Type keyword(s) to search

Which Of Bryan Fuller's Repertory Players Should Make A Discovery?

• Start Topic

(edited)

Lee Pace as a Vulcan! He made a fabulous elf, so he'd be used to the ears.

Raúl Esparza as an evil, yet somehow loveable and snappily dressed, green alien. I'm thinking something like if you combined Garak and Harry Mudd and then made the result green and awesome.

Swoosie Kurtz as the ship's anxious, brilliant, yet absent-minded doctor. 'Oh yes, that. Oh. I forgot that.' would be her catchphrase.

Mandy Patinkin as a random alien who shows up sometimes to berate the crew in a language they can't translate. Nobody knows why he does this, or what his issue with them actually is. After a few minutes of listening to him in awkward silence, trying not to make eye contact with each other, they usually decide to just switch off the sound on the monitor and get on with their day.

Edited by Lebanna

I totally could see Mandy Patinkin as a random alien for some reason lol.

Some of these people I never heard of so no opinion. But it would be interesting if Jewel staite did it as she was also in Stargate Atlantis and firefly. Sci-fi loves its recurring actors.

On 7/26/2016 at 4:08 PM, Lebanna said:

Lee Pace as a Vulcan! He made a fabulous elf, so he'd be used to the ears.

Since it is a casting (and thus from all precedent not bound by the same spoiler rules), I believe we can discuss that Fuller has acknowledged in a recent interview that Lee Pace would make a nice Vulcan (someone asked and he said "I agree"). 

To me that seems to say that he probably hadn't planned for it... but is open to the idea (sounds like a guest character though, since he's certainly got his main characters planned already). Given that production is only now starting up, if he wants to do some fan service...

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 1