Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

It's really hard to tell with Paulie. Don't forget that he's trying to play Derrick's game, so he's not being honest with anyone. He's even said that he would vote out Zakiyah if it came down to it. I think he'd be fine with Zak being the last girl, but if she happened to be put up on the block next to Paul or Corey, he'd gladly vote her out and have Natalie as the last girl standing. 

The problem is that he's making too many deals, making too many alliances, and I don't think he knows what he wants as an endgame. Derrick knew right away that he was carrying Victoria to the end, no questions asked. He knew that he could get close to her and she'd be useful to him. He fought for her hardcore, and it certainly worked. He also had his final 2 with Cody right off the bat and we all knew that Cody was too idiotic to realize how amazing of a game Derrick was playing and how he'd lose to him in final 2...or Derrick convinced him that second place was the best situation for him. Paulie has no final 2s that I can place, he has so many endgames and so many choices that his game is more like a chameleon. It'll change depending on the current situation. I think he might want one of the boys in the finals, particularly Paul, but now that Paul's opened his big fat mouth and has somehow gotten a bigger ego than Paulie, he could be reconsidering his choices. 

Paulie's playing the game, and he might be playing it well as only Natalie's caught on while everyone else wants to make him happy. However, he's nowhere on the level of Derrick (I actually liked Derrick when he played, though, so that goes to show my tastes), and he's just lucky that most of the girls are caught up in their emotional drama to see it. He's really playing on luck, but I could see him going in a DE (probably the second DE). 

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's really hard to tell with Paulie. Don't forget that he's trying to play Derrick's game, so he's not being honest with anyone. He's even said that he would vote out Zakiyah if it came down to it. I think he'd be fine with Zak being the last girl, but if she happened to be put up on the block next to Paul or Corey, he'd gladly vote her out and have Natalie as the last girl standing. 

The problem is that he's making too many deals, making too many alliances, and I don't think he knows what he wants as an endgame. Derrick knew right away that he was carrying Victoria to the end, no questions asked. He knew that he could get close to her and she'd be useful to him. He fought for her hardcore, and it certainly worked. He also had his final 2 with Cody right off the bat and we all knew that Cody was too idiotic to realize how amazing of a game Derrick was playing and how he'd lose to him in final 2...or Derrick convinced him that second place was the best situation for him. Paulie has no final 2s that I can place, he has so many endgames and so many choices that his game is more like a chameleon. It'll change depending on the current situation. I think he might want one of the boys in the finals, particularly Paul, but now that Paul's opened his big fat mouth and has somehow gotten a bigger ego than Paulie, he could be reconsidering his choices. 

Paulie's playing the game, and he might be playing it well as only Natalie's caught on while everyone else wants to make him happy. However, he's nowhere on the level of Derrick (I actually liked Derrick when he played, though, so that goes to show my tastes), and he's just lucky that most of the girls are caught up in their emotional drama to see it. He's really playing on luck, but I could see him going in a DE (probably the second DE). 

Yeah, I don't buy anything Paulie say to anyone.  I think Nat is not the only one who see him as threat, others do too. But they are quiet about it because Paulie has manage to convinced them that he is working with them and for them. He also has proved that he can win competition  to help their game. So they are willing to work with him until it no longer benefits them. Unfortunately,  they don't seem to understand that by that time it might be too late. 

Also, I'm not sure who they could put up against him that would guarantee he goes home unless they are willing to below all the alliances they made with him.  

Paulie's playing a strong game. His problem is that he's playing an obviously strong game. Derrick was helped by the fact that his alliance was so dumb that they didn't even realize that Derrick was controlling them (Derrick's skill as a player obviously played a factor there, too, I don't mean to knock him there, just that I think he had an easier than normal group of players to control). Everyone knows Paulie's in control, so one of them is very likely to eventually want him out.

The good news for Paulie is A. it won't happen until, like, Final 4 and B. they still have to beat him on all of the comps, which is hard since he's good at comps.

So Paulie has a very good chance of winning the game this year, but if he does so, it'll be through comp wins. Vanessa was in a similar position towards the end of last year where Austin, John and Steve all knew that they had to get rid of her, but she managed to win comps to get to the Final Three, but lost the final HoH and thus was eliminated. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

How so? Just curious, because I think Natalie is many things, but an idiot is not one of them to me!

From a pure intelligence perspective I think her eviction day speech exposed that there really isn't much going on up there.  She has also been very week in any comp that requires any kind of mental ability.  

From a game perspective, I agree that she is perceptive in how she views the relationships around the house.  She has an intuitive feel for where people stand.  However, she has no idea how to use that knowledge.  She barely talks game with anyone not named James.  She lets James make all of the decisions.  She forgives James for any decisions he makes that she disagrees with.  These are weaknesses of hers and whether its a confidence thing or something else, she's an idiot for letting herself be put in that position and letting James make all of her decisions.  If Natalie wanted to make a move, I have no idea how she would go about doing so.  For example, lets say she wants to keep Frank and flip this weeks votes.  The only way I see her approaching that kind of move is to go to James and ask him to try and do it.  She knows Michelle hates Bridget and would want to vote her out but I don't think Natalie would be able to connect the dots and start a campaign by going to Michelle.

Edited by MV007
  • Love 3

Even if Natalie sees Paulie as a threat, there is nothing she can do unless she starts winning comps.   And she is not strong at the comps.  She is also not aligned with a lot of people in the house.  So James aligning with Paulie is not necessarily a bad thing at this point.  For now, it will at least help Natalie stay in the game, while the other girls are cat fighting among themselves.

• Love 3

I agree that Natalie does not have the skill set to play this game.  And because of her sweet nature and lack of knowledge about BB, I don't see James paying much attention to her observations.  

As I mentioned earlier,  Paulie might be thinking James is his final 2 because he thinks a vet cannot win, at some point.  I doubt if he thinks that, now, but it may dawn on him.  His ego is so huge he thinks everyone sees him through the eyes of his dog, viewers included.   Kind of like Frankie Grande. Oblivious. 

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Paulie's playing a strong game. His problem is that he's playing an obviously strong game. Derrick was helped by the fact that his alliance was so dumb that they didn't even realize that Derrick was controlling them (Derrick's skill as a player obviously played a factor there, too, I don't mean to knock him there, just that I think he had an easier than normal group of players to control). Everyone knows Paulie's in control, so one of them is very likely to eventually want him out.

The good news for Paulie is A. it won't happen until, like, Final 4 and B. they still have to beat him on all of the comps, which is hard since he's good at comps.

So Paulie has a very good chance of winning the game this year, but if he does so, it'll be through comp wins. Vanessa was in a similar position towards the end of last year where Austin, John and Steve all knew that they had to get rid of her, but she managed to win comps to get to the Final Three, but lost the final HoH and thus was eliminated. 

This is why I have no problem with Paulie and I actually like him as a player. My problem is with the other people in the house who are buying his b.s.  Paulie is playing in a way that makes me unable to know who he is really loyal to but at the same time he is making everyone he is working with feel like he is loyal to them. If this continues, he is in a perfect spot to win this whole thing and I wouldn't have a problem with that.

With that said,  I wish, I wish Frank would blowup Paulie's game before he leaves. I wish he would tell the others what Paulie has been telling him. I understand why Frank isn't doing it because he might come back and need Paulie but for my own entertainment,  I wish he would. 

I aslo want Day to stay but unfortunately her mouth and her closeness with Z have turn her into Tiffany for Paulie. But I hope they don't backdoor her, so she can get a chance to play for veto and save herself. 

• Love 3

Paulie (about Natalie): You lie about your fake tits. You lie about a lot of stuff. You got to go.

Someone needs to knock this fucktard off his pedestal. 

• Love 21

That's your opinion, Wings. Mine is that there is.nothing lower in this world than an animal abuser. It makes me sick that he told that story and laughed at how terrified the animal was. Maybe you should rewatch it. I don't care of he did it to save face, he's a loser for being part of it in any way. He's disgusting. In my very humble opinion. 

• Love 12

I would love to see a montage of Day's facial expressions as she quietly observes.  Hysterical!   

I think Cory is more into Nicole that we think.  His gaff last night was from naivete and oblivion.  He had his alliance in focus (he can only think on thing at a time) because he had just gotten the frantic talk from Paul and thought he had to listen to him or miss out.  No other thoughts.  He and Nicole sat on the LR couch watching everyone scramble for clues (match made in heaven).  

I just flipped to wanting Frank to stay.  My reason for this is he sees that there is no way for him to advance without an alliance to vote Paulie out.  He may be able to gather the rag tag morons and galvanize them into action.  It would take some fast talking but he is the only one capable of flipping things.   

I should probably take the needle out of my arm, right? 

4 minutes ago, CreamedPeas said:

That's your opinion, Wings. Mine is that there is.nothing lower in this world than an animal abuser. It makes me sick that he told that story and laughed at how terrified the animal was. Maybe you should rewatch it. I don't care of he did it to save face, he's a loser for being part of it in any way. He's disgusting. In my very humble opinion. 

I said nothing to imply this was acceptable.  It isn't.  I have worked rescuing dogs, many abused, for 10 years now and cried many tears.  Just posted a glimpse into why I thought he told the story with no judgement. An observation. 

• Love 1

I've also rescued animals for close to 30 years and can't find any reason at all to make an excuse for someone who would take part in terrorizing an animal. He laughed about how terrified the goat was who they had poured lighter fluid on and tried to light it on fire. Someone like that is scum of the earth. My observation. 

• Love 14

Day and Z were talking about Nicole not waking them up.  Nicole was the only one who suggested it and asked, she was shot down.  No backbone,she should have just done it.  They are pissed at her and they want to know, who told her not to.  Oh come on, you know it was one of the boys. Why care who it was, they are all the same.   This is not the time for petty stuff, gather everyone and form an alliance today!  Everything is water under the bridge, new day.   And for fuck sake you both know she is a wimp, let it go and learn how to deal with her short comings.  You got your card, now move on. 

3 minutes ago, CreamedPeas said:

I've also rescued animals for close to 30 years and can't find any reason at all to make an excuse for someone who would take part in terrorizing an animal. He laughed about how terrified the goat was who they had poured lighter fluid on and tried to light it on fire. Someone like that is scum of the earth. My observation. 

No excuse, it was an observation.  

• Love 3

No, these women never talk to each other....well, correction. They never rat out the boys when they do something. It's really pathetic that they can't say "Hey, Nicole, we want to know why you didn't come wake us up." "I asked, but the boys shot me down. They said that we shouldn't". Boom, done. At least it's something. But no, these women will continue to be against each other while not realizing that the men are all controlling them and doing all this shit that could be nipped in the butt if they just put aside their feelings and played the DAMN GAME.

I might still be a little pissed that the next few targets are all girls. 

• Love 5
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

No, these women never talk to each other....well, correction. They never rat out the boys when they do something. It's really pathetic that they can't say "Hey, Nicole, we want to know why you didn't come wake us up." "I asked, but the boys shot me down. They said that we shouldn't". Boom, done. At least it's something. But no, these women will continue to be against each other while not realizing that the men are all controlling them and doing all this shit that could be nipped in the butt if they just put aside their feelings and played the DAMN GAME.

I might still be a little pissed that the next few targets are all girls. 

I just deleted my post saying the same thing.  So frustrating. 

Well, it looks like I missed all of the excitement from yesterday!  And by "excitement" I mean another twist that ends up completely fizzling, and which will probably have zero impact on the game.  Yippee.  I just hope Frank doesn't get it, because a) I don't like him, and b) I don't want to hear about how he's production's favorite for the rest of the season. 

• Love 3
(edited)

A couple of quick things.

1.  I would have been more furious than Nicole about Corey not telling me that code.  I would not have been as whiny.  I do think it's possible that internally, she's wary of him now.  I hope so.

2.  Frank, for no apparent reason other than spite, has completely tanked Nicole's game.  She actually was working with him, and they were both also working with the main group.

3.  I detest Paul, he absolutely ruins the feeds for me.  He is too fucking loud, and he's playing Andy Herren's game.  Is he playing well?  Unless yesterday, yes, very well.  I don't care, I just want him gone.  He completely blew it yesterday for no decent reason other than to be cock of the walk, and I HOPE it bites him in the ass.

4.  I adored Nat and James going in the secret room together last night.  I adore them anyway.  I hope they win because I think they actually might get together outside of the house, but that's tough when neither has much money.  I also liked hearing Nat talk so passionately about Venezuela yesterday.

5.  Z being so furious at Nicole for not waking her up, but letting her showmance off the hook completely?  Typical Z.  I wanted to like her, but she's hopelessly high school.

6.  Paulie THINKS he's playing Derrick and Cody's game.  He's not.  He's playing Jesse's game 2nd season.  He's a showboat and "calm bossy."  Victor could start creaming him in comps and I hope he does.  Paulie is much too obvious and bossing everyone around, those people usually don't last in the game, they just don't.  Derrick was all about finesse, getting others to do what he wanted but never taking their credit away, in fact, he made people think it was ALL THEM, not him.  Paulie's ego is much too big to do that, and he has the finesse and subtlety of a jackhammer.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 12

I think their pecking order as of yesterday.  Day, Bridget, Victor (he may go before Bridget, it varies), Nicole or Z, Natalie.  With this it seems Paulie wants James and Paul along with either Z or Natalie as F4.  

There is no one who can win HOH to stop that train.   

So rather than fight the inevitable I will root for James.  I donned my tin foil hat (it has powers)  to message AG to help James see the light. 

Nicole, a nurse, asked Cory if when you get skinny do you lose weight in your boobs too.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

5.  Z being so furious at Nicole for not walking her up, but letting her showmance off the hook completely?  Typical Z.  I wanted to like her, but she's hopelessly high school.

I like and agree with your entire post.  This had not crossed my mind!   Of course. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Z, to me, is interesting in that she's a great example of what happens when you fall in with a certain crowd which, in and of itself, is very much a high school thing. If Z hung out with nicer people, I think she'd be nicer, as well. 

We see this happen in BB a lot, where who you end up befriending makes a huge difference in how you act. Candice in BB15 was a very sweet person on the show, but she specifically came into the house looking to emulate Britney and Monet from BB12, but because she came into a super racist house, she never got the chance. So instead we got to see super sweet Candice. 

And with this crowd, we get pissy, catty Z. I mean, sure, she still has to own her own actions (especially the racist stuff), but I do think we've seen the worst of Z this season and not the "real" Z.

On a completely different subject, if CBS seriously uses BB to help promote their new streaming service...ugh...that'd suck. BB should be a once a year show, when all the other shows are on hiatus!

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

5.  Z being so furious at Nicole for not walking her up, but letting her showmance off the hook completely?  Typical Z.  I wanted to like her, but she's hopelessly high school.

I think Z's reason for being mad at Nicole is because of what Frank told her about Nicole. Frank basically told her, she should trust Paulie but not Nicole cause Nicole was working with him. So in Z's mind, Paulie not waking her up is bad but he still seems to have her back. But Nicole not waking her up now seems more calculated and more evidence of her betraying Z.  So feeling betrayed by Nicole makes everything Nicole does a big deal and Paulie's ass get to slide because Frank told her she could trust him.

But I think Z doesn't 100% trust Paulie but like she told Day, she trust him within limit until he stabs her in the back. 

I'm so looking forward to the day Z find out about Paulie talking about putting her OTB.

5 hours ago, Cutty said:

Natalie is like Jackie from last season. Has a great read on things but is aligned with total idiots.

Natalie is not aligned with anyone. She is somewhat aligned with James now but he has his boys club that he prefers to her.

27 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

2.  Frank, for no apparent reason other than spite, has completely tanked Nicole's game.  She actually was working with him, and they were both also working with the main group.

I think Frank has a reason.  Nicole strung him along for two weeks and never gave him a straight answer.  She pretended to really really want to work with him.  But when push came to shove she never delivered.  That has to be extremely frustrating for Frank and it would cause resentment in my opinion.

• Love 2
(edited)

Nah, I think Nicole was very sincere about her final two with Frank, or as sincere as you CAN be in this game, and I think she would have tried to save him.  She's playing more than one hand of cards though, as EVERYONE in that house should be doing, and most are.

Frank was a completely unreliable ally.  He's one of the worst players ever on this show, both seasons.  He's an idiot.  She tried and tried earlier to tell him to cool it with his mouth and reminded him to keep secrets, but his ego and confidence and mouth couldn't be controlled.  His closeness to Bridgette is part of what tanked his game, but his big mouth tanked his own, and then hers as well.

When the anti-Frank tank started running, bucking that would have been impossible, basically, he made his own bed.

One more thing.

This envelope trick is the easiest of all to rig.  Just have every envelope say "one way" and then hand whomever they want to keep the "round trip" envelope right before the live show.  Will BB do that?  Well, within the rules of that contract that was leaked, why yes, yes the can.  It doesn't have to follow game show rules.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1

By the time Corey got the clue, they knew there were twelve envelopes.  Giving Nicole the clue doesn't negate any advantage of his; quite frankly, considering Nicole is his closest/most solid ally, he should want her to grab an envelope, in case she got booted.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, J.D. said:

Why do people think Corey should have given Nicole the clue?  I don't get that.  

Because not only did all the boyz have it, supposedly he's in an alliance with her.  Victor gave it to her. 

Paul was an idiot.  All he had to say is "I think Big Brother wants everyone to have a chance to figure out the clue on their own."

Instead his misdirection and line of bullshit made him look like the ass he is.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Yeah, as noted, it didn't HURT him to have her know the clue, while it specifically hurt HER, and that's not a cool thing to do to your ally.

The bigger issue, though, was his ridiculous excuse to her, telling her that he couldn't because the guys told him not to. The fact that she heard that and didn't realize where she really stands with him is nuts.

• Love 6
Just now, J.D. said:

Personally, I don't even care. I'd love to shake each of these houseguests and tell them "PLAY THE GAME!".  You shouldn't have to spill these secrets if it'll hinder your game. However, the issue here is that everyone knew about the secret room. Everyone was aware that there was a code to get in and everyone was already getting in. Corey had no control over that, but if Nicole had been the last one in that room because her showmance didn't give her the code and everyone else did? Yeah, that's a shitty thing to do to someone you're supposedly close with. Plus, Nicole was upset because Natalie told James the code right away. At that point in time, there was literally no reason to keep it from her. I'm aware Corey was the third one to get in the room, but everyone was already starting to pile upstairs to get in. He should have just told her and been done with it. His reasoning makes him look like an unloyal 'boyfriend', and I use boyfriend in very loose terms (I assume Nicole thinks they're together, like Nat/James). 

Everyone's taking photos outside. James/Nat are doing a wedding photo and I wish I could see it right now. James/Nat are the only real showmance of this season. The others are fauxmances.

• Love 4

I guess what I'm saying is that isn't Nicole still aligned with others....Zak?  Big Meech?  Day?  Anyone?  If so, then WHY be mad at Corey?  She should be more mad at the girl's alliance if for no other reason than that Nicole's not new to this.  She knows the boyz are going to stick together, so she shouldn't be as mad at a GUY when it's her GIRLS who most betrayed her.

(I'm guessing here.  I logged off last night just as Victor was finding the clue and my job doesn't allow for online playing around while I'm at work.  So I'm just assuming everyone now has an envelope).

Come on JD!  She's having some kind of sex with this guy and they are more of a "final two" in her mind anyway.

Anyway, there was no reason not to tell her when all the guys were being told, other than "I don't want you to have a chance to come back in the game."

• Love 5

Yeah, you don't get much more aligned with someone than having your hands on each other's private parts. So it was a bizarrely dickish move by him to not tell her. She SHOULD be pissed at him, but even more so, she should be trying to make new arrangements going forward. 

• Love 9

I agree that it wouldn't have hurt his game to tell her.  I just don't understand why none of you seem pissed at her all girl alliance for ALSO not telling her.  He's a guy.  Sex (or pseudo-sex) ain't gonna mean a thing to him (in this context, anyway).  And besides, how do we know he isn't using that as strategy ... to Svengali his way into her loyalty.  Nicole needs to be smarter than Corey and not fall prey to that kind of trap. Letting some guy finger bang you doesn't make a relationship.  If she was stupid enough to allow that, then she's also stupid enough to think that means he owes her something.   I'm not condoning that ideology.  I'm just saying it is what it is so she shouldn't act so surprised.  

29 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I would prefer the HGs stop with the team sport strategy of Big Brother, so I wasn't mad at him, but it was a silly game move for Corey. It showed his allegiances to Nicole - he had to check with the boys first. 

I'm disappointed in Nicole because she's so blinded by Corey's dreaminess that it ended with her being mad a Vic for coming between her Showmance, and mad at Big Brother for maybe airing their spat. She should have just shut up, taking in that Corey has his own separate game going on, and used that information in the future.

3 hours ago, SevenStars said:

Yeah, I don't buy anything Paulie say to anyone.  I think Nat is not the only one who see him as threat, others do too. But they are quiet about it because Paulie has manage to convinced them that he is working with them and for them. He also has proved that he can win competition  to help their game. So they are willing to work with him until it no longer benefits them. Unfortunately,  they don't seem to understand that by that time it might be too late. 

Also, I'm not sure who they could put up against him that would guarantee he goes home unless they are willing to below all the alliances they made with him.  

Paulie's playing a good game. But his arrogance and Derrick vomit are too much for me.

I think the Z thing was just an emotional response  - he was talking about putting Z up and wanting Z out before Michelle/Natalie when they were having their dumb fight. Now that's calmed down, he's fine with her in the end (because why wouldn't he be?).

21 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I guess what I'm saying is that isn't Nicole still aligned with others....Zak?  Big Meech?  Day?  Anyone?  If so, then WHY be mad at Corey?  She should be more mad at the girl's alliance if for no other reason than that Nicole's not new to this.  She knows the boyz are going to stick together, so she shouldn't be as mad at a GUY when it's her GIRLS who most betrayed her.

(I'm guessing here.  I logged off last night just as Victor was finding the clue and my job doesn't allow for online playing around while I'm at work.  So I'm just assuming everyone now has an envelope).

She is, but Nicole, I think, considers herself the closest with Corey. I think that she considers themselves a package deal. So her being mad at him instead of the girls makes sense. Just like how Zak's mad at Nicole for not waking her up and not the boys. Except Zak's reason for being mad at just Nicole makes no sense.

From what I understand by Nicole's explanation (the feeds were cut as everyone got their envelopes), Nicole asked Corey for the code as soon as he stepped out of the room and he was acting sketchy and wouldn't tell her, even as Natalie went in the room right after and then went out to tell James. They were all upstairs while this was happening and he wouldn't tell her. He says if she had stepped aside with him, he would have told her, but I don't know if he would have, for the reason that he also said that he wasn't sure if he should. Nicole trusted him, and he didn't deliver. Unfortunately, Nicole's not going to turn away from Corey...at least not right now. 

Basically, at that point, there was no reason for him not to say anything. He basically made himself look almost as shady as Paul. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I agree that it wouldn't have hurt his game to tell her.  I just don't understand why none of you seem pissed at her all girl alliance for ALSO not telling her.  He's a guy.  Sex (or pseudo-sex) ain't gonna mean a thing to him (in this context, anyway).  And besides, how do we know he isn't using that as strategy ... to Svengali his way into her loyalty.  Nicole needs to be smarter than Corey and not fall prey to that kind of trap. Letting some guy finger bang you doesn't make a relationship.  If she was stupid enough to allow that, then she's also stupid enough to think that means he owes her something.   I'm not condoning that ideology.  I'm just saying it is what it is so she shouldn't act so surprised.  

To me, it's not about their personal relationship but their relationship as Allies. As allies Cody should have told her and she had a right to expect him to.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

She is, but Nicole, I think, considers herself the closest with Corey. I think that she considers themselves a package deal. So her being mad at him instead of the girls makes sense. Just like how Zak's mad at Nicole for not waking her up and not the boys. Except Zak's reason for being mad at just Nicole makes no sense.

From what I understand by Nicole's explanation (the feeds were cut as everyone got their envelopes), Nicole asked Corey for the code as soon as he stepped out of the room and he was acting sketchy and wouldn't tell her, even as Natalie went in the room right after and then went out to tell James. They were all upstairs while this was happening and he wouldn't tell her. He says if she had stepped aside with him, he would have told her, but I don't know if he would have, for the reason that he also said that he wasn't sure if he should. Nicole trusted him, and he didn't deliver. Unfortunately, Nicole's not going to turn away from Corey...at least not right now. 

Basically, at that point, there was no reason for him not to say anything. He basically made himself look almost as shady as Paul. 

Yeah - his excuse went from I didn't know if I could tell you, to I didn't want to make the boys mad, to I didn't want to let Frank/Bridgette know. And Corey was upset because Nicole ended up asking Vic, who told her, and she said, "Thanks, Vic!" and touched his arm. 

So, Nicole basically turned a game mistake into a relationship problem - she pointed out that Natalie told James right away, and whined about it until she got a hug. I'd say she was playing Corey and realized what was going on, but I really don't think so.

• Love 2

On a side note: 

Da'Vonne spoke to the cameras - she wants Bridgette out next, unless Bridgette wins HOH. Then she's coming for Nicole.

Natalie might not even try for HOH, and James suggested she should throw it when she asked. I guess my only hope is for a Bridgette HOH (I don't even like her!). It would be interesting to see how she would sway without Frank, though. Natalie would be pushing for Paulie and Da'Vonne would be pushing for Nicole - and, in my Big Brother alternate reality, it would lead to Da'Vonne and Natalie realizing they want the same things. 

• Love 2
(edited)

If I was having sex with a guy each night, even if they aren't kissing and there may not be any actual penetration and he said he wouldn't tell me something that important in the game until he checked with the guys?

Top of my personal boot list immediately. 

I wouldn't whine.  I wouldn't change in the house toward him except find an excuse for no more sex, I wouldn't make myself a target that way.  But I'd make it my personal mission to evict him.

3 minutes ago, mooses said:

On a side note: 

Da'Vonne spoke to the cameras - she wants Bridgette out next, unless Bridgette wins HOH. Then she's coming for Nicole.

Natalie might not even try for HOH, and James suggested she should throw it when she asked. I guess my only hope is for a Bridgette HOH (I don't even like her!). It would be interesting to see how she would sway without Frank, though. Natalie would be pushing for Paulie and Da'Vonne would be pushing for Nicole - and, in my Big Brother alternate reality, it would lead to Da'Vonne and Natalie realizing they want the same things. 

Bridgette would simply target Michelle and Nicole.  The boyz would keep rolling on.  She's useless, and I can't stand her or her giggle.

It's stupid, the girls are all just lining up and helping the guys evict them.

This season honestly blows.  My feeds are on mute most of the time.  Flashback is a Godsend.  We've had a handful of really good feed nights, but that's it.

Paul ruined yesterday.  BB should have given the information out differently, and with a simple clue broadcast to all of them at the same time.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She is, but Nicole, I think, considers herself the closest with Corey. I think that she considers themselves a package deal. So her being mad at him instead of the girls makes sense too her.

I just want ONE season -- just ONE season -- with really intelligent, strong-minded, independent women who don't turn into a mound of jello just soon as some guy twinkles his baby blues her way.  I want to see some WARRIORS not WORRIERS.  Day would be perfect if she wasn't such a heartless bee-otch!    A person doesn't have to be hateful, rolling their eyes and laughing right in front of someone's face just to prove that they got game.  

• Love 9

You know what would have been a good way for them to rig the envelopes? Have each envelope have a code that gets plugged into a machine, like the keys, and then have it reveal if you had a One Way Trip or a Round Trip on a big display. That way they could easily rig it. 

They can do it multiple ways.  Do they care enough to do it?  Who knows? 

Frank is useless in this game and a complete flop.  I don't think BB will rig it for him.

Now for someone else?  Sure.

• Love 1
(edited)

I just want ONE season -- just ONE season -- with really intelligent, strong-minded, independent women who don't turn into a mound of jello just soon as some guy twinkles his baby blues her way.  I want to see some WARRIORS not WORRIERS.  Day would be perfect if she wasn't such a heartless bee-otch!    A person doesn't have to be hateful, rolling their eyes and laughing right in front of someone's face just to prove that they got game.  

Vanessa was on the show just last season. Heck, Tiffany was like that this year.

That said, sure, obviously I agree that it sucks that they mostly try to cast women who want showmances. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Bridgette would simply target Michelle and Nicole.  The boyz would keep rolling on.  She's useless, and I can't stand her or her giggle.

I forgot about her stupid Michelle thing. I know, how could I? And she had some bad HOH-itis last time she won. But the others would just target Bridgette, which is boring. And/or try to backdoor Da'Vonne, which I do not want.

At least with Bridgette, Natalie and Da'Vonne are probably safe. I have to settle for least barf-worthy because I hate almost every scenario that could happen.

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

You know what would have been a good way for them to rig the envelopes? Have each envelope have a code that gets plugged into a machine, like the keys, and then have it reveal if you had a One Way Trip or a Round Trip on a big display. That way they could easily rig it. 

I thought about that. They're numbered (so that Production knows who got what), and it'd be a way for Julie to have that happen.

I don't think it will be used for Frank though. They'll save it for Da'Vonne or Nicole, who are both in danger.

1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Frank is useless in this game and a complete flop.  I don't think BB will rig it for him

At this point, I'd say it would be less to protect Frank and more just to throw some sort of instability into what is looking like a very straightforward next few weeks, boot order-wise.

• Love 1

James/Natalie are talking about weddings and 'jokingly' discussing their own. James says that they'd do the courtroom wedding and then go out for fast food. Natalie replies with how her ex wanted an extravagant wedding, but she's happy with a courtroom wedding too.

THESE TWO. I have never shipped a reality show couple harder than these two.These two are the ones I'll keep up with after the show. If they date or they don't, I think they'll be good friends for life. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Vanessa was on the show just last season. Heck, Tiffany was like that this year.

That said, sure, obviously I agree that it sucks that they mostly try to cast women who want showmances. 

True.  But I have a bigger appetite than just one woman per season.  :D

How are the HG's going to know which envelope is theirs?  Are they numbered or something?

• Love 1
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

At this point, I'd say it would be less to protect Frank and more just to throw some sort of instability into what is looking like a very straightforward next few weeks, boot order-wise.

The only way they can ensure that is for Frank to win HOH automatically. If he or Bridgette don't, it's just delaying the inevitable (like Tiffany). 

At this point, all I want is for something different to happen. We had Tiffany targeted for two weeks and Frank for three. I don't want to make it four weeks in a row for Frank. 

• Love 3