Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

Dani's committing adultery and is trying to keep it secret so she can charge Mo with adultery, if her annulment fails.  It's best that she divorce via no fault or wait until the year has passed and charge abandonment.  He should have a lawyer who will notice that she has/had another man living with her.

I don't think so.  I suspect including the adultery is that it tends to prove he entered the marriage fraudulently.  It's not about a divorce.  It is about trying to get him deported.

• Love 2
On 11/21/2016 at 9:38 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

And of course, she's mentoring Nicole.  Wonder what lesson they are on today? Stalking? Racism? How to stop an argument by sitting in a doorway?

Nicole's mom was worried about the trouble her daughter could get into overseas.

She should be worried about the sinister influences right here in the good old US of A.

Even if Dani did have her best interest at heart (she doesn't), what wise counsel could she possibly give? 

Neglect your kid(s). Trap him in a room. Practice xenophobia.

Say What??? Danielle is mentoring Nicole in how to trap a Middle Eastern Man???? Oh, say it ain't so . . .

5 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

She's not mentoring anyone... she's only marginally verbal/literate except when ranting at people on FB.  I  believe she told Nicole to "take it slow" which for her is the equivalent writing War And Peace for most people.

LOL. That's good for Nicole... unless she wants to take whatever Dani says and do the opposite.

So, now that Danielle has someone ADULTERY livin'with her ADULTERY self..Ohio hillbilly chicken fat jail food smellin' section 8 depressing duplex house, full of sparklin' conversation she is .. awesome? and gets a car?NOOOS!

• Love 4

I know I should be appalled and want to look away from the twists and turns of this story.

I know it's time to let go but I just had to share this.

Even in this photo, poor Danielle's got to glom onto him in whatever way she can. Note her arm.

I think in her moment of crisis, she's drawing comfort from touching him.

90-day-fiance-happily-ever-after (1).jpg

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Danielle's got to glom onto him

So infrequently in life does someone pull out the perfect word at the perfect time for the perfect purpose, but you have done that here.

Now we just need the perfect verbiage to describe whatever that car ceiling fabric is doing.  Sedan stalactites, perhaps.

Edited by Drogo
Blech.
  • Love 8

Mo is currently on a cross-country tour, according to his FB page. With his usual courtesans inviting him to visit their city, etc. Sounds like he flew from Tampa to Atlanta, then is either in a car or on train to the other cities he's noted. He's getting close to Ohio. Danielle must be prepping...

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

Mo is currently on a cross-country tour, according to his FB page. With his usual courtesans inviting him to visit their city, etc. Sounds like he flew from Tampa to Atlanta, then is either in a car or on train to the other cities he's noted. He's getting close to Ohio. Danielle must be prepping...

No flight, no train, he drove all the way, and his most recent courtesan is a 21 yr old from Pennsylvania. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

No flight, no train, he drove all the way, and his most recent courtesan is a 21 yr old from Pennsylvania. 

Thanks, I don't keep up with his antics on a daily basis. Danielle must be in a puddle of "woe is me" by now.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

He didn't fly nor take a train... He drove all the way and was in Ohio yesterday.

I wonder if the Pennsylvania girl's looks are "Acceptable". Things must be Godawful in Tunisia, I can not fathom who/how/why would anyone sleep with Danielle *shudder*

Edited by Nanu160
Bad salad
  • Love 1
On 2/12/2016 at 5:36 PM, escapetoreality said:

I am filled with self loathing for following Mo on Instagram. But yes he is in Ohio and is being quite coy as to the agenda.  He has to be working Danielle. What else could it be??? I know, a heartwarming Christmas reconciliation .... 

I'm pretty sure that his plan was to get Danielle to withdraw the annulment. Not sure if it went as he planned it ;).

On 12/1/2016 at 8:57 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

I know I should be appalled and want to look away from the twists and turns of this story.

Even in this photo, poor Danielle's got to glom onto him in whatever way she can. Note her arm.

Seriously, What the Hell is the story with the ceiling of this car? Are those ominous thunderclouds over their heads? Or perhaps it's all their negative energy, stupidity, misery and sad thoughts captured inside each person's side of the car? Would be super fun if swollen car ceiling clouds were full of crickets and worms and  and spontaneously burst onto Dani and Mo's heads, I d pay money to see them flail around with that scenario. Oh no wait that's good eatin' in certain parts of Ohio.

They kinda look like Mo's Moobs

Edited by Nanu160
Bad salad
  • Love 2
On 12/1/2016 at 7:57 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

They are truly mismatched...if I just saw them on the street, I'd never believe that was a good faith marriage.

• Love 4

Does the Fed Government screen these lovesick people before they being these alleged love mates over,?  it appears that you can just bring over foreign dick with no regard to providing proper accommodations. So.. I can bring over a Tunisian Love Rat and keep him as my Gimp, because, no protections from the government?  Danis got some scam goin on! Not as dumb as she looks!

16 hours ago, Nanu160 said:

Does the Fed Government screen these lovesick people before they being these alleged love mates over,?  it appears that you can just bring over foreign dick with no regard to providing proper accommodations. So.. I can bring over a Tunisian Love Rat and keep him as my Gimp, because, no protections from the government?  Danis got some scam goin on! Not as dumb as she looks!

I agree. She's a bit of a manipulative savant. And, rumor has it that she's already in contact with other young bucks who are currently overseas.  And, she is not beyond misrepresenting herself, trapping them, and bullying them into submission with threats of deportation.  She never truly saw Mo as a person, but rather an object, or some sort of recalcitrant robot in her own trailer park Westworld.  

That's why I wouldn't mind seeing Mo file for public assistance the day after he gets his green card.  Dani will be on the hook for it, not the taxpaxers. And, the economic sanctions will prevent her from doing this again to another young man.

• Love 7

I concur. If there are not background checks on folks who sponsor foreign folks for whatever reason, many human rights abuses will occur. Horror stories will multiply., Classic Bait and Switch .

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

She never truly saw Mo as a person, but rather an object, or some sort of recalcitrant robot in her own trailer park Westworld.  

I can't like this comment enough. Bravo, madam.

• Love 6