back!!

I've tried to read all the post I missedbut forgive me if this has been brought up already..

I personally think Megan is gorgeous, I love her figure but completely 'get' what y'all have been saying about her. And yes she does look softer in these pics, but OMG the photoshopping or lack of.

They have done her no favours, what really annoys me is in the  pic of her leaning against the yellow wall, you can see seam lines running down her hip from either her pants or underwear.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/galleries/2016/11/01/dccswim-gallery-megan?sf40668184=1#393391

Edited by BritFan

Hey guys! You might see some posts have been hidden either for argumentative accusations, callouts or misogynist language. Other posts that quoted things that were hidden have also been hidden.

If you post here and you feel someone is "calling you a liar" or disregarding what you have to say please ignore that person.

When posting, words like "slutty, skanky" is a no go. Find another way to say what you mean without resorting to this kind of language.

• Love 5