Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: The Right Decision

Joimiaroxeu
  • Start Topic

Ghost and Tommy reunite to take out a dangerous enemy and enlist Tasha to help them escape detection by Angela and her team; Ghost loses control at a critical moment.

Heh, "You already got a side bitch on a side bitch?"

You'd think they would've had a helicopter trailing Lobos' transport van.

"Mas o menos." And I bet Lobos is still alive. Two to the head makes sure they're dead. Sloppy work, Ghost.

Oh geez, Tommy. That ring is going to get traced back to you. Holly wasn't worth it.

Wait, did we know who the bodyguard was before he revealed himself to Ghost? Out of the frying pan into the earth-scorching fire, James. Every time he thinks he's out, they pull him back in...

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 3

been at work waitin for someone to make a thread lol

ok so first off, minus a few hiccups...the way these last 2 episodes have tied everything together is awesome, shoutout to the writers and producers for that.

the lobos breakout/escape was cool. but we all know greg should have been dead (more on that later). ghost is an idiot. how he handled lobos and angela and tasha was just very messy. clearly this episode focused more on tommy being the smart 1. did he leave that ring he gave to holly at the gravesite??? if so that could definitely be trouble if discovered by the wrong ppl (the police).

I think we all knew that given how hush and strict the fbi was with the lobos case, the fact that something happens screams it was an inside job. 1+1=2 everytime. how mr. sandoval will be caught (or even IF he is caught) will be a story in itself. angela is really in a bad spot and it could not have come at a better time. again, greg should be dead...what kind of killers pull a job like that and leave witnesses??? but I get it, they need him to continue the story line I suppose lol.

the scene when the "security" for ghost turns out to be Milan was DOPE. the way he changed his accent in mid statement was crazy! how stupid could ghost have been??? like I said last week, he is always so busy and blowing ppl/things off he fails to pay attention to certain details of things...now its biting him in the ass. thought he was out the drug game since he offed lobo's and now at the moment he has to get right back into it.

my big questions after this episode were: how will all of this affect what kanan is planning??? and is lobos even really dead?? 

• Love 6

I loved this episode but I felt like a spent the whole hour yelling at people 

At Ghost: "I told you something was up with "Dean"!  You need to stop blowing people off!"

At Tommy: "Get yo ass away from that burial site!  Don't you leave that ring there!"

At Scangie: "Shut up all that crying! How are you crying about someone who you won't even tell their life is in danger?"

At Tasha: "That's right! Make his ass sleep on the couch!"

At no one in particular : "How is Greg back at the damn office?  He was bleeding out the mouth 30 min ago!  Shouldn't he at least be getting a once over at the ER?"

Whew, that was stressful!

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, FairyPrincess said:

I loved this episode but I felt like a spent the whole hour yelling at people 

At Ghost: "I told you something was up with "Dean"!  You need to stop blowing people off!"

At Tommy: "Get yo ass away from that burial site!  Don't you leave that ring there!"

At Scangie: "Shut up all that crying! How are you crying about someone who you won't even tell their life is in danger?"

At Tasha: "That's right! Make his ass sleep on the couch!"

At no one in particular : "How is Greg back at the damn office?  He was bleeding out the mouth 30 min ago!  Shouldn't he at least be getting a once over at the ER?"

Whew, that was stressful!

1. Ghost is well and truly fucked.

2. Tommy is dumb. 

3. I was glad Angela saw through James's "I need to be there for Tariq" bullshit, but there are a LOT of secrets between them. At the core, the "If we're meant to be, would it be this hard?" question James asked is right. 

4. When James moved to get in bed with Tasha I was like "Muh'fucka, are you serious?" Like, y'all were just - like, seconds ago - talking about your separation papers, and you're going to try to sleep next to her? I didn't think they were going to have sex or anything, but still.

5. They did show Greg getting a once-over - his chest was really bruised and he looked sore. But there were no open wounds or bullet holes, I don't think, I couldn't figure out why he'd been bleeding from the mouth, other than for dramatic impact.

I'll add my own yelling: "SHOOT [Lobos] IN THE HEAD. That's how you know they're dead for real!" I hope we don't have a repeat of Kanan (although I'd rather have Lobos than Kanan).

• Love 5

Ghost, once again thought he had everything figured out.  The look on his face when the security team head revealed who he was and that they'd been playing Ghost the entire time, was priceless.  I mean come on Jamie, what kind of security team kills several drug dealers and disposes of the bodies without contacting the authorities.  Especially a team that's been working for you for all of 2 weeks and at this point, shouldn't have any extreme loyalty to you since those actions could land them on death row.  I mean, c'mon dummy! I knew there was something fishy about dude when he kept following Jamie around and then showed up with full on war zone fire arms, but when he switched to that Serbian accent, my mind was blown!

Thank you Jamie for calling out Angela on all her decisions being made by her 15 year old self.  Someone needed to say that shit.  She's been running around like a damn teenager in love, damn all the consequences, when her 30+ year old ass needs to start thinking about the repercussions.  And I was LMAO at her wailing over losing Jamie (but really his dick - I mean I would cry to; hope she took some pictures or something).

What was up with all the chauvinistic/misogynistic shit the other ADA was spewing all episode.  I know he'd previously implied that Angela slept her way to her position, but the stuff he was saying was just vile.  Ugh.  Can he get shot next?

I'm really hoping the head ADA guy (can never remember his name) was setting Angela up to take the fall when he handed her all the files with the info on Lobos' transport last week.  Plus, her dumbass is always making phone calls or disappearing, quite obviously, right after anything important gets announced in that office.

RIP Lobos.  You were a hoot!  Maybe his ghost can come back and harass/pester people.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Empress1 said:

1. Ghost is well and truly fucked.

2. Tommy is dumb. 

3. I was glad Angela saw through James's "I need to be there for Tariq" bullshit, but there are a LOT of secrets between them. At the core, the "If we're meant to be, would it be this hard?" question James asked is right. 

4. When James moved to get in bed with Tasha I was like "Muh'fucka, are you serious?" Like, y'all were just - like, seconds ago - talking about your separation papers, and you're going to try to sleep next to her? I didn't think they were going to have sex or anything, but still.

5. They did show Greg getting a once-over - his chest was really bruised and he looked sore. But there were no open wounds or bullet holes, I don't think, I couldn't figure out why he'd been bleeding from the mouth, other than for dramatic impact.

I'll add my own yelling: "SHOOT [Lobos] IN THE HEAD. That's how you know they're dead for real!" I hope we don't have a repeat of Kanan (although I'd rather have Lobos than Kanan).

You're right.  Greg did get a once over in the office but dang, that seemed like a check up for a high school sports physical.  I can't really blame him though.  He knows something ain't right and he can't let it go.

And Oh Yeah!  I was yelling at the whole Lobos thing too.  Especially the stupid arguing back and forth during the whole thing.  They weren't focused at all, that's why he got away in the first place.  Sloppy.  Plus, does Tommy think that the other guy on the "break Lobos out" team (can't remember his name) won't notice that he's the only one missing/not dead.  He'll be after them too.

It's going down....

• Love 2

Sometimes I wonder how Ghost and Tommy made it for 15+ years in the game.  But God protects fools and babies.

Kudos to the show for the Dean/Milan reveal. That was inspired.

Ghost has to come to grips with the fact that he'll never be James. He's too far removed from that life. I'm sure he had the opportunity to walk away and be legitimate years ago, but the money was too great. As Tony Soprano said to Gene Pontecorvo "there's no retiring from this."

Yass to Tasha calling Ghost out on his bullshit. Their marriage was rocky for a while, but for Ghost to not even acknowledge how much he's hurt Tasha is gross. Nary a thought crossed his mind on how shitty she must've felt sending I love you texts to Angela. Then he has the nerve to want to sleep next to her? No sir. Take that couch. Good on Tasha for signing those papers.  Although I think the show retconned their prenup. Didn't the prenup stipulate last season that she'd get nothing if she left? Now she gets half?

What was up with all the chauvinistic/misogynistic shit the other ADA was spewing all episode.  I know he'd previously implied that Angela slept her way to her position, but the stuff he was saying was just vile.  Ugh.  Can he get shot next?

Oh Saxe has always been disgusting. All of the men on the task force except for Greg were misogynistic shitbags. Unfortunately, that's the downside of being the only woman on a team full of men. Most of time it's assumed you slept or sucked your way into your position. Nevermind drive and intelligence. I miss her old boss, Frankie. She was really no nonsense.

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

Yass to Tasha calling Ghost out on his bullshit. Their marriage was rocky for a while, but for Ghost to not even acknowledge how much he's hurt Tasha is gross. Nary a thought crossed his mind on how shitty she must've felt sending I love you texts to Angela. Then he has the nerve to want to sleep next to her? No sir. Take that couch. Good on Tasha for signing those papers.  Although I think the show retconned their prenup. Didn't the prenup stipulate last season that she'd get nothing if she left? Now she gets half?

I think I remember her telling her mother in the first season that she'd get half of the legitimate money. She was trying to figure out her options if she filed for divorce. When Tasha mentioned the prenup this episode, I wondered why you'd need a prenup to get half - isn't that the default?

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

I think the stipulation is that if Tasha initiates the divorce she gets nothing.  Thats why the lawyer she went to see said it was gonna be difficult to win anything, and that Tasha should just think about continuing to stay married and just live separate lives.  But now, James is the one who is initiating the divorce so Tasha is eligible to get half....probably one of the reasons she aint really fight to sign the papers.  It seems like she been over Ghost and his shit and she still getting her money.

I was rolling when Tasha was "ghost" texting Angela (pun intented).   She really knew exactly what Ghost would say.  I especially liked when Angela kept on texting and Tasha was like "bitch, don't you have a job?" Lmao.

Am I the only one who didn't like the Serbian reveal thing?  I just thought that shit was over the top...even though a lot of this show is over the top. But what, I'm supposed to believe James was so preoccupied with Lobos and whatever else, that he didn't do a background on these people?

Speaking of Lobos, that was some weak ass transport security.  First thing...why weren't Lobos' feet cuffed too?  Most high risk prisoners have both hands and feet in chains. Secondly, they're traveling in some "i have candy get in my van" mobile.  Like really? I figure they were supposed to be low key because it's a "John Doe" situation or whatever, but that's the best they can do?

Edited by FuriousStyles
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Thank you Jamie for calling out Angela on all her decisions being made by her 15 year old self.  Someone needed to say that shit.  She's been running around like a damn teenager in love, damn all the consequences, when her 30+ year old ass needs to start thinking about the repercussions.  And I was LMAO at her wailing over losing Jamie (but really his dick - I mean I would cry to; hope she took some pictures or something).

This! Their shitty relationship was an escape for both of them. Angela got to live as a teenage girl rather than a lonely (does she have any friends?), workaholic in a high pressure job. Ghost got to pretend he wasn't a married father of three drug dealer. But their fantasy was weak and their real lives started to unravel. 

During their breakup scene, I felt like Ghost was being really genuine with her, even though this was all a ploy to "keep her safe" or whatever. I've been thinking since this season began that Ghost doesn't seem that 100% into Angela. He can't be himself around her. Whether he likes it or not, he will never be Jaime. 

I did have a hearty chuckle at Angela's dramatic wall slide crying scene and Ghost crying behind the door. I know their relationship is the centerpiece of this show but its the least interesting thing happening right now. 

The loyalty that Tasha, Angela and Tommy have to Ghost really amazes me. He is really a horrible person and he's managed to find 3 super needy insecure people that are desperate for his attention and validation. 

What kind of man gets his wife to cover for him both with his business life, and personal life--you have your wife texting your girlfriend?! Really, Ghost? And then you dismissively tell her to get used to the new normal while you try to crawl into the nice comfy bed in the hotel she's been stuck in all day covering for you? UGH! He just has no regard for anyone but himself...

...which is why Ghost deserves whatever will happen with Dean/Milan. Like Tommy said...why didn't Ghost vet these security people? 

• Love 10
On August 22, 2016 at 6:30 PM, FuriousStyles said:

I think the stipulation is that if Tasha initiates the divorce she gets nothing.  Thats why the lawyer she went to see said it was gonna be difficult to win anything, and that Tasha should just think about continuing to stay married and just live separate lives.  But now, James is the one who is initiating the divorce so Tasha is eligible to get half....probably one of the reasons she aint really fight to sign the papers.  It seems like she been over Ghost and his shit and she still getting her money.

I was rolling when Tasha was "ghost" texting Angela (pun intented).   She really knew exactly what Ghost would say.  I especially liked when Angela kept on texting and Tasha was like "bitch, don't you have a job?" Lmao.

Am I the only one who didn't like the Serbian reveal thing?  I just thought that shit was over the top...even though a lot of this show is over the top. But what, I'm supposed to believe James was so preoccupied with Lobos and whatever else, that he didn't do a background on these people?

Speaking of Lobos, that was some weak ass transport security.  First thing...why weren't Lobos' feet cuffed too?  Most high risk prisoners have both hands and feet in chains. Secondly, they're traveling in some "i have candy get in my van" mobile.  Like really? I figure they were supposed to be low key because it's a "John Doe" situation or whatever, but that's the best they can do?

Yes, Ghost said he had the prenup set up that way so that Tasha wouldn't be motivated to testify against him in court "spousal privilege" and all that. Now HE'S asking for a divorce so she will get her settlement. 

He was truly a piece of work, it's all about him and what he wants and the new normal blah blah blah.... I think when he was talking to Angela he was talking to himself, they BOTH have been acting like teenagers trying to relive the past. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 7:30 PM, FuriousStyles said:

I also LOL'd when Tasha said that.  It was a real moment.

I think Ghost said that the security team came highly recommended so he probably didn't bother doing a background check based on who the recommendation came from (cant remember who it was though). 

I give Ghost props for trying to get in and get out of the "game".  I think that most kingpins want to make their money and go legit after a while which is what Ghost is trying to do.  But in his case its not going to be easy.

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 9:21 PM, kylies-lips said:

This! Their shitty relationship was an escape for both of them. Angela got to live as a teenage girl rather than a lonely (does she have any friends?), workaholic in a high pressure job. Ghost got to pretend he wasn't a married father of three drug dealer. But their fantasy was weak and their real lives started to unravel. 

During their breakup scene, I felt like Ghost was being really genuine with her, even though this was all a ploy to "keep her safe" or whatever. I've been thinking since this season began that Ghost doesn't seem that 100% into Angela. He can't be himself around her. Whether he likes it or not, he will never be Jaime. 

I did have a hearty chuckle at Angela's dramatic wall slide crying scene and Ghost crying behind the door. I know their relationship is the centerpiece of this show but its the least interesting thing happening right now. 

The loyalty that Tasha, Angela and Tommy have to Ghost really amazes me. He is really a horrible person and he's managed to find 3 super needy insecure people that are desperate for his attention and validation. 

What kind of man gets his wife to cover for him both with his business life, and personal life--you have your wife texting your girlfriend?! Really, Ghost? And then you dismissively tell her to get used to the new normal while you try to crawl into the nice comfy bed in the hotel she's been stuck in all day covering for you? UGH! He just has no regard for anyone but himself...

...which is why Ghost deserves whatever will happen with Dean/Milan. Like Tommy said...why didn't Ghost vet these security people? 

This whole post!!! I just don't understand how two people can be in a relationship and can't be 100% honest with each other.  Your relationship is your escape but they are the person you should be able to be yourself around and confide it.  My mother always told me don't always let your right hand know what your left hand is doing.  But damn!  How are they in a relationship where they are keeping the most important part of your lives to themselves??!!   And Ghost lost me when he had the nerve to have Tasha do all that for him in regards to the Lobos plan and Angela.  He really showed no regard to how she would feel texting your sidechick on your behalf and then telling Angela he loved her in front of Tasha.   He can think what he wants of Tasha and that Angela is "better" for him but given how Tasha truly knows him and he can tell her just about anything and above everything else she has been beyond loyal to him when he damn sure didn't deserve it. When Ghost told Angela they were thinking with their 15 year old selves that was the first time he was making any sense in regards to his and Angela's relationship.

• Love 7
On August 22, 2016 at 10:21 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Yes, Ghost said he had the prenup set up that way so that Tasha wouldn't be motivated to testify against him in court "spousal privilege" and all that. Now HE'S asking for a divorce so she will get her settlement. 

He was truly a piece of work, it's all about him and what he wants and the new normal blah blah blah.... I think when he was talking to Angela he was talking to himself, they BOTH have been acting like teenagers trying to relive the past. 

See, I see all of this differently. He did not initiate divorce. It was a separation- not the same thing. I think Ghost and Tasha are working Angela. The long game. They are not going to divorce. She told him to keep screwing her. Hence, her surprise at seeing the separation papers, although we know he did that too just make Angela buy it and to by himself some time.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, announcergirl said:

See, I see all of this differently. He did not initiate divorce. It was a separation- not the same thing. I think Ghost and Tasha are working Angela. The long game. They are not going to divorce. She told him to keep screwing her. Hence, her surprise at seeing the separation papers, although we know he did that too just make Angela buy it and to by himself some time.

Hmmmm.... I never thought of this.  You bring up good points.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, announcergirl said:

He didn't initiate a divorce but here in NY you are supposed to be legally separated for one year before you can start divorce proceedings. Trust me, I know.  Although, I don't want them to divorce, I do think that Ghost was ready and willing to leave Tasha for Angela. I never thought about from the point of view you mentioned, that can make sense too.  But do you really think Ghost or Tasha would upset their family and risk their kids acting out just to work Angela?! I'm not so sure. But, if the show can pull it off and tie it together I'm here for it.   Cus I'm team Tasha and Ghost. :)

• Love 1

Omg I also spent a lot of time yelling at the tv. 

Tommy and Ghost are the worst criminals I've ever seen on tv :) 

how have they stayed alive so lonng?

i am only wondering if Ghost broke up with Angela so he can kill her? Although I read somewhere this show is renewed for another 2 seasons so I'm guessing they won't kill off the main characters for a while.

I was rolling when Tasha was "ghost" texting Angela (pun intented).   She really knew exactly what Ghost would say.  I especially liked when Angela kept on texting and Tasha was like "bitch, don't you have a job?" Lmao.

That was hilarious. This show's humor has gotten better as the seasons have gone on.

• Love 1