Type keyword(s) to search

Rob & Chyna - General Discussion

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

That's okay for Kanye, Tyga and Corey but not her precious son.

Funny how Rob complains that his family is too dramatic (and they are) but sees nothing equally  dramatic about hiding out in his room for 4 years, refusing contact with family and friends and pulling a disappearing act every time someone dare suggest he get off his ass and do something. 

Drama Queen thou name is Rob.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, iwasish said:

That's okay for Kanye, Tyga and Corey but not her precious son.

Funny how Rob complains that his family is too dramatic (and they are) but sees nothing equally  dramatic about hiding out in his room for 4 years, refusing contact with family and friends and pulling a disappearing act every time someone dare suggest he get off his ass and do something. 

Drama Queen thou name is Rob.

B..but...Rob's struggles are real.

Kanye, Tyga, Corey, Lamar all speak with accents, affectations, vernacular of the communities they grew up in.  That Rob has, in the last few years, adopted a new manner of speaking, having not only barely ever left Calabasas, and basically being a shut in, is more than a little try-hard.  He fetishizes black culture in the same way his family does, and has co-opted it at every point he can get away with.  The more interesting question is why is it OK for Rob's sisters and mother to do it, but Rob gets called out for doing the same.

Edited by TheVoicesToldMeTo
grew "up"
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

The more interesting question is why is it OK for Rob's sisters and mother to do it, but Rob gets called out for doing the same.

Because his sisters & mother have sex with black men, Rob is apparently trying to be one. Though I will admit every time I see how dark Kim & Khloe fake bake, I do wonder what they're trying to be.

• Love 1

I think Kris is accepting of the girls  taking up the affectation because the guys they are with are considered successful and making some money. Kris is very class conscious. Her demeanor and remarks when visiting Chynas house (THE GLOBES!!!! ), and the knowledge that her father has 12 children(3 born within months of each other), the career at Sinsational, the tattoos, the piercings etc and Tokyo Toni (yikes), the ear splitting " are you still texting bitches?", not exactly what Kris would prefer as a daughter in law, so the accent?  Not okay.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

B..but...Rob's struggles are real.

Kanye, Tyga, Corey, Lamar all speak with accents, affectations, vernacular of the communities they grew up in.  That Rob has, in the last few years, adopted a new manner of speaking, having not only barely ever left Calabasas, and basically being a shut in, is more than a little try-hard.  He fetishizes black culture in the same way his family does, and has co-opted it at every point he can get away with.  The more interesting question is why is it OK for Rob's sisters and mother to do it, but Rob gets called out for doing the same.

Kanye grew up in the upper middle class suburbs of Chicago.

• Love 4
On 10/18/2016 at 8:58 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Kanye grew up in the upper middle class suburbs of Chicago.

The veil and dual speak are an accepted and often necessary part of black communities. Rob is just trying on affectations to suit whomever he deals with at the time. #sociology201

That being said, I believe that they are still an inherently racist bunch in that they will accept certain language from the Black bodies they use for sexual and social gratification but not from their "own."

• Love 3

Have you ever imagined two trucks, one going up a mountain curve at night, and one coming down the mountain reaching that same curve and both truck drivers are drunk?  Well imagine that for a moment.  You can clearly see a disaster in the works, right? For me, that's Rob and Blac Chyna's reality show.

Final+Tractor+Trailer+Crash+Gif.gif

• Love 1

Who makes a TV show plot about the paternity of their unborn kid?

If my sister in law came to me and confided that she wanted one (for whatever reason) no way would I roll around in their bed and try to collect some hair, pubic or otherwise, ( who knows whose hair it is anyway) or even participate in some BS like that. 

They're just so tacky and classless. And Kim's a fool for being a part of it. 

• Love 1

Baby Dream's due date approaches; Rob and Chyna struggle to unite over some of life's biggest decisions; Kris Jenner and Tokyo Toni come face to face; all leading up to the emotional birth of Dream Kardashian.

Rob said the entire family was at a fashion show? LOL Khloe was in Cleveland. I think Kylie was in LA. The others except Kendall could have chose the shower instead of Paris.

I love Scott for always being there for Rob.

Rob wanting a 9 month pregnant woman to move at that point was ridiculous. It shouldn't have taken Eddie for that realization. So based on that whole segment of Rob deciding they'd live at Chyna's, how did they end up at one of Kylie's houses? The nursery was made at Chyna's house. 

Interesting no robbery mention at all. Kim on facetime meeting the baby, that was post robbery (robbery happened night of the shower) so she didn't show up at the hospital because of that.

Can't tell if their break up drama was a publicity stunt to bring in viewers to the baby special, or if trademark negotiations fell through and she dumped Rob as retaliation.  They never seemed like they were totally back together since the big July blow up.

On the delivery special - Best parts:  Corey's face blurred out, Kardashian/Jenners kept to a minimum

Worst:  Chyna's entourage showing up with matching PJ's and carrying bottles of liquor.  Not a bachelorette party folks.  And that nonsense at the end about it being a Kardashian family tradition to have their baby at Cedars-Sanai juuuuust so Kris could slide in some footage of her delivering Kendall or Kylie.

I  was hoping to come here and read about 40 posts about the show so I wouldn't have to watch it.  But who am I kidding, I'm totally going to watch it, hate myself for it, delete it off my DVR immediately after, and do the walk of shame to my kitchen and drink some wine.

Sadly, I follow Rob on Instagram.  So he posts all teh sad, sad lonely videos.  Which coincidentally are now gone, and he's back to shilling something or other.

So it was all an act, yes?

These people are horrible.

• Love 2

Did anyone else want to smack Rob's Dodgers hat right off his head every time he stated his wishes for Dream's delivery method? It's obvious to me that he's never been to Chyna's OBGYN and asked any questions let alone go to any baby classes that weren't filmed or he'd know that you remain conscious during a C-section, you ding dong! And why were these people even talking about future kids? And Rob's statement about having an "Armenian baby"....Aren't Kourtney and Kim's kids a quarter Armenian too? And I guess Chyna's only contribution here was being an incubator. As most kids do, I hope Dream looks completely different in a few months - just like Tokyo Toni.

6 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

And that nonsense at the end about it being a Kardashian family tradition to have their baby at Cedars-Sanai 

I'm guessing Kris has worked a deal, like she did with the cars or Airbnb.

Special Delivery raked in 950K viewers. Worst viewership ever for a Kardashian/Jenner program. Even after that social media circus in the preceding 24 hours. Maybe E! should rethink a Season 2.

Edit:  it's not the worst viewership.  I am Cait Season 2 had fewer viewers.

Edited by TheVoicesToldMeTo
Edit: it's not the worst viewership. I am Cait Season 2 had fewer viewers.
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Special Delivery raked in 950K viewers. Worst viewership ever for a Kardashian/Jenner program. Even after that social media circus in the preceding 24 hours. 

Maybe the low ratings were because of the social media circus. The whole thing was really distasteful, she comes off like a money grubbing tramp, & he comes off like an immature asshole who will never be a man & both of them seem like terrible parents. Who is going to want to see them bring a baby into the world knowing what the parents are like? And this close to Christmas? 

• Love 2

I can't stand watching Rob with that goofy, stupid grin and the greasy slimy sweaty face and body. Watching him try to have a conversation without stumbling over his words or grinning like an idiot ear to ear and rubbing his face, it just reminds me of all those patients in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I really expect to see him shuffling round in a strait jacket at some point mumbling to himself and rocking in a corner.

I'm sorry but I don't see how Kris and the rest of them can even act at all happy about him being a father. It's a shame. He can't take care of himself and he's putting out all these posts about how he's gonna shape up for his "Dream" Poor kid will read all this shit in the future and  look at her out of shape blob of a dad and wonder why he didn't care enough about her to live up to his promises. That's if she's even seen him in years.

Chyna's an idiot too.

• Love 2

Rob and Chyna's behavior actually makes Tyga and step-momma Kylie look like good parents.  Hopefully they had King over at their place while that disaster was happening over the weekend. 

17 hours ago, iwasish said:

I'm sorry but I don't see how Kris and the rest of them can even act at all happy about him being a father.

I don't think they're happy he's a dad, just that he's doing something other than eating and hiding.

• Love 4
On 21/12/2016 at 10:22 AM, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Rob and Chyna's behavior actually makes Tyga and step-momma Kylie look like good parents.  Hopefully they had King over at their place while that disaster was happening over the weekend. 

I don't think they're happy he's a dad, just that he's doing something other than eating and hiding.

They are happy he's supplying 1. A storyline and 2. Gossip fodder for a change instead of just being a liability.

• Love 1
On 12/24/2016 at 0:39 PM, Nutella said:

They are happy he's supplying 1. A storyline and 2. Gossip fodder for a change instead of just being a liability.

In that family, that's what's called "pulling your weight."