Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Those pictures are all really pretty, excluding Chantel's breast implants which always look ready to explode. I wasn't a fan of Raylee's look last year, but she's blossomed for sure. Danielle is stunning as always.

• Love 1
(edited)

I know Holly is thin but that suit isn't doing her any favors. The print is making her stomach LOL round, like heavily pregnant round. 

I like Danielle's except for the two leaves that look like they are popped up there to hide a belly (that I know she doesn't have).  

Amy T is my fav though. A great shot. 

Edited by Tdoc72
(edited)

Chantels boobs are so fake looking - they just make me think "yuck" when I look at all her swimsuit photos.   Holly's kind of look fake in that pic too - is it normal for someone w/ breasts that size to have such a large space between their cleavage?  I know mine don't do that.  It just looks somewhat unnatural.

That's a really good photo of Amy T - much more real looking than the one of her for the cover vote.   Her face is so gorgeous.

Not impressed w/ Raylee shot - her expression makes her look kind of dumb, and her body looks soft.  She also reminds me of Chelsea some.   Her hair color is a really pretty shade though. 

Edited by MyFavShows

Ugh Chantal's fake boobs gross me out. If you're going to get fake boobs, at least get the kind that look semi natural. I love Raylee's photo, Holly's is super gorge too. I really love Holly's new instagram profile picture, that one looks adorable. She should post the full size one of that. Amy T is private so I can't see her photo.

8 hours ago, Oranaiche said:

Those pictures are all really pretty, excluding Chantel's breast implants which always look ready to explode. I wasn't a fan of Raylee's look last year, but she's blossomed for sure. Danielle is stunning as always.

Yeah, she definitely has stepped it up for me.

On another note, I guess I'm in the minority. I think Chantel and her boobs look fine. (lol)

• Love 2

Chantal's boobs look way better in this picture than the cover shot. Not digging Holly's swimsuit, but I think monokinis are trashy looking. I don't get the Raylee love... I think she looks confused or constipated with that expression. Love all the other photos. At the end of the day, they have way better bodies than me, so can't really be that critical of the girls themselves. 

I like Holly's monokini! It's better than the ones they used during the fashion show with all the cut outs lol

I'm glad Erica got the cover. I think she's beautiful, and I feel like she's gotten the last laugh since Kitty gave her so much grief about wearing her hair in a ponytail back when she first auditioned (yes, I'm petty).

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, cgloss said:

I'm glad Erica got the cover. I think she's beautiful, and I feel like she's gotten the last laugh since Kitty gave her so much grief about wearing her hair in a ponytail back when she first auditioned (yes, I'm petty).

was it even in a pony? I thought she gave her crap because her hair was straight and it looked thin...

7 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

was it even in a pony? I thought she gave her crap because her hair was straight and it looked thin...

Correct. It was the nameless old guy on the judging panel who complained about Erica's ponytail during finals. It gave me a serious case of the eye rolls.

• Love 2

Megan's pose is very awkward to me, it would look better if she had her hands above her head or something. I LOVE ROBIN'S she looks amazing.

That's the picture Holly made her instagram photo! I love that one, actually it's totally better than the surfboard one.

That picture of robin is beautiful.

Megan looks photoshopped - as if they shrunk her bottom half to be smaller and it doesn't match her top half proportion-wise.

That's the best of the 3 swimsuit pics posted so far of Holly.

I think they all look lovely! I prefer Robin from the waist up as for some reason her bikini bottoms make me think of a diaper/nappy! No idea why!

I love the picture of Holly with the blue bikini .. still think she'd look super pretty blonde or blondey brown.

She looks much older in the surfboard shot.. I was surprised when you lot said she was only a year older than Sam Finglass, she looks a lot older.

Do they have someone dfferent doing the profile shots? They should use this photographer instead because I think these pictures have turned out really well (granted I've only seen a few).

Just now, tobeyoungagain said:

Totally agree ... I wonder why she doesn't "stand out" more?

Maybe she just has a quieter personality than other rookies in her class. No dig intended. 

i showed the hubs the pics and he said they're all hot lol. Holly is trying too hard with the surfboard but is hot in the other one. Danielle looks raunchy gripping that tree. She's PG13. Amy is smoking, Robin looks like she's about to pee, Erica shouldn't waste her time dancing but should be a model, Megan is hot, Jenn K is hot, the redhead is hot, etc.

I'd like that picture of Stephanie if she wasn't wearing a thong bikini. Ugh those are so trashy in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

HOW was KaShara not in the running for cover?? How??? Does not compute. 

Stephanie's face is beautiful in that photo but I agree the swimsuit is yuck. 

Did she take a better pic? Because I think the one above makes her look like roadkill. I understand what they were going for with the reflection, but it doesn't work for me.

• Love 1

That'd be an awesome photo but Kash's expression seems like her mouth is full of cotton for some reason. I really like the whole reflection aspect.

I like Stephanie's picture even though there's substantial butt showing. It's not a full thong by any means, just a cheeky string bikini bottom. Her face looks great IMO compared to how harshly she sometimes photographs.

I'm surprised I don't really like Simone's pictures because facially I think she's one of the prettiest girls on the team right now. The calendar photos are kind of a downgrade for some reason.

Not a fan of the Kashara pic - she looks too posed and done up for that type of shot - like she's barely holding on to the rock, but yet her makeup and hair are flawless like she's going to a wedding.

I certainly wouldn't hire these photographers to do any photos of me or my family based on these shots - they managed to take a bunch of beautiful girls with amazing bodies, shot in a paradise beach location, and somehow 4 out of every 5 pictures look like a joke.  Goodness.

• Love 2

The way they've photoshopped the backgrounds makes it look incredibly fake in some of the photos. That's one thing I hate about swimsuit photos.

27 minutes ago, MaryWebGirl said:

I don't mean she looks bad, the pose and her expression are just so limp and passive. It's like she was just plopped down on the rocks.

I'm with you ... she's a beautiful and young girl (the 2 things you need in life to be "naturally" beautiful) and they managed to make her look like a fish that flopped out of the water

• Love 1

I know I'm in the minority but I like Holly's surfboard photo..it's different and I think she pulled it off. I also think that Stephanie is gorgeous and they need more DCC that don't necessarily look the part.

• Love 6
(edited)

Kashara's photo is great. It seems like they only pick the pictures for the possible cover if they are standing up or upright positions. I don't recall them having photos of DCC where they are lying down for consideration. However, most of the pics where they are lying down in the sand/rock etc seem to be the best. 

Edited by DCCFAN71
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Oranaiche said:

I like Stephanie's picture even though there's substantial butt showing. It's not a full thong by any means, just a cheeky string bikini bottom. Her face looks great IMO compared to how harshly she sometimes photographs.

I'm surprised I don't really like Simone's pictures because facially I think she's one of the prettiest girls on the team right now. The calendar photos are kind of a downgrade for some reason.

True her butt is showing but its no where near as revealing as the one Danielle had on last year for the cover photo.

Simone is gorgeous but I agree her photos are not good at all. 

• Love 2
On 6/11/2016 at 10:49 PM, omgtv said:

did anyone see this post? do most of the DCC have 2 Instagram accounts?  I didn't know this! For a second i panicked about Danielle!

Maybe this is why some of the Instagram accounts seem boring ? 

This is the only personal IG that I've always followed for Kat, the only other one of course was her official DCC accounts. 

15 hours ago, BritFan said:

Long shot but... Is there anyone here who could buy and post me the Star Magazine Swimsuit edition (I'm in th UK) and I will paypal them full costs etc?

I have a subscription so I can send you my copy.

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 9:46 AM, LadyMsJay said:

She is stunning!

Yeah that's a great shot of Danielle.  It's a great and flattering dress - she looks great!  Is this her last year?

I wonder what she will do post DCC and if she would still stay in Dallas vs moving back to NY (I think she's originally from Long Island).  I wonder what she envisions for herself post DCC... it'd be nice if they asked that questions of the vets and shared some of that insight

(edited)

I absolutely LOVE Holly's surfboard shot. She shows a lean, strong figure and she seems confident in her own skin. The poses on these calendars always seem designed to show soft, sultry, girl-next-door, wouldn't-you-want-to-seduce-me? looks. Beautiful pics but very same stuff different year.

Maybe because it's the only picture I can remember in who knows how long where the person wasn't staring into the camera, I don't know, but it's different and I love it.

Also, Danielle looks great as always, but that plant in front of her is a bad photoshop job.

Edited by Java
  • Love 5