Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: Pablo & Jessica Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

This is your pre-air Speculation and Live Chat thread for S02.E11: Pablo & Jessica. This thread will close after the episode airs Sunday. Then please go over to the actual episode topic here. Please do NOT post spoilers or discuss The Walking Dead here (that is for over here).

As always, please be civil and respectful to your fellow posters, and thanks for posting at Previously.TV!

Wait! How did Madison know who to let in and  who to keep out?

1 minute ago, riverheightsnancy said:

Oh wait. They are all cleaned up and Madison's hair is freshly done. The hair and makeup on this show KILLS me. 

It would kill THEM if there were any consistency.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, NorthstarATL said:

Wait! How did Madison know who to let in and  who to keep out?

It would kill THEM if there were any consistency.

Haha. It's like Madison and Alicia always have makeup on and mascara, but all the other women don't. They should be sweaty and not so fresh looking. 

• Love 4
Just now, minamurray78 said:

Was the crying little girl the one whose dad offered himself to the muertos the other episode? who's taking care of her? how come nobody consoling her when she's bawling her eyes out in the open?

She got a snack cake already.  geez

• Love 8
1 minute ago, minamurray78 said:

How come no zombies are falling out of the balconies now while they're scream-talking? or did they all jump already?

IIRC it was Strand's piano playing that caused them to jump. (Can't say I blame them)

1 minute ago, JackONeill said:

Do you think TBTB are considering settling in the hotel for the rest of the season? Kind of like Fantasy Island gone all kinds of wrong?!?

It beats a prison. But not as cozy or practical as a farm.

• Love 4
Just now, riverheightsnancy said:

I always liked the prison and the farm. I thought that the prison was super secure, that is until tanks with rocket launchers come along. 

I have claustrophobia. The prison freaked me out. Those doors could close for good!

Madison's talking about Chris!