Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

According to the HGs -

Totally mature: Throwing a birthday party for a stuffed giraffe and demanding that other people celebrate it with you.

Totally laughable: Someone wandering around with a stuffed gorilla who, they assume, was going to ask if said gorilla could come to the party, too.

It's only laughable because it's Tiffany, of course. If it would have been Nicole, they all would have been cooing and "Of course!"ing. 

• Love 7
(edited)

James seems like the only one really bothered by the shunning this season - I shouldn't be surprised because he was the nicest one to Audrey after her breakdown also. I hope that Michelle's insistence that he be a part of that pushes him away from them instead of influences him.

This is a hilarious, though:

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 4.16.32 PM.png

Edited by mooses
  • Love 11

Natalie and James are talking in the backyard and it's all sorts of awkward and tense. Apparently she offered to make him breakfast this morning and he told her that he was a grown man and could make his own. And there was something about Michelle asking him for cuddles when he was wandering by in his underwear. 

So. Awkward.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

According to the HGs -

Totally mature: Throwing a birthday party for a stuffed giraffe and demanding that other people celebrate it with you.

Totally laughable: Someone wandering around with a stuffed gorilla who, they assume, was going to ask if said gorilla could come to the party, too.

It's only laughable because it's Tiffany, of course. If it would have been Nicole, they all would have been cooing and "Of course!"ing. 

It's just so damn petty when people do this. It sucks even more because they HAVE to go along with the damn birthday party, or else Zakiyah and Paulie will take it as a personal insult if they choose not to. It's very much manipulating the situation of being stuck in the house and not having much of a choice for your own game sake. 

Ok, I know people don't need to play chess with Tiffany, but neither James or Michelle want to play when Tiffany asked them. Normally, I'd be like 'whatever, you don't have to if you don't want to', but this is toward Tiffany, so I automatically assume it's because they're icing her out and they're jerks for doing so. Well, not James because he has spoken out against the bullying toward Tiffany and he even tried to get Michelle to be nice. 

James and Natalie both are the nicest people in the house. I actually feel so bad for Tiffany, though, and I think she's normally a nice person. She hasn't shit talked people unless they actually deserve it, at least not much. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

According to the HGs -

Oh my dog.  I think I'm officially too old for this shit.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

LOL, James and Zak might be feeling a little jealous over Paulie and Natalie actually communicating for once. Chill your jets, people. I doubt Paulie has changed his mind about Natalie that quickly. After all, once he gets his mind set on something, there's no convincing him otherwise. Just ask Tiffany! 

Don't you mean "once Derek gets his mind set..."

• Love 3
(edited)

I've been following on Updates and such because these HGs are painful to watch right now, but Natalie sees right through this: 

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 4.27.17 PM.png

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

I've been following on Updates and such because these HGs are painful to watch right now, but Natalie sees right through this: 

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 4.27.17 PM.png

The fact that Natalie hasn't said one mean thing about another in the 30+ days that she's been in the house goes to show that she really is a sweetheart. Her and James have really been holding it together. They're not perfect, in any means, but they are being their true selves while everyone else has their true colours showing. I know it'll be damn near impossible, but if Natalie and James got to final 2, I'd be so happy. 

In terms of who's playing the game the best, I honestly don't even know. It's odd, because last season I knew Vanessa was playing the best game, and season 16 I knew Derrick was. This season is just a jumbled mess and I couldn't even say who should win because of their gameplay. Maybe Zakiyah, because she has solid alliances with everyone and she's the only one that hasn't come up in who needs to be evicted? 

• Love 3

As to Michelle, I had read on jokers about her saying she loved it in the house and could stay there for ages. Of course she does. She's a nutter.

Still hope she sticks to her guns and keeps Day, though.

I can't summon any sort of feelings about a birthday party for a giraffe. These people are bored out of their minds, stupid shit happens every day. I'm supposed to care that poor Tiff can't bring HER stuffed animal? Nope. Do not care.

• Love 7

So, James basically just let Natalie know everyone's gossiping about her, that he believed them, and that he didn't bother talking to her about it. She's right to be upset.

But she also mentioned she knows Paulie's ex and has no interest in him. This makes Paulie seem even worse for going around talking about the "stories" he knows about Natalie. Apparently she could've done the same, but this is the first I'm hearing of it.

• Love 7

Natalie is stewing over on the hammock now. I don't blame her. She accurately called out the double standard between men touching each other (totes cool) and women touching men (must be flirting). She accurately called James out for believing what other people were saying about her flirting with everyone and told him that he should have just come to her. She was a little passive aggressive about the whole breakfast thing but other than that, she was 100% right.

• Love 10
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

In terms of who's playing the game the best, I honestly don't even know. It's odd, because last season I knew Vanessa was playing the best game, and season 16 I knew Derrick was. This season is just a jumbled mess and I couldn't even say who should win because of their gameplay. Maybe Zakiyah, because she has solid alliances with everyone and she's the only one that hasn't come up in who needs to be evicted? 

I think Nicole's playing a pretty solid game. Z isn't a target, but unless she has a strong second half she has no chance of actually winning. Nicole is more of a name that comes up in nominations because she's associated with Corey, but I've mostly heard everyone but Tiffany saying they want Corey out, not her. And I don't think many people see Corey as carrying her, while Z is just an extra limb of Paulie's.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

And from the talk between James and Paulie, it sounds like Jatalie is done. Damn. That was the one flirtmance that I actually liked. 

This House is toxic. The things I can stand to watch just keep thinning.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And from the talk between James and Paulie, it sounds like Jatalie is done. Damn. That was the one flirtmance that I actually liked. 

Nope, I refuse to believe this. Nope. I refuse to let my two favourites be done with each other. They'll go back to cuddling and flirting by tonight. Yep, they'll sleep in their little bumper cars together and all will be well.

If I tell myself that, maybe it'll come true. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, mooses said:

This House is toxic. The things I can stand to watch just keep thinning.

I've stopped watching and am only keeping up in here bc I'm a masochist apparently. 

These people are all awful and the worst combination of personalities I could ever imagine. Natalie (and James I guess) are the only exceptions, but they're not enough to keep me watching bc neither are that good at playing the game.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nope, I refuse to believe this. Nope. I refuse to let my two favourites be done with each other. They'll go back to cuddling and flirting by tonight. Yep, they'll sleep in their little bumper cars together and all will be well.

I have a container of Häagen-Dazs in the freezer. I might have to dip into it tonight if this really is the end. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

If this is true, I want a Michelle/James Showmance. Just make everything so, so awful that it somehow ends up being great and hilarious.

• Love 4
Just now, mooses said:

If this is true, I want a Michelle/James Showmance. Just make everything so, so awful that it somehow ends up being great and hilarious.

Actually, that would be really funny. I think James would probably want it over after night one, but Michelle would be plotting their dream wedding. It's Zaulie times ten. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Tiffany is a bad player, agreed. 

That has nothing to do with how ridiculous it is for these people to be so mean to her. 

In addition, she is SUCH a bad player that it is similarly ridiculous that Paulie is so obsessed with getting rid of her. 

She's probably driving people in that house crazy with her crying, paranoia - and mistrust - now flipping and aligning with Frank - after trashing him in her eviction speech.

• Love 4

I watched the conversation between Nat and James and I don't think she came off well. She wouldn't admit to any tension between her and James and finally later gave him a list of several things she's pissed about. That's when James mentioned the rubbing Paulie story and she pretty much pouted and said she wants to be alone. James and Nat are both emotionally stunted.

Earlier in the day I heard Paulie talking about loving the attention he and his dates get because they're both so good-looking. "I can get anyone I want," he said. What a humble one he is.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, escape said:

She's probably driving people in that house crazy with her crying, paranoia - and mistrust - now flipping and aligning with Frank - after trashing him in her eviction speech.

Well, when everyone's against you, I would say flipping is the right move. They were never honestly going to ever be allies with Tiffany. She chose the people who actually gave her a chance and didn't basically call her Vanessa in every conversation. Do you know how annoying that shit would be? If I was constantly compared to my sister, I'd hate it. 

But I appreciate that you don't like Tiffany. I personally find Nicole whiny and she cried over a damn showmance. That screams a little pathetic to me that she seems so infatuated for Corey that she's on her way to ruining her game for him. Next thing you know, she'll pull a Brendon and get the house to evict her instead of him. And man, she's so aggressive and thinks she's the best and she's so damn clueless. I just want her off my screen....apparently more than I realized before I was typing this. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Fatkat said:

Earlier in the day I heard Paulie talking about loving the attention he and his dates get because they're both so good-looking. "I can get anyone I want," he said. What a humble one he is.

Oh, Paulie, my man...that is not cool bro.  *shakes head disappointingly*

• Love 1

Natalie and James are talking again. I'm actually glad because the more they talk, the more they will figure out how to solve their problems. And it's two conversations in an hour! No running off to whine and complain and seethe in their emotions until it ruins them. Just two adults, stuck in a house together, figuring their shit out.

I love that. Keep talking with each other. Hide in your little bumper cars away from the crazy. 

• Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Fatkat said:

See, Paulie? You and Natalie have things in common!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Natalie and James are talking again. I'm actually glad because the more they talk, the more they will figure out how to solve their problems. And it's two conversations in an hour! No running off to whine and complain and seethe in their emotions until it ruins them. Just two adults, stuck in a house together, figuring their shit out.

I love that. Keep talking with each other. Hide in your little bumper cars away from the crazy. 

I hope they work it out. Seriously, I haven't felt this way since Zack and Kelly broke up on SBTB. What? Don't judge. 

• Love 9

Is anyone talking about getting Paulie out?  Anyone other than Frank and Tiff, I mean.  It sounds like he's this season's true Frank, but with a Derrick finish.

So....I finally turned on the feeds for the first time in a few days just for James/Natalie. At this point, I can only turn on the feeds for these two.

Wow, Natalie seems genuinely hurt over Michelle bragging to her about James wanting to cuddle in his boxers (with Nicole?). Natalie does seem like the person who can get over this. I think she just does care about James, maybe even having feelings for him, and she just needs a few hours to cool off. If anything, I think she's more mad at the girls who started this shit, as if they want Natalie to be hurt. 

James is explaining the boxer thing happening week one, and Natalie just seems more pissed off about people talking about her behind her back. 

I think I can comfortably say that Natalie and James will be fine. Her anger doesn't seem directed toward him. She hates the pettiness. It's like she's us, you guys! James just called Natalie 'my girl' to her face and I just....I think this is my favourite showmance that may never be. 

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, when everyone's against you, I would say flipping is the right move. They were never honestly going to ever be allies with Tiffany. She chose the people who actually gave her a chance and didn't basically call her Vanessa in every conversation. Do you know how annoying that shit would be? If I was constantly compared to my sister, I'd hate it. 

She dug her own grave with her stupid emotional outburst with Frank - which just prove to the house how untrustworthy and eratic she is.  She was already saved.  Her strategy at that point should have been to play it cool - like what Paul did.

Edited by escape
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, mooses said:

See, Paulie? You and Natalie have things in common!

Except when Natalie says it, it's believable.

I'm willing to bet all the money that the only reason Paulie was so anti-Natalie is because she's friends with an ex of his who had the GALL to break up with HIM! Natalie has not given one iota of an example on how she's "not a nice girl." She's a sweetheart and I'm ashamed to admit that even I judged her harshly in the very beginning. Perfect example of why you should never judge a book by its cover.

• Love 8

Guys, if you don't have the feeds on with Natalie/James, you're missing out. I'm pretty sure both are confirming their feelings for one another and it's so cute? Natalie's smiling again and they're getting back to their happiness with each other. 

See? There's nothing to worry about with these two. They're smart enough to know that they need to keep talking with each other when this stuff happens. 

• Love 5

I'm just sitting here, awwing my ass off at this. I've never ever rooted for a showmance on any season of Big Brother that I can remember but for some reason, these two make me happy. But I'm gonna eat the ice cream later tonight anyway.

• Love 13
(edited)

In reading the Updates, it seems like James still doesn't get that the HGs are actually pretty nasty to Natalie behind her back and trying to pull them apart, though. 

7 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Except when Natalie says it, it's believable.

I'm willing to bet all the money that the only reason Paulie was so anti-Natalie is because she's friends with an ex of his who had the GALL to break up with HIM! Natalie has not given one iota of an example on how she's "not a nice girl." She's a sweetheart and I'm ashamed to admit that even I judged her harshly in the very beginning. Perfect example of why you should never judge a book by its cover.

Yep. I was sure I wasn't going to like her, and I was wrong. And I usually don't root for the nicest, most likeable HG - last year I thought Meg was probably one of the most genuine ones in there and the one I'd be most likely to get along with, but I didn't want her near the Finals - but almost everyone else is proving impossible for me to be invested in (except to see their demise).

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
(edited)

James: I really do like you.

Natalie: I like you too...I think about you all the time. I think about you when I go to bed, and when I wake up....

Me: Natalie, James, you have both been evicted from the Big Brother House so you can get away from the crazy before it corrupts you...but here's the $500,000 each with a special twist called America's Sweethearts. The houseguests will find out that they get no money in the finale. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
because they are totally america's sweethearts and they are bumper buddies
  • Love 15

The thing I appreciate most about this Showmance is that Natalie is honest that she doesn't know what will happen outside of the House, if they'll date or be friends, but she is just happy to spend time with him.

As cutesy as it is, I find it less nausea-inducing than Z/Nicole's "OMG I can't speak around him. He's literally a dream. I think I fell in love!" gushings.

• Love 12

It's so refreshing to see two people being in an actual adult relationship in the house. Natalie even threw out that they needed to be honest the moment any drama comes their way. James also admitted that he didn't want a showmance until Natalie happened.

So, fish came on  and I may have just scream-whispered at my laptop. I was afraid of the feeds coming back to, like, Paulie or something. But it's back to Nat/James and they're talking game....and now they're back to the Natalie/James fight. But they're so cute that I don't mind. They're talking things out and not whining behind each other's backs. 

Also, James calls her Natalia and I just melt. 

• Love 4

Isn't Paul open for a showmance now that Bronte is gone?  Maybe she should make some moves on him, he's a free agent now.  I sincerely don't think she will have any other competition for his affections.

• Love 2
(edited)

I hope James wins the next HOH.  It could be the wall, and he has a very good shot at that one.  He's hands down my favorite right now.  He sees Paulie's ego and bossiness, he spotted long ago that Paul was a snake, and he is calm, refuses to shun or be nasty to people, and calls out bullshit.

Natalie is a total sweetheart, and definitely not made for this game, but I hope she stays in for as long as possible.  She's our palate cleanser.

Tiffany was ALREADY going on the block and being shunned again after the live show.  She did nothing wrong by blowing everything up, indeed, it got her a couple of fresh allies, and a shot at staying, something she had no chance of before.  Also, another miserable week of being shunned would have happened.  Instead, people are actually talking to her.

Paulie is such an idiot.  The last person he talks to is the one he believes.  Corey is actually more sensible.

I am so sick of the mean girls and the jealousy crap.  Michele and Z?  Take a fucking seat.  That whole birthday party of the stuffed animal with Bridgette's birthday cake mix is just nasty.  Z's jealousy about anyone talking to "her man" is bullshit, "Your Man" is the damn HOH. 

Interesting that the show is ignoring the Paulie/Z showmance in favor of Nic/Cor and James/Nat.  I wonder if it is true that his family threw a fit about it?

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, mooses said:

James seems like the only one really bothered by the shunning this season - I shouldn't be surprised because he was the nicest one to Audrey after her breakdown also. I hope that Michelle's insistence that he be a part of that pushes him away from them instead of influences him.

This is a hilarious, though:

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 4.16.32 PM.png

That is sad.  Maybe I'm just not an A+ personality, but if I were her I would be dying to get out of that house. 

I don't see what the end game is for her, is she thinking she is going to win this, because it sounds unlikely?  Does she want to get to jury....if so, why?  So she can be in the house with people who hate her and no longer have to disguise it and will probably blame her their loss in the game?

If ANYTHING I think that would ultimately fuck with people's game.  Because I don't know what they do when that happens.  Do they just count that as the eviction for the week?  If they do, then at the very least that helps Natalie.  She has already blown up Day's game, so its not like saving Day from eviction is going to help Day win the game.  If they DON'T count that as the weekly eviction than she really screws Day over, which works for her because she is angry at Day.  And it would also push up boot orders by a week, so people ostensibly have less time to scramble.  If I were her, I would be tempted to leave the show and blow up everyone else's game....if I could.  I would then go home and hope that everyone just forgets I was ever on BB.  Or see if maybe she and Vanessa could do TAR.  I actually think that they might be an interesting combo on the race, they both evoke strong emotions.

Tiffany has shown she can win a competition, and thats great.  I guess there is hope for her to be safe if she were to stay in the house and someone from her team win HOH.  But to me, she has already done too much, and she must, after this week, realize that she will only be a number for her "allies" and they will dump her if they don't need her.  No one responds to whatever social game she is putting out.  She can keep winning POV's, but so far she has only won one RK comp, I'm not sure if that will translate into becoming the comp master she may need to be to stay off the block.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, J.D. said:

Oh, Paulie, my man...that is not cool bro.  *shakes head disappointingly*

I think a lot of that is probably shit talking

"That girl just looked at me, I can totally get her, she is totally into me, I could bang her in the bathroom if I wanted to."

And the girl becomes a stuck up bitch who secretly wants it when she turns him down.

• Love 4

Even though I have a sinking feeling that the finale will be probably Michelle, Corey, and Paul (or basically people I don't want in the finale), at least I can rest easy, knowing that America's Favourite will be between James, Natalie, and maybe Tiffany or Da'Vonne. I'd love to see the money go to Natalie, because I think people are really warming up to her. People like the nice folk, especially when they refuse to talk shit. Remember Donny? People loved that guy because he was just so nice and so friendly, and people treated him like shit. It got him an Overwhelming Yes from America, that's for sure.

• Love 5

I just caught the tail end of a Paulie/Frank convo and it sounds like they've been told the lockdown will be starting tomorrow. That's pretty early, so I'm assuming an endurance HOH. Which would suck because I am fairly sure we're going to get a feeds blackout after the live show until after the Friday ep.

(edited)

Almost everyone outside playing a game while Tiffany sits in the HN room alone telling the camera she hates everyone. And it sounds like she thinks someone hid her stuffed animal.

I think if Tiffany weren't Vanessa's sister but was still in this position in the game she would've probably self-evicted by now. She just doesn't have the personality for this. I kinda hope she just throws the Battle Back tbh because it's just miserable to watch her now.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3